The drawables have been inspired by the Google Nexus 4 for a stock JellyBean feel.
Signal Strength - Displays cell tower signal strength as well as:
Wi-Fi - Displays current Wi-Fi signal strength
+Tap to Toggle Wi-Fi
Requires DashClock (By Roman Nurik) & Android 4.2 and up:
*NOTE: Please do not give bad reviews regarding the flickering. The flickering is due to the implementation of DashClock. Upon any update (ex. change in signal strength), a DashClock Extension requires re-drawing of the extension in order to show the updated information. This is a known issue:
'I don't know that there's much I can do about this; widgets that have list views must flicker sometimes (Calendar, Gmail, etc.)" -Roman Nurik
These extensions have been tested on Android 4.2.2 devices. Should you have any issues on 4.2.x devices, please, please let us know before leaving bad ratings on Google Play. We will fix issues within a few hours upon notification.
With this app you get an extension for the DashClock widget which shows you informations about new What App messages.
Android 4.1+ uses the accessability service to read your incoming What App messages. This has to be activated in the system. Since Android 4.3+ the app uses the notification access service which also has to be activated in the system. The settings of this app brings you directly to the correct system settings.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik:
How you can add a widget to lookscreen is described here:
If you dont want an icon in launcher please use the donate version. Many users need a fine instruction for using this application first time and so we added the configuration as an app icon. The visibility of an app icon is not a dynamic settings in android so we need an new app version. Sorry.
Please report errors to our email adress.
Using this extension you will be able to select up to 3 stock symbols and view their current price and change (in percentage) right from your lock screen.
DashClock Ticker Extension requires DashClock Widget by Romain Nurik here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Practically, you can select any symbol available in Yahoo! Finance.
All you need to do is to search the stock you are interested in, and locate it's symbol in Yahoo! Finance, and then enter that symbol in the extension's settings screen.
Select one of 3 options for the status/collapsed mode - Price/Change (%)/Change (points)
Select either the ticker symbol or full name on the expanded mode
Select either change in percentage or in points on the expanded mode
Launch different action when you click on the extension - Yahoo! Finance, Google Finance, Google Search or your own application (for example - a trading application)
Option to enable data-refresh when you turn your screen on, so you'll see the latest quotes right away
If you have any problem with this extension, please contact me before leaving negative feedback.
With Smart DashClock Extension you can benifit to more functions directly from a lock screen of your device.
The included functions in Smart Dash ClockExtension are:
- Camera launcher;
- direct Video Camera launcher (usually from lock screen you can start Camera, but later you have to switch to Video Camera);
- launcher for up to four apps;
- directly dial of phone number without enter to address book, for example you can choose the number of your house, your office or an emergency number;
- toggle ON - OFF the ringtone (ring and vibrate or only vibrate);
- toggle ON - OFF the WIFI;
- toggle ON - OFF the BlueTooth;
- visualize your name or any other text;
With the new LAUNCHER action this extension is more Smart!
In case of errors or malfunctions of the app, please write to this address "firstname.lastname@example.org", with all the details: we will be glad to help you to solve in order to try to solve them, thank you.
This Pro version allows you to add up to 3 contacts to your lock screen.
DashClock Contact Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
READ CONTACT - read contact data, phone numbers, social network status, etc
DIRECT DIAL - Call the phone number
★“Easy to use with a lot of functionality”
★“Excellent! Fully customizable and functional!”
