Precisely track your member's heart rate, intensity, calories and efforts in a group environment. Connect up-to 40 members at a time and view their heart rate, calorie burn and intensity percentages in real time. Simplify and gamify your club members fitness tracking with increased engagement using heart-rate monitoring in a very fun interface. Smooth connectivity using Android 5.1 or above OS Tablet, Phone or directly via an Android TV Box. Track fitness metrics, for all activities, be it Les Mills, Spinning, Strength Training, Cardio, Aerobics, Zumba, HIIT, Cross fit and have custom scores relevant to each activity.
1. Upto 40 members group batches heart rate connection at the same time.
2. Each members heart rate, heart rate zone, real time calorie burns, session duration, intensity levels, effort score are shown on each grid of the screen.
3. The member grid colours change according to the intensity/heart rate zone of the member.
4. Make grid sizes bigger or smaller based on the number of members (3X3, 3X4,4X4,4X5, etc.)
5. Tap on any individual tile to see member performance for that session.
6. Beep alarms noise for members at or above 90% of their heart rate zone, as they're dangerously close to MHR (Maximum Heart Rate)
7. Add new members during live session.
8. Leader board views at the end of the session.
9. Training data Auto sync with Actofit ecosystem; i.e., training data flows seamlessly to member individual App.
10. Historical data availability on Club Software to view, analyze all lifetime session data.
11. Ability to upload bulk member data/list to the Software
12. Personalized fitness metrics to each workout type.
13. Ability to create and assign respective trainers for specific activities.
14. Ability to create multiple batches and assign each member to respective batches.
15. Boost Mode that doubles up all Effort points for the specific boost duration timespan, to gamify the group class.
You can add an unlimited number of members/athletes to the app. For a free demo account for a week please download the app and sign up for a new account.