Where Am I? – This handy feature uses the GPS in your phone to accurately find your location in the city and pinpoint the bus routes and rail lines close to your location.
Where’s my ride? – Get information on scheduled bus or rail arrivals. Personalize the app to your favorite routes for quick information right at your fingertips. Catch a ride!
Plan my trip – Enter your starting point and our RideOn App will find the best route for your trip and give you all the information you need to get to your destination quickly and easily.
Search - search any place or stop you are interested in, get information about distance, ratings, and easily plan trip to there.
The Ride On App is provided by The NERDS Group, LLC, powered by technology from Eastbanc Technologies, LLC and is using data provided by the Montgomery County Transit Ride On system. The App is in Beta test as of March 2012. Schedules shown are estimated and subject to change. Traffic conditions or weather can affect posted times. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before times in the App. The NERDS Group, Eastbanc or Ride On does not represent that the data contained is "real-time" as to the arrival or departure of the bus or rail.
The information and materials contained on the App are provided "as is" and "as available". The NERDS Group, Montgomery County Government and RideOn hereby disclaim all warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the information and functionality contained on the App, including but not limited to non-infringement of proprietary and other rights, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, The NERDS Group and Ride On do not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or availability of the App or the information and results obtained from use of the App, or that the App is error-free.
Notification of any errors would be appreciated. If misleading, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our
attention, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it.
Any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of this application is hereby disclaimed. The information herein is provided "as is" and without any warranty expressed or implied. All direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from any use of this application or data contained herein is disclaimed and excluded. Your use of this App constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
With the Ride Core system, you can capture your every trip, keep track of your bike's security, get stats about your bike, and share your experiences along the way. The Ride App allows you to connect to Ride Core and access Rider Services.
CAPTURE YOUR RIDES
• Automatically capture your every ride.
• Set up trips before you set out.
• See your distance, speed, and heading.
• Add photos + notes along the way.
SEE YOUR RIDES + STATS
• See all of your recent rides in your profile.
• View details of your previous rides.
• Add your bike and photos to your Garage.
• Access the browser-based Rider Dash to view your rides at home or on the go.
LIVE TRACKING + SECURITY
• View your bike's location, wherever you are.
• Get notifications about your bike's security.
• Emergency Mode: notify the authorities whenever your bike is in trouble.
• Take Me To My Bike: get step-by-step directions to your bike.
• Ride Secure upgrade module available for additional security (perimeter sensor, siren, and remote).
MAINTENANCE + STATS
• Get stats about your bike's battery, status, and ignition.
• Get notified whenever your bike needs maintenance.
• Ride TPM upgrade module available for wireless tire pressure monitoring.
AMPLIFY YOUR RIDES
• Share your rides via SMS, email, and Facebook/Twitter.
• Update your social feeds with your riding activity.
• Set up Location Alerts to automatically notify someone where you're riding.
***Ride Android App requires the Ride Core device to function. Visit ridescorpio.com to find out more information about the Ride platform, and to purchase the Core device and accessories.
Thanks to our brilliant community sharing in real time the life of public transport, be among the first to know about an overcrowded bus, a strike or tips left by users.
NextRide is built on top of powerful features (offline access, trip planner) and puts you right in the heart of a competition that brings together users of public transport (soon on Android!).
* 2nd best Belgian App according to Le Soir ! *
• Crowd-sourced disruptions
NextRide informs you twenty-four-seven about disruptions on the network.
Thanks to our brilliant community where everyone can point out a problem, be among the first to know about an overcrowded bus, a strike or tips left by users.
• Offline schedules
No WiFi nor mobile internet? It doesn’t matter: NextRide gives you access to your timetables without an internet connection.
• Route planner
The unique route planner of NextRide helps you visually compare journeys – shorter, simpler or with the least walking.
NextRide permanently tracks your position and the one of the bus stop. The app turns red, orange or green depending on the time you have to reach the bus stop.
Absent-minded? NextRide vibrates and reminds you to take your bus. And if you always leave at the same time, set the recurrence of the reminder. Monday mornings will be a little less difficult :)
• All over Brussels and Wallonia
Thanks to an exclusive and unprecedented partnership with STIB/MIVB and TEC group, NextRide delivers the official timetables of lines of subways, trams and buses everywhere in Wallonia and Brussels.
