Take a look at these benefits of Rooting your Phone
1. Install Custom Software (ROM’s)
2. Custom Themes-Customize you Phone Your Way
3. Install Cool Applications
4. Improve Speed and Performance
5. Increasing Battery life.
6. Installing Unsupported apps
Based on global customer FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions), this User's Digest helps GALAXY users and sales points to learn GALAXY product usability and customer's needs.
This application is designed to work best on the Galaxy SⅢ, S4, Galaxy NOTE Ⅱ, Galaxy NOTE 8.0.
But for using this application, please do not check Force GPI rendering in the Developer Options.
- Contents: Text & Video
Chapter 1: Help App
Chapter 2: Account Setting
Chapter 3: SW Upgrade
Chapter 4: Battery Life
Chapter 5: Smart Switch
Chapter 6: Network Data Setup
Chapter 7: Network Advice
Chapter 8: In-Hand Troubleshooting
※ Recommended Apps
Samsung, and its directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, partners and content providers do not warranty the following list.
. The service will be secure or available at any particular time or location.
. Any defects or errors will be corrected.
. Any content or software available at or through the service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
. The results of using the service will meet your requirements.
. Your use of the application, service, content and add - to link is solely at your own risk.
Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required. Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Change the style of each button in your custom remotes.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· You can send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
If you notice any bugs, or your device is not supported, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it for you! Additionally, if you're not happy with the app just send us your order details and we will refund you. We guarantee a lifetime return policy.
Note: This application works only with phones that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded (currently Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Mega). If it doesn't work with your device, instead of leaving a poor comment, please send us your order details and we will instantly refund you.
Currently supporting over 500,000 devices
::::: Table of Contents :::::
[ Part 1: Hardware Guide ]
Samsung Galaxy S4: Unboxing
Samsung Galaxy S4: How to setup the Samsung Galaxy S4 - first install
Samsung Galaxy S4: headphones/headset review
Samsung Galaxy S4: How to insert/remove the SIM card and microSD card
Samsung Galaxy S4: How to install, format and use a microSD card
Samsung Galaxy S4: USB-host - mouse, keyboard, external HDD
Samsung Galaxy S4: S View Cover case for Samsung Galaxy S4 review
Samsung Galaxy S4: camera test and review (pics/videos)
Samsung Galaxy S4: battery life tips and tricks
Samsung Galaxy S4: GPS performance, guided navigation review
Samsung Galaxy S4:: how to tweak the notification LED
[ Part 2: Software Guide ]
Samsung Galaxy S4: lockscreen customization: widgets, apps, unlock
Samsung Galaxy S4: Multitasking tests, multiview and apps switching
Samsung Galaxy S4: best Android launcher: Nova, Apex, GO Launcher
Samsung Galaxy S4: live wallpapers examples and how to setup
Samsung Galaxy S4: homescreen tips and tricks
Samsung Galaxy S4:: how to set up an alarm, options, customization and location alarms
Samsung Galaxy S4: how to set up custom ringtone / notification sound
Samsung Galaxy S4: keyboard - Swiftkey, text prediction
Samsung Galaxy S4: how to disable S Voice and speed up the Home button
Samsung Galaxy S4: S Translator and Optical Reader app review
Samsung Galaxy S4: S Health app review
Samsung Galaxy S4: how to install apps from Google Play or Samsung A
Samsung Galaxy S4: how to download music, videos, pictures and more
Samsung Galaxy S4: How to uninstall/delete apps on the Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4: browsing test: native browser, Chrome, Firefox
Samsung Galaxy S4: How to take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4: WatchON TV App and remote control features
Samsung Galaxy S4: full review - all features explained
[ Part 3: Tips and Tricks Guide ]
Samsung Galaxy S4: Best 15+ features of the Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4: Top 20 Samsung Galaxy S4 tips and tricks, features
[ Part 4: Testing Guide ]
Samsung Galaxy S4: Asphalt 7:Heat on the Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4: sunlight/outdoor screen test vs iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4: sensitivity test: gloves, knife test, fork and other
This app requires 2G/3G Internet Connection. Press the Refresh Button if you do not get list of videos due to poor internet connection or you get a message “Cannot Play Video” after 2/3 seconds of playing the video.
