YourTeacher – ASVAB Math Prep Course
“It’s like a private math classroom, but you are the only student.”
"I just love YourTeacher and the way you explain things. I felt like I was in a classroom instead of just looking at examples."
"I was using the program to improve my ASVAB score to qualify for Marine Corps Officer's Candidate School. I improved my score from a 60 something to a 77. Many points above the necessary 70. I really enjoyed the program, and if you diligently use it you will accomplish what needs to be done."
"I joined the military and I had to get a good score on the ASVAB. I thank you so much - I passed with flying colors thanks to you guys."
Need more than practice problems to get ready for the ASVAB?
YourTeacher’s ASVAB Math Prep Course provides everything you would get in a traditional test prep review book (i.e. written practice problems, reading material, etc.) PLUS the one-on-one instruction you need to truly learn the math covered on the ASVAB.
Our lessons include:
-Multiple video example problems
(similar to how a teacher starts class at the board by explaining the examples from the textbook)
-Interactive practice problems with built-in support
(similar to how a teacher assigns practice and walks around the class providing help)
-A Challenge Problem
(similar to how a teacher assigns a higher level problem which students must work on their own to prove mastery)
-Extra problem worksheets
(similar to how a teacher assigns additional problems for homework)
(similar to how a teacher provides summary handouts or refers you to your textbook)
ASVAB Math Prep Course - Scope and Sequence
YourTeacher’s ASVAB Math Prep Course covers the exact math you need to ace the ASVAB.
CHAPTER 1: WHOLE NUMBERS
Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
Multiplication and Division Word Problems
CHAPTER 2: INTEGERS
Addition and Subtraction
Multiplication and Division
Order of Operations
CHAPTER 3: FRACTIONS
Factors and Primes
Multiples and Least Common Multiples
Greatest Common Factor
Introduction to Fractions
Improper Fractions and Mixed Numbers
Comparing Proper Fractions
Adding and Subtracting Like Fractions
Adding and Subtracting Unlike Fractions
CHAPTER 4: DECIMALS
Converting Decimals to Fractions
Converting Fractions to Decimals
Multiplying Decimals by Whole Numbers
Multiplying Decimals by Decimals
Dividing Decimals by Whole Numbers
Dividing Decimals by Decimals
Powers of Ten
Converting from Scientific to Standard Notation
Converting from Standard to Scientific Notation
CHAPTER 5: EXPRESSIONS & EQUATIONS
Combining Like Terms
Distributive / Like Terms
Equations with Fractions
Equations Involving Distributive
Variable on Both Sides
Variable on Both Sides / Fractions
Variable on Both Sides / Distributive
CHAPTER 6: WORD PROBLEMS & INEQUALITIES
CHAPTER 7: SYSTEMS OF EQUATIONS
CHAPTER 8: EXPONENTS, POLYNOMIALS, & FACTORING
CHAPTER 9: RADICALS
CHAPTER 10: RATIO, PROPORTION, & PERCENT
CHAPTER 11: GEOMETRY
CHAPTER 12: MEASUREMENT
CHAPTER 13: PROBABILITY & STATISTICS
(Wifi or 3G connection required)
Stay up to date with our Events Calendar, receive daily inspirational quotes available only to mobile users, and search our expansive library catalog all from your mobile device!
With the Family Vision App you can:
- Keep track of and RSVP for Our Events
- Access Our Library Catalog from anywhere
- Get Daily Inspirations
- Keep up with our Newsletters
- Get information on items at Our Consignment Shop
View the latest news about our private school satellite program as well as alternative education, homeschooling, unschooling.
Read the latest educational news, valuable articles, videos, curriculums from us, HSLDA and more.
Stay up-to-date with local events, news, coupons and more. Reach us is as easy as the touch of a button.
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine App serves up a banquet of interactive information for homeschoolers. Devour a steady diet of wisdom, curriculum recommendations and helpful ideas freshly prepared by experienced home educators. Nourish your mind and soul with ideas, resources, and motivation and make this your most satisfying homeschool year ever.
• Current and several past issues of TOS magazine included at no extra charge.
• Download each issue, and then return at your convenience for off-line reading.
• Search available issues.
• Bookmark your favorite articles.
