Enter your lines into the simple application and select which character you want to play. LinePlease will speak the lines of the other characters for you!
This app is especially useful for Actors trying to learn Scripts.
Track your career from the audition to booking, contacts to finance, iPerform even does some of the work for you!
Whether you’re on a plane or in the subway, have Internet access or not; with the iPerform app you will always be able to add to and view your important career information.
√ Records the dates, times, locations and all of the important details for your auditions, callbacks and bookings.
√ Gives you public transportation or driving directions.
√ Records the headshot you submitted and the outfit you wore so you’re a step ahead for the callback.
√ Records your mileage and finances for each project.
√ Organizes all of your industry contacts – casting directors, agents, fellow performers etc.
√ Gives you travel directions to your contacts.
√ Reminds you to follow up with your contacts.
√ Organizes your finances for tax season.
√ Helps to keep you on budget for necessary expenses.
√ Tracks your mileage so you get the most of your tax write-off.
√ Never forget to follow up with your agents, casting directors or anyone else you know.
√ Reminds you of important tasks.
TALKUP™ (social networking tool exclusively for iPerform users)
√ Stay connected with friends, industry people, and other iPerform users around the world.
√ Connect to your Facebook account right within the iPerform app to share your news with everyone there too.
√ Store and view unlimited headshots and photos of your audition/callback outfits.
√ Customize the app to fit your personal career needs.
√ Many additional benefits available with iPerform Online*.
*iPerform online is an OPTIONAL services that is NOT REQUIRED to use the iPerform App.
Reviews from iPerform users:
- “This is absolutely amazing. It really covers everything you need to work in the industry.” - T. C.
- “Now THIS is something I’m excited about. I love that I have everything with me and it is easy to use.” – F. L.
- “GENIUS, GENIUS, GENIUS!!” – B. B.
Get your copy of the iPerform app today like the many thousands of performers worldwide.
★ "All in all, iPerform looks like a great way to help make the actors life a little easier as they go about the grueling task of trying to get work in the profession that they love." - GottaBeMobile.com (August 2010)
★ Rated As Top Ten App For Actors by Back Stage!
★ Backstage Review! "This handy program tracks an actor's auditions, bookings, industry-related contacts, and expenses, and quite elegantly integrates all this information... No more waiting until you get home so you can enter important information on your computer. You can do it on the fly, wherever you are, whenever you want." - Coming to a Smartphone Near You, Backstage, July 5, 2010
• Record your own voice, or use the built-in synthesized voices
• Download a script from your PC or Mac, or just type it into your device
• Customise scripts with your own notes and stage directions
• Play the whole script, or skip forward to your next cue
• Designed for phones and tablets
Script Rehearser can be configured to support your personal learning style. For example:
• Listen Along. Script Rehearser speaks, you listen. You can play, pause, and jump forward to your next line or back to your previous one.
• Wait For Me. Script Rehearser pauses for each of your lines until you’re ready to continue
• Repeat for Confirmation. Script Rehearser leaves a gap for you to say the line, then automatically speaks the line for confirmation and carries on
• Run Through. Script Rehearser leaves a gap for you to say your line, then automatically carries on with the next line
Script Rehearser can be your dialog partner and rehearsal assistant to learn your script lines. Never have to say "Line Please" again.
Free Edition v Standard Edition
There are a couple of differences between the Free and Standard editions of Script Rehearser. This Free edition allows unlimited use of synthesized voices for playing scripts, but recording lines in your own voice is limited to 20 lines per script. Similarly the Free edition allows unlimited importing of files but exporting is limited to 20 lines of each script. This enables you to try out these features before upgrading.
However while Script Rehearser is in Beta testing this Free edition will let you record and export as many lines as you like. Once testing is complete the limits will apply. Any recordings and saved files that you have already created will be kept, but you will need to upgrade to the Standard edition to go past these limits from then on.
Keep in contact:
• For news and updates follow us on Twitter: @ScriptRehearser
• Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ScriptRehearser
• Join us on our forum: rehearserapp.createmybb3.com
Rehearse, learn lines, learning script lines, learn dialog, line please, rehearsal, my lines, memorize lines
Plus…when you create a free account in Script, you’ll get started in a 15-day free trial of a full featured online Celtx studio.
Visit www.celtx.com to learn more.
* Screenplay, AV, Stageplay, Audio Play, and Comic formats.
* Free online backups - protecting your writing from damage or loss of your device.
* Add comments to make script notes to yourself or discuss scripts with partners.
