Garena Authenticator will generate authentication codes directly on your Android Phone without the need for a network connection.
- Support for automatic account linking by scanning QR code
- Support for time-based authentication code generation
- Support for multiple accounts linking on the same device
To use your Garena Authenticator, you will need to have 2-step authentication enabled on your Garena Account and then link your Garena Account to your Garena Authenticator.
Order Placement (Not applicable to United States)
You can set a default shipper.
You can select phone No. and addresses of shippers and receivers from mobile phone contact list or S.F. address book.
Multiple receivers can be added by clicking “Add Receiver”; clicking “Delete” to delete receivers.
Functions like rate calculator, enquiry of service coverage and enquiry of prohibited items are available.
Drafts of incomplete order can be saved.
Shipment Status Track & Trace
Shipment status can be enquired by entering waybill No. manually or scanning the waybill barcode directly.
Click the waybill No. to view detailed information; shipment name can be edited there.
“Push Notification” can be set.
Click “Forward” to forward relevant information of your shipments via email or message.
Shipment Tracking History
Use the current mobile phone No. for quick registration (Not applicable to Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia and United States)
Address Book of Shipper
Address Book of Receiver
Quick registration, only 10 seconds (Not applicable to Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia and United States)
New users can complete registration with their mobile phone No. within 10 seconds.
Intelligent shipment delivery, secure management
Account management and drafts make your delivery more intelligent!
Timely tracking, instant information
Waybill scanning, shipment push notification and information forwarding facilitate your timely mastery of shipment status no matter where you are.
Functions like rate calculator, service coverage enquiry, currency converter facilitate your overall understanding of shipment delivery information and S.F.’s services.
With this app you'll can connect to WiFi networks which have WPS protocol enabled. This feature was only available in version 4.1.2 of Android.
App developed with educational purposes. I am not responsible for any misuse.
WPS Connect is focused on verifying if your router is vulnerable to a default PIN. Many routers that companies install own vulnerabilities in this aspect. With this application you can check if your router is vulnerable or not and act accordingly.
Includes default PINs, as well as algorithms such Zhao Chesung (ComputePIN) or Stefan Viehböck (easyboxPIN).
- LG G2
- Nexus 5
- Samsung Galaxy S3
Prior to an assessment, understand that it serves the application.
If you are not located inside Greece you can still try your luck with this app but don't be mad if it doesn't work at all in your territory. In case you manage to connect to a network othen than yours you have to inform the owner so that he/she change password.
~ I DO NOT OWN ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF HOW THIS APP MAY BE USED ~
~ THIS IS AN AD SUPPORTED APPLICATION ~
** You need to have connected to the network in the past.
** This app cannot "hack" into an unknown/new network.
I cannot help you with getting root. Have a look at http://forum.xda-developers.com for that.
Have you ever forgotten the password of your home WiFi network, or the one you setup for your parents a few months back?
This application will help you recover the password of a wireless network you have connected to with your device in the past.
You can then either tap on an entry to copy it, or export the list to SD, or share it using the standard Android sharing facilities.
It does not crack the network, or use the MAC/SSID address to deduce the password. It simply reads it from the device itself.
Essentially it parses the wpa_supplicant file.
For more information on how the keys are recovered read here: http://alt236.blogspot.com/2011/04/android-wifi-password-locations.html
Please use responsibly.
Tested by me on:
•HTC Desire Z
•Samsung Galaxy Tab.
According to feedback it also works on:
•HTC Desire HD
•LG Optimus 2X
•Xperia X10 Mini
Email me if does not work on your device and I'll try to fix it.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
• Live viewing of single or split screen (four and nine channels simultaneously)
• Swipe support for fast camera switching
• Portrait and landscape viewing
• Multi-Device management for vacation homes or multi-location businesses
• View cameras at Full HD resolutions with strong connections or lower the resolution on-the-fly if your bandwidth is limited
• Instantly capture a snapshot to your Photo Library
• Remote control of pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
Furthermore the App support the export into other programs like Google Maps, Dropbox, k9-Mail, Google Mail and many other programs.
A special function of the program is the filtering which allows you to directly filter the results by encryption or network name or MAC address, you can export the filter results too, or just look at them on you mobile phone with Google maps.
If you have issues with the software or want to leav a feature requst on following
A smart little app that will assist you in creating high-entropy passphrases that are very easy to remember!
As introduced on the webcomic XKCD, high-entropy (resistant to brute-force random character attack) passphrases can be made from very common, easy-to-remember words.
Choose the next passphrase for your blog, email, website, folders, or whatever you wish to secure by using Passphraser to inspire you!
This version NOW includes:
-Google Map interface showing your location along with the nearest cell tower that you are connected to or the location of your IP address if you are on WiFi
-Ability to take a snapshot your current network configuration (WIFI only) and be able to compare configurations at different locations. For example, you can take a snapshot at home and a snapshot at work and compare the two network environments!
-(NEW) WiFi Scanner that allows you to see wireless networks available in your area, including various information about the networks in range
-(NEW) New interface designed to improve the user experience of the app
Upgrade to the full version to remove ads