• Tour a homeschool classroom each month via video. "Reality Homeschooling!"
• Watch videos, product demos in 3D or slideshows from columnists and other contributors.
Don't homeschool alone. Join The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine, the interactive community for home educators. Connect with homeschoolers around the globe and be encouraged as homeschool veterans reach out to you with wit and wisdom with the TOS mobile App.
You’ll also receive real-time updates from TOS:
• The Homeschooling with Heart Blog
• Curriculum and product reviews
• More coming!
All in one convenient app! Download today and join the community!
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
This version accesses over 1,000 hours of instruction of audio lectures (105 classes and counting). They cover a wide range of topics, from new believer, lay and elder training, to seminary-level classes.
Download classes to your Android device to listen to them offline. Share classes via social media, email, and more.
This memory game is designed for preschool, kindergarten and toddler Homeschool learning of basic skills. This homeschool learning memory game covers several simple activities like alphabets numbers and color. This memory game not only helps preschoolers homeschooling training their basic skills but also provide audio-visual information for learning traffic Signals planets and vehicles. It also with help of this matching game your toddler will enjoy learning shapes and fruits.
The format of this memory game helps 2-3 year old kids memorizing things and develop basic training skills . This matching game is to help preschooler to develop their memory and brain power.
Matching games are known to be toddlers/ preschoolers favorite learning activity and you have made a right choice.
The game will cover following :
-Traffic signal knowledge building for free
-Pop-up flash card for learning and reading activity
-logical apps for kids
- kids number game
- letters and numbers
-Alphabets and number education
- audio visual aid for learning
- Fruits and fruit market
- parents guide for toddlers
- puzzle for learning animals
- vehicles and their sounds
- kids brain development
- toddler fundamental knowledge development
Your feedback and complain are appreciated. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The School A to Z app is an essential tool for every parent of school-aged children. Produced by the NSW Department of Education and Communities, the School A to Z app brings together a wealth of resources to help parents to understand and support their child's homework. See www.schoolatoz.com.au for more useful student and parent resources.
· Our English A to Z has more than 350 definitions of commonly-used English terms from primary and high school. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations and help sheets to help you.
· With nearly 300 definitions, our Maths A to Z will help you to understand what is happening in your child's classroom. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations, help sheets and 'how to' videos to help you support your child.
· Technology is changing at an ever-increasing pace and - as a parent - it is not always easy to keep up with the latest trends and terminology. Our Technology A to Z explains these terms in language that you can understand.
· Our 'Spelling Bee game' provides hours of spelling fun for children of all ages. The Spelling Bee game is powered by words from Australia's national dictionary, the Macquarie Dictionary (Macquarie Dictionary Data (c) Macquarie Dictionary Publishers, 2012). There are three levels of difficulty and a leader board to track progress and improvement. Children can even create their own games for their spelling homework.
· If your child needs help with their times tables, then the Maths Monkey Times Tables challenge is sure to be a winner. Your child has to get the most number of correct answers before all of the bananas fall. Children can choose which number they want to practise and there is also a random game to keep them guessing.
· Does your child have an assignment due tomorrow and you don't know where to start? We have prepared some assignment starters for common classroom topics and themes to point you in the right direction.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use guide to help your child with their homework, then this is the app for you!
Gradebook for Students has these great features, perfect for every student:
- Enter each grade as a percentage or fraction
- Enter weights for each assignment to adjust the grade curve
- Add a goal and passing grade for each course to help you keep on track
- A customizable letter grade system that works even if your school is not on a four-point system
Gradebook for Students is optimized for large screens on tablets, providing a great experience on all your devices.
Like Gradebook for Students? Tell your friends. Leave a review.
NOTICE: Gradebook for Students collects anonymous data regarding app usage via Google Analytics to help improve the app. This app also displays advertisements to fund app development.
All throughout their science-learning journey, the Sassafras twins had to enter data into the SCIDAT app. This information allowed them to zip from location to location around the globe. Sometimes that was easy and everything went as planned. Sometimes . . . not so much.
We wanted to give you a taste of the science Blaine and Tracey learned along the way in a much less dangerous and Man-with-No-Eyebrows-filled kind of way.
In this beautiful app, you can travel from location to location learning about different animals with a swipe of your finger!
