Plus, subscribers in the US, UK, and Germany: Your personal radio station on your phone: Choose an artist or genre and Last.fm builds the perfect playlist just for you!
• GPS is used to display nearby upcoming events
• Contacts and Accounts are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm friends with your contacts
• Calendars are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm events with your calendar
• Logs are used for the built-in bug reporter
* Scrobbling of the built-in media players on some Motorola and Samsung phones is not currently supported. On these devices, you can install a 3rd party media player that supports scrobbling.
This works with the default "Music" app on most Android phones, and some other music apps that have an option to work with Scrobble Droid.
With this Last.fm scrobbler you can finally also scrobble radio or television stations or from vinyl and fill your Last.fm profile with the played songs.
This scrobbler for Last.fm uses the Gracenote™ music identification service requiring an Internet connection. Scrobblr also works when there is no Internet connection available or the mobile data usage in the settings of Scrobblr are disabled to save network traffic, Scrobblr simply stores the fingerprints on your device in order to send them to Last.fm later. Even a long vacation abroad is not a problem.
Scrobblr is also very economical with battery power, it can be disabled at any time and disables itself automatically when no music was played for some time.
Last week, last 3 months, last 6 months, last year, and overall.
By default, the artist pictures/album covers are shown, but when you click on the title above the pictures, a pie chart will appear!
Besides, it will keep your statistics synced so you can open them even when you're not connected to the internet.
Convenient gestures to control.
Advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders -- in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
- Music tag editing (mp3, flac, ogg, mp4 audio, etc.)
- .srt subtitle support
- Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
- Play video as music, for your music videos
- Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
- Folder browsing and index browsing
- Customizable tabs
Search keyword: Music Player, Video Player, Meridian Player, PlayQ, Customize, Audiobook
- View Your recent scrobbles
- Love and share tracks
- View your artist charts
- View your track charts
- View your friends music history.
- View Artist profiles.
NOTE RADIO SCROBBLING CURRENTLY DISABLED
The BBC have removed their API which allows the radio scrobbling to work, we are working on an alternative approach and hope to have a solution asap.
The radio scrobbling feature will scrobble all the tracks that are played on the radio. Simple click start scrobbling and the app will scrobble radio tracks in the background until you stop the service.
Scrobble whist listening to radio at home, in your car or even when using radio apps on you phone.
Currently supported stations:
BBC Radio 1
BBC Radio 2
BBC 6 Music
Note - Some BBC radio shows do not supply the track information all of the time. When this is the case the app scrobbling status will say so. Once the track data becomes available the scrobbling will continue.
More stations to come soon.
For more info see the app website - http://myscrobbles.danwms.co.uk/
New features are being added regularly, suggest items you would like to see or vote on existing suggestions or report problems here:
Follow the app on Twitter for updates: @MyScrobbles
-You have MP3 without tags ?
-You put some music in a "new folder" without knowing all the name of artist / albums ?
-You always see "unknown artist" ?
This app is for you !
!! You can control it from your locked screen !!
* Key features of music folder player:
- Browse by files and folders
- Add a single or multiple files or folders into the playlist
- Manage your playlist by gestures (sort playlist and delete)
- Search engine
- Automatic playlists
- Gets the pictures from google images
- Shuffle, repeat modes...
- Search on youtube the clip
And for premium users :
- Skip track by shaking the phone
- Graphic themes
- Save your playlists
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS :
Modify storage : to write application log file, useful for debug. I don't move nor delete any other file.
Disable key lock : when your phone is locked, the player screen will be on it, so you can control the music without unlock it. If you put a key code, you will see it between the player and the phone desktop.
Network : to display the advertizing, and send the debug report if you wish.
Phone calls : the player will stop the music when you place or receive a phone call. NOTHING MORE. No phone number record of course !
TAGS : musicplayer, music, folder, file, player, browse folders, browse files, MortPlayer, audiobook, audiobook, podcast, PlayerPro, Poweramp, Winamp, Meridian, Astro player, better, browse by file, browse by folder, shake, sensor, gestures
Special thanks to nice people who helped me in translations:
- Robert Keirouz from Germany
- Chika from Japan
- Jian Liu from China
- Dan_ru (Proreminder app) xda user from Russia
- Andres Sandibanez from Ecuador
- JoeProcopio xda user from Colombia
- Bruno Vinicius from Portugal
- Rafael Back from Brazil
- Zawadaki from Poland
- Robert Mazurowski from Poland
- László László from Hungary
- Patrikz from Slovenia
- Spirosbond (CallFlash app) xda user from Greece
- Dennis Rottmann from Germany
- Denis Kubasov from Russia
- Jose Maria Palacios from Spain
- Rugonfalvi-Erdélyi Oszvald Zoltán from Hungary
- Kweniston from Netherland
- Andrey from Ukrain
- JoeProcopio from androidforums for his tests on Moto Droid
Android Video Player is currently the easiest-to-use video player on the market. Its intelligent detection adaptive algorithm makes it more convenient for you to enjoy smoother, better quality videos.
