NOTE: Beta version for JB released. See Change History for details
U.S. Xoom owners can now write to removable SD Card.
NO ROOT NEEDED / WORKS ON STOCK Xooms
SDCardXD is a file manager designed to overcome limitations of the Xoom tablet and allow you to utilize your SD Card. Select and copy files and directories. Move files from internal memory to removable SD Card.
Now integrates with MTP compatible digital cameras. Copy files directory from your camera to removable SD Card. Preview images from camera or share them with friends without having to import the photo's into your gallery.
(requires Host mode USB cable and compatible MTP Digital camera)
- Instant Search for files
- Create Directories on removable SDCard
- Copy/Cut & Paste to removable SDCard
- Multi-Tab User interface for easy copy and Pasting
- Built in Image gallery
- Single and Multi-File sharing
- MTP Camera integration (Preview, Copy, Share)
- Multifile selection
Due to the incomplete nature of the android operating system there are a few limitations:
- Honeycomb devices can only write/read files on removable SDCard. Deletion of files is not possible
- ICS Devices can delete files, but can't delete directories
- JB Devices can delete files and directories
The Application is currently under active development and we hope to have more features and functionality very soon.
Quick Tips to copy a file:
Navigate to a directory
Long Press on file to copy
Navigate to destination Directory
Hit Paste Button
Hit "Last" button to go back to source directory
Select another file.....
1.3jb released for Jellybean Devices
This technically a beta as we haven't had time to test in a large as group as normal. This version is for JB only, will have these features released for ICS devices as soon as that testing is done for this version.
Fix for new directory locations in JB
ZIP File support create/browse/copy files from Zip files
Expanded file type support for Nikon/Canon cameras
Can copy more files types from camera's (not just JPEG)
Bug fix for gallery selections
Fixes for out of memory errors
Fix Jpeg Thumbnail generation
Fix ANR on Delete and Copy of JPEGS
Major rewrite of application
MTP Camera Support
Image Gallery/Slide Show
New MultiSelect interface
Ability to cancel batch file operations.
New Home Directory support
New Open and Share File prompts on Long Press
More Fixes for ICS quirks
# New Multi-tab User Interface
# Create Directories on removable SDCard
# Much More
# Bug Fix for NullPointer exception
# Last bug fix before v1.1
# Bug fixes for international users
# Inclusion of Large Font option for visually impaired
# Instant File Search, search instantly for file name
# Right click on found file to change to directory of found file
# Fix for apostrophes in file names
# Fix for improper icon display
# Add "Cut" option for long press menu for file moves (Can't cut from external yet)
# Some general bug fixes
# Application Renamed to SDCardXD due to market search problems
# new Back and Refresh buttons
# modifications to manifest
# Internal MD5 Hash file validation on file copy
# Improved visual indication on copy success/failure
# Minor interface improvements on main screen
# Bug fixes in copy dialog box display text
# Delete File (internal memory Only) Long press option
# Trap back button to prompt for exit
# Open Dialog fix
# File Properties on long press
# Orientation change crash fix
# source must != destination file fix
# Initial Release
You can also back-up applications you’ve downloaded or uninstall them from your device forever!
• Kill Running Applications
• Kill Running System Applications
• Hide Applications
• Uninstall Downloaded Applications
• Backup Applications
Take a screenshot of your phone's screen, save as a jpg or png file, and share anywhere!
- Crop screenshots
- Draw and annotate screenshots
- Screen shot status bar button
- Screenshot widget button
- Shake to screen shot
- Delayed screenshot timer
- "Share" menu integration
- Custom save directory
- Overlay phone information on screenshot
- Works on ALL rooted devices, including Honeycomb!
NOTE: If this version does not work, please download "No Root Screenshot It", which will work on your phone (also available on the Android market).
NOTE: To remove superuser permission toast message from your screenshots, goto your "superuser permissions" app and disable toast messages.