THEY TALKED ABOUT US
• RTBF, “JT” (television news):
“In a few clicks, you will discover how much time remains until your transportation arrives at the nearest stop. There is some effectiveness: the bus arrived on time!”
• Vivacité, “On n'est pas des pigeons”:
“Great app, and free! A really good deal.”
• Le Soir:
“Simply select a stop, then enjoy the countdown to the arrival of the bus.”
“Simple, free and easy to use.”
“We congratulate young people who decide to take their time to develop this kind of services which are terribly lacking.”
Find out more about NextRide on http://nextride.be
@nextrideapp - email@example.com
Next Ride - MIVB/STIB Mobile et TEC Mobile
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Designed by riders, for riders – Victory Rides is a part of an all-new set of digital tools by RiderX designed to help you ride your motorcycle more often and in more places.
Plan Rides- RiderX syncs our web-based ride planning tool with Victory Rides so you can plan and sync rides.
Discover & Navigate- GPS maps in RiderX apps let you ride like a local with premiere access to nearby routes, services, weather and more – all in the palm of your hand.
Track & Share- RiderX apps let you track every detail of the ride, including routes and photos so you can easily navigate back to your favorite riding spots and relive the experience.
No Signal Needed- RiderX apps use offline map caching and GPS tracking so you can navigate saved maps without cell service.
Victory Rides is a registered trademark of Polaris Industries Inc.
Radar Weather - Now includes legends for easy interpretation.
Tell Us Your Experience - We want to hear about your experience so we’ve added a feedback tool.
Fixed black screen issue and re-activated the back button preventing some users from closing the app on Android devices.
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
1- Application would receive dispatched call from the dispatching system and will be able to assign a job automatically to the nearest driver. Software can be also customized to your needs.
2- Clients can download the application for all Android, Apple and (Blackberry & Window Mobile coming summer 2014) devises and request driver directly through the dispatching system. Yes! the system will receive the secured request from your business clients or individuals and automatically submit the job to all available drivers. This system is in complete compliance with New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission. The system has Auto Dispatcher and Auto Pilot for drivers not to touch the tables or any other mobile device while driving, that can help your company's financial security, help all your drivers avoid accidents while operating a the equipment, and keep them putting attention to the road. Accepting a trip is a one touch button if driver decides to manually accept jobs, this is a legal way for drivers to accept a job as mentioned by the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Commissioner.
Business clients and individual can request Livery Cabs or Yellow Taxis using our website. Please visit out page for more detail: www.MyTaxiRide.com
3- System will verify driver status every 24 hours with The New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission's public database:
a) TLC Driver's license Status
b) Urine Test Expiration
c) Suspensions and Revocations
e) Pending Hearings and More...
4- System would verify vehicle status:
a) Diamond Number Expiration
b) Inspection Status
c) Suspensions and Revocations
This features were added as per request of our clients and friends in the market to protect the business from law suits against unlicensed drivers.
NYC TLC Service & Security Corp. D.B.A / El Coronel Two Communications would provide the following to all your drivers:
We will partner with several technician around the tri-state area to better service our clients.
1- Secured Installations of mounted tables, car chargers, table holders (3 kinds depending on vehicles).
2- Complete inspection of TLC required equipment for all driver free of charge.
3- Provide the drivers a table free of charge. Monthly Service Required and Security Deposit Refundable.
4- Complete free labor for repairs on any of the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Equipment:
a) Security Camera
b) Trouble Lights
c) Bill of Rights
d) Signal Lights
f) Free Radio Check
g) Free Repair Labor for Radios
h) 24 Hours Support free...!
There is much more information about our system. Please call us for details or visit our website: www.MyTaxiRide.com
• Receive up-to-the-minute arrival predictions for CAT bus stops
• Obtain delay and detour information through instant notifications
• Visually see your current location and nearby bus stops
• Discover alternative routing options through transit directions
• Save your most used bus stops in an easy to access favorites list
• Access CAT’s static time tables
Named “winner” among rideshare apps in The Wall Street Journal’s 2014 review of Sidecar, Lyft,
UberX and taxis.
Sidecar’s smartphone app lets you choose your car, driver, price and ETA, so you always get the
ride you want. Pay less than you would for a cab and always know the price up front.
• Easy. Request a ride and watch your driver approach in real-time.
• Affordable. Know the exact price before you confirm your ride.
