Thoth is the ultimate application to backup and log phone calls, messages and data activity on your handheld device.
Your phone has a limited capacity to store all the phone calls, messages and data activity you undertake everyday.
To be able to go back and get that specific number you forgot to save, a message you loved but deleted by mistake or just for the fun of it, Thoth helps you record every call, message, data activity that happens on your phone.
> Log Calls
Logs all call activity you undertake and stores them securely on the Thoth website for analytics.
> Log Messages
Logs all your SMS and MMS message activity and stores them securely on the Thoth website.
> Log Data Usage
Logs all mobile (3G/EDGE) data activity and provides analytics.
Logs all WiFi data activity and provides analytics.
>> Thoth+ | GMail
SMS and MMS messages seamlessly appear in you GMail mailbox to backup for ever :)
>> Thoth+ | Google Calendar
Call and Message activity is synced to your Google Calendar so that you do not lose that important number.
* edit, delete existing call logs
* add incoming, missing, outgoing call log entries
* automatically delete/trim your call log history(by days or by number of entries) to keep your call log size under control
* shortcut to clear all of your call history
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions or concerns.
Ultimate Backup (Free) features:
Backup to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or local storage
Backup/testore calls, bookmarks, Wi-Fi, messages, etc.
Freeze system and user apps
Convert user apps to system apps or vice versa
Link apps to Google Play and set automatic updates
Kill or force close any running app
Select apps to kill at boot
Create app groups and multi-select apps
Send or share your apps
View application & Google Play details
Explore an app's data and APK file
Clear app data and cache
Fix permissions (stops force closes) on apps
Create and restore Nandroid backups (CWMR, TWRP)
Ultimate Backup (Premium) features:
Restore from cloud
Extract & advanced restore from nandroid backups
Kill apps at boot
Note: If your phone is not rooted the app will be limited in some features.
Why do you need so many permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Google Drive
Superuser - Backup application data
* Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogs/mylogs_usersguide.html
* No Internet Permissions, your private data is safe with you. Beware of other log apps that can access your log entries without your knowledge.
* Categorized Log Entries. Comes with predefined categories to get you going. If you do not see a category that you need, you can rename existing categories, create new ones, or delete those you don't want to see.
* Templates: pre-define log details with text when adding a new log entry
* Attach files, photos, or recordings to log entry
* Recognizes Web, Phone, and Email text in log description creating clickable links
* View log entries in a List or Calendar view
* Swipe left/right to switch between List/Calendar view
* When in Calendar view, swipe up/down to change month
* Rate logs for additional significance
* Highly configurable. Create new log categories as well as rename existing
* Filter log entries by category, date, and rating
* Search logs for specified text. Highlight search text in log description
* Use Calendar view to set date filter by long pressing on a date
* Save logs as csv or html file with option to email
* Preference to treat "," as delimiter in log description when exporting as .csv file. Use commas in the log description to create separate cells in a spread sheet. Good for recording and plotting data entered in the log description.
* Backup and restore database (NOTE: It is highly recommended that you regularly backup your logs and save to a different storage media)
* Automatic backup of database to SD card
* Uses the phones system time (12 or 24 hr) and date format to ensure consistent time and date format between apps. (Note: You can override the system date and time settings from MyLogs preference settings)
IMPORTANT: If you have questions or issues, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not post questions in the market as we are unable to respond.
NOTE: A number of users have given 1 star related to log categories. My Logs comes with predefined log categories to get you going. There is no limit to what you can log. If you do not see a category that fits your needs, you can rename existing categories or create new ones.
Please see Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogs/mylogs_usersguide.html
Reponse to user comments:
Daniel Jul 17 & Maria Jul 3, 2012
Log categories are configurable. If you do not see a category, you can either create a new one or rename an existing category. To add a log entry press "Add Log Entry", select your category, add log details, then press "Add"
Jill July 1, 2012
Restore only works if you have done a backup of your logs
too on May 28, 2012
Log categories are configurable. If you do not see a category, you can either create a new one or rename an existing category.
Susan on March 29, 2012
You choices are not limited. Log categories are configurable.
Key: app, log, logging, logger, data logger, diary, note, memo, journal, secure, notepad, free.
- scheduled phone calls by time (working on ability to schedule phone calls by location)
- to-do calls and sort them by priority and/or category
- ability to schedule phone calls repeatedly (daily, weekly, monthly)
- automatic creation of a planned call for contacts that have birthdays on specified day
- monitoring your missed calls and automatically create a to-do call
- the history of calls (both voice calls finished through the application and all calls in the device)
- and more
Internet permission is required for Flurry Analytics (please see www.flurry.com for more information) to track, where is our application used (we are only using Flurry Session Data - contains information about device, version of operating system and other non-private data) and also for error reporting.
Do you miss some functionality / language version in the application or something is not working? Please, contact us. Many thanks!