Tags: Screenshot screen shot capture
If you always wanted a application killer who just does killing and nothing at all and easy to use this is what you need
just download this small beautiful Cynical Application and give life to your phone again
This will kill all unwanted application running in your device on a single tap
Which increases the cell phone performance and thus increasing your battery ,so that your cell phone can last more on battery
*Upto 40% extra time your cell phone will run on Battery
Easy to use Small & Light
Even a Child can use
We do not animate as animation uses more battery and RAM , plus extra over head on the processor
So When we are killing we do it the best , and we are best at it
Try it just for $2 Offer Price
Android does not display on a taskbar the application started now like OS of Windows or others.
In this application, the application (only application which can be started from Ramcha) started in the present background now is displayed in real time on a home screen as a HOME widget, the application which moved to the background is opened again -- closing (kill) -- it can carry out immediately.
This is not an application which states optimization and improvement in the speed of a system.
It is an application which visualizes the application under starting and can be simply managed by itself in the background.
It is an application recommended to the direction which wants to always grasp like PC what is started now, and a direction to make management of a task, and the kill of an application by oneself.
!!!The automatic task kill function was added from the version 1.7!!!
An auto kill setup is possible from a home widget to various list display functions to each task at the time of a task.
1) At the time of android start-up (kill of specification task is carried out for after-starting about 10 seconds)
2) At the time of screen-on
3) At the time of screen-off
4) Timing to which the lapsed time from 5 task starting always exceeded the designated hour (only when a task is in a background)
The specification which carries out a kill to the above timing is possible (two or more specification is possible).
----------A screen and operation explanation----------
A widget has a type using one row of 1x4, and a large type using two rows of 2x4.
The central task display portion is divided with the main, the left substitute, and the right substitute.
Closing action opened by clicking on an icon is possible only for the task displayed mainly.
According to a screen, the main can display 5-12 and a right-and-left substitute can display 4-8 and a total of 13-28 tasks on a widget at once, respectively.
The task which cannot be displayed mainly is displayed on a right-and-left substitute.
By clicking on a right-hand side (1x4) arrow icon, closing action which opens the task which a right-and-left substitute has to the target task by shifting mainly is performed.
Moreover, it is possible to carry out a setup excepted so that it may not be made to display, and may make and be sufficient to each task currently listed and a kill may not be carried out at the time of action of all the task kills.
Upper left icons (1x4) are all the task kill buttons. It is clicking.
If "yes" is chosen after a check dialog display, tasks other than the task by which "kill exclusion" is carried out can carry out the kill of the task.
When it clicks on a lower left icon (1x4), in the background now The task under starting, All the tasks loaded on the present memory, the task by which "display exclusion" was carried out, and the task by which "kill exclusion" was carried out can be displayed in a list with a respectively separate tab, and each operations, such as a kill of a task and release of an exclusion task, are possible.
the direction which is interested since there is also the free version with function restrictions, such as all the task kills and various list displays, -- first of all -- the free version -- pleasing .
TaskKill does not operate on its own, and requires either Tasker, or Locale
Taskkill does not specifically require root, but it is recommended.
**IMPORTANT: Make sure you have tasker (or Llama) enabled in the Accessibilty settings of Android.
The following options are
* Simple: (Does not need root) Asks the target app to quit. Does not force the matter at all.
* Advanced: (Requires Root) Kills the PID of the target app. Apps with background processes may startup again.
* Extreme: (Requires Root And ICS+) Recommended method. This kills the target app using the same method as going to the app under settings and clicking "Force Close"
* Hardcore: (Requires Root) Only use as a last resort. This kills the target app by disabling its package and re-enabling it.
**WARNING Hardcore may remove shortcuts from the homescreen.
Thanks to daweefolk & unkmar for testing.
Do you want to speed up your phone with just one click?
Task Killer can help you!
Task Killer can help you to kill (close or stop) the running apps of your phone, free up the memory and increase the speed of your phone!
* Kill selected apps: You can select the running apps and kill them with just one click.
* Auto Kill: Kill the apps automatically to prevent the apps to restart after being killed. Keep your phone in good condition all the time.
* Ignore List: Add or remove app from ignore list so that you can filter important apps.
