- Swimming is one of best workouts exercise for your body. Beside, know how to swim will be very useful in some accidental situation (e.g. rescue drowning victim or survive when in a sink ship). Swimming is also a popular sport in the world, includes racing swimming or synchronized swimming competition...
- This is a comprehensive guide to start learning swim. Lessons are simple, step-by-step, and illustrate many single technique and strokes. With slow motion animation illustration, you can easily practice the swimming exercise by yourself.
- Swimming guides and lessons.
- Every swimming exercise and strokes have slow motion (play pause slower faster)
- Hints and tips to overcome dangerous situation.
We care if you are amateur, so all swimming strokes and techniques are organized into steps
Step 1 - Very first preparation: overcome swim drowning fear, think it's just a games. Choose safe swim spot, start training time in safe swimming pool first. Buy necessary swim outlet or proper swimsuit to make you look like professional swimmer and more comfortable in water.
Step 2 - Jump into water: some workout exercise to get used to water and swimming pool. Prepare you carefully with simple practice before actually swimming: floating, crawl, kicking, breathing...
Step 3 - Learn individual motion: Learn single motion of each swimming style in pool, such as legs kicking, crawling, tread water, tumble turn, breaststroke turn, butterfly turn, back crawl turn...
Step 4 - Learn popular styles of swimming sports: Learn all common strokes and techniques in competition swimming, such as breaststroke, front crawl (freestyle) stroke, back stroke, butterfly stroke. Follow the illustrated styles and break your own record, become faster swimmer.
This app was simplified as much, you can just easily coach your baby or kids how to swim.
It may not make you become a professional like Michael Phelps, but can bring you some useful guides and hope you can gain good results.
So, go to your nearest pool now! Take your action and spend time for practice.
* How to Swim Freestyle Stroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim Breaststroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim Butterfly Stroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim : How to Swim the Freestyle Stroke
* How to Teach Kids to Swim : Teaching a Child the Front Crawl Swimming Stroke
* Synchronized Swimming Lessons : Breathing Exercises for Synchronized Swimming
* Swimming Without Stress learning to swim with attention to head and neck
* Swimming lessons for babies and children at PROSWIM NYC
* Alexander Popov swimming technique
* Swimming Technique: Jodie Swallow World Triathlon Champion
* How to Swim Faster Freestyle . . . By Decreasing Drag
Go Swim is the place to go for all things swimming. The Go Swim app is the easiest way for you to connect with all that Go Swim has to offer:
*Free drills with video
*A "fan wall"
*Free weekly inspiration
*The latest swimming news
*And much much more
The videos were selected based on their effectivenes and carefully examined. pocketswimmer will allow you to always have in your pocket the best suggestions:
★ Avoid common mistakes in swimming
★ Improve breathing
★ Acquire the technique of flip turns
★ Increase your swimming speed
★ Improve your swimming training sessions
★ Learn how to swim freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly
and many others. It includes freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly. Swim at your best with the help of experience trainers and swimmers!
We welcome reports of the video, which should be useful and free (published with the consent of the copyright holder).
Are you interested in playing this sport and workout? Are you a fan of swimming? Do you want to know the latest updates and standing of your favorite Swimmer and info about Swimming tournaments.
Then this How to Swim Learn to Swim Tips app is totally for you. There are lots of latest information of what's happening in the Swimming world.
This app includes
- Swimming News
- Swimming Tournament
- How to Swim Tips
- Swimming Workouts
- Swimming Techniques
- Swimming Tips for Beginners
- Learn from the Professionals
- Swimming Tips for Intermediate
- Swimming Tips for Advance
- Swimming Tips for Baby Swim
- Triathlon Swimming Training Program For The Beginners Through Intermediate-level Triathletes
- The Swimming Pool Maintenance Guide
- Swimming Photo Gallery
- What to do apart from swimming while on the beach
-Recommended Swimming Gears and Equipments you can buy and tips on what equipments you should buy.
