Unlike other school based apps, Homeschool Helper was designed specifically for homeschooling from the ground up.
We spent considerable time building features that streamline and simplify managing the many responsibilities of homeschooling.
This allows you to spend more time teaching and less time managing.
√ Backup your data at anytime
√ Track an unlimited number of students
√ Manage students over multiple school years
√ Record grades for up to 14 different subjects, per student
√ Grade calculator for effortless grade entry
√ Separate grading scale for each student
√ Create Lessons for any subject
√ Powerful Lesson Viewer provides calendar view of lessons, and more
√ Auto-generate batches of lessons, for effortless entry
√ Auto-create grades from any lesson, to avoid re-keying
√ Lesson Report, with date range parameters
√ Manage Book Lists, Field Trips, and Task Lists
√ Track daily attendance
√ Includes Reports; such as Report Cards, Attendance, Student Summary, and more
√ Reports can be viewed or emailed for storage, printing, etc
√ High quality retina based graphics throughout
√ Sample Student included to visually demonstrate key features
√ 12+ Help Topics to get you started quickly
√ Most Help Topics are accompanied by a high quality instructional video
Check out www.HomeschoolHelperApp.com for videos, latest news, faq, and more.
**NOTE: For Tablets Only. We don't plan to release a phone version due to the limited screen size not providing a great user experience.
The News page gives you real-time streaming news from the top Homeschool blogs in the world.
The Lounge allows you to connect with other Homeschool Teachers, post pictures, share stories, and more.
We hope that this community will help you with your effort to school your kids at home.
This simple Homework Planner will help you organise and keep track of your Homeworks. It's amazing how much more you can achieve just by being organised!
Grade tracking, timetabling and various other features are coming in future updates!
Remember to rate and leave a comment, this way I can take your ideas and improvements and implement them! I will always get back to you after an email, so feel free to send me a message directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
With Easy Planner you can import resources from various cloud based services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive. You can also easily import URL's, photos, videos and much much more. You can also add preparation tasks and various homework activities.
Experience a new level of teacher efficiency with thanks to Easy Planner. The ultimate lesson planning tool.
The information is uploaded by each school so it is simple and easy to use for parents. By selecting the school your children attend and choosing their particular class all important dates for your child are brought to your device to view or synchronize with your calendar. Parents can also choose to receive reminders the day or week before the events. This may include excursions, homework, class events, sport and other important information.
There is also a section for newsletters, school contact details, forms and other parent notes and the canteen.
Additionally, schools can upload whole school events such as carnivals, photos, P & C meetings, assemblies. In fact there is no limit on events they can upload.
Schools can also send out unlimited push notifications to parents to notify them of events or time changes.
In this busy world with multiple children many parents struggle to keep up with the numerous events and opportunities at school and in their children's classes. Primary Parent Planner provides a quick, inexpensive and contemporary way for schools and parents to connect regularly and stay up to date.
◆ Want to find a school without being disturbed?
Search for schools now in School home! Once you’ve found it, press the “Like” button to understand more about the school, and its’ price discounts — without giving away your personal information!
◆ Feeling lazy to go out — yet still wish to know more about the classes?
Press the “Join School” button to connect with the school, receiving learning information and instant messages!
◆ Want to share your joy of learning — or even showing them off?
With the “Share With Family” option, not only you can share it with remote family members, but also enable your family to help you when needed!
◆ All the information you need about learning — in one small phone!
Organized categories help you to easily find the school that fits you best, waste no time!
◆ Tired of the disturbing commercial phone calls or letters? We promise you not to give away your personal information!
【All new options of School Home. 】
◆ Integrate：Combine all your learning schedules, no need to type it by yourself anymore — it will be done as soon as you add the lessons!
◆ Share：More than contact books, you can share your learning experiences with your family no matter how busy they are, how faraway they are.
◆ Messages：Schools can send the messages they want to students, recorded online, no need to hand-write it.
◆ Group-chat：Instant messages for customers to gather information about new lessons.
◆ Providing school, students and parents an exclusive chat group. Saving pricey calling fee for those who are separated by boundaries.
We recommend installing Android OS 4.0 or higher.
The app may not install properly if your network connection is unstable or if your device does not have enough storage space.
Please check the strength of your connection and the amount of free storage space you have and try again.
These activities help them learn new words and practice letter-sound relationships and are effective tools when it comes to teaching different maths concepts important at this stage – Addition, Subtractions, Patterns and Ordering Numbers.
