Athletics: Discover information about your favorite Flames teams, upcoming games, and scores. You can also view photos and videos of the teams.
Blackboard: View courses, upcoming assignments and posted grades.
Course Catalog: Browse through the Course Catalog to view offered degrees as well as residential and online courses.
Degree Completion Plan: Discover how many courses you are from earning your degree.
Flames Pass: Access your Flames Pass account information to check your weekly remainder of swipes or your flames cash and meal points balances as well as transaction history.
Announcements: Take notice of upcoming road and buildings closures, community service opportunities, and other notifications.
News: Stay updated with events happening around campus and stay current with Liberty news.
Directory: Search the name of students, faculty, and staff in order to gain information.
Maps: Always find your way with Campus Maps. Locate residential halls, dining facilities, and academic facilities on campus.
Liberty Journal: View current and past issues of the Liberty Journal.
We serve West London and Middlesex, including:
Wembley, Harrow, Kenton, Northolt, Eastcote, Edgeware, Pinner, Ruislip, Stanmore, Greenford, Perivale, Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Hendon, Willesden Green, Harlesden, Neasden, Southall, Kingsbury, Queensbury, Kilburn, Kensal Rise, Shepherd's Bush, Acton, Ealing, Hangar Lane, Maida Vale, Notting Hill, Chiswick, Golders Green, Paddington, Holland Park, Ladbroke Grove and St John's Wood.
Who is it for?
Individuals, small groups, churches, book clubs, homeschool groups, Bible study groups, and educational institutions will enjoy engaging with outstanding rich media that fosters effective cultural engagement.
What is it?
StudySpace is a hybrid of a personal eReader, a robust media player, and an informal educational platform powered with the ability to connect natural affinity groups through engaging study, throughout the week.
Engage with a growing library of insightful books, studies and video series focused on spiritual formation and effective cultural engagement.
RICH MEDIA RESOURCES—blending video, audio, text and social engagement functionality.
Learn together and keep the conversation going all week long.
What is inside?
A growing library of insightful books, studies and video series focused on spiritual formation and effective cultural engagement.
Resources are at your finger tips. This native app also integrates with StudySpace.org—a web browser interface available on any internet-connected device.
Unique App Features:
- Invite people to join your study
- Invite multiple groups to engage with the same study material within your organization
- Learn together between physical meetings and gatherings or learn together by establishing groups that only convene virtually
- Share ideas, thoughts, and comments with others in your group or organization as you engage with the material
- Take notes, record your personal reflections, and more methodically engage with questions on the content you are studying
- Bookmark your favorite spots
- Create or respond to polls—the results of which are returned in real-time and anonymously
- Stream video content and engage with other integrated rich media content at your convenience share pieces of content and rich media assets with friends and family through Facebook, Twitter, and email
- StudySpace remembers where you left off in any and every resource you are studying
- Group leaders and organization administrators gain access to additional tools to facilitate discussion
- In-app email system for contained and fluid communication within your groups and your organization
- Search functionality allows for easily finding organizations, groups, and resources with which to engage
All resources within StudySpace are the intellectual property of the Acton Institute and its partnering organizations.
You can also contact Acton, donate and refer a friend through the app.
The Acton Institute for the study of religion & liberty is a non-profit think tank in Grand Rapids, MI. The Mission of the Acton Institute is to promote a free and virtuous society characterized by individual liberty and sustained by religious principles.