• Record your own voice, or use the built-in synthesized voices
• Download a script from your PC or Mac, or just type it into your device
• Customise scripts with your own notes and stage directions
• Play the whole script, or skip forward to your next cue
• Designed for phones and tablets
Script Rehearser can be configured to support your personal learning style. For example:
• Listen Along. Script Rehearser speaks, you listen. You can play, pause, and jump forward to your next line or back to your previous one.
• Wait For Me. Script Rehearser pauses for each of your lines until you’re ready to continue
• Repeat for Confirmation. Script Rehearser leaves a gap for you to say the line, then automatically speaks the line for confirmation and carries on
• Run Through. Script Rehearser leaves a gap for you to say your line, then automatically carries on with the next line
Script Rehearser can be your dialog partner and rehearsal assistant to learn your script lines. Never have to say "Line Please" again.
Free Edition v Standard Edition
There are a couple of differences between the Free and Standard editions of Script Rehearser. This Free edition allows unlimited use of synthesized voices for playing scripts, but recording lines in your own voice is limited to 20 lines per script. Similarly the Free edition allows unlimited importing of files but exporting is limited to 20 lines of each script. This enables you to try out these features before upgrading.
However while Script Rehearser is in Beta testing this Free edition will let you record and export as many lines as you like. Once testing is complete the limits will apply. Any recordings and saved files that you have already created will be kept, but you will need to upgrade to the Standard edition to go past these limits from then on.
Keep in contact:
• For news and updates follow us on Twitter: @ScriptRehearser
• Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ScriptRehearser
• Join us on our forum: www.ScriptRehearser.com
Rehearse, learn lines, learning script lines, learn dialog, line please, rehearsal, my lines, memorize lines
Track your career from the audition to booking, contacts to finance, iPerform even does some of the work for you!
Whether you’re on a plane or in the subway, have Internet access or not; with the iPerform app you will always be able to add to and view your important career information.
√ Records the dates, times, locations and all of the important details for your auditions, callbacks and bookings.
√ Gives you public transportation or driving directions.
√ Records the headshot you submitted and the outfit you wore so you’re a step ahead for the callback.
√ Records your mileage and finances for each project.
√ Organizes all of your industry contacts – casting directors, agents, fellow performers etc.
√ Gives you travel directions to your contacts.
√ Reminds you to follow up with your contacts.
√ Organizes your finances for tax season.
√ Helps to keep you on budget for necessary expenses.
√ Tracks your mileage so you get the most of your tax write-off.
√ Never forget to follow up with your agents, casting directors or anyone else you know.
√ Reminds you of important tasks.
TALKUP™ (social networking tool exclusively for iPerform users)
√ Stay connected with friends, industry people, and other iPerform users around the world.
√ Connect to your Facebook account right within the iPerform app to share your news with everyone there too.
√ Store and view unlimited headshots and photos of your audition/callback outfits.
√ Customize the app to fit your personal career needs.
√ Many additional benefits available with iPerform Online*.
*iPerform online is an OPTIONAL services that is NOT REQUIRED to use the iPerform App.
Reviews from iPerform users:
- “This is absolutely amazing. It really covers everything you need to work in the industry.” - T. C.
- “Now THIS is something I’m excited about. I love that I have everything with me and it is easy to use.” – F. L.
- “GENIUS, GENIUS, GENIUS!!” – B. B.
Get your copy of the iPerform app today like the many thousands of performers worldwide.
★ "All in all, iPerform looks like a great way to help make the actors life a little easier as they go about the grueling task of trying to get work in the profession that they love." - GottaBeMobile.com (August 2010)
★ Rated As Top Ten App For Actors by Back Stage!
★ Backstage Review! "This handy program tracks an actor's auditions, bookings, industry-related contacts, and expenses, and quite elegantly integrates all this information... No more waiting until you get home so you can enter important information on your computer. You can do it on the fly, wherever you are, whenever you want." - Coming to a Smartphone Near You, Backstage, July 5, 2010
Plus…when you create a free account in Script, you’ll get started in a 15-day free trial of a full featured online Celtx studio.
