Overall, great app This is the best of the crossword apps out there, with many sources (though they are from the USA which makes it tough for a Brit), a simple interface, decent keyboard, and it's stable. Unfortunately, it's registering touches in the wrong locations since I altered the DPI on my Xperia Z3 to 400. No other apps have this problem & I can't think what else would be causing it.
Best thing since hot potatoes! If you like crossword puzzles then get this app right now! Heck, if you don't like crossword puzzles you should still download this app and stare at it on your screen, and appreciate the hidden wonders of what lies within. Do it. Do it now.
Love it on my phablet. Crashes happen in Android 7. Best one out there. Since Android Nougat, though, auto-rotate causes the app to crash when a puzzle is open, not saving the progress on the puzzle you were working on. Bug report sent.
Best crossword app around! Love it! Multiple crosswords, lots of options! I could be making this up, but it feels like the puzzles range in difficulty, too. So easy to play!
Navigation needs tweaking .I can no longer use the delete\backspace key when I need to go back to a previous entry to correct an answer. Would be nice to fix that.
My two favorite crossword puzzles are not downloading again. :( My two crossword puzzles have failed failed to download this week. But I love this app until now.
- Fixed Wall Street Journal downloader, which is now a daily puzzle
- Fixed NYT Monthly Bonus Puzzle downloader
- New downloader for the NYT Mini Puzzle
- Removed downloaders for Matt Gaffney's Weekly Crossword Contest and the Washington Post, which are now subscription-only
- Fixed puzzle download dialog, which was displaying incorrectly on devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher
- Fixed accented characters in Newsday puzzles
- Fixed several cursor movement bugs