You can also select launch "LTE Choose" to manually choose the launcher... Click "LTE Choose" then select "System selection"
* Has NOT been tested on any other 4G phones
* Screenshot demonstrates screen within the settings window of the phone to verify switch between 4G and 3G. This application has NO user interface.
If you use 4G on your phone and want to switch between 3G and 4G to save your battery life, this app is perfect for you.
We have created a shortcut to quickly toggle between 3G and 4G. No longer will you have to tap on multiple screens, and press on lots of different buttons to simply switch between 3G and 4G. Features of this app include:
+ Toggle between 3G/4G
+ Save time – up to 7 clicks quicker.
+ Save Money - Avoid high data fees
+ Save Battery Life – 4G can reduce battery life
+ Instant Access - toggling between 3G and 4G
Due to limitations within the Android operating system, we can not directly switch between 3G/4G within the app.
1. Launch the 3/4G Toggle Switch app
2. This will take you to your network settings
3. Switch between 3G/4G or CDMA LTE to CDMA only (this will depend on which network your cell phone is using)
Please let us know about any comments or suggestions.
Daplications is an app development company, helping people save time, money and convince. Please feel free to download our other apps.
DOES NOT WORK ON VERIZON DROID CHARGE PHONES. SORRY!
Version 1.2 just released!
Please be aware that once in a while the Verizon LTE network takes a bit longer than usual to reconnect. This is not a flaw in the app but something that is on the Verizon side. One potential way to increase the speed of the switch over is to put the phone in airplane mode and then take it back out immediately after making the switch. This should force the phone to reconnect a bit faster. Verizon says fix is coming!
More info on the long transition time, check out: http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9200839/Modem_hand_off_from_3G_to_LTE_can_take_two_minutes_Verizon_says
Android phones are notorious for bad battery life and now that there is 4G LTE, it's even worse. Turn off your 4G when you're not using it and INCREASE YOUR BATTERY LIFE UP TO 4X!!! Use this utility to easily open the SECRET phone screen that allows you to turn off your 4G LTE service (future versions will automate the process).
Made for HTC Thunderbolt and 4G LTE but MAY work on other phones (with different instructions).
All upgrades are free! Future versions will make this process easier.
Take control of your data connection and battery usage! Choose which type of mobile data connection you want, and save battery when you don't need a fast data connection.
This app was developed to be *very* similar to another app available on Play which I was using for a long time - however that particular app recently became 'updated' with very intrusive dangerous spyware & 'rating' nag screens. This is designed to perform exactly the same function while leaving out the security risks.
Some Samsung Galaxy S3 owners have reported incompatibilities and errors - if you are an S3 owner, please submit a crash report if you experience a crash.
Please notify me if you experience crashes and force closes - due to the nature of the app, there are minor permission issues with some handsets. Unfortunately I cannot test on all handsets - I appreciate your bug reports!
Please leave me feedback and consider my donate version if my application has helped you out!
Not compatible with GSM(T-Mobile, AT&T, etc) devices.
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
Search shortcut icon on your home screen,
Search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), this will not affect the application in any way.
With this widget you can turn on/off the 2G, 3G, 4G or LTE mobile network on your cell phone or tablet.
Also works with the new 4G networks!
- Turn on/turn off the 2G/3G/4G network with just one simple click
- Very convenient if you want to limit your mobile data and save on your phone bills
- Better privacy: with just one click you can enable the mobile data on your phone when you need it and then disable it when you don't need it anymore. Doing that you ensure better confidentiality, stopping your phone from sending data in the air anytime and when you don't want to.
This is an application widget. Watch the pictures provided on this page to know how to install it on your phone screen.
This applications is totally free, ads-free, optimized and secure.
1. Cycle cell radio in order to connect to the best possible signal in your area (1x1 widget available). Aka, reset data connection
2. Automatically cycle cell radio whenever not connected to LTE
3. Hunt for LTE signals in emerging markets. Aka, alerts for LTE and 800 Mhz
4. Find location of cell towers, including in-app map (Sprint)
5. Collect data/stats for LTE locations
6. Turn off/on your cell radio by double-clicking the Start button ;)
Data speeds are unbearably slow whenever not connected to LTE. This app was made for users to find and always stay connected to the fastest connection available.
Typically, LTE is most easily found when performing an airplane toggle off/on. This process makes the phone search for all signal types in the area whereas the phone would normally only search for an LTE signal every thirty minutes.
