Overall, great app This is the best of the crossword apps out there, with many sources (though they are from the USA which makes it tough for a Brit), a simple interface, decent keyboard, and it's stable. Unfortunately, it's registering touches in the wrong locations since I altered the DPI on my Xperia Z3 to 400. No other apps have this problem & I can't think what else would be causing it.
Thanks Adam! Thanks Adam for restoring this app back to awesomeness! If you enjoy cross word puzzles you will enjoy using this app. Various authors and an archive of puzzles available here.
Great app! It downloads crosswords from various crossword puzzle makers and you can download a previous day's puzzle.
Daily brain food But what happened to the Joseph Crossword puzzles? They haven't been downloading for me since yesterday (10/26). *Edit 10/30- Yay! All is fixed.
My two favorite crossword puzzles are not downloading again. :( My two crossword puzzles have failed failed to download this week. But I love this app until now.
Only app to have daily WSJ puzzles! Gets all the good newspaper puzzles.
- Fixed Wall Street Journal downloader, which is now a daily puzzle
- Fixed NYT Monthly Bonus Puzzle downloader
- New downloader for the NYT Mini Puzzle
- Removed downloaders for Matt Gaffney's Weekly Crossword Contest and the Washington Post, which are now subscription-only
- Fixed puzzle download dialog, which was displaying incorrectly on devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher
- Fixed accented characters in Newsday puzzles
- Fixed several cursor movement bugs