You can also select launch "LTE Choose" to manually choose the launcher... Click "LTE Choose" then select "System selection"
* Has NOT been tested on any other 4G phones
* Screenshot demonstrates screen within the settings window of the phone to verify switch between 4G and 3G. This application has NO user interface.
Take control of your data connection and battery usage! Choose which type of mobile data connection you want, and save battery when you don't need a fast data connection.
This app was developed to be *very* similar to another app available on Play which I was using for a long time - however that particular app recently became 'updated' with very intrusive dangerous spyware & 'rating' nag screens. This is designed to perform exactly the same function while leaving out the security risks.
Some Samsung Galaxy S3 owners have reported incompatibilities and errors - if you are an S3 owner, please submit a crash report if you experience a crash.
Please notify me if you experience crashes and force closes - due to the nature of the app, there are minor permission issues with some handsets. Unfortunately I cannot test on all handsets - I appreciate your bug reports!
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
Enable/disable mobile data (3G, 4G, etc) on your smartphone with just one click.
With this widget you can turn on/off the 2G, 3G, 4G or LTE mobile network on your cell phone or tablet.
Also works with the new 4G networks!
- Turn on/turn off the 2G/3G/4G network with just one simple click
- Very convenient if you want to limit your mobile data and save on your phone bills
- Better privacy: with just one click you can enable the mobile data on your phone when you need it and then disable it when you don't need it anymore. Doing that you ensure better confidentiality, stopping your phone from sending data in the air anytime and when you don't want to. Do not let the NSA spy on you!
This applications is totally free, ads-free, optimized and secure.
LTE Discovery is a powerful signal discovery and analysis tool that allows users to observe a wide range of useful network and signal information while aiding you in staying connected to the best connection possible.
Use this app to identify and record technical LTE/4G information such as GCI, PCI, TAC, Market/Cell ID's. For supported networks, the LTE Band will also be included (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, China Telecom).
If you are in an area where LTE is actively being deployed or that has significant gaps in coverage, the app automates the process of cycling your mobile connection to help you connect to the best signal possible. When left running, this app will help you discover LTE in your market without ever looking at your phone! Your phone will find and reconnect to LTE faster, generate a log of the signal, and (optionally) alert you when a signal is found.
As it works in the background it can log each site and connection it finds. This information is then summarized to help you determine how many towers you have connected to. Logs include time, location, PCI, TAC, GCI, and Band. Sprint users have access to the Visual 1x Logger which displays tower, sector, 1900/800mhz signal information via towers pins on an embedded Google Map.
Users that can access their phone's EARFCN DL and UL channels can plug them into the EARFCN card to calculate the precise operating frequency and band. If your LTE network is one of the ones supported ones, the application will generate the information automatically.
-Identifies bands for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile
-Advanced signal stats
-Automated visual logger (Sprint + Pro only)
-LTE log queries with unique band and site information (Pro)
-Live band identifier and stats in the notification bar
-EARFCN band calculator (range and precise UL and DL frequencies) (Pro)
-Automated search algorithms for LTE
-Data connection reset without requiring root
-Alert notification for LTE bands and GCIs (connected and disconnected)
-Wide range of settings to customize your experience (Pro)
The free version is full-featured and useful for many cases. However, please consider supporting us by purchasing the in-app pro upgrade for a mere $1.99. This is less than a cup of coffee at Starbucks and helps us keep the lights on.
Please note we do not natively support band identification for every carrier however, users can help us interpret the network information in their area to add band support for their carrier. If you are interested please send us an email.
If you work in the industry, feel free to email us if you have any knowledge that may be able to help us. (Our email can be found in-app)
History: This app was originally developed for Sprint users searching for 4G LTE signals in emerging Sprint markets. Though, users with other carriers including both GSM and CDMA carriers can also greatly benefit from using this app. The only features not available for non-Sprint users is tower location and 800Mhz SMR detection. There are no other limitations for other carriers.
From user reports, Verizon sometimes provides tower location, but they are typically inaccurate.
By resetting mobile connection, you can fix many common network related issues like: continuous low signal, data disconnection, poor call quality, signal instability, and more. You could also fix these issues by restart/reboot your phone, or you could just let LTE Discovery reset your radios in a few seconds.
RATINGS: If you like this app, please support us by rating it 5 stars and helping with a +1, or let us know how we can improve the app.
SUPPORT: If you notice any problems, please use the "Send debug email" option in-app and provide us as much information as possible about the problem.
It does not feel good to change the settings. But you want to change the settings?
Regardless of whether or not you can call successfully on your models, this implements a lot of method of multiple calls which can call.
(ShowServiceMode is specialized for the switching of LTE)
Dial pad does not accept the input of secret code. However, there may be some cases where the function corresponding to the secret code that are present.