DISCLAIMER : None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on Youtube.com. The content of this app is powered by YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We did not upload any of the videos to YouTube. If any have problem related to copyright please remove from Youtube.com it atomically remove here.
credit : http://www.youtube. com/user/ gadgetjm >Thank You
All sensors data are displayed:
· Health Conditions
· Altitude (using as altimeter the barometer sensor)
· Light Level
· Magnetic Field
· 6 different widgets that can display the time, date, temperature, and humidity
· Select the startup screen with the tab you prefer
· Lock the orientation of the app
· Set your preferred temperature unit (°C, °F, or K)
· Set your preferred altitude unit (meters or feet)
· Change the update rate of the widgets
· Read the info of each sensor (range, delay, power usage, and more)
Optimized battery consumption:
The sensors are used only while the application is running. Once you pause or exit the application all sensor listeners are removed. You can also customize the widget update rate to optimize consumption for your needs.
Note: This application uses the ambient temperature and humidity sensors, which are currently included only in Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. In case your phone does not have the required sensors or if you are not satisfied with the app please contact us at email@example.com and we will instantly refund you. We guarantee a lifetime return policy.
Employs a layout with extra large text for the other side of table to see.
- extra large Life point display for both players to see
- keep track of Poison counters
- large buttons to adjust life and poison
- Ability to prevent screen from going off (wakelock)
- Roll a die and Flip a coin with timestamp shown
Exclusively for paid version:
- Ability to roll a d20, d12, d10 or d6 (free version can only roll d20)
- No ads
- Extra large text size
- NEW! Elder Dragon Highlander (EDH, Commander) for support of six players. Tested work for Tablet PC (we use Samsung Galaxy Tab for testing. Should be ok for Archos 70 and Archos 101)
Note: Because of the big display of life/poison status, this app is designed for two-player games only. For multiplayer support, you are required to use a device with large display.
Additional Information: Android / iPhone apps are not acceptable as a life-tracking equipment in most sanctioned tournaments (especially tournaments with REL 2 or above). (Friday Night Magic is REL 1).
Does not support HP Touchpad.
Simple-Task-Killer enforces the applications to terminate their tasks simply and in safety. Then it increases available memory, improves activity of the device, eventually minimizes battery consumption. Free Simple Task Killing tool, is this !
It has been designed for even beginners of an intelligent-phone to handle intuitively !
- Momentarily termination of tasks
- Transition to a detail page of application
- Transition to an uninstall pane of application
- Displays a ratio of CPU occupation
- Displays available memory
- Displays a quantity of remainder of the battery
- The ignore-list which is used for registering applications to be excluded or masked
- Registers recommended applications into the ignore-list
- Terminates both applications and STK itself
1. Non-resident software-Andriod2.3 or more
Popular task-killing softwares are continuing to be activated, and consuming memories. However, STK goes on the other way !
STK quits itself very fast just after terminating its action by a RETURN or HOME button.
Task-killing function itself continues to be a permanent resident ? A nuisance, isn't it ?
Such a contradictory feature shouldn't be implemented. Just for this reason STK has been designed like that.
Especially, the following function would never be implemented now and in the future.
One-tap-killing by using widget
Automatic-killing by supervising the activity of an application in background
Though the paid STK has similar one-tap-killing function to an widget, but big difference is non-resident behavior that has been fulfilled by using a quite unique short-cut.
The users of ICS or later (Android 4.0 or more), can use this function, just try it !
2. Fastest operation
The operation getting a task list is very much faster than that of pre-installed other task-killing applications or task managers !
3. Particular looks
A ratio of CPU occupation, available memory, a quantity of remainder of the battery, are shown on a display. That isn't cool enough !?
4. Manages active applications
By selecting a task from the task list pane, the management pane will appear, then you can uninstall an application or delete cache memory.
Therefore you would never be bothered to open the application management pane.
Q. Want to kill application by one-toutch. Doesn't STK implement an widget ?
A. An widget is always a resident, so STK does not implement it. Paid STK is equipped with a one-toutch killing function. (Android4.0 or more)
Q. Even after terminating a application, however it immediately appears again. Why ?
A. This is caused by the specification of Android OS. The pre-installed application which belongs to the configuration type, that needs to be continuing activated such as Facebook, is structured to reboot automatically .
Any function can terminate operation of an application temporarily, but no function would be able to re-terminate such application that reboots itself even after terminated once.
Q. Want STK that will not re-boot an application.
A. STK's basic concept is not to implement a resident function, therefore STK has no plan to implement a supervisory function that requires an application to suppress self-reboot.