* New to Celtx? Sign up for an account and get a 15-day free trial of a full-featured online Celtx studio - all the tools you need to bring your scripts to camera: scriptwriting, breakdown, storyboarding, scheduling, budgeting, and cast and crew reports. Post trial you can continue using your studio for free scriptwriting.
Something like Celtx or Final Draft but for Android.
MyScreenplays uses an unique non-linear approach to mobile screenwriting. Whith this you can access to any element of your script and do whatever you want with it.
Its like a non-linear video editor but for screenwriting.
Main features are:
Auto indent, auto format, auto upper case, automatic parenthetical, transitions...
Automatic cover. Just insert your data in settings screen.
Autocomplete for characters, locations and parenthetical directions.
Smart automatic alternate on new dialogs. Changes the character who talks for it's own.
Non linear edition. You can create edit and/or move your elements (dialogs, actions, sequences) like an non linear video editor. Just click on the arrows and slide.
With a clipboard you can move or duplicate any element between different scripts or sequences.
Use clipboard for store a screenplay with shots or any other coommon pieces.
Export fully formatted hollywood standard screenplays.
-HTML (ready for print in industry standard)
-PDF (requires internet connection)
-Doc (to open your script and edit it in any word processor including google docs, microsoft word, openoffice, libreoffice...)
-LaTeX (using standard LaTeX packages)
-Celtx: you can export your scripts for using on a Celtx desktop/mobile aplication
-Final Draft: Export for final draft screenwriter software.
Screenplays from other devices shared on the cloud using google docs power
Final Draft: load a .fdx file on your google docs and use it in myScreenplays
Celtx: load a .celtx file on your google docs account and import it in myScreenplays
You can also use this app to convert a Celtx file into a Final Draft one and vice-versa!
Headers in Italian, Portuguese, German, French
Create new screenplays from scratch or using outlines as template.
Cloud integrated with Google docs technology. You can export or import scripts using your google docs account.
Share with other people and work together.
Continue your work between many devices. (ie. your phone and your tablet).
Voice input.(requires voice search from google).
Treatment support using google docs technology. Just fill a form and apply it to your script or create an entire new one based on your outline.
Treatment editor. Use it for your info, notes or whatever.
Edit directly on preview. Just click the element you want to change.
Permissions for accesing your Google docs account are required if you want to use cloud features like import/export, share and treatment.
Also needs internet connection for PDF export.
This is a Pro version without ads. Free version with ads it's also avaliable.
At this point both versions are the same except for the ads.
This can change in future versions.
Please report any bugs you found!
Dialog Partner is the memorization partner that never complains when you miss a line or have to start over. And no matter how many times you rehearse, it never gets tired of the sound of your voice.
The concept is simple. You record the dialog you need to memorize, indicating which lines are yours. When you want to rehearse your dialog, hit play. Dialog Partner plays the scene back to you. When it is your turn to speak, it mutes the audio, allowing you to speak your lines. If you forget your line, just press a button and Dialog Partner plays your line for you.
Dialog Partner allows you to create multiple plays, with multiple scenes for each play. Rehearse what you want, when and where you want.
Although Dialog Partner is intended as a tool for learning dialog for plays and movies, it is also ideal for memorizing speeches and presentations. If you need to memorize any spoken word, Dialog Partner can help.
By Scott Sedita
It’s 7 p.m. on a Tuesday night, and you get a call that you’ve got a BIG audition at 10 a.m. the next day!
What are you gonna do? How will you prepare for this possible career changing audition in a short period of time?
As a former talent agent, casting director and one of Hollywood’s premiere acting coaches, I have drawn upon my 30 years of experience to bring you…
ACTOR AUDITION APP! An acting coach in the palm of your hand, at the tip of your fingers - helping you to book the role!
In this easy-to-use App, designed for the auditioning actor, you will discover:
1. The W.O.F.R.A.I.M. Technique; used by many successful Hollywood actors, to help them quickly and efficiently break down their audition scripts.
2. A comprehensive INTENTIONS LIST of bold actions you can play for any character.
3. VOICE & SPEECH exercises and tongue twisters to vocally warm you up for every audition.
4. A PRACTICE SCRIPT and quiz to help you create authentic, complex characters.
5. In MY AUDITIONS, you can schedule, store and track all your audition info and SYNC it to your CALENDAR
6. AUDITION STEPS gives you a detailed road map to successfully auditioning.
Whether you’re auditioning for a lead in a Spielberg film, a series regular on an AMC drama, a guest star on Modern Family, or a co-star on Scandal, Actor Audition App will help you quickly prepare for your audition, “win the room,” and BOOK THE JOB!
Start preparing for your next audition now!