My CookBook lets you create your own digital cookbook. Build your own recipe database by gathering recipes on the web and using the import features.
It is you and your own cookery!
You are looking for a new recipe ? Use our searching engine to find a new recipe on the web. When you have found one you like, import it into My CookBook. Then you will be able to view it everywhere on your phone or your tablet. You can add your own photo, change ingredients or directions, or add you own comments
You already have a cookbook ? Add a new recipe into My CookBook manually, or import your digital cookbook using one of the file formats we support like Meal Master (.mmf), MasterCook (.mxp), LivingCookBook (.fdx) , ReKconv (.rk)...
You want to share some recipes with your friends ? Invite your friends to join My CookBook, share your recipes with them and view their recipes. Or share your recipes on Facebook or by email, sms, and others. You can also send them a “My CookBook” file they will be able to load into their app
My CookBook also includes these features :
• Create shopping lists using your recipe ingredients
• Synchronize your recipes on different devices using dropbox
• Scale the ingredients to serve more or less people
• Use the speech feature to read recipes
• Customize various parts of the app such as theme, font size, categories.
• Earn Kiip Rewards by adding new recipes
• Open recipes on your Android Wear watch
My CookBook is also available on your desktop: http://www.mycookbook-online.net
Create a free account on our online version My CookBook Online and you will enjoy these additional features (in the app and the website):
• Save up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists in the cloud
• Synchronize up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists between all your android applications and your online account
• View and manage these recipes on any computer or any device
• Invite your friends to join My CookBook Online and view their recipes
• Plan your meals and generate a shopping list for the week
Create a Premium account on My CookBook Online and :
• All your recipes and shopping lists will be saved in the cloud
More details here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/pro/
The creation of an account on My CookBook Online is optional and the number of recipes is not limited in the Android application.
We support more than 200 websites. If your favorite cooking website is not supported, you can submit a request or vote for already submitted requests here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/siterequests/
My CookBook , the only cooking app you need !
Ads in the app may be removed by purchasing an in-app add-on or by installing the paid version of My CookBook : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.cookbookpro
Help us to translate My CookBook to other languages : http://www.getlocalization.com/MyCookbook/
Key words : cook, cooking, recipe, shopping list, recipe manager, meal planner
Also, when in edit mode, you can press and hold on an ingredient or instruction and after about 2 seconds buttons will appear that allow you to reorder your ingredients and instructions.
I have written a user guide. It is available here: http://recipeboxapp.blogspot.com/2014/04/recipebox-user-guide.html
RecipeBox is a simple recipe management application for your phone or tablet. It's the perfect home for all of your go-to recipes. The ones you find yourself making time and again. With RecipeBox, they are always at your finger tips. Easily create, tweak, and share recipes with your friends. You can even email recipes to your friends and family from the app.
My wife and I have been using this app for over two years now. When we find a recipe that we would like to have again, it goes straight into RecipeBox. It works really well for us, you should try it.
RecipeBox is open source: https://github.com/war1025/recipebox
★ The most powerful way to search the recipe sites you love
Why waste time sifting through the wrong recipes? Our unique search filters allow you to find the perfect recipes by cuisine, taste, diet (Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo), nutrition, allergies (dairy, gluten, seafood, and more), cook time, technique, and more – so the recipes you find first are the right ones. No need to worry, we have all of your favorite recipes for cooking from top recipe sites and from the best food blogs like Chow, Serious Eats, and Steamy Kitchen. Find something that meets your tastes and nutrition preferences in a snap.
★ Collect, save and organize your favorite recipes in your digital recipe box
Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the simple tap of a ‘Yum’ button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create personal collections for easy organization, sharing of your recipes, and easy view when cooking and shopping.
★ Discover recipe recommendations, just for you
Set up your taste and nutrition preferences and we’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about you like (and don’t like). Yummly will provide you with food recipe recommendations every day that you are sure to love. In a bit of a food rut? Let Yummly help you out with a cornucopia of tasty suggestions for cooking. The more you Yum, the better it gets!
★ Personalized Diets
Have a special diet? Are you trying to eat vegan, paleo, or gluten free? Do you have an allergy to peanuts or shrimp? Do you dislike cilantro? Yummly has you covered! We scour recipes across the web we automatically filter out recipes that don’t match your tastes, allergies, and diets. Simply Yum recipes to easily create diet specific collections in your recipe box.