You can also play MEMO GAME and PUZZLE with a swimmer doing butterfly stroke while using this APP.
What are you waiting for? Start downloading and reading the contents of this APP. Get the latest and updated news and current happening with the Swimming world. Don't forget to share this to all of your friends, family and love ones who are interested in this new healthy sports and workout.
Thank you for checking this out
Application for swimmers and coaches who want to record their times and measure their progress in training!
This application features:
- Stopwatch for measuring time and laps and recording these times!
- Training timer - create your training session and then use the timer to perform the series!
This is a simplified version that allows only one user, soon it will be updated with:
- Progression over time graph
- Registration of multiple users to differentiate the measured times.
- Multiple swimming time standards and motivational times available with ability to customize
- Time conversion (CSI Conversion Standards)
- Import/Export swimmer race times
- Race Time Chart
- Swim race types include Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke, Butterfly, Individual Medley, Freestyle Relay, and Medley Relay.
- Long Course Meters (LCM), Short Course Meters (SCM), Short Course Yards (SCY), Open Water Swim (OWS) supported
- Record and log swim times for multiple swimmers
- Best race times list for each swimmer
- Share swimming race times with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Email, Text Message, and more!
TIME STANDARDS AVAILABLE
- 2009-2012 A/B Age Group Motivational Time Standards
- 2012 U.S. Olympic Team Trials
- 2011 ConocoPhillips National Championships Time Standards
- 2011 Speedo Junior Nationals Time Standards
USA Swimming LSC
- Central California JO
- Far Western
- Middle Atlantic
- Missouri Valley
- New England
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- Pacific Northwest
- Potomac Valley
- San Diego-Imperial
- Sierra Nevada
- South Carolina
- Southern California
- YMCA 2012 National Championships
- YMCA Great Lakes Zone
- YMCA Illinois Missouri
- YMCA Iowa
- YMCA Michigan
- YMCA New Jersey
- YMCA Pacific North
- YMCA Southeast Ohio West Virginia
- YMCA Wisconsin
USA Swimming Zone Championships
- Central Zone Champ Cuts
- Eastern Zone LCM Age Group
- Eastern Zone LCM Super Sectionals
- Eastern Zone Championships
- Western Zone Age Group
- NCAA Division I
- NCAA Division II
- NCAA Division III
- ASA East Region
- ASA Essex
- ASA Midland Region
- ASA National Champ Age Group Youth
- ASA NDSA Champ
- ASA NER Champ
- ASA South East Region
- ASA UK Olympic Time Trials
- European Masters
- Canada SNC East/West/Senior
- Canada Age Group Championships
- Canadian Interuniversity Sports
- Ontario Age Group
- Prince William Swim Club (PWSC)
- Quebec Provincial
- Aus JX
- Aus MSX
- Aus YPS
- Aus Age Champ
- Aus Championship
- Aus Brisbane Sprint Champ
- Aus Brisbane Sr Metro Champ
- Aus McDonalds Qld Sprint Champ
- Aus Queensland
- Aus Victorian
- Irish Age Group
- New Zealand Mayfair Age
- New Zealand State Open
- South Africa Age Group
- Spain National Champ
- Spain Valenciana Champ
- HKASA Hong Kong
- Arabian Falcons Swimming Association (AFSA)
- Bahamas Swimming Federation
- CHSAA Colorado HS
- FINA Olympic
- FINA World Masters Champ
- VZF Vlaamse Zwemfederatie
- Jefferson Swim League JSL
- IHSA Illinois
- MHSAA Michigan
- Michigan Team Swim League (MTSL)
- MYAS Midwest Regional Swim Meet
- MSHSAA Missouri HS
- NCSA Junior National
- New Mexico State High School
- New York High School
- NWAL Northwest Aquatic League
- NWSC Northwest Swim Circuit Austin TX
- RMAL Richmond
- Speedo Champ Northwest Section
- Straehle Invitational
- USMS Motivational
- USMS National Q Times
- West Michigan WMSL
Finally, there is a easier way to track swim times and share with friends and family. Goodbye pencil and paper!