In that case, Using ShowServiceMode, you can call the hidden screen. (It has been confirmed by many of Galaxy series)
----- COMPATIBLE MODELS LIST -----
Please check this page by all means, before you buy the app.
You can start in many models. However, depending on the model, you may not use some features.
----- NOTICE -----
May become unavailable to after the system update because it is beginning to be limited by Samsung. This limit can not be exceeded in the application of the general.
In addition, there is what need root privileges from the initial lot in recent models.
Root privileges will be required if your smartphone is limited by Samsung.
If you are getting root privileges, and will work in the next step. This blog post is going to be your reference.
Note) Cases such as the following are present. Factorymode=ON、keystr=OFF
After making this setting, please use the 500x or 501x of ShowServiceMode.
----- NOTES -----
AT YOUR OWN RISK!
To malfunction or trouble due to the change the setting, the developer does not take any responsibility. Please use this on your own risk. By the settings, all data disappear, or continue to occur is an error as the case may be. Actaully there may be a risk that would prevent the call. Additionally, the screen after the call is not a ShowServiceMode app.
Please use on the understanding, is that users should not change the settings easily. Sorry, support for foreign language is difficult. Developers can understand only Japanese.
In addition, other models and SC-05D SC-03D Please note, because the developer is unable to confirm the operation, because there is a delay in response.
----- To those who use the Ver3.2.2 and Ver3.2.3 -----
If you can not run with an error, please update to Latest version.
To all who happen to experience any problems, I apologize.
----- Understanding False detection security app -----
I have confirmed that in the application below, it is erroneously detected as malware.
The ShowServiceMode, have not been used also ad delivery service and you do not have Internet access privileges.
Since it does not contain any malicious code, please use it in peace.
----- Evaluation version -----
There is also a free version for an information provider, is in Japanese only.
This is provided, like an evaluation version, as free version for information providers. You will be asked to provide information such as Bug reports and behavior which you find out.
If you fall in love with ShowServiceMode, please consider purchasing!
----- Review comments -----
Although I check all review comments, I do not reply to it.
It is because there is it in order to evaluate an application.
However, I look forward to your future request and feedback, comments!
For more features, please check out "System Info Widget" for only $.99!
Note: Will work only on the HTC EVO using a Sense ROM
Special thanks to S4GRU for their tremendous support of SignalCheck from the beginning! Visit http://www.S4GRU.com for up-to-the-minute information and discussions about Sprint's Network Vision strategy, as well as talk about devices and other cellular networks. There is a SignalCheck discussion thread too.. check it out.
SignalCheck will display LTE Cell ID information on most devices running Android 4.2 or higher, and some HTC devices on earlier Android versions. SignalCheck was one of the first (if not THE first) Android apps to provide this information to users. LTE band information is available for some providers, and frequencies are displayed on some HTC devices.
SignalCheck also displays the current connection type along with the carrier name for each connection, even while roaming. Sprint users are instantly able to see if they are on the new 800 or 2500 MHz (Spark) networks, part of Network Vision!
SignalCheck is a great compliment to the Sensorly app, allowing you to check your signal strengths and map them out so other users can see the data as well.
Users can upgrade to SignalCheck Pro (available here) for less than what a cup of coffee costs these days. The Pro version includes lifetime upgrades, and the following enhancements:
* Pro: Faster access to program updates. Lite users will receive all appropriate updates, but the Pro version is always released first, typically about a week in advance.
* Pro: A configurable widget can be placed on any home screen, showing current connection type and realtime signal strengths. Each field is color-coded so signal information can be checked with a quick glance.
* Pro: The ability to notify the user with an audio and/or vibrating alert when a 4G LTE or Sprint 1X 800MHz SMR signal is discovered. This is handy for users traveling in new cities, or if your carrier's network is being upgraded -- know immediately when you have a high-speed connection! Alerts are customizable, and can be disabled by the user if desired. These features are very useful for Sprint users during their nationwide Network Vision rollout.
* Pro: A user-customizable icon shows your data connection strength in the notification area at the top of the screen, and more details can be seen in the pulldown menu. Your signal strength is always at the top of the screen along with your other icons.. no need to open the app to check your connections. An additional icon can be enabled to always show 1X CDMA signal for comparison, if the user chooses to do so. These notifications can be configured to automatically run your device boots if you choose to do so.
* Pro: The ability to automatically keep the screen on while SignalCheck is in the foreground.
* Pro: An option to quickly reset your data connections from within the app.
* Pro: The ability to display your base station location (1X tower or sector location) street address, and instantly show it in your favorite mapping app by tapping on it.
* Pro: Easy access to advanced Android screens such as Battery Info, Field Trial, Mobile Networks, and Wi-Fi info. These screens are already available on most Android devices, but are only accessible by special dialer codes.
We are always looking for feedback, including suggestions and bug reports.. compliments are always welcome too.