Use Paprika Cloud Sync to wirelessly sync between your devices and take your recipes with you everywhere you go! (Please note: each version of Paprika is sold separately for each device, but Paprika Cloud Sync is a free service.)
• Enter in your own custom recipes.
• Built-in web browser lets you search for your favorite recipes online.
• Easily clip recipes with a single tap from more than 200 different recipe sites.
• Innovative clipboard tools let you copy and paste recipe information from any website.
• Quickly scale recipe ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Add personalized notes to each recipe.
• Track nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it).
• Easily manage your grocery list: add recipes with a single click, as well as your own items.
• Powerful grocery list automatically consolidates your ingredients and categorizes them by aisle.
• No-hassle meal planning: add specific recipes or custom entries into the weekly meal planner.
• Customizable categories: assign recipes to multiple categories.
• Lock the screen to prevent it from turning off while cooking.
• Powerful search tools help you easily find any recipe by source, ingredient or name.
• Full email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
• Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
• Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps.
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required.
• Free cloud sync. Sync your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans with all other versions of Paprika.
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
My Recipes is an app that allows you to store, organize, and share your personal recipes. Unlike those other apps that force you to use THEIR recipes, this app allows you to store YOUR OWN recipes...creating your own virtual cookbook.
- Facebook integration...tell your friends what you are cooking!
- Use your own images for your recipes
- Create grocery lists from your recipe ingredients!
- Sync your recipes with Dropbox to backup your recipes and to view or modify them from your computer or other mobile devices!
- Flip your phone to landscape orientation when viewing a recipe to see the ingredients on the left and the instructions on the right!
- Cooking for a large crowd? Change the proportions of a recipe with a click of a button if you’d like to half, double, triple, or quadruple the ingredients of a recipe.
- Disable your lock screen when you are viewing a recipe.
- Simply email a recipe to a friend.
- Turn ads on or off.
- Tag your recipes with descriptive keywords to make them easy to find.
- Search your recipes by ingredient!
- Import recipes from popular websites!
Keywords: cooking, oven, Halloween treats, thanksgiving dinner, lunch, breakfast, Christmas meals, baking, bake, gourmet, chef, taste, eat, easy
Recipes can be entered quickly and simply with as little or as much information as needed and can be grouped by categories that you define making Recipe Keeper work the way you do.
Create shopping lists quickly and easily and access them from your phone or tablet.
Share your recipes across all of your Android, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices (separate purchase required for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8).
Attach photos to your recipes, add your own notes, rate your recipes and flag your favorites.
Quickly search for your recipes by ingredients, directions or rating.
Import recipes automatically from a number of popular recipe websites.
Share your recipes with your friends and family.
With Recipe Keeper you finally have one place to keep all of your recipes, organized just the way you want!
•Add your own recipes, quickly and easily
•Organize your recipes, your way, by course and by categories
•Supports multiple shopping lists
•Share your recipes and shopping lists across all your Android, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices
•Search for recipes by ingredients, directions, ratings or favorites
•Easily import recipes from the internet
•Share your recipes by email
You can even transfer Recipes from your "Recipe Box" app. Just Export Recipes from RecipeBox and save them to SDCARD and import them in Recipe Box Pro.
Create/Edit/Delete your own shopping list and add your recipe to shopping list.
Share your recipe.
Please leave us your feedback to help us make your experience better.
Access your appetizing recipes anywhere and anytime using MyRecipes, your personal recipe book.
This app offers you an interface to store and browse all your recipes within your android device. It lets you organize your recipes under customized categories with images. And additionally it allows you to share any of your saved recipes with your friends.
Create, Share & Enjoy your personalized cuisine realm.
** This app does not have any recipes built into the app **
Customised categorization of recipes - You can easily add/edit/delete these categories.
Storing multiple images with recipe details
Easy managing and updating of recipes
Enjoy flexible and easy organizing and updating of recipe description text and images within My RecipesBook.
Add recipes under multiple categories,
Find any recipe in no time using simple search option.
Keep your recipe list updated and organized by adding/editing/deleting any recipe anytime.
