Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• Follow routes you’ve created or found and view your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate data from Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Set weekly mileage or time-based goals and keep track of your daily progress
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Strava includes support for Android wear. Use voice control to start and stop your activities, and get stats about your runs and rides without taking out your phone.
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 4.0.0 or above. Furthermore, there are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example Nexus One and HTC Hero. See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device-
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Android Wear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Stay on track, no matter where you are. On the trail, treadmill, or streets, MotionX® combines your phone’s GPS and accelerometer for the most accurate tracking of your of your distance, pace and time. Measure your progress every mile with in-run audio feedback.
Share your runs and let your friends keep you going with cheers along the way. Show off your Nike+ level color and amp things up with a PowerSong at the press of a button.
COMPARE AND COMPETE
Nothing's as motivating as a little friendly competition. Compete with your friends for the top leaderboard spot, or go toe-to-toe against them in a Nike+ Challenge. Just set a distance. Invite your friends. And race to the finish.
GUIDANCE AND TRAINING
Whether you’re looking to take on your first 5K or smash your marathon PR, Nike+ Coach gives you a training program, coaching expertise and daily workouts to get you race ready.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handsets - Verified
* Motorola Droid2 Global
* HTC ThunderBolt, Incredible2, My Touch 4G Slide, One Max
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus, S, SII, S III, S4, S5, Note, Note II, Note III, S4, S5, Mega
* Motorola Droid RAZR, Moto X
* Google Nexus 5
◎整合APP & Web的全中文化運動社群平台
• 運動記錄 隨身日記
• 好友動態 社群互動
• 拍照軌跡 即時上傳
• 達人路線 挑戰探索
• 運動推薦 隨身選讀
• 多元匯入 雲端整合
• 賽事查詢 運動積點
Track routes, record stats and share your workouts - all from one simple app. Join 25 million users and start freeing your endorphins.
WHAT YOU GET FREE OF CHARGE:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
● Track almost any distance-based sport and view duration, speed, distance, calories, and more
● Get audio feedback at regular intervals
● Enter indoor workouts manually
● Track your heart rate (works with BTLE, BT and ANT+ heart rate monitors)
● Keep a full training diary
● View daily training volume
● Analyze performance like split times for each workout
● Set a workout goal and let our audio coach help you reach it
● Join a challenge for a chance to win prizes
● Receive (and send) real-time audio pep talks from friends
● Check out the news feed to comment on friends’ progress
● Race against a friend’s personal best performance
● Share results and workouts on Facebook and Google+
AND MUCH MORE
● Workout photos, #hashtags, tagging of friends, automatic pause when stationary, customizable home screen, countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent directly to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, deep dive into your stats, track your progress, and interact and compete with people all around the world.
Get up, get moving and free your endorphins!
GET ENDOMONDO PREMIUM
Gain access to exclusive features with Endomondo Premium from just USD 2.50 a month.
● Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
● View statistics like calories per month, running distance by year, etc.
● Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires compatible HR monitor)
● View weather info in workout summary
● Enjoy an ad-free experience
● Get access to 10+ more motivating features
The small print:
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your Google Play account upon confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 while the annual subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month.
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
The Runtastic Running & Fitness app uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as running, jogging, biking, walking, hiking and many more. The 4.5+ rated app tracks details like duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more of your cardio and strength training workouts to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach your exercise goals. You want to live a healthier life and be your best self? Download our easy-to-use tracker app today and benefit from great design and exciting features to pump up your workouts.
The Runtastic running app is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community with millions of registered users that is fun and motivational whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
FITNESS APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in LITE version)
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Show your friends where you are & draw motivation from their cheers
* Routes: Create, browse & find routes and save them to your Android phone
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics (duration, distance, pace, speed, heart rate, calories burned, elevation gain, time, post-workout hydration recommendation) during your workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics for elevation gain, pace, speed, heart rate, distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval run training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Geotagging: Take pictures during your workout and see them on the map on Runtastic.com
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Powersong: Activate Powersong to boost your motivation
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 and above)
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
* Sync your activities to Google Fit
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Android Wear Integration: Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook, Twitter & via email
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
現在可以了！ 跑步時開啟Faith Run，記錄跑步里程後分享給朋友，不論健走、跑步，單車甚至散步，每公里都可以為合作的公益團體募得捐款，每公里新台幣一元。
-自動切換gps/計步器模式 - 不管您在室內室外，隨時都可以開啟Faith Run，走出愛心。
-簡單明瞭 – 開啟，選擇要幫助募款的團體，走。就這麼簡單
-客制分享 - 可以選擇在跑步途中拍攝的美麗照片分享給跑友們
- uploading and sharing tracking information will require wifi or 3G services;
- continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
How it works:
-Just download and open. Our app tracks your steps for you as long as your phone is with you
-Check all your history from the 'Trends' Tab
-Support and encourage friends from the 'Groups' Tab
-Track your weight from the 'Me' tab
Some tips to ensure accuracy:
1. Enable "Background Plus Mode" for phones that won't count steps when the screen is locked. (This may use slightly more battery)
2. If you use cleaning tools, add our app to the "ignore" list so that the step counter doesn't get shut down
3. Everyone is different, so be sure to adjust the step counter sensitivity if needed
Some phones simply cannot count steps if the screen is off or locked. We do our best to ensure that we support as many phones as possible, but if you do encounter this problem and the above steps don't work, it might be a limitation of your device. Drop us a message at our support e-mail, and we'll do our best to help.