Visit www.celtx.com to learn more.
* Screenplay, AV, Stageplay, Audio Play, and Comic formats.
* Free online backups - protecting your writing from damage or loss of your device.
* Add comments to make script notes to yourself or discuss scripts with partners.
* New to Celtx? Sign up for an account and get a 15-day free trial of a full-featured online Celtx studio - all the tools you need to bring your scripts to camera: scriptwriting, breakdown, storyboarding, scheduling, budgeting, and cast and crew reports. Post trial you can continue using your studio for free scriptwriting.
Unlike other phone number lookup APPs, ReverseGenie provides unlimited searches absolutely FREE! It’s also much more user-friendly, allowing you to browse through your recent call list and simply selecting a number to search, versus manually typing in a 10-digit number from memory.
In addition, the ReverseGenie APP allows you to search for email addresses and Facebook pictures and profile links. All you need to provide is the individual’s email address to access this information instantly.
After conducting your search using the ReverseGenie APP, visit ReverseGenie.com to conduct other searches and discover even more details about the person you’re researching.
You’ll be amazed at the amount of information the Genie brings out of the bottle!
ReverseGenie V1.0 allows you to conduct the following:
• Reverse Phone Number Search
• Reverse Email Address Search
• Facebook Email Search
You can also enjoy increase productivity with these features:
• Browsing recent calls
• Click on address to access Google Maps for your Phone Number and Email Search Results
• Real-time updates for your address, email and phone number records
• Support of 3 different phone number typing combinations
AND access additional information about the owner of a phone number or email address, including:
• Real name of owner
• IP address (email address searches)
• Phone number
• Registration date
• Physical address
• Carrier information & provider type (phone number searches)
• Time zone (phone number searches)
Download ReverseGenie today and discover who is trying to contact you! Please don’t forget to leave feedback so we can improve upon our service, too!
Read Opposite transforms your device into your acting partner at a touch.
- Designed to ease the rehearsal process for actors
- Takes the worries out of rehearsing without a partner
- Stores every line from all your scripts, lyrics, presentations, and more
- Reads aloud, allowing you to focus on your lines
- Offers the selection between Male and Female voices
- Provides simplistic navigation allowing you to quickly find the lines you want to rehearse
- Customize and manage your acting scripts
- Easily control speech generator volume
- Pause and resume speech as needed
Read Opposite is everything you need to make your rehearsing successful.
Dialog Partner is the memorization partner that never complains when you miss a line or have to start over. And no matter how many times you rehearse, it never gets tired of the sound of your voice.
The concept is simple. You record the dialog you need to memorize, indicating which lines are yours. When you want to rehearse your dialog, hit play. Dialog Partner plays the scene back to you. When it is your turn to speak, it mutes the audio, allowing you to speak your lines. If you forget your line, just press a button and Dialog Partner plays your line for you.
Dialog Partner allows you to create multiple plays, with multiple scenes for each play. Rehearse what you want, when and where you want.
Although Dialog Partner is intended as a tool for learning dialog for plays and movies, it is also ideal for memorizing speeches and presentations. If you need to memorize any spoken word, Dialog Partner can help.
With the Backup Genie app you can read your documents or view your photos wherever you are. Save new files to your Backup Genie account, send doodles to friends, send voice memos to colleagues or upload your files straight to your Sync folder all from one, easy to use application.
With Backup Genie all your data is constantly at your finger tips.
Features of the Backup Genie application:
- Backup your camera roll
- Listen to your music files
- Browse and open all of your backed up files
- Browse and open any of your synced files
- Share any document with Facebook, Twitter or Email
- Take photos and upload them directly to your SyncFolder
- Protect your data via our app passcode lock
- Create a voice memo
If you don’t already have a Backup Genie account, you can easily create one from inside the application and get some free storage space to get you started. To get even more access to your files make sure you install the desktop application on your Mac or Windows PC. For more information please visit www.backupgenie.com
Backup Genie is the app you have been wishing for!
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Note: This app works as an extension of Celtx studios. The person sharing sides with you must have a subscription. Visit www.celtx.com to learn more.
