Thanks to our brilliant community sharing in real time the life of public transport, be among the first to know about an overcrowded bus, a strike or tips left by users.
NextRide is built on top of powerful features (offline access, trip planner) and puts you right in the heart of a competition that brings together users of public transport (soon on Android!).
* 2nd best Belgian App according to Le Soir ! *
• Crowd-sourced disruptions
NextRide informs you twenty-four-seven about disruptions on the network.
Thanks to our brilliant community where everyone can point out a problem, be among the first to know about an overcrowded bus, a strike or tips left by users.
• Offline schedules
No WiFi nor mobile internet? It doesn’t matter: NextRide gives you access to your timetables without an internet connection.
• Route planner
The unique route planner of NextRide helps you visually compare journeys – shorter, simpler or with the least walking.
NextRide permanently tracks your position and the one of the bus stop. The app turns red, orange or green depending on the time you have to reach the bus stop.
Absent-minded? NextRide vibrates and reminds you to take your bus. And if you always leave at the same time, set the recurrence of the reminder. Monday mornings will be a little less difficult :)
• All over Brussels and Wallonia
Thanks to an exclusive and unprecedented partnership with STIB/MIVB and TEC group, NextRide delivers the official timetables of lines of subways, trams and buses everywhere in Wallonia and Brussels.
THEY TALKED ABOUT US
• RTBF, “JT” (television news):
“In a few clicks, you will discover how much time remains until your transportation arrives at the nearest stop. There is some effectiveness: the bus arrived on time!”
• Vivacité, “On n'est pas des pigeons”:
“Great app, and free! A really good deal.”
• Le Soir:
“Simply select a stop, then enjoy the countdown to the arrival of the bus.”
“Simple, free and easy to use.”
“We congratulate young people who decide to take their time to develop this kind of services which are terribly lacking.”
Find out more about NextRide on http://nextride.be
@nextrideapp - email@example.com
Next Ride - MIVB/STIB Mobile et TEC Mobile
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Where Am I? – This handy feature uses the GPS in your phone to accurately find your location in the city and pinpoint the bus routes and rail lines close to your location.
Where’s my ride? – Get information on scheduled bus or rail arrivals. Personalize the app to your favorite routes for quick information right at your fingertips. Catch a ride!
Plan my trip – Enter your starting point and our RideOn App will find the best route for your trip and give you all the information you need to get to your destination quickly and easily.
Search - search any place or stop you are interested in, get information about distance, ratings, and easily plan trip to there.
The Ride On App is provided by The NERDS Group, LLC, powered by technology from Eastbanc Technologies, LLC and is using data provided by the Montgomery County Transit Ride On system. The App is in Beta test as of March 2012. Schedules shown are estimated and subject to change. Traffic conditions or weather can affect posted times. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before times in the App. The NERDS Group, Eastbanc or Ride On does not represent that the data contained is "real-time" as to the arrival or departure of the bus or rail.
The information and materials contained on the App are provided "as is" and "as available". The NERDS Group, Montgomery County Government and RideOn hereby disclaim all warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the information and functionality contained on the App, including but not limited to non-infringement of proprietary and other rights, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, The NERDS Group and Ride On do not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or availability of the App or the information and results obtained from use of the App, or that the App is error-free.
Notification of any errors would be appreciated. If misleading, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our
attention, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it.
Any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of this application is hereby disclaimed. The information herein is provided "as is" and without any warranty expressed or implied. All direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from any use of this application or data contained herein is disclaimed and excluded. Your use of this App constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
With the Ride Core system, you can capture your every trip, keep track of your bike's security, get stats about your bike, and share your experiences along the way. The Ride App allows you to connect to Ride Core and access Rider Services.
CAPTURE YOUR RIDES
• Automatically capture your every ride.
• Set up trips before you set out.
• See your distance, speed, and heading.
• Add photos + notes along the way.
SEE YOUR RIDES + STATS
• See all of your recent rides in your profile.
• View details of your previous rides.
• Add your bike and photos to your Garage.
• Access the browser-based Rider Dash to view your rides at home or on the go.
LIVE TRACKING + SECURITY
• View your bike's location, wherever you are.
• Get notifications about your bike's security.
• Emergency Mode: notify the authorities whenever your bike is in trouble.
• Take Me To My Bike: get step-by-step directions to your bike.
• Ride Secure upgrade module available for additional security (perimeter sensor, siren, and remote).
MAINTENANCE + STATS
• Get stats about your bike's battery, status, and ignition.
• Get notified whenever your bike needs maintenance.
• Ride TPM upgrade module available for wireless tire pressure monitoring.
AMPLIFY YOUR RIDES
• Share your rides via SMS, email, and Facebook/Twitter.
• Update your social feeds with your riding activity.
• Set up Location Alerts to automatically notify someone where you're riding.
***Ride Android App requires the Ride Core device to function. Visit ridescorpio.com to find out more information about the Ride platform, and to purchase the Core device and accessories.
- Browse transportation agencies and their routes
- Bookmark your favorite stops and routes
- See real-time vehicle arrival time predictions and locations
- Set notification alerts that will automatically tell you when your vehicle is about to arrive
- View route and stop locations on Google map
- View stop schedule
Neither NextBus Ride application nor Northeast Smart Software, LLC has any affiliation with NextBus Inc.