Q. How to use the ignore-list ?
A. Those applications registered in the ignore-list will disappear from the application list, which appears after STK is activated.
This means that STK ignores whether they are operating or not. In other words they have already been put outside of STK's management.
Such applications that need to be always activated as "An alarm clock" and "E-mail", should not to be registered in the ignore-list to avoid a risk of terminating their operation.
When add an application in the ignore-list, first tap its name in the application pane, then next pane will pop up, finally tap "Add to ignore list".
and finding crystal clear answers,
a comforted heart, and a calm mind.
Imagine doing that instantly, any time, any place.
Welcome to Galaxy Tarot. An Oracle for the 21st Century.
Voted Tarot Professionals 'Best Tarot App' Tarosophist Awards 2013
*** Award-Winning Tarot Card Reader & Tarot Encyclopedia ***
Pull Tarot cards, do your own Tarot readings and learn all about Tarot Cards! Whether you're brand new to Tarot cards or an experienced professional, Galaxy Tarot is made to guide and delight you!
- Gorgeous images from the classic 1909 Tarot deck like you've never seen them before. Looks beautiful on phones and tablets.
- Twenty Tarot Spreads to choose from. Tarot Readings for most of life's questions.
- Interpretations from Galaxy Tone, A.E. Waite's "Pictorial Key to the Tarot", and easy access to Wikipedia entries on each Tarot card.
- Reversed Tarot card option including keywords and unique interpretations for every card.
- Tarot card encyclopedia linking each card to its symbols and associations, including planets and zodiac signs (astrology), chakras, iching, colors, crystals, runes and the elements.
- Tarot reading journal to save your readings and personal notes.
- Tarot Card of the Day widget
- Seven stunning application themes, featuring high definition backgrounds and interchangeable card backs.
- Fully customizable Tarot deck; ability to shuffle and cut card deck, choose each card, or go instantly to your reading.
- Ability to add personal notes to each card for future reference and readings.
- A unique spread analyzer that helps you understand the trends in your Tarot readings.
- Ability to share spreads, including the card images and notes. Share via email, Facebook, Instagram, Evernote, Dropbox, and many other apps.
- Ability to turn reversed cards, animations and sounds on or off, receive a notification of your Card of the Day, and many more ways to customize the app.
- Ad free.
- One Card
- Past, Present, Future
- Two Card
- Four Card General Spread
- Celtic Cross
Galaxy Tone Spreads
- Truth Spread
- Galaxy Spiral Spread
- Shooting Arrow Spread
- Week Spread
- Galaxy Relationship Spread
- Galaxy Horseshoe Spread
- Houses of Astrology
- Horseshoe Spread
- Qabalistic Tree of Life
- Reflection on the Year
- World Tree
- Element Spread
- Choice Spread
- Story Spread
Whether your wondering about love, money, career, family, or just about living a more fulfilling life, Galaxy Tarot can help you!
Tag your shared spreads #galaxytarot to join in the community discussion.
Join us on Facebook
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts
This application will reset your DHCP lease information for you with the click of a button and allow you to reconnect!
This application requires root on your device.
Designed for the original Galaxy Tab, not required on newer tabs.
If your device is not supported and would like to work with us to help you out, click menu -> report and send us an email.
- View CPU and RAM usage for running apps and even for closed apps (average values).
- Sort all (not only running) apps by Popularity, CPU and RAM.
- Monitor, launch, stop and uninstall apps (including background) and services.
- Search apps by name.
- Special background service calculates average CPU, RAM and frequency of use for all running apps every 5 seconds. When app is closed the average values are displayed for CPU and RAM.
App is 100% FREE and with NO ads!
1. When some app is closed the last values are displayed for CPU and RAM. The average values will be displayed after the next launch of the Task Manager.
2. "CPU -> Services" tab is not yet supported (black screen)
3. "MEM -> Services" tab is not yet supported (black screen)
4. "Popular -> Services" tab is not yet supported (black screen)
5. The black screen (for results) may be displayed for short time while sorting by popularity ("Popular" tab).
6. You may haven't Privileges to start/stop some services.
7. App was tested on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7", and LG Optimus Me phone.
More from developer
-Improved battery life
-Even faster system
-One touch kill
-easy to use
This app will increase the battery life and improve the overall speed of your Motorola xoom.
Please report any bugs to me at my email and i will try my best to fix them.
Thanks for downloading and have fun!