Essential utilities global era! No.3 Translator
One. Simultaneous translation capabilities in three countries (Trilingual Interpreter)
- The world's first simultaneous translation capabilities in three countries, foreigners can communicate easily with each other in a three-way translator.
- Suitable for the global era, the world's spoken languages support in 42 countries
Two. Action interpretation / translation functions (PLAY & FUN Interpreter)
- Press and hold the button to interpretation, push another button and move the overlap (Drag & Drop)
Simultaneous interpretation will be completed.
- Likewise ‘the dialog box’ press with your fingers. And move to push to ‘the dialog box specified in other countries'
☆ which is useful for travel and travel translator
☆ The world's first learning is available in three languages ??simultaneously interpretation / translation functions
☆ Native Voice Support
☆ interpretation / translation support history
☆ repeat function (interpreting the results of repeated listening)
☆ automatic interpretation function: the speech recognition result output bilingual interpretation
☆ Action interpretation function: DRAG & DROP the operation manual interpretation / translation
More from developer
- Have easy conversations.
- To/from any pair of English, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish
- Type any sentence, hit GO and it translates.
- Press the => arrow and other party can answer.
- Small (1.5 MB), and runs on your Android device.
- No Web connection needed.
- Save output or send as email.
- Accurate. Asks you which meaning you want
for ambiguous words.
- Grammar free (3 man rob bank yesterday),
but always understandable.
Entente is for conversation and is easy to use. Type in English, hit Go and see the French immediately. Touch the English => French arrow and it switches to French input so the Frenchman can answer. Babelfish makes you select the input and output languages from a long list, then type in, translate, then select a new input language from the long list, and a new output language, and only then can the foreigner respond. It is tedious and makes for poor conversation.
Entente runs on your android phone or pad – no Internet connection needed, no connect charge, and it runs in remote places without cell towers.
Entente asks what meaning you want when you use a word like "charge". "In which sense? Charge!; Charge my credit card; charge the battery; murder charge…" Other programs guess and may guess wrong, so when you present a battery and say "charge it" the clerk may say "OK, it costs $10, give me your card."
Say "charge him with murder" and the corrupt cop may say "I'll take $500 – knife or gun?" Say "charge the enemy!" And they ask "You have his credit card?" Say "charge!" and 100 shopaholics cry "Yes, yes!!" A general would weep… But not if he is using Entente.
Entente is grammar-free. It uses no plurals or conjugations (3 man rob bank yesterday.) But it lets you say anything and produces an accurate and understandable translation. It won't work for webpages (because there's no one to say what the meaning of "charge" is). It's for conversation only, but it's good at that. Also works for tweets and e-mail.
Google looks at millions of words of translation and finds phrases closest to what you input. It makes very good translations for major languages, but for obscure languages spoken by a only few people it won't work, because there are few or no translations for to look at. Entente needs only a 3200 word dictionary that takes two weeks to compile, so it can save every endangered language on earth.
Google or Babelfish is better for web pages or books. Entente is great for talking to someone. It needs no Internet connection, so it's free and lets you talk in the High Andes and other places where no connection exists.