The app identifies art spaces close to you, provides the fastest route there and allows you to share events by Facebook, Twitter, SMS or e-mail. You can organize your favourite events on a personal profile and add them to your calendar.
It shows up-to-date images, dates and information about events and exhibitions. That's Pick reviews and recommends the best events and exhibitions while Let's Read shows articles related to them. That's App has a Special Event section with original contents hosting cutting edge art experiences in the city.
That's App is created by that's contemporary and made possible by the support of Rottapharm | Madaus.
App developer: Stefano Fattorusso
More from developer
We get it…you’re bombarded by breaking stock news and stories. We offer something different: Clear and actionable stock advice with a daily dose approach.
Louis Navellier, an expert the New York Times called “an icon among growth investors,” will give you a new Stock of the Day, every trading day, with his proven buy, sell, or hold analysis.
Easy to follow A-to-F letter grades and vivid charts make it simple and effective for novice and expert users alike.
You’ll also get Navellier’s Market Dashboard, a daily snapshot of the stocks leading and lagging the Dow, S&P 500 and Russell 2000, with current grades for each.
Other free features include:
• Navellier’s Daily Blog for market insights.
• Handy dictionary of important stock terms.
• Calendar of events and other key dates to save.
• Archive of the last 30 Stock of the Day reports.
• Saving and sharing features via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or email.
Seize the day, download it now!
This app includes audio interviews and cultural insights from the curators and art historians, images of selected artworks, museum information and the latest social media updates from SAM.
Download Elles At Seattle Art Museum for touring the exhibition, planning your future visit or simply to enjoy a respite with stunning art when you are on the go.
App features include:
- voter registration
- free music from RTV featured artists
- save articles and photos to view on any device
- share via Twitter, Facebook and email
- calendar of events and other important dates that you can save to your phone
- reminders for events near you
Act Local Media builds products for publishers and writers that amplify marketing and drive sales of digital publications. Learn more about how you can create and maintain an app at http://authors.actlocalmedia.com
From the author of "My Message is C.L.E.A.R.," the Gabe Murfitt App connects fans to the inspiring writer and speaker who shares up-to-the minute insights from his experiences.
App features include
- articles, photos and videos that you can share with your friends via Twitter, Facebook and email
- a calendar of events and other important dates that you can save to your phone
- updates from Gabe's appearances and travels