AcuraLink®* moves beyond the car, as cloud-based technologies enable you to connect with your vehicle.
AcuraLink® is compatible with select 2014 and newer models. Please visit https://mygarage.honda.com/s/acuralink-product-compatibility to learn more.
With the AcuraLink® app, you can:
• Remotely start your vehicle to have your engine warmed up and the interior set to a comfortable temperature before you get in. (Only available for the 2019+ RDX, 2021+ TLX, 2022+ MDX, and 2023+ Integra A-Spec w/ Technology (CVT))
• Remotely interact with your vehicle, including checking your fuel level, range and locking or unlocking your door
• Find where your vehicle is parked
• Receive Maintenance Minder alerts and schedule service appointments
• Send destinations directly to your vehicle navigation system (if equipped)
• Receive useful Feature Guide and Owner’s Manual/Guide for your vehicle
• Learn more about warning lamps and maintenance codes in the app
• Remotely flash lights/honk horn to more easily find your car when your key fob is out of range
*AcuraLink® features are available in the continental United States and Canada on select 2014 and newer Acura models. AcuraLink subscription package may be required.