★“Neat Simple elegant and easy to use with some further under the hood for tweekers”
• Set your own title and text
• Set your own icon
• Start an app when you click on the widget
• Toggle an action when you click on the widget (e.g. Wifi on/off)
• Edit notes (widget text) when you click on the widget
• Open shortcuts when you click on the widget
• Open a website in the browser when you click on the widget
• Call a number when you click on the widget
• Turn your screen off when you click on the widget
• Send an email when you click on the widget
• Create up to 6 different custom extensions
1. Install DashClock widget
2. Create an instance of DashClock Widget on your lock screen or home screen
3. Install DashClock custom extension
4. Open DashClock settings and add one of the available custom extensions
5. Open the extension's settings from DashClock settings and customize your extension
6. Enjoy your own extension :)
PRO FEATURES (In-App purchase):
• Use more than 3 different custom extensions
• No ads
• More toggles
• More predefined icons
• Choose your own icons
• Screen off
• Support me and the development of this app :)
If you have any ideas for new features or improvements, please contact me! Just write me an email ;)
BetterCalendar is a highly customizable calendar addon that fits your needs.
If you experience any difficulties, please try this first: go to the system settings --> Apps --> All Apps. There, find BetterCalendar --> delete all data, find Calendar --> delete appdata, find Calendar Storage --> delete appdata. Then perform a reboot and re-sync your Google Calendar within system settings.
Features of BetterCalendar:
- Display up to 4 events on Dashclock
- Calendars selectable
- Display event location
- Display full day events
- Output format changeable
- Date format selectable
- Select a tap action
- Hide Date
- Show Weekday
- Hide AM/PM
- Show events until start/end
- Add leading zeroes to date
- Show all events in same style
- Time range from "just today" to 3 weeks
- Show Today/Tomorrow instead of Date
- Show event title in collapsed state
- Show date & time for next event if Dashclock is collapsed
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Danish, Dutch and Polish translation
Permission is necessary to read events from calendar. No personal data will be read.
If you have any idea for new features, just send me an email. :)
Get exact battery details like battery level, charging state, health, voltage etc.
• Displays current battery level
• Tap on extension to open real-time battery details
• Displays different battery status (Discharging, Charging, Not Charging, Fully charged)
• Displays battery health
• Displays the charging power source (AC, USB, Wireless)
• Displays battery temperature (Celcius and Fahrenheit)
DashClock Battery Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Have a bug report or suggestions?
Email us: email@example.com
Monitor your network data usage easily whether its Mobile Data (GPRS/Edge/3G/4G) or Wi-Fi Data.
Extension displays data used, data left & percentage of data used.
Set your data plan to automatically reset counters.
DashClock Data Usage Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Have a bug report or suggestions?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- show upcoming or full day events (up to 6 due to DashClock restriction) for today, today and tomorrow or next week
- toggle for full day events
- choose which calendars to display
- show location for the next event
- toggle to show date for the events
NOTE: you need DashClock widget for this extension to work
Requires the fantastic DashClock widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock&hl=en
Open sourced at: https://github.com/dinosaurwithakatana/lastcaller
• READ_CALENDAR - Used to read back events from calendar
You select which connections should be toggled, and when you interact with the extension, the connections you chose are toggled (if they are on, they will be turned off, and vice-versa). You also have an option to lock the screen automatically right after the app toggles the connections. Power Lock also shows the battery levels and the state of the connections you chose to toggle.
There's also three beautiful and resizable homescreen widgets with a setting to lock the screen after toggling a connection AND with a setting to make the widget background transparent, leaving just the icons visible.
4x1: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G and a button to lock the screen
3x1: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G
1x1: CUSTOMIZABLE! Choose between Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth and lock the screen!
Now you can toggle the following connections:
- Mobile Data
More connections will be added in the future.
WARNING: if you can't uninstall the app, you probably just need to open the app and use the "Remove Administrator Permissions" option, and then try to uninstall again.
Widget requires Android 4.0+.
Power Lock DashClock extension requires Android 4.2+ and DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik.
The extension is open-source. Source code available at https://github.com/hanspeide/dashclock-yr-extension.
Feature requests? Issues? Please mail me (email@example.com) or add them here before leaving a review, and I will look into them: https://github.com/hanspeide/dashclock-yr-extension/issues
The Weather forecast is fetched from yr.no, delivered by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the NRK
You can now directly open Google Calendar by clicking on the stardate.