Need a time standard added? Please send requests to email@example.com
Q: How do I delete a Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard that I no longer want?
A: On the Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard list simply LONG PRESS on the race time and you will be prompted with a menu to 'Edit' or 'Delete' the item. Select 'Delete' to delete the item.
Verizon smartphone customers can upgrade to Premium Features for access to NFL RedZone on Sunday afternoons, and LIVE NFL games on Thursday, Sunday and Monday nights during the preseason and regular season. Premium Features also gives you access to live game audio, and NFL Network 24/7.
Tablet customers who log in with select cable providers can also receive access to NFL RedZone on Sunday afternoons, live NFL.com webcasts, in-game highlights and NFL Network 24/7.
NFL Mobile Features:
SCORES – Receive up-to-the minute NFL game score updates from around the league
CUSTOM TEAM ALERTS – Follow your favorite team and get customized alerts – including injury updates, highlights, game start times, entry into the red zone, and scoring plays
FANTASY FOOTBALL– Manage your NFL.com fantasy team directly in the app
VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS – Watch highlights after the game
PREMIUM FEATURES – Verizon customers can upgrade to Premium Features to gain access to live streams of NFL RedZone on Sunday afternoons, live NFL games on Thursday, Sunday and Monday Nights, live game audio, live NFL.com webcasts and NFL Network 24/7.
… AND MORE! – Check team standings, stats, rosters and schedules, play along during Thursday Night Football and A Football life with the Xtra companion, browse the NFL.com shop, find game tickets, or read expert analysis wherever you are
Get more football with other great NFL Mobile Products including: NFL Fantasy and NFL Fantasy Cheat Sheet.
Learn more about the NFL Mobile products at: nfl.com/mobile, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl
Note: Data and messaging charges apply when downloading and using NFL Mobile. LIVE Video support on Android tablets is available from selected cable or TV providers. In-game highlight videos are currently not available on smartphone devices. Due to rights restrictions, live video playback via HDMI cable is not supported. Location information may be required to enforce NFL Blackout restrictions of live games. An SMS message will be sent during the initial launch flow to verify your Verizon subscription status. 'Read phone status and identity' allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active and the remote number connected by a call. ‘Your personal information’ in ‘App Permissions’ allows NFL Mobile to add Super Bowl related events to your calendar and to make sure events are not being duplicated.
Download the Deck Pass Plus application today and connect with all your swimming friends. Share times, brag about your accomplishments and set your goals in this application that lets you compete and connect.
All swimmers, from state champions to summer leaguers, can track their times with the log book and even keep track of their personal goals with Deck Pass Plus. USA Swimming members can also look up their times and recent meets, check their IMX scores, and see all of the Deck Pass patches they’ve earned.
USA Swimming coaches can use the mobile application to monitor their team’s times and rankings. Furthermore, coaches can use the mobile application to assign coach-given patches to swimmers. Why wait until you’re in front of a computer when you can use your mobile phone on deck to award your swimmers for their hard work!
Deck Pass Plus Mobile features include:
- Exclusive USA Swimming Meet Coverage: Trials, U.S. Open, Phillips 66 Nationals, Speedo Junior Nationals and more!
- Coverage includes:
- Live Streaming Video
- Behind the Scenes Interviews
- Live Results
- USA Swimming meets provided by Active.com
- Time Standards
- Local to Elite level meets
Deck Pass Mobile Features: (All features are included in Deck Pass Plus)
- Patch Scanner
- Ability to earn patches out of the pool with QR codes
- IMX scores, best times, recent meets and rankings for USA Swimming members
- Digital patches for your achievements at practice and at competitions
- A way to connect with your swimming friends
- A tool that allows coaches to award digital patches to their swimmers
- Your USA Swimming team's times, scores and rankings
- USA Swimming information on upcoming events, meetings, certifications and results
- A digital log book to keep track of your times and earn more patches
- A goal tracker to set goals for the season and monitor your progress
- USA Swimming Membership Card for all member types
- Deck Pass Perks: Deck Pass users will get exclusive deals from USA Swimming and their sponsors and partners.
