1- Application would receive dispatched call from the dispatching system and will be able to assign a job automatically to the nearest driver. Software can be also customized to your needs.
2- Clients can download the application for all Android, Apple and (Blackberry & Window Mobile coming summer 2014) devises and request driver directly through the dispatching system. Yes! the system will receive the secured request from your business clients or individuals and automatically submit the job to all available drivers. This system is in complete compliance with New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission. The system has Auto Dispatcher and Auto Pilot for drivers not to touch the tables or any other mobile device while driving, that can help your company's financial security, help all your drivers avoid accidents while operating a the equipment, and keep them putting attention to the road. Accepting a trip is a one touch button if driver decides to manually accept jobs, this is a legal way for drivers to accept a job as mentioned by the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Commissioner.
Business clients and individual can request Livery Cabs or Yellow Taxis using our website. Please visit out page for more detail: www.MyTaxiRide.com
3- System will verify driver status every 24 hours with The New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission's public database:
a) TLC Driver's license Status
b) Urine Test Expiration
c) Suspensions and Revocations
e) Pending Hearings and More...
4- System would verify vehicle status:
a) Diamond Number Expiration
b) Inspection Status
c) Suspensions and Revocations
This features were added as per request of our clients and friends in the market to protect the business from law suits against unlicensed drivers.
NYC TLC Service & Security Corp. D.B.A / El Coronel Two Communications would provide the following to all your drivers:
We will partner with several technician around the tri-state area to better service our clients.
1- Secured Installations of mounted tables, car chargers, table holders (3 kinds depending on vehicles).
2- Complete inspection of TLC required equipment for all driver free of charge.
3- Provide the drivers a table free of charge. Monthly Service Required and Security Deposit Refundable.
4- Complete free labor for repairs on any of the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Equipment:
a) Security Camera
b) Trouble Lights
c) Bill of Rights
d) Signal Lights
f) Free Radio Check
g) Free Repair Labor for Radios
h) 24 Hours Support free...!
There is much more information about our system. Please call us for details or visit our website: www.MyTaxiRide.com
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
With the Ride Core system, you can capture your every trip, keep track of your bike's security, get stats about your bike, and share your experiences along the way. The Ride App allows you to connect to Ride Core and access Rider Services.
CAPTURE YOUR RIDES
• Automatically capture your every ride.
• Set up trips before you set out.
• See your distance, speed, and heading.
• Add photos + notes along the way.
SEE YOUR RIDES + STATS
• See all of your recent rides in your profile.
• View details of your previous rides.
• Add your bike and photos to your Garage.
• Access the browser-based Rider Dash to view your rides at home or on the go.
LIVE TRACKING + SECURITY
• View your bike's location, wherever you are.
• Get notifications about your bike's security.
• Emergency Mode: notify the authorities whenever your bike is in trouble.
• Take Me To My Bike: get step-by-step directions to your bike.
• Ride Secure upgrade module available for additional security (perimeter sensor, siren, and remote).
MAINTENANCE + STATS
• Get stats about your bike's battery, status, and ignition.
• Get notified whenever your bike needs maintenance.
• Ride TPM upgrade module available for wireless tire pressure monitoring.
AMPLIFY YOUR RIDES
• Share your rides via SMS, email, and Facebook/Twitter.
• Update your social feeds with your riding activity.
• Set up Location Alerts to automatically notify someone where you're riding.
***Ride Android App requires the Ride Core device to function. Visit ridescorpio.com to find out more information about the Ride platform, and to purchase the Core device and accessories.
Created by the devoted motorcycle enthusiasts at Victory Motorcycles, Victory Rides is a must-have app for the true American biker. With this app, everything you need for adventures on the open road is only the touch of your finger away.
