ActiveOBD TQ is the Torque Pro application plug-in providing extra Subaru-specific sensors. Compatibility check (FREE): stand-alone application "ActiveOBD for Subaru" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.activeobd.app
- Compatible OBD adapter: OBDLink MX / LX (recommended), Vgate iCar2/3;
- Subaru vehicle MY 2007-... (CAN bus interface);
- Torque Pro (paid version) installed with full access enabled for Plugins (Settings -> Plugins -> Allow plugins full access).
Extra sensors list (subject to availability):
- AT/CVT Fluid temperature;
- AWD Transfer Duty Ratio;
- Mass Airflow Sensor Voltage;
- Lock Up Duty Ratio;
- Turbine Revolution Speed;
- IAM (Ignition Advance Multiplier);
- Battery Voltage ECU-side;
- Alternator Duty;
- Memorized Cruise Speed;
- AT/CVT Fluid deterioration rate (experimental).
Note: the plug-in provides the UI for sensors selection and export options setup.
Discussion group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104832907389601440519