Pinnacle Career Institute has been offering educational services to the students preparing for the Competitive exams like BANK, RAILWAY, SSC & other competitive exams since 1999. The institute imparts comprehensive training-cum-guidance program which cover all the stages of Competitive exams including Interview. The Institute was established with the aim to provide a complete solution to the students preparing for competitive exams. The focus is on providing holistic education not only covering the prescribed syllabus but also enabling the students to face other challenges of life with an equal ease.
The Institute imparts its class-room training through its main study centres ? Indore, Bhopal,Harda & many more cities of India. The air-conditioned class-rooms, library-cum-reading room, cultural & co-curricular activities, study tours, in-house magazine ? Pinnacle Today and other such facilities offered by the Institute make it an institution in the true sense.
First Institute Providing Online Exam Through App.
The results of the past 14 years stand a testimony to Pinnacle's glorious performance in guiding students in the Competitive exam. More than 46,000 of Pinnacle students have successfully entered in Govt. sector with the help of the training-cum-guidance program at the Institute. We are working for the success of students and their success is our success.
Use Aspire Institute App to get access to the latest resources.
Get the videos on the current & previous lesson.
Give immediate feedback to the lessons.
Enjoy updates & promotion on the go.
-Download lecture notes
-Feedback form on the lessons
-Subscribe to mailing list to get latest update
-Unlock Loyalty Coupon rewards for frequent customer
- Receive exclusive mobile coupons
Check out Campus News and the Events calendar to find out what’s happening at the Culinary Institute of America.
Use the Campus Map to find your way around campus, and grab a pic from the Photos section to set as your Android Wallpaper.
Everything you want to know about Culinary Institute of America is now at your fingertips.
• Multimedia – Watch CIA YouTube videos and look through photos.
• Polls – Answer interactive questions to play an active role in the CIA.
• Bulletins – Read CIA bulletins for important reminders and announcements.
• Twitter – Check the CIA Twitter feed for up-to-the-minute information.
• And much more!
New version 4.3 has these features:
- iOS4 compatibility including background audio and multitasking support (listen to LEI webinar audio while doing other things on your iPhone)
- Retina display support
Who is it for?
Individuals, small groups, churches, book clubs, homeschool groups, Bible study groups, and educational institutions will enjoy engaging with outstanding rich media that fosters effective cultural engagement.
What is it?
StudySpace is a hybrid of a personal eReader, a robust media player, and an informal educational platform powered with the ability to connect natural affinity groups through engaging study, throughout the week.
Engage with a growing library of insightful books, studies and video series focused on spiritual formation and effective cultural engagement.
RICH MEDIA RESOURCES—blending video, audio, text and social engagement functionality.
Learn together and keep the conversation going all week long.
What is inside?
A growing library of insightful books, studies and video series focused on spiritual formation and effective cultural engagement.
Resources are at your finger tips. This native app also integrates with StudySpace.org—a web browser interface available on any internet-connected device.
Unique App Features:
- Invite people to join your study
- Invite multiple groups to engage with the same study material within your organization
- Learn together between physical meetings and gatherings or learn together by establishing groups that only convene virtually
- Share ideas, thoughts, and comments with others in your group or organization as you engage with the material
- Take notes, record your personal reflections, and more methodically engage with questions on the content you are studying
- Bookmark your favorite spots
- Create or respond to polls—the results of which are returned in real-time and anonymously
- Stream video content and engage with other integrated rich media content at your convenience share pieces of content and rich media assets with friends and family through Facebook, Twitter, and email
- StudySpace remembers where you left off in any and every resource you are studying
- Group leaders and organization administrators gain access to additional tools to facilitate discussion
- In-app email system for contained and fluid communication within your groups and your organization
- Search functionality allows for easily finding organizations, groups, and resources with which to engage
All resources within StudySpace are the intellectual property of the Acton Institute and its partnering organizations.