Thanks to our brilliant community sharing in real time the life of public transport, be among the first to know about an overcrowded bus, a strike or tips left by users.
NextRide is built on top of powerful features (offline access, trip planner) and puts you right in the heart of a competition that brings together users of public transport (soon on Android!).
* 2nd best Belgian App according to Le Soir ! *
• Crowd-sourced disruptions
NextRide informs you twenty-four-seven about disruptions on the network.
Thanks to our brilliant community where everyone can point out a problem, be among the first to know about an overcrowded bus, a strike or tips left by users.
• Offline schedules
No WiFi nor mobile internet? It doesn’t matter: NextRide gives you access to your timetables without an internet connection.
• Route planner
The unique route planner of NextRide helps you visually compare journeys – shorter, simpler or with the least walking.
NextRide permanently tracks your position and the one of the bus stop. The app turns red, orange or green depending on the time you have to reach the bus stop.
Absent-minded? NextRide vibrates and reminds you to take your bus. And if you always leave at the same time, set the recurrence of the reminder. Monday mornings will be a little less difficult :)
• All over Brussels and Wallonia
Thanks to an exclusive and unprecedented partnership with STIB/MIVB and TEC group, NextRide delivers the official timetables of lines of subways, trams and buses everywhere in Wallonia and Brussels.
THEY TALKED ABOUT US
• RTBF, “JT” (television news):
“In a few clicks, you will discover how much time remains until your transportation arrives at the nearest stop. There is some effectiveness: the bus arrived on time!”
• Vivacité, “On n'est pas des pigeons”:
“Great app, and free! A really good deal.”
• Le Soir:
“Simply select a stop, then enjoy the countdown to the arrival of the bus.”
“Simple, free and easy to use.”
“We congratulate young people who decide to take their time to develop this kind of services which are terribly lacking.”
Find out more about NextRide on http://nextride.be
@nextrideapp - firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Ride - MIVB/STIB Mobile et TEC Mobile
Where Am I? – This handy feature uses the GPS in your phone to accurately find your location in the city and pinpoint the bus routes and rail lines close to your location.
Where’s my ride? – Get information on scheduled bus or rail arrivals. Personalize the app to your favorite routes for quick information right at your fingertips. Catch a ride!
Plan my trip – Enter your starting point and our RideOn App will find the best route for your trip and give you all the information you need to get to your destination quickly and easily.
Search - search any place or stop you are interested in, get information about distance, ratings, and easily plan trip to there.
The Ride On App is provided by The NERDS Group, LLC, powered by technology from Eastbanc Technologies, LLC and is using data provided by the Montgomery County Transit Ride On system. The App is in Beta test as of March 2012. Schedules shown are estimated and subject to change. Traffic conditions or weather can affect posted times. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before times in the App. The NERDS Group, Eastbanc or Ride On does not represent that the data contained is "real-time" as to the arrival or departure of the bus or rail.
The information and materials contained on the App are provided "as is" and "as available". The NERDS Group, Montgomery County Government and RideOn hereby disclaim all warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the information and functionality contained on the App, including but not limited to non-infringement of proprietary and other rights, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, The NERDS Group and Ride On do not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or availability of the App or the information and results obtained from use of the App, or that the App is error-free.
Notification of any errors would be appreciated. If misleading, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our
attention, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it.
Any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of this application is hereby disclaimed. The information herein is provided "as is" and without any warranty expressed or implied. All direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from any use of this application or data contained herein is disclaimed and excluded. Your use of this App constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
Named “winner” among rideshare apps in The Wall Street Journal’s 2014 review of Sidecar, Lyft,
UberX and taxis.
Sidecar’s smartphone app lets you choose your car, driver, price and ETA, so you always get the
ride you want. Pay less than you would for a cab and always know the price up front.
• Easy. Request a ride and watch your driver approach in real-time.
• Affordable. Know the exact price before you confirm your ride.
• Safe. All drivers pass background checks. $1 million liability insurance.
• Cashless. Pay with the app.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sidecar is available in San Francisco and the Bay Area, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago,
Boston, Washington DC and Charlotte with more cities coming soon.
Love Sidecar? Please take a moment to review our app!
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
- Browse transportation agencies and their routes
- Bookmark your favorite stops and routes
- See real-time vehicle arrival time predictions and locations
- Set notification alerts that will automatically tell you when your vehicle is about to arrive
- View route and stop locations on Google map
- View stop schedule
Neither NextBus Ride application nor Northeast Smart Software, LLC has any affiliation with NextBus Inc.
Clicking on a bus shows a popup window with its next destination and ETA. Clicking on the popup will give you the full schedule of that bus.
Clicking on the popup of a stop will give you the ETA to that stop of each bus that is running.
Plan your journey and monitor Brussels public transports efficiently.
This application provides the same features as the official one, plus the following:
- [Temporarily unavailable] Proximity alert: the application warns you when it's time to step out of the vehicle when it's arriving at your destination stop. Requires WiFi to be enabled and does not work underground (Android 2.2+)
- Access nearby stops list directly on application startup
- Tabs on home page for faster access to the different sections
- Use fast scroll to find the desired line easily, or display the lines as a grid
- Animated and colored waiting time counters
- Current time highlighted in timetables
- Quickly switch between recent stops thanks to a dedicated sliding menu
- Create direct shortcuts to stops on your home screen
- Uses Google Maps v2 (in 3D) to show nearby stops (Android 2.2+)
- [Temporarily unavailable] Visualize itineraries and real time position of vehicles on a map
- List the news related to a specific line
- Compute directions between stops using Google Maps
- Includes a resizable modern bookmarks widget (Android 3.1+)
- DashClock Widget extension (Android 4.2+)
- View the metro maps (Android 3+)
- Android Beam support: transfer waiting times through NFC to other Android devices, including target devices where the application is not installed
- Also optimized for tablets
- Very fast and lightweight app.
