NOTE: Beta version for JB released. See Change History for details
U.S. Xoom owners can now write to removable SD Card.
NO ROOT NEEDED / WORKS ON STOCK Xooms
SDCardXD is a file manager designed to overcome limitations of the Xoom tablet and allow you to utilize your SD Card. Select and copy files and directories. Move files from internal memory to removable SD Card.
Now integrates with MTP compatible digital cameras. Copy files directory from your camera to removable SD Card. Preview images from camera or share them with friends without having to import the photo's into your gallery.
(requires Host mode USB cable and compatible MTP Digital camera)
- Instant Search for files
- Create Directories on removable SDCard
- Copy/Cut & Paste to removable SDCard
- Multi-Tab User interface for easy copy and Pasting
- Built in Image gallery
- Single and Multi-File sharing
- MTP Camera integration (Preview, Copy, Share)
- Multifile selection
Due to the incomplete nature of the android operating system there are a few limitations:
- Honeycomb devices can only write/read files on removable SDCard. Deletion of files is not possible
- ICS Devices can delete files, but can't delete directories
- JB Devices can delete files and directories
The Application is currently under active development and we hope to have more features and functionality very soon.
Quick Tips to copy a file:
Navigate to a directory
Long Press on file to copy
Navigate to destination Directory
Hit Paste Button
Hit "Last" button to go back to source directory
Select another file.....
1.3jb released for Jellybean Devices
This technically a beta as we haven't had time to test in a large as group as normal. This version is for JB only, will have these features released for ICS devices as soon as that testing is done for this version.
Fix for new directory locations in JB
ZIP File support create/browse/copy files from Zip files
Expanded file type support for Nikon/Canon cameras
Can copy more files types from camera's (not just JPEG)
Bug fix for gallery selections
Fixes for out of memory errors
Fix Jpeg Thumbnail generation
Fix ANR on Delete and Copy of JPEGS
Major rewrite of application
MTP Camera Support
Image Gallery/Slide Show
New MultiSelect interface
Ability to cancel batch file operations.
New Home Directory support
New Open and Share File prompts on Long Press
More Fixes for ICS quirks
# New Multi-tab User Interface
# Create Directories on removable SDCard
# Much More
# Bug Fix for NullPointer exception
# Last bug fix before v1.1
# Bug fixes for international users
# Inclusion of Large Font option for visually impaired
# Instant File Search, search instantly for file name
# Right click on found file to change to directory of found file
# Fix for apostrophes in file names
# Fix for improper icon display
# Add "Cut" option for long press menu for file moves (Can't cut from external yet)
# Some general bug fixes
# Application Renamed to SDCardXD due to market search problems
# new Back and Refresh buttons
# modifications to manifest
# Internal MD5 Hash file validation on file copy
# Improved visual indication on copy success/failure
# Minor interface improvements on main screen
# Bug fixes in copy dialog box display text
# Delete File (internal memory Only) Long press option
# Trap back button to prompt for exit
# Open Dialog fix
# File Properties on long press
# Orientation change crash fix
# source must != destination file fix
# Initial Release
We apologize for letting this app die we became very busy with other works, however, starting today (November 7th) we have began to work on this project again. We plan to update soon and will be working on the following: support for Galaxy Nexus JB, and Samsung Galaxy S3 support. If you would like to suggest other points to work on follow us at @init2winitapps on twitter and mention us to contact us.
Now supports UNLIMITED slots! and much more see the changelog http://bit.ly/ozsFFa
New permissions are for syncing sms and phone logs across ROMs!
Read all of this and check if your device is supported!
Boot Manager is Android's first multi-boot application. It allows you to install boot ROMs from your sdcard and boot between then with just a reboot. The application acts as your recovery for your sdcard slots. Install your kernels, themes, and ROMs all through the app and use your normal recovery for your phone ROM only.
IF YOU HAVE UPDATED SUPERUSER APK YOU NEED TO DISABLE LOGGING IN THE SUPERUSER APP. IT IS A BUG IN SUPERUSER AND WILL CAUSE ISSUES WITH BOOTMANAGER
Manual to the app at
Please Read the Manual :)
If you have questions stop by the forum
S-OFF for HTC devices or unlocked bootloader for others(This doesn't apply to 2nd Init devices)
Current Supported Devices
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC Desire HD
Htc Desire S
HTC Desire Z
Htc Evo 3D
HTC EVO 4G
HTC G2(aka Vision)
HTC Incredible 1
Htc Incredible 2
Htc Incredible S
HTC MyTouch 4G
HTC Nexus One
Motorola Droid 1
Motorola Droid 2
Motorola Droid 2 Global
Motorola Droid X
BootManager will not work with Samsung devices that are not listed because of the way Samsung handles the boot partition. Motorola phone's with a locked bootloader will also not currently work. Check compatible phones above.
We stand 100% behind our apps and will refund anyone who has issues no questions asked.