- display your current location
- weather conditions, forecasts and advisories for any location
- find and contact Victory dealers
- local services search with integrated direct dialing, including gas stations, restaurants, and lodging
- save waypoints along your route
- track and save multiple rides
- automatic map caching so maps can still be viewed while on the trail and outside of data coverage areas
- share saved routes to Twitter or Facebook
- export route data in GPX or CSV format
Grab the all-in-one Victory Rides app and make your next biking adventure your greatest!
Just choose the transit system you'll be using, select the date and time you'll be traveling, and learn the rules for traveling with your bike. Want to see a summary of the whole day and how the various rules apply? That's supported too!
Supported systems include Long Island Rail Road, Metro-North Railroad, New Jersey Transit, New York City Bus and Subway, and PATH.
This program is Free Software; you can see the source code and propose patches at http://github.com/mlc/ridewithbikes-android
- Get the next time a bus / train is to arrive at ANY stop or station.
- Displays the next 3 times a transit vehicle is to arrive at a stop or station.
- Save your most frequented stops and routes for quick access to get the next bus / train trip.
- Display entire routes and stops on map.
- Plan a trip through transit.
- Send Complaints, Compliments, Requests to CATS Customer Service.
- Complete stop listing with the option to display on a map.
- Background checks on all drivers
- Cashless. Pay what you think is fair and it's billed to your credit card via the app
- Know the suggested payment for a ride before you confirm it with a driver
- Watch your ride approach on a live map
- Choose the ride you want based on price, ETA, type of vehicle and more
- Robust feedback system: riders and drivers rate each other, set standards for community
- GPS tracking of rides
- Share your journey details with friends
Sidecar is available in San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Seattle, Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Diego, Chicago, Boston, Washington D.C., Charlotte and will be coming to your city soon. Drivers can apply anytime, anywhere via the app or at www.side.cr/drivers
Where Am I? – This handy feature uses the GPS in your phone to accurately find your location in the city and pinpoint the bus routes and rail lines close to your location.
Where’s my ride? – Get information on scheduled bus or rail arrivals. Personalize the app to your favorite routes for quick information right at your fingertips. Catch a ride!
Plan my trip – Enter your starting point and our RideOn App will find the best route for your trip and give you all the information you need to get to your destination quickly and easily.
Search - search any place or stop you are interested in, get information about distance, ratings, and easily plan trip to there.
The Ride On App is provided by The NERDS Group, LLC, powered by technology from Eastbanc Technologies, LLC and is using data provided by the Montgomery County Transit Ride On system. The App is in Beta test as of March 2012. Schedules shown are estimated and subject to change. Traffic conditions or weather can affect posted times. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before times in the App. The NERDS Group, Eastbanc or Ride On does not represent that the data contained is "real-time" as to the arrival or departure of the bus or rail.
The information and materials contained on the App are provided "as is" and "as available". The NERDS Group, Montgomery County Government and RideOn hereby disclaim all warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the information and functionality contained on the App, including but not limited to non-infringement of proprietary and other rights, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, The NERDS Group and Ride On do not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or availability of the App or the information and results obtained from use of the App, or that the App is error-free.
Notification of any errors would be appreciated. If misleading, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our
attention, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it.
Any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of this application is hereby disclaimed. The information herein is provided "as is" and without any warranty expressed or implied. All direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from any use of this application or data contained herein is disclaimed and excluded. Your use of this App constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Created by the devoted motorcycle enthusiasts at Indian Motorcycle, Indian Rides is a must-have app for the true American biker. With this app, everything you need for adventures on the open road is only the touch of your finger away.
- Rev the all new Indian Motorcycle engine
- Display your current location
- Weather conditions, forecasts and advisories for any location
- Find and contact Indian dealers
- Local services search with integrated direct dialing, including gas stations, restaurants, and lodging
- Save waypoints along your route
- Track and save multiple rides
- Automatic map caching so maps can still be viewed while on the trail and outside of data coverage areas
- Share saved routes to Twitter or Facebook
- Export route data in GPX or CSV format
Grab the all-in-one Indian Rides app and make your next biking adventure your greatest!