Le informazioni, i tempi e i punteggi riportati dall'Applicazione sono tratti dai risultati ufficiali resi pubblici e disponibili in rete dalla FIN e/o dagli enti organizzatori delle manifestazioni. Si declina ogni responsabilità per eventuali errori o ritardi.
- Ricerca atleta
- Ricerca società
- Ricerca specialità
- Dettaglio atleta con indicatori di sintesi e elenco gare disputate
- Dettaglio per specialità
Many people consider swimming to be the fastest and most enjoyable way to get in shape quickly.
Surprisingly enough, using our special training program, anyone can swim a mile freestyle continuously in just six weeks!
This app contains the training program and will keep track of your successes, as well as provide useful hints to help you on your way.
Quoting Ruth Kazez, author of the method:
"Young or old, fit or not, six weeks seems to be the most common length of time it takes to be able to swim a mile without stopping for rest. It requires three times per week and the willingness to be somewhat uncomfortable while stretching your aerobic capability.
As muscles enlarge to meet new demands, so does our ability to absorb oxygen. If we methodically increase our need, our body responds in kind. The amount of discomfort should be small, but it is necessary to pant a bit at the end of each effort and only partially recover before beginning another.
The number of breaths taken before continuing I guarantee will not seem enough. I also promise you’ll be surprised that you are able to continue much more easily than you imagined. The feeling of not having adequate rest is necessary in order to improve."
The time you put in the weight room will make you a faster and stronger swimmer. To improve your speed, you will need to be able to master all of the exercises in this app. Swimming is a sport that requires a lot of practice, correct technique, and proper conditioning. This app will help you get your body in swimming shape.
- Video and Animated Demonstrations
- Levels and Training Days
Catch Cardinals breaking news, see real-time statistics and watch on-demand video clips of press conferences and player interviews. The Arizona Cardinals mobile app also features comprehensive pre-game, in-game and post-game coverage as well as a direct connection to our various social media networks.
News: Real-time breaking news from the Cardinals, game previews, blogs, feature stories and more.
Video: On-demand clips of press conferences, interviews and more.
Photos: Galleries of games, practices and special events.
Audio: Various interviews and podcasts including The Big Red Rage and Cardinals Underground.
Stats: Real-time player stats, head-to-head comparisons, drive summaries, scoreboards and more.
Standings: Division and conference standings.
Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players.
Depth Chart: Review the offensive, defensive and special teams depth charts.
Social Media: Links to Cardinals accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest. Check in to the stadium on gameday!
Schedule: View the season schedule and results and purchase tickets to games.
Follow @AZCardinals on Twitter for updates or visit www.azcardinals.com
Follow @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
Now, you can stay in touch with the Falcons anytime, anywhere, on your Android device.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Falcons, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of Falcons' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Audio: Podcasts
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
- Social media: Aggregated Twitter of all of your favorite Falcons tweeps, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click Facebook posting of all media items
- Digital keepsake: Your game-time moment superimposed on the stadium jumbotron in the form of a unique digital keepsake
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Concessions: Interactive map of the stadium with searchable concessions-stands and amenities
- Problem-reporting: Reports of various problems and issues around the stadium
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Follow us @Atlanta_Falcons on Twitter for updates or visit www.atlantafalcons.com.
SUPPORT/QUESTIONS; Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a tweet to @yinzcam
The official Falcons Mobile app is created and maintained by YinzCam, Inc., on behalf of the Atlanta Falcons.
Best of all, Swimmer's Log calculates and displays your USA Swimming Association motivational time standard (AAA, AA, B, etc.) for each event time.
* Tracks swimmer events
* Tracks event times
* Computes your motivational time standard based on stroke, time, age, etc.