(Note - This app follows the zoology leg of the twins' journey, which is recording in The Sassafras Science Adventures Volume 1: Zoology.)
***** "Yes, I got [the magazine] and it's great! My daughter has already started reading it and loves it!" - Debbie
***** "[This is a] tremendous magazine on getting kids excited about learning history..." Ed Dale
THE world history magazine for kids, families, educators, and history buffs. Stunning photographs, gripping stories and intriguing articles, detailed maps and timelines, bring the past to life.
Quest Magazine subscription available: A single issue for $3.99 (non-subscription) 1-month subscription for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
understanding of kids, families and learning, with respect for learning
styles, approaches, the movement's diversity, HEM understands one size
doesn't fit all.
HEM has documented 30 years of community wisdom which says learning
is an organic process, the world is the best classroom, kids are natural
learners, parents can be trusted with their kids, a homeschooling lifestyle
builds strong family bonds.
Subscription: 3 months $3.99 Auto-renewing until cancelled.
Single Issues: $2.99
From the creators of Math Helper!
It provides easy access to formulas in algebra, trigonometry, calculus, geometry shapes and more.
Really helpful and easy to use – that is what you need to deal with mathematics, solve homework, solve quiz or test. See no further – download right now!
OUR USERS SAY:
«The best app» - Happy user from US
«Amazing. Helps me a lot! 100% recommended» - Happy user from Germany
• Full support for the latest devices
• Optimized for tablets
• Quick, high-quality display - no "blurry" formulas or images
• Easy application navigation, fast and convenient search function for necessary math information
• Unique content designed with the involvement of educators, teachers and school test (quiz) developers
• Regular content updates
• Immediate communication with developers
Formulae Helper Free is quick, best and easiest-to-use mathematics ref application for both teachers and students, featuring hundreds of mathematical formulas and equations at your fingertips.
This mathematical formulae app Free is useful to quick solve homework, quiz, test, studying, or ref. It can be used for studying pre calculus, calculus, learn algebra, trigonometry, solve trigonometric equation, geometry shapes, studying function, sequences, and more content that is mathematical. Also can be used as picture mathematical homework ref.
For total access to math without carrying around bulky handbook, get Formulae Helper Free today!
WHAT IT HAS:
1. Algebra cheatsheet
• Basic Properties and Facts
• Factoring and Solving
• Function and Graphs
• Complex numbers
2. Trigonometry cheatsheet
• Definitions of Trigonometric Function
• Trigonometry Facts and trigonometric equation
• Trigonometry Properties
• Trigonometric Formulas and trigonometric Identities
3. Geometry shapes cheatsheet – premium version only
• Triangle (are of triangle, lines of triangle, equilateral triangle, right triangle, etc.)
4. Calculus cheatsheet – premium version only
• AntiDerivatives (Integrals)
5. Analytical geometry cheatsheet – premium version only
• 2D in 3D
It does not matter whether you have to make your homework done, or have a test, a quiz, studying, or just a equation solve practice – this app will help you with everything.
This is not simple handbook. This is easy interactive ref handbook you will love. This handbook will help you to deal with your practice, homework, studying, to learn new mathematical content or refresh your memory. Must have for everyone – whether you learn at school, at university or you are a teacher.
• Matrix (algebra matrices) content
• More geometry shapes and calculus
• Stereometry shapes
• Interactive test (quiz) function and learn options is under development.
Good for SSC, SAT, ACT or GCSE, homeschooling
Math is easy. Learn algebra with Formulae Helper Free !
**** THANK YOU ****
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the feeds may require refreshing/reloading 2-3 times before loading content.
Classical Conversations is a homeschool curriculum provider and community for homeschooling families around the world.
(This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.)
The News page gives you real-time streaming news from the top Homeschool blogs in the world.
The Lounge allows you to connect with other Homeschool Teachers, post pictures, share stories, and more.
We hope that this community will help you with your effort to school your kids at home.
You can also contact Acton, donate and refer a friend through the app.
The Acton Institute for the study of religion & liberty is a non-profit think tank in Grand Rapids, MI. The Mission of the Acton Institute is to promote a free and virtuous society characterized by individual liberty and sustained by religious principles.