Named “winner” among rideshare apps in The Wall Street Journal’s 2014 review of Sidecar, Lyft,
UberX and taxis.
Sidecar’s smartphone app lets you choose your car, driver, price and ETA, so you always get the
ride you want. Pay less than you would for a cab and always know the price up front.
• Easy. Request a ride and watch your driver approach in real-time.
• Affordable. Know the exact price before you confirm your ride.
• Safe. All drivers pass background checks. $1 million liability insurance.
• Cashless. Pay with the app.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Sidecar is available in San Francisco and the Bay Area, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago,
Boston, Washington DC and Charlotte with more cities coming soon.
Love Sidecar? Please take a moment to review our app!
* Find out when your next TTC bus or streetcar arrives
* Countdown Notification Timer with voice announcements [Full Version]
* 'Are we there yet?' - be alarmed when you've reached your final destination. [Full Version]
* Instant sort by location for favourite stops
* Find multiple nearby stops using your location
* Maps (track bus' position, visualize routes, see your vehicle and target stop, nearest stops)
* TTC service alerts via Twitter & TTC
* Offline Usability (text the TTC for predictions)
* Subway maps, including platform maps to increase efficiency of your commute
* Subway open-close times
* Customizable (rename your stops, many options in settings)
* Backup favourites
* Share (via SMS/E-Mail) predictions and your arrival times
* Uncluttered, colour-coded, intuitive interface with large easy-to-read text
See what others have to say about this app @ http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/05/29/transit-now-toronto-for-android-makes-it-easier-to-catch-that-elusive-streetcar/
--- Full version ---
Full Version vs Lite: http://www.transitnowtoronto.com/donate-vs-lite/
--- Contact ---
--- Note ---
- Please try not to leave bad ratings or negative comments if a feature isn't working. I am unable to respond to comments. Email me instead and I will fix it for you! Let's work together to make the TTC a more enjoyable experience.
- Rate and comment if you like this app and tell your fellow Android friends!
- If the app is crashing after an update, try uninstalling then reinstalling. This fixes 99% for users who've reported FC's.
- Routes change constantly (due to construction), causing detours. You can now update TTC routes manually under settings menu on Find tab.
- All arrival time and route information comes from Nextbus
- This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the TTC
Like other mapping and routing applications, Ride the City finds the shortest distance between two points, with a difference. First, Ride the City avoids roads that aren't meant for biking, like highways and busy arterial streets. Second, Ride the City tries to steer cyclists toward routes that maximize the use of bike lanes, bike paths, greenways, and other bike-friendly streets while avoiding steep hills.
The app includes bicycling directions for the following cities:
- ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA
- ATLANTA, GA
- AUSTIN, TX
- BARCELONA, SPAIN
- BOSTON, MA
- BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND
- CHICAGO, IL
- LOUISVILLE, KY
- LYON, FRANCE
- MADRID, SPAIN
- MARSEILLE, FRANCE
- MELBOURNE, VICTORIA
- MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA
- NEW CASTLE, NEW SOUTH WALES
- NEW YORK CITY, NY
- NICE, FRANCE
- PARIS, FRANCE
- PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- PORTLAND, OR
- REYKJAVIK (Including all of Iceland)
- SAN DIEGO, CA (Including all of San Diego County)
- SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- SANTIAGO, Chile
- SEATTLE, WA
- SEVILLA, SPAIN
- SYDNEY, NEW SOUTH WALES
- TORONTO, Ontario
- TOULOUSE, FRANCE
- VALENCIA, SPAIN
- VANCOUVER, British Columbia (including much of the surrounding area)
- WASHINGTON D.C. Metro (Including Arlington, Alexandria, and Fairfax counties in VA, Washington D.C., and the Maryland suburbs within the I-459 Beltway)
- ZARAGOZA, SPAIN
OTHER CITIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON THE APP.
* Auto completes addresses: Ride the City remembers your previously entered addresses.
* Works in 26 cities: The Ride the City app now includes all the cities that are present on the Ride the City website (www.ridethecity.com). The app automatically defaults to the city of your location, but you can change the default to any of the other cities.
* Remembers your last route: If you leave the Ride the City app for any reason and come back to it later, it will bring you to the last route you generated, just as you left it.
* Bike shops: Ride the City displays bike shops and bike rental facilities, providing contact information and hours of operation. To find a quick bike route to a bike shop, simply touch a bike shop icon on the map and choose 'bike here'. For the nearest bike shops, just touch the 'Bike Shops' button below the map; Ride the City will display the ten bike shops closest to your current location.
* Route details: When a route is generated, Ride the City displays the distance, estimated biking time, and elevation gain. It also tells you if a street along your route is a bike lane, bike path, or a caution area.
* Feedback: We take your feedback very seriously. Use the 'report an error' button on the bottom left of the map to submit routing problems and suggestions, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will quickly apply your suggestions so you get a better route the next time you use Ride the City.