BEFORE LEAVING ONE STAR EMAIL US AT SUPPORT@INIT2WINITAPPS.COM
IF YOUR HAVING ISSUES EMAIL US BEFORE RATING WE CAN'T REPLY TO COMMENTS!
tags: init 2 winit, init2winit, init2winitapps, boot manager, rom manager, android, droid, root, multi, dual, boot, bootmanager, rom, manage, dualboot, multiboot
Take a screenshot of your phone's screen, save as a jpg or png file, and share anywhere!
- Crop screenshots
- Draw and annotate screenshots
- Screen shot status bar button
- Screenshot widget button
- Shake to screen shot
- Delayed screenshot timer
- "Share" menu integration
- Custom save directory
- Overlay phone information on screenshot
- Works on ALL rooted devices, including Honeycomb!
NOTE: If this version does not work, please download "No Root Screenshot It", which will work on your phone (also available on the Android market).
NOTE: To remove superuser permission toast message from your screenshots, goto your "superuser permissions" app and disable toast messages.
Tags: Screenshot screen shot capture
Solve your battery life problem by enabling the background monitoring service to record long-term CPU usage by individual apps.
SystemPanel includes the following features:
Task Manager: The task manager shows what applications are currently loaded into memory and/or running on a device, including current CPU and memory utilization for each. The task manager provides the ability to kill offending applications, and includes an emergency "end all" widget to handle extreme scenarios.
System Monitor: The system monitor can be enabled to record device usage history over a period of time (up to one week), such that you can determine what applications and usage patterns have the greatest impact on battery life. This feature is commonly used to help track down which applications are having major negative effects on battery life. The system monitor records CPU usage for each process, overall CPU usage, display usage, battery level, and battery charging status.
Installer: The installer enables you to install and uninstall applications quickly and conveniently. It can archive multiple versions of applications, such that you can backup your apps before an update and revert back to older versions afterward. This is useful in the not uncommon event the updated item is buggy or otherwise undesirable. Additionally, the Installer is designed to work much more efficiently than the standard Android application manager, and does not suffer the frustrating lag issues found in the default Android item when browsing through a large number of installed apps.
Device Information: The device information screens show detailed information about your Android device, including storage, capabilities, network state, and OS build information.
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
Why does it require the ______ permission?
- SystemPanel does require a fair number of permissions in order to be able to perform all of its duties. This product DOES NOT send ANY information from your device over the Internet to ANYONE. It requires the "Internet access" and "telephony/read phone state" permissions only to monitor and display the device's network connectivity state. A full description of why each permission is required can be found in the SystemPanel FAQ on our web site.
Does SystemPanel consume battery?
- The only component of SystemPanel which runs in the background is the "System Monitor" feature. This feature must be enabled by the user (by default, SystemPanel runs nothing in the background). When enabled, the System Monitor feature will record data about which applications are consuming the battery every 15 minutes. All told, this feature will use approximately one minute of CPU / battery time per day of operation. When this feature is not enabled, SystemPanel will not run in the background in any capacity.
Does SystemPanel automatically kill tasks in the background?
- No, SystemPanel is not an automatic task killer. It has been well-established (by the Android documentation and direct communication with the Android engineers) that randomly or periodically terminating arbitrary tasks in the interest of saving memory will NOT yield a benefit in performance or battery life. The only benefit you will see from an automatic task killer is if it happens to terminate misbehaving apps. SystemPanel provides a better solution to this problem by showing you which apps are consuming CPU in the background (over time) with the "System Monitor" feature. It is then recommended that such applications be reconfigured or uninstalled (or perhaps corrected by filing a bug with the offending application's author).
A much more extensive FAQ is available on our web site.
Please visit our web site at http://android.nextapp.com for more information, including a complete screenshot tour of the product.
Team Eos is proud to present the Eos Boot Splash application.
First and foremost a special thanks to Kalico for deciphering the encoding of the Motorola Xoom splash image.
This application allows you to select a picture saved on your local device, crop it to the correct size and flash it to your device. The application also handles the flashing of the image, so there is no need to reboot into recovery or fastboot - just reboot your device and see your new boot splash!
Note: The application replaces the default Motorola Dual Core Technology image with one of your chosing. This is not a boot animation switcher.
This application has been tested on both Motorola Wifi Xooms and Motorola 4G Xooms, however it should work on any other Motorola xoom perfectly. It will NOT work on any other device than a Motorola Xoom.
Protects any Android app with the password: Gmail, Photos, Calendar, Market, Chat, Settings, Photos... everything you want!
Just imagine: you could lock private messages, set secure password for buying from Market, etc.!
* App of the Week! *
No Ads. Does not slow your system. Free Protector for 8 apps. Supports Motorola XOOM and all firmware versions, including Gingerbread and Honeycomb. Please let us know if it does not work for your phone.
• Kill Running Applications
• Kill Running System Applications
• Hide Applications
• Uninstall Downloaded Applications
• Backup Applications
It can help you to save battery with just one click.
1.Click on one icon ,you can kill one app
2.Click kill all ,you can kill all app running
This task killer supplies a good and easy way to save your battery and optimize your phone.
Easy Task Killer is known as a task killer, task killer manager, app killer or service killer etc. It helps manage your phone system’s running apps . If your phone often runs slowly or battery is exhausted so soon, our task killer will be an ultimate choice app to kill tasks, free memory, and speed up your phone as well as save battery.
