NOTE: Beta version for JB released. See Change History for details
U.S. Xoom owners can now write to removable SD Card.
NO ROOT NEEDED / WORKS ON STOCK Xooms
SDCardXD is a file manager designed to overcome limitations of the Xoom tablet and allow you to utilize your SD Card. Select and copy files and directories. Move files from internal memory to removable SD Card.
Now integrates with MTP compatible digital cameras. Copy files directory from your camera to removable SD Card. Preview images from camera or share them with friends without having to import the photo's into your gallery.
(requires Host mode USB cable and compatible MTP Digital camera)
- Instant Search for files
- Create Directories on removable SDCard
- Copy/Cut & Paste to removable SDCard
- Multi-Tab User interface for easy copy and Pasting
- Built in Image gallery
- Single and Multi-File sharing
- MTP Camera integration (Preview, Copy, Share)
- Multifile selection
Due to the incomplete nature of the android operating system there are a few limitations:
- Honeycomb devices can only write/read files on removable SDCard. Deletion of files is not possible
- ICS Devices can delete files, but can't delete directories
- JB Devices can delete files and directories
The Application is currently under active development and we hope to have more features and functionality very soon.
Quick Tips to copy a file:
Navigate to a directory
Long Press on file to copy
Navigate to destination Directory
Hit Paste Button
Hit "Last" button to go back to source directory
Select another file.....
1.3jb released for Jellybean Devices
This technically a beta as we haven't had time to test in a large as group as normal. This version is for JB only, will have these features released for ICS devices as soon as that testing is done for this version.
Fix for new directory locations in JB
ZIP File support create/browse/copy files from Zip files
Expanded file type support for Nikon/Canon cameras
Can copy more files types from camera's (not just JPEG)
Bug fix for gallery selections
Fixes for out of memory errors
Fix Jpeg Thumbnail generation
Fix ANR on Delete and Copy of JPEGS
Major rewrite of application
MTP Camera Support
Image Gallery/Slide Show
New MultiSelect interface
Ability to cancel batch file operations.
New Home Directory support
New Open and Share File prompts on Long Press
More Fixes for ICS quirks
# New Multi-tab User Interface
# Create Directories on removable SDCard
# Much More
# Bug Fix for NullPointer exception
# Last bug fix before v1.1
# Bug fixes for international users
# Inclusion of Large Font option for visually impaired
# Instant File Search, search instantly for file name
# Right click on found file to change to directory of found file
# Fix for apostrophes in file names
# Fix for improper icon display
# Add "Cut" option for long press menu for file moves (Can't cut from external yet)
# Some general bug fixes
# Application Renamed to SDCardXD due to market search problems
# new Back and Refresh buttons
# modifications to manifest
# Internal MD5 Hash file validation on file copy
# Improved visual indication on copy success/failure
# Minor interface improvements on main screen
# Bug fixes in copy dialog box display text
# Delete File (internal memory Only) Long press option
# Trap back button to prompt for exit
# Open Dialog fix
# File Properties on long press
# Orientation change crash fix
# source must != destination file fix
# Initial Release
Simple-Task-Killer enforces the applications to terminate their tasks simply and in safety. Then it increases available memory, improves activity of the device, eventually minimizes battery consumption. Free Simple Task Killing tool, is this !
It has been designed for even beginners of an intelligent-phone to handle intuitively !
- Momentarily termination of tasks
- Transition to a detail page of application
- Transition to an uninstall pane of application
- Displays a ratio of CPU occupation
- Displays available memory
- Displays a quantity of remainder of the battery
- The ignore-list which is used for registering applications to be excluded or masked
- Registers recommended applications into the ignore-list
- Terminates both applications and STK itself
1. Non-resident software-Andriod2.3 or more
Popular task-killing softwares are continuing to be activated, and consuming memories. However, STK goes on the other way !
STK quits itself very fast just after terminating its action by a RETURN or HOME button.
Task-killing function itself continues to be a permanent resident ? A nuisance, isn't it ?
Such a contradictory feature shouldn't be implemented. Just for this reason STK has been designed like that.