It supports all popular video formats, including AVI, 3GP, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV, etc. It uses hardware decoding, which make video play smoother. It can automatically detect videos in the phone memory and SD Card, allowing you to quickly locate and play the video.
Android Video Player is the essential software of android mobile phone. It is definitely your best partner when enjoying the movie!
1 automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files
2 supports all video and audio playback formats
3 supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
4 using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
5 small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
Keywords: video player, high-definition, hidden video player, music player, movies, video, MV, decoder.
RealPlayer Features – available with the free RealPlayer app
• Online video search, that searches YouTube, Bing and other sites.
• Voice commands for search
• Videos, Music and photos all in one place
• Available in 9 languages
• Auto bookmarking of videos
• Optimized graphics for high-res devices
• lastFM scrobbling
• Control playback when phone is locked
• Sharing on popular social media sites
• Move application to SD card
• Set your favorite song as a ringtone
• Headphones controls
• Home screen widgets to control media
• Access any file format your device supports
Additional Features – available through an in-app upgrade
• Graphic equalizer with ability to save custom settings
• Metadata discovery using the Gracenote database
• Manual metadata editing
• Cross fading for a seamless music experience
• RealAudio and RealVideo (rmvb) support
• No advertisements
After buying you will have access to the themes, streaming, offline medias and internal audio player in Yatse.
By buying this Unlocker you also contribute for further developments.
IMPORTANT : You need to have Yatse, the XBMC Remote to install this application.
Yatse is the most complete and stable XBMC remote available in Play Store and the only one with a 5 stars rating.
Take full control of your XBMC with complete library support, beautiful widgets, streaming, offline media sync, internal audio player, all optimized for phones and tablets.
◆ Voice Commands : Give orders in natural language sentences
◆ Offline Media* : Download your media to your device for offline playing
◆ Internal Audio Player* : Listen to your music on your phone (Online and Offline)
◆ Offline library : List your XBMC library everywhere
◆ Modern and intuitive Holo interface
◆ Support Multiple XBMC installation (And centralized Mysql database)
◆ XBMC Starter for Windows : Start XBMC directly from your remote
◆ Multiple Widgets included for fast remote actions, now playing details or to list recent media
◆ Full support for Media Player Classic (MPC or MPC-HC) as an external player
◆ Cloud Save : Keep your hosts and settings across devices
◆ Stream your videos to your Android devices or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast device*
◆ Send your Android media to your XBMC or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast device*
◆ Completely configurable to make Yatse fill all your needs
* DashClock / Muzei extension
* Pvr support
* Optimized for phones and tablets. Multiple configurable views to fit your needs
* Support for playlists and file listing (XBMC Sources / Addons)
* Support all XBMC remote commands from an optimized views or widgets
* Support Android notifications for currently playing media
* Support Android Lockscreen controls / widgets (ICS / JB and up)
* Quickly find your media with complete search (Includes global search)
* Sort your media as you need
* Multiple beautiful display modes for media listing
* Detailed now playing views with direct selection of Subtitles or Audio streams
* Support Android from 2.2 (Froyo) to 4.4 (Kit Kat)
* Wake on Lan (WOL) support
* Change your current Wallpaper to the currently playing media Fanart or Thumbnail
* Multiple plugins for SMS / Call, Android notifications, ...
* Send media to XBMC from YouTube or browser
* Optimized for speed even on older devices
* Optimized for very low battery usage
* Support themes*
* API to control XBMC / Yatse from other Android applications
* Translated in multiple languages
And much more, just install and try.
A complete Wiki is available on the website for help on installing and configuring Yatse, the XBMC remote and your XBMC instances.
Please use the website for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
This free version does not contains ads. But some advanced functions (noted with an *) requires the unlocker to be used.
Please consider buying the Unlocker if you want to support the continued development of this application.
- Some features like streaming and offline sync work better with XBMC GOTHAM!
