Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Keywords: schedule, homework, assessment, holiday, school timetable, university, class schedule, pupil, student
But that’s not enough for Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom! They want to help their teacher, Miss Cheerilee, find her very special somepony… whether she wants one or not! It’s a laugh-out-loud, friendship potion-filled tale, perfect for early and emerging readers!
MY LITTLE PONY: HEARTS AND HOOVES DAY is the newest, completely interactive storybook app from PlayDate Digital. A Valentine Day fable that is perfect and appropriate for preschoolers, this new storybook app is designed to help emergent readers practice their skills while following the adventures of their favorite characters.
• Filled with your favorite young fillies—the Cutie Mark Crusaders: Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom!
• Interactive MY LITTLE PONY action and voices on every page!
• Watch the characters animate in playful moments during each story spread.
• 19 scenes that come to life as children tap and explore each page.
• Tap on the ponies to move the adventure forward.
• ‘Read to me’ and ‘read along’ modes for every level of early reader
• Difficult words highlighted, sounded out on each page and explained through animations.
• Includes a ‘sight word’ practice section.
• Parents can track children’s learning progress.
This app can provide an exciting opportunity for preschoolers to gain different skills in the following areas:
Social Emotional Learning
• Social/relationship skills – Learn how to maintain supportive and honest friendships.
• Responsible decision-making – Understand how actions affect people (or ponies); recognize healthy choices.
• Correcting and learning from their mistakes.
• Help the ponies make responsible and healthy choices.
Who throws better parties than Pinkie Pie? Having just finished one celebration, Pinkie Pie sets off to invite all of her favorite ponies to a NEW party, but suddenly every pony seems to be QUITE busy. What’s going on? Join the investigation as Pinkie Pie visits her My Little Pony friends looking for clues.
Bold graphics, bright colors and lots of animations make Party of One an enjoyable and engaging way to be entertained and practice reading skills. Perfect for My Little Pony fans and beginning readers.
•Your favorite ponies are here: Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle and more!
•Featuring the official voice of PINKIE PIE from the show FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC
•Watch the characters animate in playful moments during every story spread
•17 scenes that come to life as children tap and explore each page
•Tap on the ponies to move the adventure forward
•Highlighted words to help test and build age-appropriate vocabulary
•Sight word round-up to reinforce learning goals
•Parents can track children’s learning progress
•Optimized for Tablets
Everyone wants to belong. MY LITTLE PONY Party of One uses thoughtful language and lively scenes to gently help children to understand their feelings about friendship membership, tensions and misunderstandings.
Practice reading skills
Introduces new vocabulary words
Test problem solving skills
Social Emotional skills
Social skills may be reinforced by parents and children reading together and discussing:
•Seeing things from someone else’s perspective
•Understanding the dilemma that both the ponies and Pinkie Pie are facing
•Developing empathy for both Pinkie Pie and her friends
•Learning how to maintain supportive and honest friendships
•Understanding the importance of communication and learning
Aim to improve the mobile-learning and help the user pronounce English correctly by using innovative method which is (Speech Recognition) to gives him more confidence to speak English fluent!
-Help user to learn new words, listen to popular conversations and read its important phrases.
-Practice pronounce English correctly .
-Provides common phrases for a variety of situations:
for example, when you go to the restaurant and want to reserve a table.
when you need help in airport and want to query about something,
or when you want to request some services in the hotel,
this can be considered as assistant to you in cases where have to speak in English.
Animal sounds - App for kids is a free educational application that helps young children learn the animals and their sound.
It has many difference animals.
Kids can play the game "What animal is it?", which can teach them to recognize the animals and their sounds.
Animal sounds - App for kids will help parents teach the animals as animal zoo, animal farm to their children while having fun at the same time.
Browse through the gallery and click any thumbnail for bigger image.
- Prev/Next buttons.
- Click on the animal to replay name and sound.
- Animal names
- Animal flash cards
- Animal pictures
This game has been primarily designed for toddlers,preschool and kindergarten children but it's equally great for your baby or infant and even for older kids. It is kids toys and gifted education.
Create and share your very own text adventure. Interactive Story provides all the tools you need to create, test and publish your own interactive fiction. Share privately with your friends or publish to the world in the public library. Access to the library and the authoring tools is completely free.
Interactive Story also supports collaborative authoring. For fun or for education, the Interactive Story collaborative mode allows any number of individuals to add and modify their own actions, events and scenes to a story. The story development is automatically coordinated within the cloud. Each action and scene acknowledges the author and can be rated by the readership. Interactive Story offers a fresh approach to creative writing, making story telling a social engagement that is educational, challenging and fun.
The Interactive Story portal has four sections, the Editor, the Library, the Reader and the Collaboration.
- is designed to be used on any device regardless of screen size.
- uses a writers approach to Interactive Fiction. Think in terms of scenes with events with actions, where objects and items facilitate the the story progression.
- is tightly integrated with the full development life-cycle (write, test, review, publish and sell).
- is completely free form, there is no special syntax or style to learn.
- prompts you at each stage of the story development, just like playing a game.
- provides bookmarks that let you to test immediately from any scene.
- supports offline editing within your browser.
- allows export and import of story data as XML files.
- lets you publish to your own private online library, which you can download and edit from any other device.
- has a children's, teenager's, and mature section.
- lets you develop, collaborate and test your stories in your own private library.
- lets you publish and optionally sell in the public library.
- automatically organizes your collection into published, purchased and currently reading.
- automatically bookmarks your stories in the cloud - continue reading from one device to another.
- supports direct hyperlinks to any story, both public or private.
- automatically provides three levels of story interaction - normal, easy and casual.
- provides an automatic hint system built into each story.
- easily creates and stores bookmarks in the cloud.
- allows preview of the first 'n' scenes (if selling).
- optimized for use on all screen formats.
- optionally lets other readers export to the editor.
- provides a built in rating system for stories and individual scenes.
- write the opening scene(s) of your collaborative story and publish to your private library.
- invite your friends or school group to read and add to the story.
- other readers / co-authors can export directly from the reader to the editor and add new actions and scenes to the story.
- each author is in full control of their part of the narrative, authors can only change their own scenes and actions.
- every action in the story can be rated by the participants / readership.
- create open ended interactive virtual worlds through the power of words.