Get Started Right Away for Free
-No wristband or other hardware required. Our pedometer works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
-No website login, just download for free and start tracking your exercise right away
Track All Your Activity
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Records steps, calories, distance and active time whether you enjoy walking, jogging or running
-Give your exercise a boost by using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
Lose Weight & Get Fit
-Track your weight and BMI over time and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
-Perfect companion to MyFitnessPal. Pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFitnessPal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a complement to any diet
Stay Motivated with Family & Friends
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends trying to lose wait or get fit and keep each other accountable
-Login with Facebook to find friends faster, or anonymously for more privacy
-Works with friends on Android and iPhone
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools for building daily healthy habits
-Connect with, motivate and support other users working on the same habits
Other Key Features:
-The easiest to use pedometer for any phone
-Accurate activity tracking and step counting in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Weight and BMI tracking so you can see your most important health vitals in a single location, with a simple, clear dashboard and trend analytics
-Beautiful trend displays for your steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync your steps and calories to your MyFitnessPal account. Just authorize Pacer to connect to your MyFitnessPal account, and as long as Pacer is running, your data will also appear in MyFitnessPal without any extra effort.
-Based on science: track your metrics against standards provided by the World Health Organization and President’s Fitness Council.
Best of all, Pacer Pedometer is totally free to use. So before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device, try Pacer first!
And remember, stay active!
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker for running, cycling, walking, hiking, mountain biking, skiing and all your sports activities. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed, running pace and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share running, cycling and other workouts and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
RunningCadence detects how many steps per minute and gives you real time voice feed back during your workout, guides you to keep running on your target cadence, not too slow nor too fast. So that you get the feeling of it, make yourself comfortable with it, and let your body remember the cadence. It's the best way you make progress, you can't make it by recording then review after you're sitting at home.
# How to use:
Bind the phone at your arm with arm band; listen to voice feed back by earphone. This app is able to run together with music player.
- Device should have Text-to-Speech (TTS) engine and language data installed to play voice feedback.
- It isn't a walk pedometer. Cadence is counted only when you're running.
Bug report or feature request, please submit to issues list on project website or email to me. Your feedback can be either in English or in Chinese.
** Please contact me if you could help translating this app into your language, thanks **
With My Tracks, you can sync and share your tracks via Google Drive. For sharing, you can share tracks with friends, see the tracks your friends have shared with you, or make tracks public and share their URLs via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc. In addition to Google Drive, you can also export your tracks to Google My Maps, Google Spreadsheets, or external storage.
My Tracks also supports Android Wear. For watches with GPS, My Tracks can perform GPS recording of tracks without a phone and sync tracks to the phone. For watches without GPS, you can see your current distance and time, and control the recording of your tracks from your wrist.
step counter counts the number of steps, calories burned, time and distance on your mobile phone. this is a great help when you are on a diet or want to get in shape. the advice is to walk at least 10,000 steps daily.
use this step counter during different sports such as running, walking, running or cycling. This pedometer uses the accelerometer of your mobile phone to count steps and calories, and is very economical with the use of your battery. This is in contrast to other steps counters that make use of the GPS sensor. This diet pedometer works best when you wear it on your belt or confirm in your pocket while walking, running or walking.
This app is completely customizable to your own settings. Please take a second to adjust it your personal preferences.
Features of this application:
Step detector calibration
running in background
two exercises: running and walking
kilometers or miles units
steps / distance calculator
distance / hour calculator
calories burned calculation
pace or speed maintenance
If you have comments or tips, rate this pedometer and calorie counter please. All reviews will be answered.
Do you want...?
★ You want to compare different types of activities (running, walking, jogging) and track your runs via GPS?
★ You are looking for an app which motivates and encourages you losing weight in your diet?
★ You want to know how much calories you burn?
★ You want to improve your physical fitness and health?
Perfect! FITAPP is the ideal app for you and it's a 100% FREE GPS running app!
FITAPP is your personal fitness coach which includes a health diary. It supports you at many different sports activities such as running or jogging, bicycling, inline skating, mountain biking, walking, cross country skiing and many more. Furthermore it helps you to lose weight, count your calories or to reach your ideal body weight.