Share your recipes on Facebook or via Email - Simply relish the joy of helping your near and dear ones by sharing your recipes. And of course getting admiration for your talent will an additional plus.
Web application to connect with mobile app & Social Features
Online search includes recipes from FoodNetwork.com, Epicurious.com, AllRecipes.com, and MyRecipes.com (which provides recipes from several magazines including Food & Wine, Cooking Light, and many more).
Note that online search is for .com sites only. If you are in Canada or Europe the online search result recipes will be in imperial units.
If you are having any problems with this app please contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get them fixed. Your satisfaction, reviews, and ratings are very important to us. Thanks!
I have re-published this app to get around the issue I noted above. Any further updates to this will be available through that app, available here (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.wrowclif.recipebox2)
RecipeBox is an app for the tinkerers and experimenters of the cooking world. It has convenient features that allow you to search, categorize, and view all your recipes from your phone, but the heart of the app is really all about creating new recipes, tweaking existing recipes, and sharing tasty discoveries with your friends and family.
RecipeBox was crafted over a six month period by my fiancee and me. We're going through the starving college student / pay off student loans stage of our lives, so we don't have a lot of money to put into eating well. Great, affordable meals are a lot easier when you know how to cook. Cooking is easier when you have a good way to keep track of what recipes work and what recipes don't.
Food blogs and family members are a great place to learn about new recipes, but it can be a pain to find that recipe again next time you want to make it, and sometimes you just want to make one of your old stand-bys or try out a new riff on an old favorite. RecipeBox is perfect for all three scenarios.
Entering new recipes is a breeze with RecipeBox's intuitive, easy to use layout. RecipeBox even remembers and adapts to the different ingredients you use and
suggests them when you enter new recipes.
Finding the recipe you're craving is quick and painless with RecipeBox's built-in search and categorization tools.
Trying something different with one of your existing recipes is simple with RecipeBox. Along with allowing you to edit recipes to fix typos and omissions, RecipeBox lets you create variations of existing recipes without having to re-enter everything.
And when you create a new masterpiece, you are just a few taps away from sharing it with all your friends and family. RecipeBox has built-in sharing that lets you easily email your recipes to whoever you think would enjoy them. Everyone has email, so you can share your creations with anyone. There is no special site you need to join or membership you need to buy. But if the recipient has RecipeBox on their phone too, they can load your recipe into their RecipeBox with the click of a button.
Every aspect of RecipeBox is based around real-world usage and experience. Throughout the development process, we continually tweaked the app to better fit our wants and needs. We are confident you will find it useful as well. So give it a try. It's free, what have you got to lose?
RecipeBox. The app that lets you be the head chef in the kitchen.
- Take your Android Tablet into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
- Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Create recipes on Android Phones and Tablets
- Import recipes on Pepperplate.com from your favorite sites.
- Combine recipes into menus for dinner party or holiday meal planning.
- Organize meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
- Add to your shopping list on the website, and it automatically syncs to your Android tablet or phone.
- Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
- The COOK NOW feature on Android Tablets allows you to set multiple timers for all of the recipes in your menu
- Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
- Your collection synchronizes automatically from the website and is backed up on your device automatically without connecting to a computer.
- Take your entire recipe collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no Internet connection required.
RecetteTek is a real cookbook 2.0 for all food lovers.
The application allows you to create your recipe library and manage them easily.
You can gather all your favorite recipes in one application.
Add your own recipes or import them directly from the Internet .
RecetteTek has a search engine to easily find and import recipes from most cooking WebSites.
See the list of compatible websites http://www.cmonapp.fr/recettetek/compatibility.html
Your recipe is not provided for the right quantity? Change it easily!
Thanks to the different filters available (categories, ingredients, tags, favorites) , you will find recipes as quickly as a flash.
Bring with you your shopping lists in order to not forget anything at the supermarket. Create as many shopping lists as you want. From the recipe , add the ingredients directly into the list of your choice.
You can use your tablet in order to not to have to touch the screen when you are cooking.
You can not make your decision in all your recipes? Shake your device, RecetteTek will choose a recipe for you.
RecetteTek will make you forget your pieces of paper !
Cooking will be a pleasure .
The application is free and without limitations :-)
* Search engine of recipes integrated into the application
* Add recipe, modify the ingredients , steps and photos, rate your recipes
* Sort and filter your recipes by category
* Search by ingredients , convenient to finish the leftovers from his fridge!