Why to use easy task killer?
- Does your phone always run slowly by a lot of background apps?
- Does your phone always need charging, even once a day?
- Do you want to find the most memory consuming apps?
- Do you want to find a perfect solution?
Now is your answer!Easy Task Killer for you.
To search Easy Task Killer, you may try with Key Words: STK, Super Task Killer, Task Killer, Task Manager, Memory, Free Memory, Free Memory Up, Optimizer, Mobile Phone Booster, Battery life, Android Speed, Memory Android, Boost Android, Boost Battery, Kill Apps, Battery Saver, Save Power.
Do you want to speed up your phone with just one click?
Task Killer can help you!
Task Killer is also known as task manager, app killer, process killer or service killer etc. It can help you to kill (close or stop) the running apps of your phone, free up the memory and increase the speed of your phone!
* Kill selected apps: You can select the running apps and kill them with just one click.
* Auto Kill: Kill the apps automatically to prevent the apps to restart after being killed. Keep your phone in good condition all the time.
* Ignore List: Add or remove app from ignore list so that you can filter important apps.
* Memory status: Show the usage of your total memory, and show the usage of every running apps so that you know which app consumes the most memory.
Remember your preference smartly, If you don't want to kill some app, just uncheck the app one time, and Ultra Task Killer will remember your choice next time. You really should try it.
Key Words: Ultra Task Killer, Task Killer, Task Manager, Memory, Free Memory, Free Memory Up, Optimizer, Mobile Phone Booster, Battery life, Android Speed, Memory Android, Boost Android, Boost Battery, Kill Apps, Battery Saver, Save Power.
☆Get Started Quickly☆
- Click "Kill selected" to kill all the applications below that were checked.
- Uncheck some apps if you don't want them to be killed (e.g. Task Killer itself and some other system apps)
- If you don't want to kill a particular app, long click the app and then select "Ignore" in the popup window. Now the app will be moved to ignore list and won't be killed anymore.
- Convenient -- one click to kill all selected apps
- Ignore List supported
- Useful task killer widget to show memory usage and kill all apps
- One click task-kill widget
- Clean, Elegant and Easy-to-use user interface
Home may reloaded occasionally if you kill some applications (e.g. HTC Sense, Mail) that are related to Home. You can add them to the ignore list.
This is currently just out for testing, please report any issues!
Some sample average values:
Galaxy Nexus: 13.59
Incredible 2: 26.138
Motorola Xoom: 20.492
Motorola Droid3: 23.97
Charts rendered with aChartEngine!
* Works with Samsung phones and tablets with built-in IR sender
* Works with some HTC and LG phones with built-in IR sender and Android 4.4 KitKat
* NO additional hardware is needed
* You must point your phone’s IR blaster directly at the STB. Max range is ~2-3m.
Tested with VIP 1003, but probably works also with VIP1903, VIP1200 etc.
With some phones in power saving mode or with almost empty battery the IR sender might not work.
I repeat, this app works only
- with Samsung phones and tablets with built-in IR sender
- with some newest HTC and LG phones with built-in IR sender AND Android version 4.4 KITKAT or newer!
*Quick unlock--- automatically bypasses the unlock slider when you turn on the screen. Customizable for phones with slideout keypad.
*In-call touchscreen lock--- if you experience face dialing/muting/hangup because your touchscreen wakes up during phone calls, enable the lock. You can unlock by trackball/camera button when you do need to use the screen in-call. Otherwise, touch input is blocked after the screen goes to sleep during a call.
*Incoming call prompt--- avoid the incoming call sliders by enabling onscreen or button based call accept & reject. It appears this does not work on the newly released android 2.3 gingerbread. I am working on figuring out if there is any fix.
Optional myLock widget can be placed on the home screen for quick toggle of quick unlock mode.
myLock utilities is open source and has been developed under constant feedback and popular request from the user community. If you want to donate we have a plus purchase available. If you want to complain see below.
Important usage tips:
*Disable quick unlock before using alarm (this is an issue on HTC sense devices).
*Remove any task killer app for best results. Task killer apps are obsolete as of android 2.0 and later since automatic memory management is now part of the main android operating system. I am not responsible for any problems encountered while running task killer apps.
*Not for use with secure pin, password, or pattern lockscreens. Only functional to quick unlock the basic slide lockscreen. As of android version 2.2 This is the case. Older myLock utility version had security functions, but there is no way to make it interact with security in the newest android updates.
*Sometimes apps that are more memory heavy can slightly slow the quick unlock. This is dependent on your device performance and the app that was displaying when the phone went to sleep. There is no way we can speed this up, apps using more memory take time on some phones to be ready to take the screen after phone wakeup. That's one reason there is a lockscreen by design in this type of operating system.
I cannot reply to review comments because there is no way to do it, so please email me any feedback. I reply to all well-written feedback.
More from developer
Please report any bugs to me at my email and i will try my best to fix them.
Thanks for downloading and have fun!
-Improved battery life
-Even faster system
-One touch kill
-easy to use
This app will increase the battery life and improve the overall speed of your Galaxy Tabs.