This application uses the public data provided by STIB/MIVB and is not officially affiliated in any way with this company.
With the Ride Core system, you can capture your every trip, keep track of your bike's security, get stats about your bike, and share your experiences along the way. The Ride App allows you to connect to Ride Core and access Rider Services.
CAPTURE YOUR RIDES
• Automatically capture your every ride.
• Set up trips before you set out.
• See your distance, speed, and heading.
• Add photos + notes along the way.
SEE YOUR RIDES + STATS
• See all of your recent rides in your profile.
• View details of your previous rides.
• Add your bike and photos to your Garage.
• Access the browser-based Rider Dash to view your rides at home or on the go.
LIVE TRACKING + SECURITY
• View your bike's location, wherever you are.
• Get notifications about your bike's security.
• Emergency Mode: notify the authorities whenever your bike is in trouble.
• Take Me To My Bike: get step-by-step directions to your bike.
• Ride Secure upgrade module available for additional security (perimeter sensor, siren, and remote).
MAINTENANCE + STATS
• Get stats about your bike's battery, status, and ignition.
• Get notified whenever your bike needs maintenance.
• Ride TPM upgrade module available for wireless tire pressure monitoring.
AMPLIFY YOUR RIDES
• Share your rides via SMS, email, and Facebook/Twitter.
• Update your social feeds with your riding activity.
• Set up Location Alerts to automatically notify someone where you're riding.
***Ride Android App requires the Ride Core device to function. Visit ridescorpio.com to find out more information about the Ride platform, and to purchase the Core device and accessories.
The application now over:
• 2.500+ users per day
• 30,000+ published controls
• 110.000+ active users on Brussels
So do not miss any control!
• View real-time controls
• Share the controls
• Receive all the love from Brussels
• Being a hero to Brussels
The purpose of the application is to avoid a fine by purchasing a transport ticket.
Find us on:
For questions: email@example.com
Since launching in late 2013, the app has been downloaded over 300,000 times across all platforms and is being used by Arriva customers on a daily basis. It also now provides real-time updates for all of the Arriva Bus fleet. So, in a situation when things are unfortunately not running to plan, you can use the app to know when and how we can still get you to your destination.
Find out more at www.arrivabus.co.uk/app
This will help you plan how to get from A to B. It can detect where you are and plan from there, or you can tell it where you want your journey to begin. It will work from postcodes, bus stop name, or place names.
This will default to your current location, but you can set it to show any starting point, and it will show you a map of your route with the buses actually moving along the route.
It will either use your current location or you can input a different bus stop to start from, and it will tell you the time of the next bus from that bus stop.
In this section you will be able to manage favourite places and trips.
This will link you through to the Arriva m-ticket app, which will enable you to buy tickets on your mobile phone.
1- Application would receive dispatched call from the dispatching system and will be able to assign a job automatically to the nearest driver. Software can be also customized to your needs.
2- Clients can download the application for all Android, Apple and (Blackberry & Window Mobile coming summer 2014) devises and request driver directly through the dispatching system. Yes! the system will receive the secured request from your business clients or individuals and automatically submit the job to all available drivers. This system is in complete compliance with New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission. The system has Auto Dispatcher and Auto Pilot for drivers not to touch the tables or any other mobile device while driving, that can help your company's financial security, help all your drivers avoid accidents while operating a the equipment, and keep them putting attention to the road. Accepting a trip is a one touch button if driver decides to manually accept jobs, this is a legal way for drivers to accept a job as mentioned by the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Commissioner.
Business clients and individual can request Livery Cabs or Yellow Taxis using our website. Please visit out page for more detail: www.MyTaxiRide.com
3- System will verify driver status every 24 hours with The New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission's public database:
a) TLC Driver's license Status
b) Urine Test Expiration
c) Suspensions and Revocations
e) Pending Hearings and More...
4- System would verify vehicle status:
a) Diamond Number Expiration
b) Inspection Status
c) Suspensions and Revocations
This features were added as per request of our clients and friends in the market to protect the business from law suits against unlicensed drivers.
NYC TLC Service & Security Corp. D.B.A / El Coronel Two Communications would provide the following to all your drivers:
We will partner with several technician around the tri-state area to better service our clients.
1- Secured Installations of mounted tables, car chargers, table holders (3 kinds depending on vehicles).
2- Complete inspection of TLC required equipment for all driver free of charge.
3- Provide the drivers a table free of charge. Monthly Service Required and Security Deposit Refundable.
4- Complete free labor for repairs on any of the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Equipment:
a) Security Camera
b) Trouble Lights
c) Bill of Rights
d) Signal Lights
f) Free Radio Check
g) Free Repair Labor for Radios
h) 24 Hours Support free...!
There is much more information about our system. Please call us for details or visit our website: www.MyTaxiRide.com
- Cherchez-vous encore les horaires sur le prospectus du bus ?
- Cherchez-vous encore les horaires sur les panneaux des arrêts ?
- Voulez - vous avoir ces horaires en deux simples clics ?
Vous avez trouvé votre application :
Cette application permet d'avoir les horaires des (deux) prochains :
- 91.06 A
- 91.06 B
- 91.06 C
- 91.06 D
(Les horaires reflètent ceux donnés par la société de transport et à titre indicatif. Merci d'en tenir compte et d'être indulgent concernant les différents décalages)
Pour toutes vos suggestions et pour tous vos problèmes, vous pouvez me joindre par mail : firstname.lastname@example.org