• Safe. All drivers pass background checks. $1 million liability insurance.
• Cashless. Pay with the app.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Sidecar is available in San Francisco and the Bay Area, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago,
Boston, Washington DC and Charlotte with more cities coming soon.
Love Sidecar? Please take a moment to review our app!
If you've tried the other apps, you'd know that they only display the next 3 or 4 times at a particular station.
With this app, you can see all the stop times for all the stations for any day of the week, making it incredibly handy for planning your light rail trip ahead of time.
Coming to Charlotte for the DNC? Use this app to efficiently plan your trips into the city and avoid the traffic hassle and street closings.
-- Integration with Google Maps to show you the exact location of any station on the map simply by selecting a menu option.
-- Menu option to locate the nearest Lynx Station and its distance away from your current position using your phone's GPS, then either map it with Google Maps or pull up its times.
-- Shows you all of today's remaining times for each station with a count down in minutes of the next three arrivals.
-- Menu to pull up the full schedule for any station for any day of the week.
-- Swipe the station times list left or right to view the previous or next station's times.
-- Literally every single Lynx time in the palm of your hand. No more searching around or going to complicated URLs to find the times.
I am a computer programmer and first time Android app developer who just wasn't happy with the Lynx apps that were available on the Market.
I ride the Lynx every day so I decided to take things into my own hands and give this Android development a try.
So I taught myself Java and Android development and tried to come up with a better way to view Lynx times.
I have personally used this app every day since I finished it.
I have finally decided to make it available on the Market because I feel that Charlotte residents and visitors can benefit from it.
I think once you own this app, it will be the only Lynx resource you will need, and you will use it every time you ride Lynx.
Transit Tracks was designed to be simple-to-use and fast - no frills, no confusing menus, no paid-only functionality.
- Bus and train times pulled straight from the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker.
- Bookmark stops you use often.
- Find all nearby bus and train stops.
Если вы окажетесь в незнакомом месте, приложение поможет из него выбраться: подскажет, где ближайшие остановки и какой транспорт на них останавливается. Для каждого маршрута можно посмотреть схему движения и понять, подходит ли он вам. Остановки и постоянно используемые маршруты можно добавлять в избранное, чтобы каждый раз не искать их заново.
Сейчас Яндекс.Транспорт работает в Москве и Московской области, Санкт-Петербурге, Екатеринбурге, Казани, Омске, Нижнем Новгороде, Новосибирске, Перми, Воронеже, Калининграде, Красноярске, Челябинске, Череповце, Липецке, Киеве и Астане (правда, для некоторых городов у нас пока нет информации о всех видах транспорта). Этот список будет пополняться, а у приложения со временем появятся новые возможности — следите за обновлениями.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
TriMet transit also includes the ability to download route schedules.
TriMet transit allows you to define alerts for TriMet routes and stops; get a notification when a vehicle on a specific route is approaching or arriving at a particular stop.
Please send me an email if you find a problem or if you have any comments or suggestions.
- Put in one or more route numbers, separated by spaces or commas, and see all buses on those routes or put in an individual bus number (printed on the side of TriMet buses).
- You can request a route schedule for any TriMet route by entering its number. Schedules can be viewed as origin/destination tables or on a map. On the map, see when the next bus is scheduled to arrive by tapping on a stop. See all times for that stop by tapping on the info window that appears.
- Select your current location or an address you enter or select on a map as a search location for TriMet stops that are nearby. You can specify a maximum number of stops to return as well as an optional route filter.
- You can define alerts for when a TriMet vehicle is approaching or arriving at a particular stop. These alerts are based on distance from the stop, using the shape of the route defined by TriMet.
- Because these alerts depend on the vehicle following the shape defineUd by TriMet, if the vehicle is on detour, or if the vehicle isn't following the defined route for some other reason, your alert may not trigger as expected.
- Choose an origin, a destination, and the time you would like to either depart or arrive, and the Google Maps app will display the different options available using TriMet's buses and trains.
- Choose a light or dark theme.
- Show satellite imagery and/or color-coded traffic data on the map.
- Optionally keep the map screen from dimming and shutting off.
- Adjust the update interval of TriMet vehicle locations.
- Choose a custom ringtone for TriMet alerts.
This is not an official TriMet app; I am not affiliated with TriMet in any way.