* View casting, rehearsal and shoot day sides shared with you through Celtx studios.
* Time your read.
* Color code characters and dialog.
* Blackout dialog for rehearsing.
* Compact script to focus on character dialog. Expand script to include action and other elements.
* Get date time and location details.
* New to Celtx? Sign up for an account and get a 15-day free trial of a full-featured online Celtx studio - all the tools you need to bring your scripts to camera: scriptwriting, breakdown, storyboarding, scheduling, budgeting, and cast and crew reports. Post trial you can continue using your online studio for free scriptwriting.
By Scott Sedita
It’s 7 p.m. on a Tuesday night, and you get a call that you’ve got a BIG audition at 10 a.m. the next day!
What are you gonna do? How will you prepare for this possible career changing audition in a short period of time?
As a former talent agent, casting director and one of Hollywood’s premiere acting coaches, I have drawn upon my 30 years of experience to bring you…
ACTOR AUDITION APP! An acting coach in the palm of your hand, at the tip of your fingers - helping you to book the role!
In this easy-to-use App, designed for the auditioning actor, you will discover:
1. The W.O.F.R.A.I.M. Technique; used by many successful Hollywood actors, to help them quickly and efficiently break down their audition scripts.
2. A comprehensive INTENTIONS LIST of bold actions you can play for any character.
3. VOICE & SPEECH exercises and tongue twisters to vocally warm you up for every audition.
4. A PRACTICE SCRIPT and quiz to help you create authentic, complex characters.
5. In MY AUDITIONS, you can schedule, store and track all your audition info and SYNC it to your CALENDAR
6. AUDITION STEPS gives you a detailed road map to successfully auditioning.
Whether you’re auditioning for a lead in a Spielberg film, a series regular on an AMC drama, a guest star on Modern Family, or a co-star on Scandal, Actor Audition App will help you quickly prepare for your audition, “win the room,” and BOOK THE JOB!
Start preparing for your next audition now!
В чём поможет Кадр в кадре?
Лёгкий поиск и размещение приглашений на съёмки и кастинги
Заполните анкету, позвольте кастинг-директорам, легко и просто найти Вас и пригласить на кастинги
Сотни талантливых: актёров, моделей, танцоров и певцов, ежедневно размещают свои анкеты в нашей базе.
Нам нужны новые кадры и таланты! Каждый день.
Easily backup and restore apps, sms, mms, call log, calendar, bookmarks, dictionary and contact found on your Android phone. Create backups to SD Card, Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or Box account. Create backup manually or schedule automatic backups.
SOME USER REVIEWS
★★★★★ "Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant app. Now I don't have to download those app which I've accidentally uninstalled. And I can now create back up on the SD card. really superb app." - Subhadip Malakar (Dec 14, 2013)
★★★★★ "Does it well... FOR FREE!. Just like others mentioned, this worked great for transferring my SMS, MMS, and call log from my Droid X to Droid Maxx! Thanks to the developer!" - Jason Spivey (Aug 31, 2013)
★★★★★ "Amazing. I've backed up my data from my galaxy s3 to restored to my note 2 with out a problem perfect app would recommend to anyone ... love this app" - Tim Willis (Apr 15, 2013)
● BACKUP AND RESTORE
✓ Call log
● Backup and Restore to/from
✓ SD Card
✓ Google Drive
● Schedule automatic backups or manually create backups
● View backup contents
● Email a backup contents
● Backup apps to SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box
● Backup & restore app's data (need root)
● Batch restore apps (need root)
Your Sms, Mms, Call log, Calendar, Bookmarks, Dictionary and Contact data are stored in CSV, eml and VCF file format:
Sms, Call log, Calendar, Bookmarks, Dictionary --> CSV file format
Mms --> eml file format
Contact --> VCF file format
Backup consists of those files that are inside a zip archive and you can easily read those files in your phone or computer!
