Tested: galaxy s, desire, motoroi
Don't install Nexus One, Droid...
NOTE: This app is not call recorder. May not work properly on some handsets. User interface not optimized for tablets yet. Recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms. Please feel free to send me feedback via email if you have any.
- automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
- remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- set a recording as an ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
- billing (for in-app option to turn off ads)
HQ Audio recorder v1.2.2,
Fixes recording bug
ActionBar implementation throughout the app
contextual ActionBar for selection of items in multiple selection activity.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most music and video players.
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing. Some users HAVE reported destroyed speakers and earphones. IF YOU HEAR DISTORTED AUDIO, LOWER THE VOLUME (but it may be too late).
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK. Consider this to be EXPERIMENTAL software.
Not all devices support this software. Try it AT YOUR OWN RISK and see if yours works.
There is also an identical Donate version if you want to support the developer.
NOTE 1: This app does not work on most Android 4.2.1-4.3 devices. It should work on Android 4.4 and higher, as well as on devices below 4.2.1.
NOTE 2: This is NOT for adjusting the speakerphone volume in phone calls (that has its own boost, I think), but for adjusting the volume of music, movies and apps.
NOTE 3: When you set the boost to zero, Speaker Boost will be off. The notification icon is just for ease of launching. If you don't like seeing the notification icon when Speaker Boost is off, just go to Speaker Boost's Settings and set it to appear only when Speaker Boost is running.
NOTE 4: Source code is at github.com/arpruss/speakerboost
Please note that Bluetooth Voice Recorder is not designed to record phone calls.
If you are having issues after update, please contact email@example.com. This will allow fastest resolution of the problem.
-設定のウィジェット色指定は文字列でも可能(例: 'red', 'blue', 'green')
■ 4 guitar types
- steel acoustic
- nylon acoustic
- clean electric
- muted electric
■ 4 play modes:
- solo mode
- tapping mode
- chord mode
- combined mode
■ all 325 chords
■ studio quality sound
■ multi-touch support
■ integrated recorder
■ 6 sound effects
■ play velocity
■ string muting
■ string damping
■ string bending
■ string animation
■ right and left handed
■ 5 neck colors
■ 4, 5, 6 or 7 frets
■ an capo option
■ virtual vibrato arm
■ virtual volume knob
■ chords load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ MIDI export
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI note velocity
■ MIDI note damping
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ tablet support
■ advanced vibrations
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
NOTE: Unlike the other available guitar apps this app can actually be used to play like on a real guitar (in solo mode), holding the strings with one hand and strumming with the other. Also, for those that don't know how to play a real guitar there is a default "tap mode" that plays the guitar by tapping on the frets. In "chord mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret. In the innovative "combined mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret but only when you start strumming from the first string. After you play the chord you can tap on the frets to play like on a "tap mode" enabling to play songs's chords and solo parts simultaneously.
How it works:
Download Windows or Linux executables on your machine depending on the OS
Run WiFi Audio Android App and Press start, you will see IP address of mobile device in the bottom
after that run Windows/Linux application and put mobile device's IP address in the IP address field and then press start on PC application. Now all audio coming out from PC will be send to mobile device and you will hear audio on mobile device.
Links to download PC's Application:
Windows XP with Wave Mix/Stereo MIx
Windows Vista or above
Linux PC with Pulse Audio
1.Record all your audios into mp3, which can save a lot of space for you! You could only record hours of voice with the old one, but with the new one, you could record hundreds of hours!
2.Seven different options of audio qualities, you could choose a high quality audio to have a better sound, or choose low quality to save much more space.
3.Record audios in background, so that you can do other things while recording.
4.Easy to manage all the audio records. You could play, share, delete and view the detail of the records in a very easy way.
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
iRig Recorder FREE comes with full recording features, one effect (unlocked after registration), and complete file-transfer and export functions. By adding the All Functionalities Bundle via in-app purchase, you unlock the complete feature set, which includes waveform editing, and 7 more powerful and easy-to-use effects. Other in-app bundles, which let you add editing or the full effects lineup are also available.
iRig Recorder FREE is the perfect companion to iRig MIC or iRig MIC Cast. Take iRig Recorder anywhere, along with either IK mic, to capture podcasts, interviews, concerts or any kind of sound — at home or in the field. If you already own a pro mic, you can use it with iRig Recorder by connecting it to your mobile device with iRig PRE, our mobile mic preamp.
iRig Recorder's intuitive editing tools let you cut, crop or loop your audio. The powerful effects processors optimize tone for speech or music, clean up background noise, brighten your voice for clarity, smooth it in harsh or overly bright recordings, or change the speed of your tracks without affecting pitch.
The effects are so easy to use that anyone — even without specific music or audio knowledge — can produce quality audio material in seconds with iRig Recorder FREE.
iRig Recorder FREE organizes your recordings by date and time and tags them with a geo location for easy and reliable file management. Recordings can be easily shared by e-mail and FTP, over Bluetooth, through USB cables, to internal storage, or via apps installed on the device. Files can be exported as CD-Quality WAV files, or as compressed .ogg files that range from 64 to 192 kbps.
Record your world with iRig Recorder!
iRig Recorder FREE features:
• Convenient, easy-to-use mobile recording and editing app: just launch the app and press record!
• The perfect companion to iRig MIC and iRig MIC Cast for your podcasts, interviews, concerts and field recordings
• Record into iRig Recorder with your own mic, connected to your mobile device through our iRig PRE preamp.
• One-touch recording
• Optimize Volume effect (unlocked after registration) automatically sets the optimal level
• Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools to cut, crop and loop your recordings (available via in-app purchase)
• Pitch- and time-based effects let you change the speed of your recordings without affecting pitch, to adapt your audio content to other media such as video (available via in-app purchase)
• Organizes your recordings by creation date and tags with geo location
• Export files as compressed .ogg or uncompressed .wav
• Recording time is only limited by the storage space on your Android device
• 8 intelligent effects automatically optimize your recordings — no audio knowledge required! (Optimize Volume unlocked after registration; all other effects available via in-app purchase)
1. Optimize Volume: automatically adjusts for optimal volume
2. Optimize Tone: automatically adjusts for optimal equalization
3. Cleanup: automatically cleans up background noise
4. Brighten Voice: automatically increases clarity of speech and vocals
5. Smooth Voice: automatically smooths harsh or overly bright vocals
6. Speed Up: speeds up the recording without changing the pitch
7. Slow Down: slows down the recording without changing the pitch
8. Change Pitch: raises or lowers the pitch of the recording without changing duration
For more information:
The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi. With Mac, only Wifi is supported.
You need to install client program and driver. Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html.
For problems you meet, you may get answers on the FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Full 88 key keyboard
✔ 8 Different keyboard instruments (Piano, Grand Piano, Pipe Organ, Harpsichord, Accordion, Electric Guitar, Harp, Cello Pizzicato)
✔ Single or Dual scrollable keyboard
- old radio
fmod is used as sound engine. www.fmod.org
microphone icon is from http://pelfusion.com.
기본적으로 헤드셋이 꽂아질때의 상태를 기억하다가
헤드셋이 빠지면 기억한 상태로 돌아갑니다.
이앱은 안드로이드 서비스를 이용하기 때문에
중간에 서비스가 종료된 경우 의도하지 않은 상태로 돌아갈수 있습니다.
Galaxy S, Vibrate, HEADSET, Earphone, 진동, 충전시 화면 켜기