We automate the process of cycling airplane mode off/on. When left running, this app will help you discover LTE in your market without ever looking at your phone! Your phone will search for LTE signals as you travel and (optionally) alert you when it finds a signal.
Features: (Not all are listed here)
1. Fully automated intelligent periodic search for LTE
2. Optional notifications for LTE found, LTE disconnected, and Sprint 800Mhz SMR detection
3. In-app Google maps for locating your position and connected tower's position (Sprint)
4. Multiple choices of widgets available (PRO in-app upgrade)
5. Many different settings for customizing your experience (PRO in-app upgrade)
6. Distinguishes Phantom LTE signals from usable LTE (Important!)
7. Comprehensive list of your device's build stats, and other advanced cell network stats
8. GPS log of discovered LTE signals, including date, time, BSID, NID, and SID
9. Works in the background and while the screen is off
10. Battery optimizations
11. Beautiful Android "Holo" theme designs (don't be content with non-Android designs on an Android device)
NOTE: This app was originally developed for Sprint users searching for LTE signals in emerging Sprint markets. Though, users with other carriers including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and others both GSM and CDMA can also greatly benefit from using this app. The only features not available for non-Sprint users is tower location and 800Mhz SMR detection. There are no other limitations for other CDMA and GSM carriers.
From user reports, Verizon sometimes provides tower location, but they are typically way off.
More Uses: Here are more reasons why people want to use LTE Discovery.
1. Reset signal, basically by automatically toggling airplane mode to reset the GSM or CDMA network signal. As far as I know, all versions of Android work, including Android 4.2+ (Jellybean and above)
2. By resetting network connection, you can fix many common network related issues like: continuous low signal, data disconnection, poor call quality, signal instability, and more. You could also fix these issues by restart/reboot your phone, or you could just let LTE Discovery reset your radios in a few seconds.
3. Find true signal strength without opening dialer (hidden menu) settings.
RATINGS: If you like this app, then please consider rating it 5 stars, or let us know how we can improve it.
SUPPORT: If you notice any problems with the app, please send use the "Send debug email" option in-app and provide us as much information as possible about the problem (including each of the steps to recreate the bug, what happened, and what should have happened). mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Android:%20LTE%20Discovery
DISCLAIMER: We take no responsibility for accidents or injuries that may occur while using this app. Please use it only when it is safe to do so.
To see list of permissions and reasons: http://simplyadvanced.net/app/signaldiscovery/permissions/
Select from several included icons or use any image from your SDCARD (widget & notification only).
You can also change the notification text and turn the notification on or off.
SUPPORT/HELP: Instead of using the review and rating system, please email us or use the in app contact feature if you have any questions, problems, or concerns
WIDGET MISSING?: After the app is first installed, restart your phone, & a widget will appear in your add menu
REFUNDS: We're happy to refund the Pro or Smart versions for any reason. Simply send us an email including either a.) your order number or b.) your City/State, Zip/Post code, and Country. Refunds will typically be processed within 48 hours, and could take longer to post to your account depending on your financial institution.
Does not work on the device with two SIM cards.
Keywords: mobile data internet enable disable on off 3g 2g gprs edge auto automatically fast quick quickly scheduler tasks remote widget icons toggle
for change LTE WCDMA GSM radio mode settings .
also Support SAMSUNG Android 4.3 GALAXY Note 3 .
(But can't work updated SAMSUNG Android 4.3 GALAXY Note 3 .)
Goto [ Device information ] -> [ Preferred network type ]
To switch OnOff , These 4G LTE 3G WCDMA 2G GSM EVO CDMA network mode
This app is to display the hidden menu of Device Information Settings .
You can view the Device information , Battery information , Usage statistics , and WiFi information .
This app equivalent DIAL *#2263# , *#*#2263#*#* , *#*#4463#*#* , *#197328640# , or *#27663368378# . *#011# *#9090#
Show Service Mode operation .
ServiceMode can ON / OFF to CS / PS mode, turn off LTE (Only WCDMA or Only GSM) .
The device will not work If wrong setting.
* Use at your own RISK*
* Caution *
If your device not support Testing Service Mode .
This application will not work .
