BigBoss is the Mobile Dialer that allows to make VoIP calls from any of the android devices and it uses 3G/Edge/Wi-Fi Internet connectivity. It is developed based on the requirements of VoIP Providers business needs.
It uses SIP protocol based for signaling
Supports G729, PCMU, and PCMA codecs
Runs behind NAT or Private IP
User Friendly Interface
Auto Sync of Balance
Real Time Sip status messages
Address book integration
Compatible with all sip standard switches
BigBoss has very efficient implementation of jitter buffer to play voice smoothly.
Silent suppression and comfort noise generation has been used to reduce the bandwidth usage, and this makes the dialer more efficient in making VoIP calls.
It easily integrates with mobile phonebook and auto detects (+) sign when contact is picked from phonebook.”
BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice dramatically improves meeting effectiveness and productivity by:
- delivering high quality sound: high definition combined with background noise reduction and audio levelling of each participant
- enabling voice separation: participant voices come from different directions (just like being around the meeting room table)
- making it easier and faster to join BT MeetMe conference calls.
- choose from 3 easy ways to join your meeting
1. Using WiFi or mobile data
2. Have the app call you back on your phone
3. Call into the meeting by clicking on a local dial-in number in the app
- save your chairperson BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice account details so you can just tap to start a meeting
- join other BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice conferences by tap on the email link (No need to type in a passcode)
- option to set app to only connect using WiFi to save on network data charges.
How the app works:
- to host a conference requires an active BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice account from BT Group plc.
(Please note this is distinct from a standard BT MeetMe account)
- to join, an invitation from your host
- requires a data connection. (Depending on your data plan, you may incur charges when using this app to join meetings)
- recommended WiFi internet, or 4G or higher data connection for the best audio experience
- requires minimum of Android 4.0 or later
- recommended Android 4.4 or later for the best Dolby Voice audio experience.