Rating and feedback is greatly appreciated.
In order to use this extension you MUST have DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Data can be arranged into hierarchical list with user-defined categories : have all your web logins, card infos, passwords etc. organized.
You will love the streamlined interface with zero learning curve.
Easy ways to store new items :
- create passwords with flexible password generator
- scan barcodes using camera and they are turned into text representation.
- store items from other applications that support data sharing, such as web links from the browser with a single tap on menu.
- swiftly add new items using new App Widget
Once this add-on is installed, it allows you to subscribe to Shared mode, which allows to share any information about your contacts with a limited group of users, such as colleagues of your company or members of your family.
When you create a note or label and assign it to a caller you have an option to specify visibility to certain users or group of users. "Who's Calling? Pro" has a powerful management tool to organise your colleagues and friends into groups. These users will see the information you share with them if the aforementioned telephoner calls any of your peers, even if she or he is not in their database. You can effortlessly and elegantly share data such as :
- information about your customer's preferences and prior enquiries
- communication history such as summary of previous calls and messages & e-mails
- caller's context, such as shared interest
Your peer users will have all of this information available as the part of incoming call ring system screen, allowing them to make a decision to accept or reject the call based on this information.
Unlike the free version of "Who's Calling?" application, where you either have this information for your private use only, or your can share it publicly with all other users, shared mode gives you a prefect control of visibility and scope of every item you want to share.
This add-on doesn't work as a standalone application, but assumes you have the "Who's Calling?" app already installed on your device. If you don't have the main "Who's Calling?" application, you can download it from the following Google Play link :
★ Simple native user-interface
★ Incomes/Expenses tracking
★ Incomes/Expenses templates
★ Recurring transactions
★ Transactions filtering
★ Charts (Summary)
★ Custom categories
★ Custom settings (date format, currency ...)
★ Export/Import (*.csv) filtered transactions
★ Backup/Restore database
★ Share filtered transactions
★ Charts (Top Expense/Income categories)
★ Google Drive sync (Experimental)
★ Password protection
★ Transactions summary
★ Templates ( > Android 3.0)
★ Smart notification
★ DashClock Widget extension (requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock)
ANDROIDMAG.DE TEST: 5★/5★
Please email questions and features requests directly to developer.
We created Messages to deal with this. Now you can have all your messages from various accounts available in single unified stream. Have all your recent emails available on a single glance. No more account shuffling.
Messages has been designed with accessibility in mind. Combine Messages wit our popular Who is Calling? application to get perfect view of all your communication. Add integrated task management with Tasks Together to get the very first truly mobile CRM solution.
If you are a developer who wants to access email and SMS data from your application, please read this guide :
- Discovers new popular games.
- Check the game stats and description with comments in the cleanest and fastest way.
- You can star (★) your favorites games to gain faster access to them.
- Logging (►) of plays with your friends has never been easier.
- Keep track of score while playing games.
- Dice & Timer included.
- Clean design and pure Android experience guaranteed :)
* Many thanks to BoardGameGeek server for providing their data.
Here are a few examples where other task management applications struggle, but these scenarios are a breeze with Task Together:
- Working on project plan of your group has never been easier.
- Sharing a shopping list with your spouse.
- Relaying a call to your secretary or colleague.
- Get notified about a task at a specific location, relevant to the task
Everything can be said with a banana!
★ If you want to share your happiness send a "happy banana".
★ Invite friends to a party with "party banana".
★ "Beer banana" is always welcome ;)
★ You never go wrong with just a "banana".
Possibilities are endless, but you have only one banana word. Go and spread the Bananas! Go Bananas!
* Beware of banana peels left on map by others ;)
* Learn new banana facts every now and then!
Bring joy of Java programming back. No more tedious glue code to link Java object to GUI. Good bye chevronitis.
Check how easy it is to write application, that is also robust, and very flexible.
For more details, visit : http://www.objectforms.com