* Displays overview of your best time for each event
* Supports all pool types (SCM, SCY, LCM)
* Supports multiple swimmers
More from developer
"The popular Couch-to-5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon."
—Runners World, June 2012
"It's ridiculously easy to use (it's hard not to, as you just do what you're told) and it's fantastic that you have an encouraging voice talking you through things."
—Engadget, June 2012
Get off the couch with the OFFICIAL Couch-to-5K® training app from Active.com! This oft-imitated program has helped thousands of new runners move from the couch to the finish line. Spend just 20 to 30 minutes, three times a week, for nine weeks, and you’ll be ready to finish your first 5K (3.1-mile) race!
• Training plan designed by Active trainers
• Choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block
• Hear real-human audio cues to guide you through each workout
• Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
• Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support (built-in GPS hardware required)
• Log your workouts, share your progress on Facebook and get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
• Get an exclusive discount to register for a 5K in your area
• Repeat workouts and track your best performance
• Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
• Track your progress with total distance and average pace
• Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Once you purchase the app, it is yours to keep. It does *not* expire after 9 weeks.
"Active.com’s Couch-to-5K is one of my favorite couch-to-5K apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time."
—148Apps, October 2011
"I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch-to-5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that."
—CalorieLab, April 2012
"If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch-to-5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years."
—Droid Life, April 2012
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK INC. ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NORIMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS ANDARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
Spend just 25 to 70 minutes, three times a week, for nine weeks, and you’ll be 10K-ready!
• Choose from 4 different virtual coaches—Constance, Billie, Sergeant Block and a NEW coach, Pumpkin the Poodle—who give you motivation and support in every workout
• Hear real-human audio cues to guide you through each workout
• Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
• Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support (built-in GPS hardware required)
• Gradually challenge yourself with progressively faster paces
• Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK INC. ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NORIMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
• Find and register for activities near you
• Read articles and reviews on a variety of fitness and activity topics
• Save activities and articles as Favorites for later viewing
• Share activities and articles via email, Facebook and Twitter
• View maps and get driving directions to events and activities
The ACTIVE Works On-Site app allows you to quickly register and check in participants on-site at your event by simply swiping IDs and credit cards. Lower your stress level on race day by eliminating paper registration forms and long lines, saving time and trees!
- Swipe participant's credit card and the name will automatically populate, or simply key in name.
- Type in contact information and responses to registration form questions (including custom questions).
- Swipe credit card or type in credit card information for payment.
- You're done!
- Swipe participant's ID or type in their name to search for their registration (fuzzy or specific search allowed).
-Search by team and check in team members one by one (group check-in not supported at this time)
- Assign a bib by either scanning or manually entering a bib number.
-View T-shirt size, team name, category, and price type description.
-View custom questions & answers.
- Mark waivers as signed.
- You're done!
Other app features:
- View reports within the app to see total number of registrations, number of spots available and total number of check-ins (overall, or by device).
- Turn registration form questions on or off from within the app.
Note: To make payment fast and easy, you can use a credit card reader provided by The Active Network.
Today, two thousand years later, the collision of the cultural elements from two ancient civilizations of the world - the Great Wall of China and the Marathon will inevitably turn out to be a joyous fashion event and athletics on the concept of a harmonious spirit.
This competition will be built into a grand event of exchange between sports and culture, marathon enthusiasts and outdoor enthusiasts from both China and abroad, and humanity and historic culture.
On the basis of the previous successful event, competition specifications and service standards for the event to be held in 2014 will be continuously improved in order to provide participants with a full range of personalized services. The scale of the event will also continue to be expanded to embrace the elite from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Europe, the United States and Australia, creating a peaceful and friendly gathering!
Time: Sunday, 20 April 2014 09:30 - 15:00 (China Time)
Location: Jinshanling Great Wall, Hualou Gou, Bashike Village, Luanping County, Chengde, Hebei Province, China