Via GPS you can easily track your activities, save it in your diary and look it up whenever you’d like to. In contrast to other health or fitness apps FITAPP provides you with an exact location via GPS and saves your battery while you are running, jogging or walking.
In addition this fitness app shows you a precise review of the calories you burned, the distance and the pace, while you are running. With FITAPP fitness app you can also compare different types of activities. This feature helps you to track all your activities and runs via GPS and look up how many calories you've burned. You also get a detailed overview of your weight which helps you with your weight loss during a diet. FITAPP is your personal running coach. It accompanies you when you want to improve your health, lose weight, increase your endurance or reach your personal fitness goals.
The built in BMI (body mass index) calculator helps you to control your weight loss. With FITAPP you can look up your BMI and check out your ideal body weight. All you have to do is to type in your height and weight and then you will see if you are underweight or overweight. This supports you with your weight loss and helps you to reach your ideal body weight and stay healthy and fit.
Another feature of FITAPP is voice feedback which gives you details like distance, the calories you've burned, the current pace and your average pace while you are running, jogging or walking.
FITAPP FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
★ Record of time, distance and pace
★ Measurement of average and top speed
★ Calories counter
★ Fitness and health diary and statistics of your tracked activities via GPS tracker
★ Voice feedback (calories, distance, current speed, average pace
★ BMI (body mass index) calculator
This FREE running app guarantees a lot of fun and helps you to stay fit and healthy. FITAPP supports you with your training exercises and helps you to lose weight or keep your body weight.
If you have any questions, problems or improvement proposal do not hesitate to write us. This is our email address: email@example.com
Marathon's World is a social media website geared toward runners. Marathon・s World is picking up the pace in the running community. This dynamic website integrates races for runners to interact and share experiences and expertise. The App has finally arrived!
- Choose either running or cycling.
- Clean, easy-to-read interface.
- Per-kilometer pace table.
- Real time map display of your route.
- Post immediate results on the Marathon・s World website.
- Fill in all details including, location, weather, as well as your post-run physical conditions for all running stats.
- Upload and share photos.
- An area for everyone to share their journals.
- 'Like' your favorites and leave messages for other users.
- View updates from both friends as well as others in your area.
- Display your personal log journal.
- Easily track your monthly progress.
- Friend List at your fingertips.
- Personal information including running experience, total distance, cycling distance, annual distance, race schedules and stats.
- Displays most recent events.
- Share and discuss all tracked races.
- Add personal race stats. Post results, rankings and comments, as well as upload pictures to share.
- Display monthly and weekly running statistics.
- Display notifications such as comments and messages.
-With cloud interface you can easily log on to update, view or share your tracked information at any time.
Runners need a different strength-training program than your standard gym rat. Instead of pushing weight away from the body with bicep curls, leg extensions, and bench presses, runners should focus on targeting the key muscles that will keep them balanced.
We have designed essential strength exercises for runners. Worried about fitting this routine into your training schedule? Don’t worry, these exercises take less than 20 minutes to complete and can be done twice a week. Try adding them to your easy or cross-training days.
- Track walking and running including steps, distance, speed and calories
- A diagram presenting your daily activities
- Receive awards for completing certain activities like walking 10000 steps in one day
- Find friends and share your achievements with them
- Share achieved awards with your friends on social media
- High score list
- Trip counter
- Runs in the background while you perform your normal daily activities
- Adjustable sensitivity
Keywords: pedometer, step counter, walking, running, calorie counter, calories, exercise, health, fitness, get fit, lose weight, activity tracker
WINNER of the 2012 Appy Award for best Healthcare & Fitness App!
✓Training plan designed by Active.com trainers
✓Choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block
✓Hear human audio cues to guide you through each workout
✓Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
✓Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support
✓Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
✓Get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
✓Repeat workouts and track your best performance
✓Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
✓Track your progress with total distance and average pace
✓Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace
Finished the Couch to 5K program and ready to take your running program to the next level? Check out our 5K to 10K app to prep for your first 10K race here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.active.aps.tenk!
"The popular Couch to 5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon."
—Runners World, June 2012
"It's ridiculously easy to use (it's hard not to, as you just do what you're told) and it's fantastic that you have an encouraging voice talking you through things."
—Engadget, June 2012
"Active.com’s Couch to 5K is one of my favorite… apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time."
—148Apps, October 2011
"I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch to 5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that."
—CalorieLab, April 2012
"If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch to 5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years."
—Droid Life, April 2012
Get more information about the Couch to 5K app here: http://www.active.com/mobile/couch-to-5k-app
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Once you purchase the app, it is yours to keep. It does not expire after 9 weeks.
For additional support please contact us at: MobileSupport@activenetwork.com. We would love to hear from you.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK, LLC, ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
Spend just 25 to 70 minutes, three times a week, for nine weeks, and you’ll be 10K-ready!
