More from developer
The HondaLink app connects quickly and easily to select Honda vehicles and provides convenient access to cloud-based services right through the vehicle dashboard, allowing you to leave your phone tucked away while driving.
With this app, HondaLink brings you Aha and turns your favorite Internet content into personalized, live, on-demand radio stations.
Get easy-to-use, unlimited access to select Internet content, including
- News/Sports/Talk Stations
- Music Stations of every variety
- Podcasts/Audio books
- Facebook and Twitter posts
- Location listings for nearby restaurants and coffee
- And more, with constantly evolving content.
- There are thousands of stations and choices available.
Note: Compatible with the 2013-14 Accord 4D EX-L & above and 2D EX & above, 2013-14 Crosstour L4 EX-L and V6 EX & above, 2014 Odyssey EX & above, and 2014 Accord Plug-In. Requires registration with HondaLink and Aha as well as Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® connection. Visit owners.honda.com in the US and honda.ca/hondalink in Canada for more information about HondaLink.
Some stations use GPS for location-based content. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
With the AcuraLink® Connect app, you can:
• Remotely interact with your vehicle, including checking your fuel level and locking or unlocking your door
• Receive Maintenance Minder alerts and schedule appointments
• Send destinations directly to your vehicle navigation system
• Receive useful Feature Guide and Quick Tips messages about your car
• Remotely flash lights to more easily find your car when your key fob is out of range
• Easily make Assist Calls to Acura Client Relations
• Receive Alerts when your car is disturbed
• Concierge provides high level personal services for reservations and more
*AcuraLink® Next Generation Features are available in the United States and Canada on select 2014 Acura models. AcuraLink package requirements may apply.
The AcuraLink Roadside app is available for customers in the United States. Towing and roadside assistance services are performed by and/or through Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., except in Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Wisconsin and Wyoming, where services are performed by and/or through Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc.
Roadside Assistance no-cost benefits apply during warranty period only. See your program details for specific warranty coverages. Beyond warranty coverage, AcuraLink may still be used for non-covered services requiring a separate payment at the time of service.
Check battery level, control charging, activate your car’s climate system, or find the nearest charging station—all with the ease of your phone. Alleviate range anxiety by viewing your estimated round-trip and one-way ranges on a map, as well as nearby points of interest. And, in the event something unexpected happens, Roadside Assistance is just a touch away.
With the HondaLink™ EV app you can:
- Remotely control your Fit EV or Accord Plug-In:
- Turn charge on/off
- Turn climate on/off
- Set charging schedule
- Set departure schedules for vehicle pre-conditioning
- Manage and view vehicle notifications
- View battery level, driving range and internal cabin temperature
- Find charging stations and view details
- Call for Roadside Assistance
- Find Honda EV or Accord Plug-In dealerships
- Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Visit ev.owners.honda.com for more owner information about the Honda Fit EV or Accord Plug-In.