Lakshya is an educational venture started by four young IIT graduates with an aim to revolutionize the way teaching is delivered and learning is perceived. An institute in Patiala was setup in the year 2006 as a first step towards this aim. Lakshya is currently the leading institute in North India which has consistently produced the Best Results in Engineering and Medical Entrance examinations i.e. JEE and AIIMS. With a selection ratio of 1 out of 6 in IIT and 13 AIIMS till dates, Lakshya also leads the coaching vertical in pre tenth competitive exams like NTSE and RMO by giving consistent best results in the entire region from past 8 years. Recently Lakshya tied hands with educational conglomerate MT-Educare (NSE: MTEDUCARE), one of the leading Board Players in India.
We are all extremely proud teachers and we care about our students. In these years we have been able to create an atmosphere where students love to come to study and feel very positive. A culture where success is judged not by JEE/ AIIMS selections, but by the values a student takes with him, a place where journey is as important as the destination.
This App goes a long way in substantiating Lakshya's tag line” Learning Can be Interesting”.
Lakshya App has four major features:
- With Lakshya app, you get access to Documents, Videos, Tests, Assignments, Files shared with you.
- You can attempt Tests of all formats on the go. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Download any content, including Tests, so that you can attempt them even when you don't have an Internet connectivity.
- Discover content shared with you faster by searching for it, or sort/filter it on the basis of Content type, Starred or Downloaded on device.
- Get instant analysis of your performance.
- View summary of your performance, compare your ranks with others, view Solutions/explanations of the questions.
- Know where you stand, work harder to better your performance.
- Dig deeper to analyse your Overall strength & weakness as well as at Subject and Topic level.
- Post Doubts to your peers at Lakshya enrolled for same program.
- Posting Doubt was never easier, just click a pic or write down your doubt, tag at Subject and Topic level for better discoverability.
- It's collaborative. Not only Teachers, but entire student community comes forward to answer your doubt. You, too, can help others by answering their doubts.
- View your basic profile information along with your study history.
- View your Average speed, accuracy and marks.
- See your strong topics.
- App is supported for Android 2.3 version and above.
- App is in Beta - bear with us, let us know how can we make the learning experience better for you. All the very best for your exams.
We will love to hear from you. Please feel free to write to us with your feedbacks, questions, concerns or words of encouragement at:
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
The Official Students-Centric Android application for Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune.
***Launch the app once after updating to register your device***
Hate to check out the college website constantly? Download this app and stay updated, always! Get all the latest news and updates directly on your device! With this app, you will receive notifications about everything that is currently happening in the campus! So download it right away!
Developer: Rahul Pande
=> Friendly user interface and simple navigation.
=> One click downloads
=> Easy share options.
=> Setting to disable images for users on slow internet connection.
For those worried about the permissions:
1. INTERNET- For communicating with servers.
2. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE- Saving downloaded files.
3. ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE- Check internet connection.
4. GET_ACCOUNTS- For GCM registration.
5. WAKE_LOCK- For GCM Intent service.
6. RECEIVE (C2DM)- For receiving GCM messages
This application does not include document reader app. You need to have other third party app for viewing the downloaded content.
Search Tags: VIT , vit pune , vit , BRACT , Bansilal Ramnath Agarwal Trust
¡Siempre a la Vanguardia!.
Las principales funciones que contiene son:
- Libros y materiales.