Order Placement (Not applicable to United States)
You can set a default shipper.
You can select phone No. and addresses of shippers and receivers from mobile phone contact list or S.F. address book.
Multiple receivers can be added by clicking “Add Receiver”; clicking “Delete” to delete receivers.
Functions like rate calculator, enquiry of service coverage and enquiry of prohibited items are available.
Drafts of incomplete order can be saved.
Shipment Status Track & Trace
Shipment status can be enquired by entering waybill No. manually or scanning the waybill barcode directly.
Click the waybill No. to view detailed information; shipment name can be edited there.
“Push Notification” can be set.
Click “Forward” to forward relevant information of your shipments via email or message.
Shipment Tracking History
Use the current mobile phone No. for quick registration (Not applicable to Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia and United States)
Address Book of Shipper
Address Book of Receiver
Quick registration, only 10 seconds (Not applicable to Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia and United States)
New users can complete registration with their mobile phone No. within 10 seconds.
Intelligent shipment delivery, secure management
Account management and drafts make your delivery more intelligent!
Timely tracking, instant information
Waybill scanning, shipment push notification and information forwarding facilitate your timely mastery of shipment status no matter where you are.
Functions like rate calculator, service coverage enquiry, currency converter facilitate your overall understanding of shipment delivery information and S.F.’s services.
Garena Authenticator will generate authentication codes directly on your Android Phone without the need for a network connection.
- Support for automatic account linking by scanning QR code
- Support for time-based authentication code generation
- Support for multiple accounts linking on the same device
To use your Garena Authenticator, you will need to have 2-step authentication enabled on your Garena Account and then link your Garena Account to your Garena Authenticator.
손쉬운 운송장 조회 및 택배 예약 접수 기능을 제공 합니다.
※ 주요 기능
♧ 배송 조회 : 운송장 조회 기능
♧ 택배 예약 : 택배 예약 및 반품 접수 기능
♧ 신주소 검색 : 신주소 조회 기능
♧ 택배 요금 안내 : 유형별 택배 요금 안내
♧ 배송 이력 조회 : 최근 10일간의 로젠 택배 배송 정보 확인 기능
♧ 현금 영수증 신청 : 현금 영수증 신청/취소 및 조회 기능
♧ 택배 접수처 찾기 : 로젠 택배 접수처 찾기
♧ 지점 검색 : 로젠 택배 지점 찾기
♧ 고객 센터 : 고객 센터 문의하기
17track.net is a well-known website for tracking global postal carrier and international express courier. It is the most reliable and stable tracking website. It has supported over 160 postal carriers and variety of express couriers. Before you download this APP, you can also review its official website ---17track.net
* Can be tracked over 160 country's postal article(Eg. China Post, USPS, Singpost, PostNL Etc.)
* Can be tracked variety express international courier(Eg. DHL,Fdex, UPS, TNT, Etc.)
* Can be tracked E-commerce carrier's service
* Auto detect the package Origin/Destination
* Auto judge the package status
* Metor-user interface, just like the web interface.
* Allows history numbers
* Provides translation feature
* Package status and tracking state explanation
This is a wonderful APP, We highly recommend this APP to E-tailers and active online shoppers. It's a convenient tracking tool at your fingertips and enable to track all your online orders. If you got any great idea or usage problem, please no hesitation to contact with us by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
By scanning cards in batch, your cards’ information will be saved automatically both in your phone and the cloud, which you can easily manage and search, without any concern of losing these important information. You can also experience its social features to build up your social network.
Rating & reviews from users:
★★★★★ Scanned dozens of cards, impressed by the accuracy. I didn’t need to proofread at all! Very good to use, very convenient to manage cards. I’ll recommend this app to those who receive bizcards frequently.
★★★★★ It provided the Chat and People Nearby functions, really useful. You can manage your cards as well as communicate with others and expand your social network.
★★★★★ Excellent! Successfully recognized several cards in weird format.
★★★★★ 100% accurate! You can absolutely throw away the paper cards!
> 100% recognition accuracy, the industry-leading in the field.
Renren Inc. collaborated with Tsinghua Research Center, and obtained 7 OCR technology breakthroughs and 8 international patents (pending).
“Extremely accurate for card recognition!” – Noew York Stock Exchange (from its official page on Sina Weibo)
> Perfect combination of local OCR recognition and cloud recognition
Local OCR recognition: Get results immediately, no waiting.
Cloud recognition: 100% accuracy, no proofreading.
> The most powerful business social network platform
JW Cards is the only app which takes cards management, business communication and networking built into consideration.
Our goal is to provide a one-stop solution to meet all networking requirements for business people.
> Continuously innovating
Based on our strong R&D team and adequate funding, JW-Cards is developing and improving very fast. We plan to become one of the best business app with continuous innovation in the future.
Sometimes, you might wonder
How can I achieve success?
Success starts from small habits
Such as building a better network…
Everyday, get more business cards.
Everyday, communicate with more people.
Why not get success together with JW Cards?
Feedback Email: email@example.com
Sina Weibo: http://weibo.com/mingpiantong
several famous separate tools and more over offers a good and unique alternative of Wireshark for android.
The main features are:
* network discovery with OS detection
* network traffic analysis
* passwords recovery
* files recovery
WARNING! If you face any problems reinstall busybox and supersu!
Runs on Android >=2.3.3 with root+busybox
Looks better on high resolution, but completely comfortable on 480x720.
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS (Version 2) Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham, UK. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia and was released in August 2012. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files