* Updates: Get free updates as we roll out improvements and new features to make the application better. Let us know if there’s a particular feature that you’d like to see on the app by sending us an email at email@example.com.
* Internet connection required: Because the app is accessing Ride the City's central routing server, you will need to have Internet access for the application to work.
* Free version: If you don’t want to purchase the multicity app, you can use http://www.ridethecity.com.
Built by Andrew Nagel.
Ride the City. Safe bike routes made easy.
Если вы оказались в незнакомом месте, приложение покажет, какие остановки есть поблизости и что на них останавливается. Маршрут любого автобуса или трамвая можно посмотреть на карте — так вы легко поймёте, подходит он вам или нет.
Данные о транспорте в реальном времени доступны для следующих городов: Москва, Московская область, Санкт-Петербург, Екатеринбург, Казань, Омск, Нижний Новгород, Новосибирск, Пермь, Воронеж, Калининград, Красноярск, Челябинск, Череповец, Липецк, Астана.
Список видов транспорта может отличаться по городам.
Новые города и возможности появятся в следующих обновлениях.
Отличительной особенностью данного приложения является возможность выбирать определенные маршруты и следить за ними, просто потяните за левый край карты!
Еще одна приятная функциональность приложения - это расчетное время прибытия транспорта. Нажмите на кнопку в правом верхнем углу и на карте появятся остановки. Нажимите на любую остановку и вы увидите ее название. Нажмите на лейбл с названием и приложение покажет примерное время прибытия ближайших автобусов, троллейбусов и трамваев!
The application is a convenient stop searching for the keyword and the search stops near your location (you need the GPS module in the phone). You can also create a list of favorite stops, which use every day.
In future versions we will add more features, including viewing the route network of the city, building the optimal route of travel on public transport.
Forecasts are calculated on the basis of traffic information which we provide our partners in the regions. So, if you do not find a route in the forecasts, it either means that transport is not equipped with GLONASS / GPS terminal or the terminal is faulty / not working at the moment, either to us, in principle, does not receive information on the route.
Forecasts on the server are updated every 20-40 seconds, the calculation takes into account the current traffic jams.
Since launching in late 2013, the app has been downloaded over 300,000 times across all platforms and is being used by Arriva customers on a daily basis. It also now provides real-time updates for all of the Arriva Bus fleet. So, in a situation when things are unfortunately not running to plan, you can use the app to know when and how we can still get you to your destination.
Find out more at www.arrivabus.co.uk/app
This will help you plan how to get from A to B. It can detect where you are and plan from there, or you can tell it where you want your journey to begin. It will work from postcodes, bus stop name, or place names.
This will default to your current location, but you can set it to show any starting point, and it will show you a map of your route with the buses actually moving along the route.
It will either use your current location or you can input a different bus stop to start from, and it will tell you the time of the next bus from that bus stop.
In this section you will be able to manage favourite places and trips.
This will link you through to the Arriva m-ticket app, which will enable you to buy tickets on your mobile phone.
v1.1 ile gelen teknik ve kullanıcı deneyimi açısından önemli güncellemeler, uygulamayı hem daha rahat hem de daha sorunsuz halde kullanmanızı sağlıyacak.
"Nerde Bu Otobüs?" uygulaması size bir çok özellik sunmaktadır. Bunlar:
--İstanbul ilindeki bütün otobüs hatlarını listeleme
--Hatların duraklarını harita üzerinde gösterme
--Hatların güzergahını harita üzerine çizebilme
--Otobüslerin yaklaşık saat kaçta duraklara vardığını gösterme
--O anda o hatta çalışan otobüslerin yerlerini GPS verileri ile harita üzerinde gösterme
--Otobüslerin ne tarafa doğru gitmekte olduğunu gösterme
--Hat seferlerinin yaklaşık kaç dakika olduğunu gösterme
Ve Daha FAZLASI!!!
NOT: Veriler IETT'den alındığı için bu verilerin geçerliliğinden yada doğruluğundan NerdeBuOtobüs uygulaması sorumlu değildir. Ayrıca, otobüs lokasyonlarının gecikmesi yaklaşık 4 dakikadır.
v1.1.1 ile Gelen Yenilikler:
1. Datalar daha gelişmiş yöntemle çekildiği için daha doğru sonuçlar görüntüleme.
2. Önemli hata düzeltilmesi ile daha az sorun.
3. Hat isimler ile de arama gerçekleştirebilme.
4. Haritada çift tap ile zoom.
5. O an ki konumu harita üzerinde işaretleme.
"Where is my bus?" is an application, that shows you where IETT busses are in Istanbul. Additionally, It not only shows of the stops of specified line but also shows you the schedules of specified stop of pre chosen line. Moreover, It draws line route on map. Here are the steps of showing busses on map.
1.Choose a line.
2.Choose an option for line. (Show Line Stops, Show Line Stop Schedules, Show Bus Locations)
v1.1.1 - Recent Changes:
1. More reliable data representation with the advanced network operations.
2. Less exceptions with critical bug fixes.
3. Search on route names of lines.
4. Map zoom with double tapping.
5. Current location pushpin on map.
Please note that, locations of busses delays up to 4 minutes. We are not responsible of validity of data because It is being fetched from IETT.