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external. This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
- Italian - Thanks to Iancilos
- Turkish - Thanks to 3mrullah
- German - Thanks to Markus Geißler (Goasler)
- French - Thanks to Tofe62
- Persian - Thanks to H4M3D-PersianGulf
- Russian - Thanks to Вадим Пай
- Danish - Thanks to bananclaus
- Chinese - Thanks to Zack
- Spanish - Thanks to Ronoel
- Portuguese - Thanks to BmlProds
Worried about your presentation at work or school tomorrow?
The job interview coming up?
Want to record a song as you view the lyrics or sheet music?
Let’s Present is the answer.
With Let’s Present, you can record your voice over your Powerpoint, PDF or photo presentations to practice. After recording, you can play it back to help you become your very best.
** Key Features **
1. Simple functions and straightforward interface.
2. Import Powerpoint PPT and PDF presentation files.
3. Take pictures or import from the Camera Roll as a presentation reference.
4. Record multiple times on a presentation file for repeated practice. The more often you practice speaking aloud, the more natural and confident you’ll become!
5. Start recording at the slide of your choice.
6. Move the progress bar on a recorded slide to playback and listen to that section.
7. The slide number and timer display are useful for pacing and timing during practice.
8. Set a time limit for the presentation recording, as well as a “time’s almost up” alarm.
9. View and practice your presentation anytime, anywhere without a computer.
** Let’s Present is perfect for... **
1. Practicing your presentation! Practice your presentation realistically as if you were in front of a real audience, using the same PPT/PDF presentation file.
2. Rehearsing music! Record yourself singing or playing a musical instrument. Take a photo of the sheet music or lyrics and add them into the app to rehearse.
3. When you just want to check what you sound like to others! Record and playback your voice without a presentation file.
Not sure how to add PDF/PPT presentation files? No worries, there’s an easy-to-follow guide in the app. =)
**Future Update Plans**
Support landscape (horizontal) display mode.
Take a seat in your favorite café and get started developing your characters today. Character helps writers, actors and directors like you develop deep realistic characters for their next novel, screenplay, short story or play.
Writers use character as a part of your story and character development process before writing page one. Actors and actresses, be one step ahead of the rest, know and understand your character before you attend that audition. For movie directors, share your character biographies with your cast and crew to pass on your vision.
With Character, you can add photos to show how your character may look. Understand your characters entire life through sociology, psychology, professional, personal and private point of views. Then when you’re done, export a complete character biography to PDF and share with your friends, classmates or colleagues. Keep a backup or hardcopy file for your next novel, screenplay or short story. Or keep a character biography as a memory of the production you successfully completed.
Knowing who your characters are, is the most important part of the writing, acting and directing process.
* Organize all your projects and characters.
* Add and remove character archetypes.
* Add photos of all your characters.
* Include basic character information.
* Physical appearance attributes.
* Sociology, psychology attributes.
* Professional, Personal and Private Q & A.
* Customizable fields. Add/edit/delete/sort fields.
* Customizable categories. Add/edit/delete/sort categories.
* Sorted categories are reflected in same order on PDF export.
* Email a complete PDF character biography to anyone in the world.
* Settings panel.
* Swipe left on list items for Edit, Sort and Delete buttons.
This is the PRO key for AutoKiller Memory Optimizer.
This app itself won't open, this just unlocks the free AutoKiller Memory Optimizer app.
PRO unlocks these features:
- no ads
- Chuck Norris mode enabled
- apply kernel tweaks on boot
- alternate preset (while screen is off)
- all widgets
- quick restart
- memory reclaim
The PRO key app is equivalent with the donator account, you don't need to buy this if you have already donated.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with EclipSim --
- Drama Games: A selection of games and activities for children, young people and adults - including a new game every week.
- Drama Strategies: The drama teacher's everyday tools for developing creative expression and enquiry skills.
- Drama Lessons: Lesson plans on a variety of subjects.
- Featured Articles: Specialist topics, reviews, tips and ideas.
- News: Courses and workshops including training and INSET days.
- Social: Connect with the Drama Resource FaceBook page, Twitter and Wall Chat.
- Videos: Watch a wide range of selected videos on drama teaching and performance.
Stay tuned for more features coming soon!