Apart from this kids can also be creative keep themselves engaged with other fun games like drawing, coloring, joining dots, mazes and memory match.
Addition And subtraction are taught in a very interactive way using all the tools – figures, sticks and numberline. A teacher is also there to assist them.
a. Addition and Subtraction with help from numberline, finger counting, and a teacher to help with
b. Phonics Long Vowels words.
c. Phonics Blends and Digraphs Words
d. Exhaustive Spelling List
f. Ascending and descending order
g. Drawing and Painting
h. Colouring the pictures
i. Amazing Mazes
j. Join the dots to find hidden pictures
k. Memory Match
l. Nouns and Verbs
m. Compound Words
With just a few taps you can add a new homework, task or coursework assignment into the planner. Don't hang around in class typing details into a form that forces you to fill in every detail. Just set the name and due date and you're good to go then come back to it in your own time to set the optional details.
- Sortable, fully functioning to-do list for each assignment
- Choose customised subject from a drop down menu
- Choose to be reminded about the assignment (see "Homework Reminder" below)
- Check off when it's completed and enter the grade
- Change any of the details at any time
The to-do list is designed so you can break down any assignment into manageable steps. Simply enter the next steps and check them off when done; never lose track of complicated tasks again!
Ever forgotten about a task or left work at home? Hwk. will remind you with a notification if you have any homework due in the next day, whether completed or unfinished. You decide the time to be reminded and which assignments to be told about. This can be switched off in the settings if you prefer.
*See Upcoming Assignments*
Assignments are sorted by due date in categories of Overdue, Today, Tomorrow, Next Week, After Next Week and Completed. See what's coming up and plan your work around your due dates. Overdue assignments are highlighted in red and completed assignments in green, see at a glance what is to be done in an order that makes sense.
Pressing the sort button groups assignments by subject. Use this to keep track of your progress, see what grades you've had back and how you're doing in each subject. Really useful for module-based courses where every grade counts.
Turn your device landscape to see the traditional timetable layout, portrait to see the simple list view! Designed from the ground up to be extremely flexible but easy to use. Have a session on the 2nd Tuesday of every month? What about a short module running for just a few weeks in the middle of the year? Is your timetable different every other week? Want to include one-off sessions, tutorials, exams or presentation dates? All of this is as easy and as intuitive as setting up a standard weekly timetable of uniform sessions.
Timetable features include:
- Sessions can start and end on any minute of the hour
- Can be set to show any combination of days of the week
- Will automatically re-size to include every session scheduled in a week
- Sessions can be set to the following frequencies:
Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly by date, Monthly by nth day of the month (e.g. 2nd Friday of each Month), One-off
- Notes can be made for sessions
- Edit individual sessions or all of a type at once
- Set the color highlight
- Can be used for sessions and one-off events such as exams and events
- Sessions are easy to set up; start and end date for a session is entered once for all sessions (can still be set to different for different sessions)
- Length of a session and frequency is saved from one the last time it was set avoiding repetitive data entry.
- Once the first session is in, adding a new one simply means setting a subject, a time and a day of the week. All other details are optional.
*Subject Set up*
Creating a subject is easy, in the "Subjects" section click on the plus icon, name it and choose one of over 70 unique subject icons.
In the first update:
- more subject icons
- separate tiered to-do list section
- separate notes section
- home screen widget
- lock screen widget
We love to hear from you on how we can make Hwk. better and always reply to our emails. Contact us at email@example.com with your feedback.
DEVELOPED FOR TABLETS AND NOT INTENDED FOR PHONES.
Kids with speech delays and impairments, children who have difficulty speaking, children with ALS, apraxia, autism, down syndrome, Lou Gehrig’s disease, neuromuscular disorders, traumatic brain injury, learning disabilities, and other disorders that cause speech delays or impairments
• Speech and hearing centers
• Those who work with children with speech delays including those that offer speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, psychologists & other kinds of therapists
• Speech and communication researchers including those who study speech and language pathology (SLPs)
• Special Ed. teachers & teachers’ assistants, intervention specialists, & personal care attendants
• Parents and caregivers
Citra 2.0 enhanced features makes it easier to use, allows more customization and promotes more collaboration between Therapist, Special Needs Teachers, and Parents. Citra 2.0 reduces the time required to set up a new clients and maintains all lesson plans for each child permanently for future use.
