NEW UPDATE: The new Signal Strength Widget provides up to date, easy to access information on your android device’s current Wi-Fi connection.
Currently the app allows to do part of this in two basics schemas:
1. People, because we interact with other through our phone. It shows a indexed list of your contacts with follow information per each contact:
- Outbound calls (blue): Quantity, Minutes and ACD (Average Call Duration)
- Inbound calls (green): Quantity, Minutes and ACD (Average Call Duration)
- Unsuccessful calls (red): Quantity and Minutes
- Elapsed time from last call
- Five level bar with Average Success Rate (ASR) info
When a contact is selected, app shows a new screen with specific details of that contact, organized like a profile view with charts of duration of last Outbound and Inbound calls plus an important metric: Average Success Rate (how many calls are successful versus failed calls, in percent).
2. Storage, initially also shows three metrics, in this case related to the internal memory of your Android device:
- Total Memory (azul)
- Available Memory (verde)
- Used Memory (rojo)
The app is in active development phase, so please be kind and report any issue in order to fix or solve it. Also, you can share ideas to improve it, such as wanted new metrics or features.
1. Internet and Network because development of this app is supported by an ads network (AdMob). None of the data read by Smart Analytics are transmitted to me or a third party. Charts are rendered locally using Android Plot.
2. Contacts and Call History are accessed by the app in order to read, analyse and aggregate the data and then are displayed to you as charts or metrics.
Smart Analytics is available for almost all countries and carriers, including: T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Orange, o2, Vodafone, Claro, Movistar, Entel and more.
Also is available for main Android devices like HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericcson, Huawei, LG, Acer, Dell, Sharp, Toshiba, ZTE.
It's not necessary have root access.
Phone Usage, Memory Usage, Android Metrics, Call Meter, Frequent Contacts, Most Called, Contacts Extension
Problem: Google (still) doesn't have channels switching feature in the Android API, so there is no such convenient method lets you switch between your channels.
Solution: You need to create new password for each channel you have. Treat each channel as a normal account. Then log in this app.
1. On your computer, go to your YouTube channel.
2. Go to YouTube settings (under your name on the top right)
3. Click "Advanced" (http://www.youtube.com/account_advanced)
4. Click "Change or add password"
5. Follow the steps to create a password for your channel.
The channel email looks like email@example.com
6. Log in this app using your channel email and the new password
You should be able to see the data for your channel.
NO REVENUE DATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Please don't review, if you even don't read the description. Lots of people rate this app as 1 star because there is no revenue data in this app. I mentioned this in the description (NOTE 5). I understand your need, but please show your understanding to a developer. If this app is not what you want, please uninstall. I didn't lie in the description, I just tried to deliver as much as I am capable of. Thank you.)
Check the analytics data of your YouTube Channel on your Android device.
The analytics data includes: Views, Uniques, Likes, Dislikes, Shares, Comments, Favorites Added, Favorites Removed, Subscribers Gained, Subscribers Lost, Minutes Watched, Average View Duration, Annotation Click Through Rate, Annotation Close Rate, Average View Percentage, and they are grouped by Daily and Monthly. (Most 3 recent available).
1. It is a FREE app, and it uses the free Google API, therefore, it has limit API calls everyday. It may reaches the limit some time during a day.
2. You need Google Play Service on your Android device to run this app.
3. It use your phone's account manager, and auth by Google, so it is safe!
4. It has Ads to support the development.
5. Earnings (revenue) data is NOT available in this API, it may be available in the future. Check back.
6. There is a 1 or 2 days delay on the data API.
6. It is just a version ONE app, so it has very limited functions. I will spend more time depends on the feedback of my lovely users. Please give feedback by leaving comments.
You can start by asking questions such as:
"top cities this week"
"how many visits did we get since may"
"what pages did visitors from palo alto view yesterday"
Analytix is an application for visualizing Google Analytics data near real-time(hourly view!!!) and is serving great and clean visualizations. I've been working with some of the best SEO experts to create a nice compilation of the most used features and most wanted data.
Analytix will visualize the following Google Analytics data:
1. Visits per date(year/month/week/day/hour via slider)
2. Top referring pages
3. Visits by country
4. Previous and next page
5. Search engines
7. Top keywords
8. Top landing pages
9. Top problematic pages
10. Top browsers
11. System information
12. Network information
13. Mobile traffic
14. Visitor based conversion rate
15. Revenues by date(year/month/week/day/hour via slider)
16. Total revenues by type
17. Social revenues
18. Social pageviews
19. Application pageviews(for android developers)
20. Application events(for android developers)
21. Adwords clicks and impressions
22. Adwords matched query
23. Total events
24. Event categories
25. Event actions
26. Event labels
27. Google Pagespeed
28. Pageload time
Analytics will visualize Google Analytics data with advanced graphics and charts. Compare today's results with yesterday or last week within 2 clicks!
In the preference screen you can define:
2. end-date(optional), today is default as end-date
3. number of results
4. which tabs should be visible
5. remove stored data
Feel free to contact me for requests and/or bugs/errors. This application is optimized for mdpi and hdpi devices and tested on several devices. If it doesn't work on your device please let me know!
For updates, follow Analytix on Twitter:
- Customization (styling, resizable, custom label...)
- Tap to refresh data
- Metrics: visits, page views, unique users, bounce rate, pages / visit, % New visits, Avg. visit duration
- 2 rows widgets: Today / Yesterday, This month / Previous month, Today / Same day last week, This week / Previous week (you can always hide some rows if you don't need them)
- Realtime [beta] (see how many users are online - tap to refresh - official Realtime API)
- Add more metrics.
Requirements: Android 4.1+ only.
Widgets are using new official Google Analytics API (via Google Play Services).
Google Analytics is a service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about a website's traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales. The product is aimed at marketers as opposed to webmasters and technologists from which the industry of web analytics originally grew. It is the most widely used website statistics service (source: Wikipedia)
Keywords: Google Analytics, widget, webmaster, marketing, SEO, SEM, Analytics Widget, webdev, tools, statistics
The only way to know whether you are doing the right job is to check the numbers, and the numbers don’t lie. gAnalytics is a great little app that simply plugs into your Google Analytics account and presents the numbers in a format that is easy to read and understand.
gAnalytics is by far one of the best Android Google analytics apps. With the main options as Panel, Visitors, Content, Goals and Ecommerce, you will feel so comfortable using it on an Android device. You can set the time period and find out the number of visitors, page views, bounce rate, new visits, all this data with the corresponding charts. Also you can compare your report and see it on the charts too. It supports multiple profiles and multiple accounts.
Join to our Tester community :
keywords: google analytics ganalytics chart productivity reports business kpi goals visitors SEO traffic goals ecommerce statistics statistique statistik statistiek
languages: english, spanish, french, dutch, german, russian, italian, japanese
NOTE: This application is meant for customers of Stellar Analytics from Stellar Blue Web Design.
"The universe give us freedom,
Let us have a chance to choice everything."
However, freedom brings confusion.
Make decision is always hard to us.
Not just like common application used random function to decide your alternatives, we are according to Management Decision Matrix to help you get rid of your confusing decision.
Try it! We hope it'll really help you.
1.Manage your decision files.
decision, utility, decide, management, matrix, confuse, boring,
You can quickly access the page to look good in the aircraft can also register your favorite aircraft.
In addition, the ads that are displayed on the screen is what you see on the Wiki all.
I'm not going to seek any profit with this app.
We have been prepared for the purpose of improving the life of EXVSFB game players, including myself.