1. Reading / Letters learning
- Telugu Alphabets (Vowels, Consonants, Guninthalu, Vottulu) identification
- Pronunciation teaching by voice playback and also in English
- Example word for each letter with a picture, Telugu word, English meaning and Pronunciation.
2.Writing / Tracing
- Provides kids friendly writing environment to start practicing writing starting with drawing lines by connecting dots.
- Provides step by step alphabets writing with animation
- Allows Parent / teacher to record and playback each letter to teach kids / students
- Kids / Students can record the writing and Parent / teacher can verify the same
- Also allows provides drawing and coloring features
3. Quiz to test letters identification
4. Fun based memory game - learning with fun
5. Telugu Words
6. Telugu Rhymes
Download this free app and help your kid learn telugu.
We present this Telugu App which help improving your child's writing skills by providing them with plenty of space to practice either with their finger, or with a stylus that works with the Android. No more wasting paper or buying expensive writing books or real slates!
(i) Writing page for letter & word
(ii) Telugu Alphabet Song
(iii) Sounds for the letter and its phonetic sound - simplified for young children.
(v) Email Mode
(vi) Screenshot mode
Each letter is associated with a character and in each page you can touch the character. Telugu alphabet has a proper order, but to learn to write there is an alternative sequence so kids don't get frustrated.
Note: Telugu is a central dravidian language primarily spoken in the state of Andhra Pradesh and other states in India. It is also spoken in the United States, where the Telugu diaspora numbers more than 800,000, with the highest concentration in Central New Jersey; as well as in Australia, New Zealand, Bahrain, Canada, Fiji, Malaysia, Singapore, Mauritius, Ireland, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and also most of the western European countries, where there is also a considerable Telugu diaspora. Telugu is the third most spoken language in the Indian subcontinent after Hindi and Bengali.
The features of the application
-- Add new phrases
-- Edit the existing phrases
-- Delete the existing phrases
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
- (Mark Twain)
ఈ అప్లికేషన్ లో 2014 లో జరిగిన ప్రతి విషయం సంక్లిప్తమై ఉంది .ఇందులో
6.ప్రముకమైన వ్యక్తుల పూర్తి సమాచారం ఉంది .
ఈ అప్లికేషన్ ప్రభుత్వ ఉద్యోగ పోటీ పరీక్షలకు చాలా ఉపయోగ పడుతుంది .AP/TSPSC- గ్రూప్స్ ,SI,Constable మరియు కొన్ని సివిల్ సర్విస్ ఎగ్స్యామ్స్ కొరకు ఈ అప్లికేషన్ చాలా ఉపయోగపడుతుంది
"Telugu Samethalu" [తెలుగు సామెతలు] has a wide collection of common phrases [సామెతలు] in Telugu [తెలుగు] language. Some key features of the application include:
1. List of samethalu [సామెతలు] along with their meaning
2. Ability to search sametha [సామెతలు]
3. Ability to add sametha [సామెతలు] as favorite or share with different applications using context menu.
4. Desktop widget showing sametha [సామెతలు] of the day (refreshes every 24hrs).
Telugu Samethalu [తెలుగు సామెతలు] application needs indic font support and hence it is best viewed in Android 4.1 [Jelly Bean] version onward. But Telugu Samethalu [తెలుగు సామెతలు] application is still made available to the older versions supporting 2.3 [Gingerbread] and onward.
Please note; many old devices doesn't render indic fonts correctly and this is an known issue with android operating system.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
Interprets the basics of grammar covering all subjects such as Articles,
parts of speech, Tense, voice, e.t.c
This app sprouts minimum knowledge in students and provides complete stuff to teachers.
Learn Grammar is meant for all categories of people and all communities i.e. students, teachers,
All together Telugu-English grammar is a humble presentation.
1) Vowels feature contains vowel letters and images associated with letters with pronunciation.
2) Consonants feature that contains letters and images associated with letters with pronunciation.
3) Animals and Vegetable words with sounds
4) Matching puzzle objective is to identify vowel or consonant to its associated word.
5) Popping balloon is fun playing game for kids. When you touch any balloon it will pop and display vowel/consonant with its pronunciation.
6) Join parts puzzle contains four parts of a letter. Puzzle requires you to join these individual parts at correct place and form letter.
7) Raasi feature contains 12 rasi with 27 nakshatra along with their names and constellation position (model).
8) Scrabble puzzle contains letters/images/numbers. Puzzle is involved with sorting numbers/ hindi alphabets/ images in ascending order from top left to bottom right.
9) Ritu feature contains 6 seasons and 12 masa along with animated description of each ritu.
10) Numbers feature contains numbers, pronunciation and description with
examples for each number. It also contains signs and example of number of angles in the number that is same as the number.
Please report if you find any issues with functionality of the application.
The full version provides translation for words/phrases across 33 categories - Body, Time, Calendar, Colours, Directions, Health, Emergency, Feelings, Food, Grocery, Friendship, Romance, Fruits, General, Greetings/Introductions, Conversation, Household, Relations, Language, Expressions, Numbers, Shopping, Spices, Travel, Driving, Accommodation, Weather, Vegetables, Work/Office, Kitchen, Animals, Sports and Study
If you wish to learn to speak in Telugu, then look no more. Learn Telugu Quickly is a quick and handy tool - a tourist dictionary for those who wish to talk in Telugu.
* Carefully translated list of most frequently used phrases
* High quality text as well as audio translation by a native Telugu speaker in a crisp and clear voice
* Tag your favorite phrases for quick reference
* Powerful search that allows users to search within a category as well as across all categories
GK 2015 in Telegu Android app contains thousands of questions which will helps students & professionals to prepare for APPSC, UPSC, SSC and other competitive examinations.
- 1500+ questions answers in 20+ category
- Works Offline - No need of internet connection after downloading the app.
- Topic of the question is discussed with full info. about it.
- Answers can be seen by clicking on the Answer button.
- You can share this app.
- MCQs in Telegu
- If you like this app, Please rate it in the Play store.
50languages.com contains 100 lessons that provide you with a basic vocabulary. This free app has 30 lessons. With no prior knowledge, you will learn to fluently speak short sentences in real-world situations in no time.
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
It is a lovely way to give experience of alphabets and numbers and your child will certainly want to play it over, again and again.
Adding/Removing new words with translation
Full Offline Mode - Network Activity needed only to download new published words
Daily Mode: practice a set of words everyday until you know them!
List Word Mode: words sorted by name, language, and date added
Game Mode: easy way to learn new words that you haven't seen for a while
Create/Edit Verbs: conjugate verb forms and save the results
Sync: sync to the most current published set of translated words
More words will be added weekly. Remember to keep syncing to get the new words!