* Memory status: Show the usage of your total memory, and show the usage of every running apps so that you know which app consumes the most memory.
Releases the memory by terminating running and background-waiting app processes.
Just one tap the app icon to instantly release memory.
This app has omitted the functionalities which take several seconds (3 seconds) for processing, to achieve the processing of fastest class.
This app is recommended for those who are focusing on speed.
This app is absolutely free and without any troublesome advertisements.
A must-have app to easily maintain your smartphone.
When the memory is released
- Improves processing speed.
- Battery lasts longer.
Recommended for those who want:
- An app with high memory release rate
- An app with fast processing speed
- No troublesome settings
- An app which works with one tap
- An app with no advertisements
- A non-resident app for memory release (task killer)
- No need to set apps to exclude (The app seeks to be extremely easy-to-use by eliminating settings.)
How to use this app:
(1) Install the app.
(2) Tap the app icon.
(3) Smartphone is refreshed after the memory is released.
(4) The app automatically completely finish.
(No need to install widget)
It's simple, free, lightweight, intuitive and easy to use, but comes with many features, all customizable.
# available memory and battery level indicator
# display in 4 levels of detail: applications, services, system applications and processes
# one click access to main operations: kill, switch to (open app), ignore (put app in ignore list), force stop detail (open system detail app)
# ignore list: to leave out some applications from the list
# autostart: Task Killer (Task Manager) starts up once the phone is turned on
# autokill : to delete apps automatically every configurable time (except front-end apps and ignore list apps)
# automatic selection of applications to kill (except front-end apps, ingore list apps and active apps)
# notification icon: for quick access to Task Killer (Task Manager)
# direct link to system management services
# keywords : task killer taskmanager manager taskkiller kill app process service free lightweight
Task Killer (Task Manager) is really simple to use: open it and check apps you want to to kill. Automatic selection helps you in this task, choosing for you which app to kill.
From the main list you can access configuration or refresh the list.
Main features in details:
- you can see 4 levels of entities: applications (standard apps downloaded from Google Play), services (they always run in background, like Google Play Services), system applications (system apps pre-installed on device, like maps and messages) and processes (phone internal processes).
You can change your preferences in Settings; these entities will display with different icons. Also you can see colored with green those applications that are interacting with you;
- the ignore list is very useful in order to block autokill and automatic selection; put in this list those app you want always on run;
- auto start functionality allows you to avoid starting each time the application; use it and you do not need to launch the application manually;
- auto kill functionality is a “kill apps planner”: you can specify frequency of auto kill between half, 1, 2, 4 hours or when screen off. At every specified frequency all apps will be killed, except for ones included in ignore list.
Task Killer (Task Manager) allows you to access the main functions quickly and easily, simply by a long press on the selected app; you can kill app, switch to, add to ignore list and force stop/detail.
Force stop/detail is a very useful service as it avoids you making many clicks to access system detail app.
Task Killer (Task Manager) also provides you some informations concerning phone status, like available memory and battery level indicator.
Ends the task and frees memory.
Exclusion list can be set.
Kill can be set automatically.
You can set up different versions of OS.
Auto termination time. It is 10 minutes to 6 hours.
By managing the tasks are intended to be used comfortably.
You can register on the home screen.
You can view the free memory, widgets tap to kill the task.
Help is available, You can use intuitively.
[How to use automatic task kill]
[Menu] button and tap Settings.
In the setting of the automatic termination.
Select the [Enable OS 1.6 - 2.1] or [Enable OS 2.2 - 4.x Up].
Then, set the time.
[Functional restriction of the free version]
Automatic kills is only 6 hours or 4 hours.
It is featured to major in Japan.
We are looking for someone to help translate.
1. CPU usage and free memory monitor.
2. Kill all tasks with one tap.
3. Uninstall running app.
4. Check app details.
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
-Improved battery life
-Even faster system
-One touch kill
-easy to use
This app will increase the battery life and improve the overall speed of your Galaxy Tabs.
Please report any bugs to me at my email and i will try my best to fix them.
Thanks for downloading and have fun!