This app has also been referred to as Signal Check, Signal Check LTE, LTE Signal Check, LTE Checker, among other things.. it's just SignalCheck folks.
cellular, mobile, antenna, tower, site, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, HTC, Samsung, LG, Motorola
This application automatically turn mobile data communication(3G/LTE) off when Wifi is connected.And, Automatically turn mobile data communication on when Wifi is disconnected.
This makes power consumption small by disabling 3G data modem function when unnecessary.
This application also has optional function which disable Wifi when Wifi is disconnected with screen off condition. In case of screen on, Wifi is always enabled.
With WiFi OFF Ctrl option, WiFi is automatically disabled after 1 minutes from WiFi is enabled, if there is no active WiFi connection.
Sync can be also disabled automatically when screen off except when charger is connected.
In device's Wifi Advanced setting, I recommend you to set "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" as "Always".(Detailed wording may be defferent among device vendors.)
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when on a call.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when the phone is charging.
Keywords: bluetooth bt mobile data 2g 3g 4g lte cdma
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
It can use your camera LED flash and the screen as the light emitting source!
. Status Bar support
- LED flash light torch
- Free App
- Support Tablet and Phone, even the device have no LED flash, still can use screen light
Use the app to test network call performance and data speeds in the places that matter most to you. Your test results are then combined with millions of results from other users to offer the most up-to-date view of network performance. Via the interactive map, you can compare network data speeds, call performance, and network technology types from a national perspective down to the neighborhood level.
• Test your network’s call performance and data speeds.
• Compare network performance through our interactive maps showing call performance, maximum data speeds, and best technology – from LTE to 2G.
• See the number of tests completed by location and operator.
• Choose whether you want to do a single test or test continually.
• Tell us about dropped calls, poor signal strength, or slow data issues and comment on your experience.
• 100% FREE. No annoying advertisements or in-app purchases.
If you like the app:
• Please rate it and leave your comments in the Play Store
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rootmetrics
• Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/rootmetrics
Download the app, test your network, and help spread the word. Together, we’re making mobile performance better.
This app will help you to save your internet data, battery life, time and money by automatically turning on and off your mobile data at given time. This app is very useful to you if you are having limited internet data pack and running out of internet every now and then.
• Saves mobile internet data bytes
• Saves battery life
• Saves money as it saves mobile internet data bytes
• Periodic mobile internet ON and OFF sets you free by delivering updates at certain intervals as you define
• No need to remember internet pack's last date to stop mobile data, just set last date of your internet pack in the app and it will be stopped automatically on last date at 11.45 PM
• Home screen widget for one click Internet ON/OFF
• Automatic turn OFF mobile internet after N minutes
• Automatic turn ON/OFF mobile internet at given time
• Periodic mobile internet turn ON and OFF (Useful while driving or sleeping)
• Automatic turn OFF mobile internet on given date (Useful for turning off internet on last date of internet data pack)
• Automatic turn OFF mobile internet below given battery level
• Notification will be shown when the mobile internet goes ON or OFF by this app
• One touch mobile internet On/OFF button
Note: Right now all the operations performed by this app are with primary SIM card only, so if you use dual SIM mobile make sure that the SIM with active data pack is in primary SIM slot.
**The application won't work on Android version 4.2 and on later Android versions because of some restrictions**
- improve GSM, 3G, 4G, LTE signal reception on your mobile phone/tablet
- instantly improve calls and internet connections
- improve speed of downloading and data transmission
- prolong battery life
- find the strongest signal from the base mobile station within coverage area
- this application is a guaranteed way to find out the reason of weak signal on your mobile phone. If cellular signal is weak because you mobile phone gets always connected to the wrong mobile station, this application will exactly help you.
- if the signal is low because of poor coverage in the surrounding area, you may need special appliances for signal improvement.
The way the application works:
You should click "Improve the signal" and application will do the rest for you. Application finds the strongest mobile signal within the coverage area and get connected to the nearest base station. Due to reconnection to the nearest base station mobile signal level will incease on your mobile phone/tablet.
Please, write us if you have some some comments or suggestions.
NOTE: in system settings in notifications you can turn off led notification by disable "show notifications".
This app works in background and if detect LTE connection then turn on mobile data. But when there is no LTE connection (hspa, hdspa, gprs, ...) then turn off mobile data.
Application notify you by blinking led notification. Led is blue when is LTE connection, and led is red when there is no LTE connection.
If you want manualy set (disable on enable in your android settings) mobile data you should uncheck 'Mobile data if LTE connection' in main window of this app. If you want see current network type then click \Refresh\
By click refresh this app print you one of these networks: 1xRTT, CDMA, EDGE, eHRPD, EVDO rev. 0, EVDO rev. A, EVDO rev. B, GPRS, HSDPA, HSPA, HSPA, HSUPA, iDen, LTE, UMTS or Unknown.
Application check network type in every 3 seconds.
Notification led light for 300ms and then brake for 3 seconds.