MarkIt! is your new efficient way to capture ideas and boost productivity. Designed for tablets.
With its easy-to-navigate layout tailored to common workflow patterns, you can:
- Snap pictures to capture progress.
- Mark up pictures with helpful notes and sketches.
- Save pictures and modify them anytime.
- Stay organized and make smart decisions.
Whether you’re tackling an ongoing project or documenting different aspects of a situation, MarkIt! offers the ideal slate for you to lay out visions, modify them, and keep an organized portfolio of progress over time.
- Camera: Snap pictures with your phone or tablet camera.
- Gallery: Save pictures to a gallery built in MarkUp in addition to your phone or tablet gallery.
- Sketch: Load pictures from the MarkIt! gallery to a blank canvas; sketch on the picture and add notes.
- Convenient, easy-access storage to stay organized: Pictures and sketches are saved both in MarkIt! and in your phone/tablet. In your phone/tablet gallery, the pictures and sketches are stored in thumb, fit, and full sizes.
- No lost work or timeouts from inactivity: Even if you close out of the app, anything that was on the canvas will stay until you manually clear it.
- Diverse menu for marking up pictures: Make use of shapes, free form, lines, labels, and style and color options.
- