A role combination of zeal, devotion and brilliance. Preface Institute is the outcome of our teaching experience over the years and extensive reasearch
carried over the student’s difficulties. Keeping this in mind, an organization named “Preface Institute” came into existance in 1996 with an intension
and passion to provide result oriented quality education. The functioning of Preface Institute is based on “Giving right concept, providing highly
competitive environment and continuous motivation to the students.”
Director's Message to the Students:
This is a turning point in your life. Right descision at right time at right place is most important in life, It will help you in making things
possible and well in your reach. Plan your carrier without wasting a single day. If you want to lead a successful carrier as and administrative
officer, get ready to work hard under proper guidance.
Our mission is to bring out the best from every student and to train them in the best possible way by providing educational facilities of highest order
and creating a highly competitive atmosphere.
Who is it for?
Individuals, small groups, churches, book clubs, homeschool groups, Bible study groups, and educational institutions will enjoy engaging with outstanding rich media that fosters effective cultural engagement.
What is it?
StudySpace is a hybrid of a personal eReader, a robust media player, and an informal educational platform powered with the ability to connect natural affinity groups through engaging study, throughout the week.
Engage with a growing library of insightful books, studies and video series focused on spiritual formation and effective cultural engagement.
RICH MEDIA RESOURCES—blending video, audio, text and social engagement functionality.
Learn together and keep the conversation going all week long.
What is inside?
A growing library of insightful books, studies and video series focused on spiritual formation and effective cultural engagement.
Resources are at your finger tips. This native app also integrates with StudySpace.org—a web browser interface available on any internet-connected device.
Unique App Features:
- Invite people to join your study
- Invite multiple groups to engage with the same study material within your organization
- Learn together between physical meetings and gatherings or learn together by establishing groups that only convene virtually
- Share ideas, thoughts, and comments with others in your group or organization as you engage with the material
- Take notes, record your personal reflections, and more methodically engage with questions on the content you are studying
- Bookmark your favorite spots
- Create or respond to polls—the results of which are returned in real-time and anonymously
- Stream video content and engage with other integrated rich media content at your convenience share pieces of content and rich media assets with friends and family through Facebook, Twitter, and email
- StudySpace remembers where you left off in any and every resource you are studying
- Group leaders and organization administrators gain access to additional tools to facilitate discussion
- In-app email system for contained and fluid communication within your groups and your organization
- Search functionality allows for easily finding organizations, groups, and resources with which to engage
All resources within StudySpace are the intellectual property of the Acton Institute and its partnering organizations.