Especially, the following function would never be implemented now and in the future.
One-tap-killing by using widget
Automatic-killing by supervising the activity of an application in background
Though the paid STK has similar one-tap-killing function to an widget, but big difference is non-resident behavior that has been fulfilled by using a quite unique short-cut.
The users of ICS or later (Android 4.0 or more), can use this function, just try it !
2. Fastest operation
The operation getting a task list is very much faster than that of pre-installed other task-killing applications or task managers !
3. Particular looks
A ratio of CPU occupation, available memory, a quantity of remainder of the battery, are shown on a display. That isn't cool enough !?
4. Manages active applications
By selecting a task from the task list pane, the management pane will appear, then you can uninstall an application or delete cache memory.
Therefore you would never be bothered to open the application management pane.
Q. Want to kill application by one-toutch. Doesn't STK implement an widget ?
A. An widget is always a resident, so STK does not implement it. Paid STK is equipped with a one-toutch killing function. (Android4.0 or more)
Q. Even after terminating a application, however it immediately appears again. Why ?
A. This is caused by the specification of Android OS. The pre-installed application which belongs to the configuration type, that needs to be continuing activated such as Facebook, is structured to reboot automatically .
Any function can terminate operation of an application temporarily, but no function would be able to re-terminate such application that reboots itself even after terminated once.
Q. Want STK that will not re-boot an application.
A. STK's basic concept is not to implement a resident function, therefore STK has no plan to implement a supervisory function that requires an application to suppress self-reboot.
Q. How to use the ignore-list ?
A. Those applications registered in the ignore-list will disappear from the application list, which appears after STK is activated.
This means that STK ignores whether they are operating or not. In other words they have already been put outside of STK's management.
Such applications that need to be always activated as "An alarm clock" and "E-mail", should not to be registered in the ignore-list to avoid a risk of terminating their operation.
When add an application in the ignore-list, first tap its name in the application pane, then next pane will pop up, finally tap "Add to ignore list".
• Kill selected tasks
• App or game killer
• Android optimizer
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Quick uninstaller
• Support all android version
• Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
4 reasons to "Kill" other Task Killer/Task Manager:
1. Not only saves your battery & memory by killing apps but itself uses much less battery than others. This kind of app should be the smallest one on your Android device;
2. Tells you clearly which apps have been killed
3. Multiple languages supported such as: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and so on;
4. Supports android phones with Android 2.0/2.1 (Eclair), Android 2.2 (Froyo), Android 2.3+ (Ginger Bread), Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.1/4.1/4.3 (Jelly Bean);
5. Protects your Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy mini, HTC One X, HTC One S, LG, Motorola Droid, Huawei etc.
Download the free Super Task Killer from NQ Mobile to get the following:
1. Task killer, kill running tasks and apps;
2. Auto-kill tasks at set times;
3. One click kill-task widget;
4. Set a different security level of apps or programs running in the background.
Team Eos is proud to present the Eos Boot Splash application.
First and foremost a special thanks to Kalico for deciphering the encoding of the Motorola Xoom splash image.
This application allows you to select a picture saved on your local device, crop it to the correct size and flash it to your device. The application also handles the flashing of the image, so there is no need to reboot into recovery or fastboot - just reboot your device and see your new boot splash!
Note: The application replaces the default Motorola Dual Core Technology image with one of your chosing. This is not a boot animation switcher.
This application has been tested on both Motorola Wifi Xooms and Motorola 4G Xooms, however it should work on any other Motorola xoom perfectly. It will NOT work on any other device than a Motorola Xoom.
Use BoostUp Advanced Speed Booster to increase mobile speed, by terminating unwanted tasks that runs in background
Automatic speed boostUp terminates unwanted tasks that slows down your android performance
Advanced Speed Booster stops unwanted tasks from using internet bandwidth
Battery Saver of Advanced Speed Booster stops threads that drain your Android smart phone battery
Reduces the CPU load by boosting your google's android performance
Desktop Short-cut to increase android mobile speed in a single click
Favours Racing at great Speed by maximizing android mobile memory for games
Free up the RAM by deleting unwanted garbage data. This makes your phone work faster.