• Choose from 4 different virtual coaches—Constance, Billie, Sergeant Block and a NEW coach, Pumpkin the Poodle—who give you motivation and support in every workout
• Hear real-human audio cues to guide you through each workout
• Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
• Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support (built-in GPS hardware required)
• Gradually challenge yourself with progressively faster paces
• Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK INC. ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NORIMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
• Find and register for activities near you
• Read articles and reviews on a variety of fitness and activity topics
• Save activities and articles as Favorites for later viewing
• Share activities and articles via email, Facebook and Twitter
• View maps and get driving directions to events and activities
Meet Mobile transforms the swim meet experience for fans, swimmers, coaches and meet hosts alike.
• View results, anytime, anywhere (fee applies)
• Quickly find swim meets with robust search functions
• Track swimmers and teams in real-time, even if you’re not at the meet
• Flag your “Favorite” swimmers and teams to find them easily
• View real-time heat results along with cumulative and subtracted splits (fee applies)
• View overall swimmer and relay rankings for each round of each event
• Check real-time team scores
• View records and time standards
• Share swimmer results via email, messaging, Facebook or Twitter
• View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
• View heat sheets (fee applies)
• View estimated event start times
• View swimmer’s list of entries, completed results and points scored (fee applies)
• View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
• View each swimmer's results along with cumulative and subtracted splits (fee applies)
• View relay results with swimmer names and splits by leg (fee applies)
• View heat sheets by heat and by individual (fee applies)
• View estimated timelines by event and individual
• Check real-time team scores
• View custom heat sheets and results filtered to show only your team members (fees apply)
• NEW: Offer results for all your meets (fee applies)
• Push out the event schedule and psych sheet information prior to the meet
• Sell mobile heat sheets within the app for fans, swimmers and coaches to view directly on their mobile device (Note: This is a revenue share opportunity. Learn more below and in the Meet Mobile module of Meet Manager 4.0.)
• Share estimated timelines for the start of each event
• Get exposure within the app when people search for criteria that match your meet
• Make fans, swimmers and coaches happy by offering meet access from anywhere in the world, in real time
• Let fans send your meet viral as they share their favorite swimmers’ results instantly via Facebook, Twitter, email or text
Can’t find your meet?
Tell the meet host to update to the version 4.0 or higher of HY-TEK’s Meet Manager and post the meet program to Meet Mobile.
Heat Sheet Pricing
ACTIVE Network introduces the first-ever mobile swim application that enables the meet host to publish and sell heat sheets at their own defined pricing and receive revenue from each heat sheet sold. This includes deck-seeded events and final event rounds, which have historically been difficult to print and sell. Live results will always be free, regardless of heat sheet sales.
Get more information about the Meet Mobile app and other apps from the ACTIVE Network at: http://www.active.com/mobile
Available to anyone with a Fellowship One login, F1Touch offers people search, recent search history, individual details and contact information, household member list, and group involvement information.
- Select from open categories at the event.
- Type in contact information and responses to registration form questions (including custom questions).
- Enter in payment details or use the device camera to easily import them.
- You're done!
- Quickly locate registrants with the new QR scanner that works with ACTIVEWorks Endurance.
- Search manually by typing in a participants last name to locate their registration.
- Search by team and check in team members one by one.
- Easily view registrant details: name, email address, birth date, team name, category, and price type description.
- View custom questions & answers.
- Assign/edit a bib number manually or via QR scanner.
- Check waiver status and after signing, mark waivers as signed.
- You're done!
Other app features:
- View reports within the app to see total number of registrations, number of spots available and total number of check-ins (overall, or by device).
- 简洁易用的操作、友好的用户界面, 让您在参赛现场也能够快速便捷地使用该软件并享受到马拉松比赛的快乐
- 简洁易用的操作、友好的用户界面, 让您在参赛现场也能够快速便捷地使用该软件并享受到马拉松比赛的快乐
Today, two thousand years later, the collision of the cultural elements from two ancient civilizations of the world - the Great Wall of China and the Marathon will inevitably turn out to be a joyous fashion event and athletics on the concept of a harmonious spirit.
This competition will be built into a grand event of exchange between sports and culture, marathon enthusiasts and outdoor enthusiasts from both China and abroad, and humanity and historic culture.
On the basis of the previous successful event, competition specifications and service standards for the event to be held in 2014 will be continuously improved in order to provide participants with a full range of personalized services. The scale of the event will also continue to be expanded to embrace the elite from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Europe, the United States and Australia, creating a peaceful and friendly gathering!
Time: Sunday, 20 April 2014 09:30 - 15:00 (China Time)
Location: Jinshanling Great Wall, Hualou Gou, Bashike Village, Luanping County, Chengde, Hebei Province, China