More from developer
"Manage your talk time - Never get a bill shock - Have a peace of mind!"
New update...SMS Preview even if your phone is locked - it helps to preview SMS toast if you are in workouts, jog etc. Or simply view bank OTP immediately.
The following FAQ can make better understanding of the App for buyers! Thanks in advance!
Is it secure & accurate?
100% security, privacy & confidentiality to your data. It's accurate to seconds (hh:ss).
I'm already a postpaid subscriber, how should I know my total talk time & billing day?
Please call your mobile operator's customer service number or verify your last month bill copy for details.
Who can use this app?
This is an universal app, any mobile subscribers, any plan holders (postpaid/prepaid) can use this app unlimitedly.
Whoever wants to save money by contain the calls within their limit. And also whoever wants to use their talk time fully.
Anyone can do the simple configuration setting and start using this application immediately.
A must-have app on every android mobile device.
How this application can improve anyone's life?
Currently there is no other application like this in Android world by displaying your call usage 'On the fly'. So you can plan outgoing/incoming calls & manage accordingly by watch out the toast display on end of the call, without spend extra money as well as used your talk time fully for every month. In this way you never get the 'Bill Shock'.
When the reset will happen?
It will automatically do the reset on your billing day.
What is 'FREE talktime nos'?
Some subscribers have free talk time to selected numbers. These numbers will be excluded from the usage calculation.
The numbers are separated by comma. eg., (81234567,98765432)
My reset day is on 1st of April, I start to call on 31st March 11.30pm and continue to talk until 1st April 12.20am. How the application handle this scenario?
This application act smartly & calculate only April month's talk time for the new count. i.e., 20mins
Is there any background job will be using for this app?
Is it worth buy?
Definitely value for your money. One time investment can save lot in your life time!
Which devices can support?
All devices whichever having Android version above 2.2 can install this application.
Keywords:- Managing talk time, Incoming, Outgoing, Mobile, Telecom, operators, subscribers, Postpaid, Prepaid, Sprint , T-Mobile, China Mobile, Vodafone, Airtel, Orange, Telenor, Beeline, China Unicom, T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, Telkomsel, BSNL, Maxis, Tata, Virgin, Digi Mobile, Turkcell, MTS, StarHub, SingTel
If you like this app, please encourage us by recommending 'Smart Call Summary' to your friends, Thanks a lot.
Build Version :-
Android Version 2.2
This android application is used to backup your Contacts, SMS, Logs & restore from your storage.
Your data is invaluable. It's 1000 times more than your money. Once propagated in internet cannot revert back. It is always best way to do your backup without internet/wifi/2G/bluetooth or internet with trusted partners like Google/Yahoo/Facebook authentication.
'Security, Privacy & Confidential to user data' is our primary goal. In is way this application has been designed & developed without using any Network/Internet or Email with password internally.
This has the various include options for both backup & restore,
• Logs (Missed & Received Calls)
Is it secure?
100% Security, Privacy & Confidentiality to your data. It will not connect to any external server, others mail session or even internet.
Will this application ask password for sending backup file?
No. It will not ask your password for sending backup file.
What are the supported storage devices?
Email, Bluetooth, SD card, Skype, Google Docs etc.
What is the backup format? Is it transparent to user?
XML. Yes it is transparent to user.
Where to find the backup file inside phone?
Backup file is storage in path [/sdcard/phonebackup/backupddMMMyy_HHmmss.xml] format.
Can user edit/modify the backup file & restore?
Of course, user has full access to edit or modify the content & able to restore. But user must take care of the XML correctness.
Who can use this?
• Anyone who has frequently used to send SMS, received calls from new numbers, dial-up new phone numbers can use this application to do the backup for future references daily or weekly basis.
• Regular Phone backup to secure your data.
• Change of phones.
Is there any need of external computer for backup & restore?
No need. There is an option send the backup file to your email & later you can download it from email and restore.
I have more than one phone nos. & email ids in my contact. Is it backup all my contact details?
Of course, this application will take care of backing up all your contact details.
Is there any possibility for the third party to get my contact details while using this application?
Absolutely there is no possibility at all. Feel free it’s your own private personnel application. Even it’s not using your internet connection also.
I have deleted, edited & modified some of the data in backup file. After that I tried to restore from backup. Now it is throwing error as ‘corrupted file error’. What can I do now?
This is because of MAL formed XML tags during your modification. Please check the correctness of XML file & try again.
Is there any provision to delete backup data file?
Yes. There is an option to delete backup data file. Please note delete cannot be undone.
Which devices can support?
All devices whichever having Android Version above 2.3.3 can install this application.
Build Version :-
Android Version 2.3.3.
Keywords:Security, Privacy & Confidentiality, Backup & Restore Android, Call Logs, Contacts, SMS, Bluetooth, SD Card, Email
IF you like this app, please encourage us by recommending 'Secure Backup & Restore' to your friends, Thanks a lot.