As a Therapist, Special Needs Teacher or Parent, Citra 2.0 enables you to:
· Take pictures and add customized labels specifically for each child’s library of images.
· Rename images as desired in both Communication Boards and Schedules. Images are saved and are recalled by child.
· Image label name is read aloud as images are selected for the Sentence Strip.
· See the child rewarded by a fun visual and audio celebration when he or she completes a Schedule
As a Therapist or Teacher with a site license within the same organization, Citra 2.0 enables you to:
· Create and share template Communication Boards and Schedules with other therapists and teachers in your organization
· Save custom pictures in the new “My Template Pics” Library - You can use these custom images when you’re creating Template Communication Boards and Template Schedules for any child
STANDARD FEATURES THAT HELP CARE TEAMS STAY CONNECTED:
1. Visual & Audible Photographs, symbols, words, & phrases. Choose from SymbolStix or Boardmaker PCS for your picture library.
2. Ability to use personal pictures, such as images of your child performing activities, or familiar objects
3. Notes Maker: Parents, teachers, and therapists can share learning goals, communication goals, protocols, achievements, & notes together in real time. Notes are time stamped, attributed to each specific note-maker, and the history of notes stays permanently with the child.
4. Scheduler: helps children focus on task management, leading to your children feeling more of independent and confident, while growing their skill sets.
5. Citra enables all members of the care team to create and share custom Communication Board and Schedules creating consistency in learning at home, school, therapy & play. This consistency can help reinforce recognition & learning retention.
6. Accessible on all multiple tablet devices, and the Internet including Macs or PCs. Virtually anyone can access Citra.
ABOUT CITRA L3C
Citra L3C is social enterprise by the Columbus Speech and Hearing Center funded by the Tony R. Wells Foundation. The app was designed by SLPs as a direct response to the needs of kids with speech delays & impairments, their parents, teachers & therapists.
We envision a world where:
• Children with speech impairments can become more independent & confident
• Caregivers can seamlessly communicate to empower the lives of each child with speech impairments or delays
• Caregivers can easily communicate with their care teams for each child, & with each other in local and online support communities
One app for teachers, parents and school management. Know if your child has reached school safely, keep a record of monthly attendance, track monthly performance, read through school remarks and lots more, anytime anywhere with Terbium Solution's Unique tracking system - "I m Here School Tracker".
Simply Log into the I m Here system with the Id provided by school to monitor your child's at school.
Feature List :
1) Attendance Monitoring
2) Performance Monitoring
3) Remarks Module
4) Class Tests
5) Assignment Monitoring
6) Notices and Circulars Module
Be there for your child with this unique connectivity application - I m Here School Tracker.
One of the several benefits your child gets by schooling at CNM
*** Minor Changes to improve app performance ***
Visual schedules are generally paper-based and require a lot of materials, time, and organization, but not anymore! Easily create your own custom visual schedules with This for That and have access to your library of schedules at your fingertips on your Android phone or tablet. Perfect for behavioral professionals, special education teachers and parents, This for That is the only visual schedules app that integrates reinforcement to motivate the child to complete the task. This for That gives you the option to include a picture of the reward the child is working toward and shows the child’s progress as they complete each step. This for That was designed for children with autism spectrum disorder but is a useful tool for any child with special needs or typical development who needs help completing tasks independently at home, school, or in the community.
This for That features are centered on simplicity and ease of use. With This for That, you can:
- Create unlimited visual schedules
- Add custom steps that walk the child through a task
- Upload pictures by either taking them in the app or selecting them from your photo gallery
- Save schedules to use regularly
- Include a picture of the reward the child is working toward
- View progress as each step is marked complete
- Edit and delete schedules as needed
Toss all your paper visual schedules into the recycle bin and download This for That on your Android phone or tablet today!
About This for That
This for That is a series of therapy tools developed by PixelAtion Labs for parents, teachers, and behavioral professionals supporting children with autism spectrum disorder. This for That apps are designed to simplify components of behavioral therapy and each app skillfully integrates elements of reinforcement to help each child succeed!
About PixelAtion Labs
Established by the Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD), PixelAtion Labs is a mobile and web development team dedicated to creating products to maximize the learning potential of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). For more information, visit http://pixelationlabs.com/.
You can also contact Acton, donate and refer a friend through the app.
The Acton Institute for the study of religion & liberty is a non-profit think tank in Grand Rapids, MI. The Mission of the Acton Institute is to promote a free and virtuous society characterized by individual liberty and sustained by religious principles.