- This application only works with XBMC EDEN (11.x), FRODO (12.x) and XBMC GOTHAM (13.x) | See http://www.xbmc.org/ to download the latest version of XBMC
- The screenshots contains content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org
- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake media and all images / posters are @ copyrighted by their respective owners
This remote control is especially for the Raspbmc image for the raspberry pi.
It should also work on pc but the up and download functions will not work if you dont have a ssh service running.
Browse through all folders defined in Xbmc.
Play music,videos and show pictures on the Xbmc.
Upload and download media files between the android device and the rapsberry pi (works over ssh).
Simple remote control for navigating in the xbmc.
Several settings for more than one Xbmc host.
Language is currently available in german and english.
Install the Raspbmc on your Raspberry Pi and enable ssh on the raspberry.
In the Xbmc Mediacenter enable the webserver for remote control.
Set the connections of your host in the settings.
(the username and password are for the ssh authentication, the folders are the destination folders for uploading media files from your android device to the raspberry)
Stream videos from your PC or Network Attached Device.
►►► THIS IS THE PAID VERSION WITH NETWORK SUPPORT + WIDGETS ◄◄◄
• Browse your local and network folders and setup your videos locations
• Movies are automatically identified (genre, plot, director, poster, rating)
• TV Shows are identified if the naming convention is valid (filename should contain season and episode number S##E## or ##x##)
• Associate with your favorite video player (you need one which support intents and http playback/network streaming, ie: MX Video Player, MoboPlayer, yxplayer, etc..)
• Long press on a video to share or update details
• Watch trailers from YouTube
• Sort your collection by genre, rating or genre
• Use the Play-To feature to stream videos to your TV
• Enjoy your collection and follow your TV Shows schedules with the unique set of widgets in this PRO version
What is the Play-To feature ?
Its AirPlay for android! This feature allows the control of a Digital Media Player (DMP) via the UPnP remote control protocol.
If you dont have a DMP you can configure Windows Media Player to allow remote control :
Need help ?
• On Google TV UPnP does not work when the box is connected via network cable. Please use a Wifi connection or access your library via Samba.
• Mezzmo and Serviio servers are not recognized as UPnP servers but you can play network files with the Samba browser.
• Complains and questions via the market does not help as I have no way to answer you this way!
• If you need support, please use the contact button within the app and send me your log file (READ_LOGS permission) together with a brief description of your problem.
Tags : Movies, Videos, TV shows, movie browser, network player, media center, video player, Boxee, XBMC, Plex, MediaPortal, MediaHouse.
★ Supported Video Formats
3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, amv, asf, avi, divx, drc, dv, f4v, flv, gvi, gxf, iso, m1v, m2v, m2t, m2ts, m3u8, mkv, mov, mp2, mp2v, mp4, mp4v, mpe, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv2, mts, mtv, mxf, mxg, nsv, nuv, ogm, ogv, ogx, ps, rec, rm, rmvb, tod, ts, tts, vob, vro, webm, wm, wmv, wtv, xesc,
★ Supported Audio Formats
3ga, a52, aac, ac3, adt, adts, aif, aifc, aiff, amr, aob, ape, awb, caf, dts, flac, it, m4a, m4p, mid, mka, mlp, mod, mpa, mp1, mp2, mp3, mpc, mpga, oga, ogg, oma, opus, ra, ram, rmi, s3m, spx, tta, voc, vqf, w64, wav, wma, wv, xa, xm
• Horizontal swipe to flip through your media database
• Long press to see options
• Multi-touch and single-touch supported
♥ Your Feedback is always welcome.
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse Pro powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse Pro as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse Pro can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Movies - Spice up your movie libraries with posters, backdrops, actors and more information gathered from online sources such as TMDb.
6. Favorites - Save several level deep albums and folders from one or multiple media servers and get direct one click access to their content.
7. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
8. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title.
9. Download - albums, folders and individual media items to your device for offline play.
10. Random play - discover hidden gems in your library by letting app select music for you.
11. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
12. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
13. Image Colors are picked from album art or photos to beautify now playing and photo view screens.
14. Time saver folder options like search audio and play or search images and arrange them in a slideshow.
15. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
16. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
17. Support for Landscape mode
18. Displays album art and album thumb nails
19. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
Tags : Movies, Music, Photos, Videos, TV shows, movie browser, music player, network player, media center, video player, Boxee, XBMC, Plex, MediaPortal.
MediaBrowser is more than a media manager. It's a powerful platform that you can use to manage, view, play and control your media on most mainstream hardware...
The MediaBrowser android client connects to your MediaBrowser server and allows you to consume your media anywhere you are connected.
Don't have MediaBrowser. Visit http://www.mediabrowser3.com/