* Add favorite recipes
* Manage your own categories
* Share your recipes by mail
* Backup and restore your recipes (You can also share your recipes with your friends! )
* Create your shopping lists from recipe details
* Change the quantities (automatic calculate)
* Search by tags
How to import a recipe?
> By using the integrated search engine
> Since your browser sharing the page to the application RecetteTek
> Entering the url address of the recipe in the import function of the application
You can use your computer, the backup generator (. rtk) available on our website to quickly import your recipes http://www.cmonapp.fr/recettetek/generator.html?lang=en
Come follow the news of the application :
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/110488147708189193743
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/recettetek
Want to remove ads or simply support the development of RecetteTek a pay key is available:
Tags : recipes, recipe, cook, cooking, shopping list, cookbook, free, grocery list, recipe manager
"Hot Tea And Drinks",
"Beef & Mutton",
"Bone Health Foods",
"Christmas & New Year Special",
"Drinks & Shakes",
"Healthy Heart Foods",
"Ice Cream & Deserts",
"Kids and Baby Food",
"Memory Boosting Foods",
"Rice, Biryani, & Pulao",
"Roti, Nan & Bread",
"Salad, Pickle, Sauces",
"Snack And Appetizer",
"Special Pakistani Dishes",
"Sweets & Cakes",
"Vegetables & Pulses",
Mostly recipes are in English some of them are in Urdu. All these recipes are really helpful if you want to be an expert cook. You can easily impress your family and friends by using these recipes.
Latest collection of distinctive and best Pakistani recipes 2014. Choose your favorite recipe from huge collection of recipes including Traditional Riwaiti Mithaiyan, Ramadan, New Indian, Chinese, Italian, Desi food, Intercontinental Food Recipes & Cooking Tips & Tricks. Get daily updated recipes with a vast variety of recipes like cake, pasta, Asian food and other. Find desi totka’s, easy & homemade Urdu & English recipes, cooking tips in traditional & desi style. Share the delicious taste with your friends & family.
Please email email@example.com in regards with questions.
* * * *
""What a diamond in the rough! ... I LIKE this app! It is loaded with recipes, cooking tips, new ideas, not to mention great feedback from other users on recipes, crockpots, techniques and so much more ... I've tried several recipes that are great. Honestly, I check in daily and can't wait to see where it goes from here. Thanks Slow Cooker Recipes!""
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get:
- Daily Slow Cooker Recipes
- Video Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Beef Recipes
- Pork Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Chili Recipes
- Slow Cooker Shopping Reviews
- Save recipes to your Favorites
With this robust and enlightening Slow Cooker crockpot Recipes app, not only will you find hundreds of tasty slow cooker recipes, but you'll also find many recipes broken down into convenient categories according to they type of dish it is. Video recipes will show you exactly what to do, and "Daily Recipes" will give you brand new slow cooker recipes EVERY DAY!
We know how it is: planning and preparing dinner every night takes a lot of work. You want to make a nice meal for your family, but you don't have hours to spend in the kitchen. That's why recipes for a slow cooker have so many advantages:
- Easy preparation
- Save tons of time in the kitchen
- Clean up is a snap!
- Best of all - it tastes GREAT!
...and many more. Now you can save a lot of time and effort and make the meal your family deserves and that you have time for. Quick, yet flavorful, crockpot recipes are just a FREE download away!
Make sure to grab your FREE copy of the Slow Cooker Recipes app today!
- Get over 200+ of the top Bible verses that we all love.
- The BEST daily Bible verse app on Android
- The EASIEST way to read a wide variety of Bible verses
- Provides Bible Inspiration at the touch of a button.
- Additional verses added regularly.
- Browse through COUNTLESS # of fun pickup lines!
- One of the BEST funny apps on the Android market!
- The FASTEST pick up line app for that moment when you need one quick!
- Download it now for FREE!
- Provides the EASIEST way to go through random flashcards
- The MOST commonly found LSAT words on the test
- Helps you memorize words in the most effective way
- More LSAT words added each week
- Provides the EASIEST way to go through random flashcards
- The MOST commonly found SAT words on the test
- Helps you memorize words in the most effective way
- More SAT words added each week