Tested: galaxy s, desire, motoroi
Don't install Nexus One, Droid...
NOTE: This app is not call recorder. May not work properly on some handsets. User interface not optimized for tablets yet. Recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms. Please feel free to send me feedback via email if you have any.
- automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
- remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- set a recording as an ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
- billing (for in-app option to turn off ads)
HQ Audio recorder v1.2.2,
Fixes recording bug
ActionBar implementation throughout the app
contextual ActionBar for selection of items in multiple selection activity.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most music and video players.
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing. Some users HAVE reported destroyed speakers and earphones. IF YOU HEAR DISTORTED AUDIO, LOWER THE VOLUME (but it may be too late).
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK. Consider this to be EXPERIMENTAL software.
Not all devices support this software. Try it and see if yours works.
NOTE 1: This does not work on Android 4.2.1 and higher devices, due Google throttling the audio equalizer: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=41166
NOTE 2: This is NOT for adjusting the speakerphone volume in phone calls (that has its own boost, I think), but for adjusting the volume of music, movies and apps.
NOTE 3: Users who complain that this does not boost bass are right. In order to mitigate (but not remove!) the danger of damage to small speakers, there is no boost in the lowest frequency range, and there is also less boost in the highest frequency range. If you go to the Settings and uncheck "Non-uniform boost", you get an across-the-board boost, but that's much more dangerous to your speakers.
NOTE 4: When you set the boost to zero, Speaker Boost will be off. The notification icon is just for ease of launching. If you don't like seeing the notification icon when Speaker Boost is off, just go to Speaker Boost's Settings and set it to appear only when Speaker Boost is running.
PocketAudio (Microphone) can be used as an audio input device to Windows or Mac. Speak to your Android device, and use Windows or Mac to capture or record the audio.
*** Please note that there is network delay between the computer and Android device. Therefore, PocketAudio should not be used in situations where delay can be an issue. For example, if you are watching a movie and use PocketAudio to play the soundtrack, you will notice the sound is played behind the video.
*** Please download FREE PocketControl server on your computer from: http://www.senstic.com/android/pocketaudio/pocketaudio.aspx
1. If you have not already done so, download and install the PocketControl for Windows or Mac software from our website.
2. On Windows, run PocketControl for Windows and make sure the SensticPocketService is running on your computer. On Mac, run PocketControl from the Mac applications folder.
Connect your Android device to your home network using Wi-Fi.
3. Start PocketAudio on Android, and the app will automatically connect to your computer. The bottom of your Android device screen should display "Connected to your_computer_name:port."
4. Configure your Windows/Mac program to use PocketAudio as your audio input and/or output device.
Step by step instructions can be found at support page.
1. Currently, PocketAudio supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X 10.7 or above. Mac OS X 10.6 or earlier is not supported.
2. PocketAudio does not work with iChat on Mac.
3. There is network delay between the computer and Android device. Please do not expect real time transmission.
-設定のウィジェット色指定は文字列でも可能(例: 'red', 'blue', 'green')
-Reduced feedback microphone: adjustable feedback reduction.
-Connect to speakers or other devices through Bluetooth or by audio cable.
-Record and save audio
*It is not yet possible to prevent microphone lag entirely on an Android device, though we have minimized lag enough for casual and/or emergency use.
BE SURE TO TEST OUT THE FREE TRIAL VERSION BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APPLICATION.
The trial version can be found in our "MORE BY ASCENDAPPS" section at the bottom of this page, or downloaded at the following link:
How it works:
Download Windows or Linux executables on your machine depending on the OS
Run WiFi Audio Android App and Press start, you will see IP address of mobile device in the bottom
after that run Windows/Linux application and put mobile device's IP address in the IP address field and then press start on PC application. Now all audio coming out from PC will be send to mobile device and you will hear audio on mobile device.
Links to download PC's Application:
Windows XP with Wave Mix/Stereo MIx
Windows Vista or above
Linux PC with Pulse Audio
1.Record all your audios into mp3, which can save a lot of space for you! You could only record hours of voice with the old one, but with the new one, you could record hundreds of hours!
2.Seven different options of audio qualities, you could choose a high quality audio to have a better sound, or choose low quality to save much more space.
3.Record audios in background, so that you can do other things while recording.
4.Easy to manage all the audio records. You could play, share, delete and view the detail of the records in a very easy way.
The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi.
You need to install client program and driver. Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html.
For problems you meet, you may get answers on the FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pitch shifting (new)
- Automatic formant correction (new)
- Formant shifting (new)
- Change correction speed
- Set a recording as your ringtone
- Automatic pitch correction
- Re-process any of your recordings to different keys without re-recording
- Share your songs with your friends
- 48 keys to choose from
- Clip LED to prevent microphone overload
Future versions will include the following features:
- Import background tracks from your phone to sing with
- Import vocal tracks from your phone that you have recorded elsewhere (like your PC)
- Convert your recordings to mp3 for easy sharing
- Upload recordings directly to Facebook
- Have something else you want me to add to this list? Let me know!
1) Storage - Required to save your recordings to your SD card
2) Network communication - Required for AdMob
3) Hardware controls - Required to record audio
4) System tools - Required to keep your phone running while recording and to set your ringtone
5) Development tools(Jelly Bean) - This is a new permission that goes along the Storage permission. It is needed to read and write from your SD card
Please feel free to contact me with any comments, questions, suggestions, or concerns. Thanks!
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Full 88 key keyboard
✔ 8 Different keyboard instruments (Piano, Grand Piano, Pipe Organ, Harpsichord, Accordion, Electric Guitar, Harp, Cello Pizzicato)
✔ Single or Dual scrollable keyboard
It's is a simple sound generator that generates simple sine wave (20Hz-20kHz) or noise (white, pink and brown) that enables you to test the quality of the speakers (given that you know how a sine/noise should sound). Just connect your phone's headphone output with the amplifier input and press the play button.
The generator makes mono sound with support for various sample rates (8000-44100Hz) and sound buffer sizes.
NOTE: If you hear dropouts, that might mean that either your CPU is too slow (choose smaller sample rate) or you're out of memory (increase the buffer size). If you hear dropouts even on the most conservative settings (8000Hz sample rate, +100% buffer size), please let me know.
[LOCALE] English, Italian
SOON TO COME: log scale, stereo sound, phase testing support, other generators, UI redesign.
Please note that Bluetooth Voice Recorder is not designed to record phone calls.
If you are having issues after update, please contact email@example.com. This will allow fastest resolution of the problem.
기본적으로 헤드셋이 꽂아질때의 상태를 기억하다가
헤드셋이 빠지면 기억한 상태로 돌아갑니다.
이앱은 안드로이드 서비스를 이용하기 때문에
중간에 서비스가 종료된 경우 의도하지 않은 상태로 돌아갈수 있습니다.
Galaxy S, Vibrate, HEADSET, Earphone, 진동, 충전시 화면 켜기