Optimized Gaming increases the response time of games.
Advanced Speed Booster Increases the speed of apps that use GPS (like Google Maps)
Task manager to manually kill unwanted tasks
BoostUp frees up your critical CPU resources which reduces the drain on your system's speed, improving performance significantly.
Task Manager helps users to kill running app tasks.
Advanced Speed Booster works well in the following Mobile Brands: SAMSUNG, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Sony, DROID, GT, LG, Lenovo, Huawei, Micromax, Motorola, Nokia
Performed well in Android versions - Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Kitkat
!!!Warning!!! : We advice you to run only one Speed Booster app in your mobile, as potential conflicts may exist between our App and competing solutions like Memory Booster, Network Speed Booster, NQ Android Booster FREE, Speed Booster 2x, Internet Booster, Norton utilities, Smart RAM Booster,Game Booster, Advanced Task Killer etc
A fully featured scientific calculator with a neat twist. It calculates when you shake your phone. For your everyday calculations it features an easy to use basic view with direct access to all the most used functions. For complex calculations you can switch to an advanced view with a simple swipe of your thumb. Both views offer large buttons for easy usage on small and large devices.
- Entering entire expressions
- Calculation history with support for copying old results to calculator memory or clipboard
- Full support for Percentages (50 + 10% = 55!)
- Calculation memory support
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
- Predefined list of most used physical, chemical and mathematical constants
- Possibility to define custom constants for often used values
- Advanced result formatting with digit grouping etc. (customizable)
- Supports devices with large screens like Galaxy Tab or Xoom with optimized layout and large keys
- Supports different Themes (Classic, elegant & colorful)
- To access advanced memory functions (M-, MC) and hyperbolic functions use the “2nd” key
- A short touch of the “C” key deletes the last digit/function, a long press clears the entire expression
- Entering entire expressions
- Supports almost all complex calculations
- Calculation memory support
- Full support for Percentages (50 + 10% = 55!)
- Supports devices with large screens like Galaxy Tab or Xoom with optimized layout
- Supports different Themes (BlackCyan, White, Red, Green & Blue) more Themes will be added later
- A short touch of the “Delete” key deletes the last digit/function, a long press clears the entire expression
Please note that the presentation video is outdated (from the first version of the app). New features have been added in the meantime.
Some of the features are:
Tap a list item to show extra information and available actions, such as: showing the CPU graph of the process, killing an app, switching to an activity or view service information.
Sort the list by Name, CPU, Average CPU or Memory. Average CPU is computed taking in account the CPU values recorded during the time that process was alive.
Choose whether you want to display: inactive process (average CPU usage is 0), system processes (which have no apps running inside them), dead processes or app details.
Show global CPU graph or for any individual process. Note that more than one application can be running in a single process. The graph is for that process as a whole.
Scroll the graph and see a history of recorded values. Use the reset icon on the graph to scroll back instantly to the current time.
Use the Graph Inspect feature to display, when touching the graph, a small info box with the top 3 processes that consumed the most CPU at the given moment on the graph.
A live wallpaper showing you the current CPU load. You will now if there is a faulty app or background service consuming your CPU resources and draining you battery. All you have to do is double tap the heart and see what's going on :)
Task Manager, Live Wallpaper, CPU Graph, Usage History, Diagnostic, System Monitor
Tired of tasks running in the background?
Mobile Performer Task Manager Widget will fix this.
Having this available on your desktop, you'll be able to see who's running at the background and with one touch - kill it.
Memory meter will show you how much memory apps uses on your phone, and with a single click you can kill'em all!
One extra-ultra useful feature, is the embedded Google Search bar, it allows you to get rid of the default search widget and save a lot of expensive desktop space!
So what are you waiting for? Grab your FREE copy today!
More from developer
Please report any bugs to me at my email and i will try my best to fix them.
Thanks for downloading and have fun!
-Improved battery life
-Even faster system
-One touch kill
-easy to use
This app will increase the battery life and improve the overall speed of your Galaxy Tabs.