* NOT REQUIRE ROOT *
GT-S6102 Android 2.3.6 GALAXY Y Duos (HongKong Global model)
SC-01E Android 4.0.4 GALAXY Tab 7.7 Plus (DOCOMO Japan model)
SC-01F Android 4.3 GALAXY Note 3 (DOCOMO Japan model, Build JSS15J.SC01FOMUBMIF)
F-11D Android 4.0.3 Fujitsu Arrows Me (DOCOMO Japan model)
AT570/46F Android 4.0.3 Toshiba REGZA Tablet
ZTE V807 Android 4.1.1 ZTE Blade C MTK6577 (ZTE V889S China model)
205SH Android 4.1.2 SHARP AQUOS PHONE ss (SoftBank Japan model)
SOL21 Android 4.1.2 SONY Xperia VL (AU KDDI Japan model)
HTC HTL22 Android 4.1.2 HTC J One (AU KDDI Japan model)
Mini one Android 4.2.2 MediaTek MTK6572 Dual sim china phone (HTC clone)
Xperia Z1 SO-01F Android 4.2.2 SONY (DOCOMO Japan model)
Xperia Z1 f SO-02F Android 4.2.2 SONY (DOCOMO Japan model)
Google Nexus7 Android 4.4.2 (ASUS 2012 WIFI model KOT49H)
Copyright (c) 2014 FREE WING,Y.Sakamoto
ServiceMode SC01F SC01E
Installed TOP 10 devices
Samsung Galaxy S4 (jflte)
Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)
Samsung Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)
Samsung Galaxy S3 (SC-03E)
Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE (SHV-E120S)
Samsung Galaxy Note (SHV-E160L)
Samsung Galaxy Note3 Duos (hlte)
Samsung Galaxy S4 (T-Mobile)
Samsung Galaxy Ace3 (logan)
Samsung Galaxy Note2 (Verizon)
Great for alerting you when you have a 4G/LTE data connection in a patchy/poor coverage location or alerting you as soon as your network has upgraded you to 4G and your device connects to 4G.
4G , LTE , 4GLTE , 4G/LTE , 3G , 2G , Data Network type , Alert , Alerts , Alarm , Alarms , Service , Services .
Attention! Check the version of your phone in Settings » About phone » Build number. The unlock code generated is valid for all versions except for the ZTE Blade build "ZTE-BLADEV1.0.0B04", in that case you will have to use my other application:
Attention! Check the version of your ZTE Blade in Settings » About phone » Build number. The unlock code is only valid for the build "ZTE-BLADEV1.0.0B04".
For any other version of ZTE Blade / Orange San Francisco you can use my other application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ngeeks.unlockb03
* Mobile, roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* NEW! Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget.
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* Redesigned "Holo" user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, more on the way.
*** ANDROID 4.3 users: Usage by application breakdown NOT WORKING (Android bug) with 3GW < 1.22.2, PLEASE UPGRADE to version 1.22.2 (or more recent) which fixes the problem ***
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to email@example.com with details.
3GW Pro can't possibly work perfectly on all possible phone models (more than 2000 target devices) with all Android stock or custom versions + all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) + all carriers' custom layers + all combinations of installed applications, so please be understanding and collaborative rather than just angry if everything is not immediately perfect. Thank you.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
KEYWORDS: Network data traffic counter monitor 2G 3G 4G GPRS Edge Mobile local roaming WiFi statistics prediction control
Smart Data Switch (SDS) allows sophisticated switching data or wi-fi on/off based on few pretty nice triggers. If you are looking for only basic widget data on/off you do not need this app.
Application consists of 4 parts:
SDS Settings – app for configuration
SDS Switch – widget for switching data on/off
SDS Start – widget for start/stop automatically switching
SDS APN Check – widget for opening APN settings, for some Androids it shows current APN NAME!
* switch data on/off manually from widget
* switch data on/off automatically according timers
* switch data off when screen is locked or turned off
* delicate switch Off if data stream continues
* Network speed monitor
* switch data off when wifi is connected
* switch data off in night time
* 5! shortcuts for notification bar
To be synchronized and save battery power set 1 min interval for "switch ON“ timer and 10 min interval for "switch OFF" timer.
To finish download/upload and then switch data Off use feature which wait for last-bytes of data stream.
App works also like battery defender when wifi preferred//night mode options are used.
With this app you can have all data-consuming apps. synchronized without manual switching data on/off and at the same time have the data most of the time Off = save battery.
[data, switch, battery, 2G, 3G, LTE, automaticall, speed, monitor, smart, wifi, wi-fi, widget, time, apn, network]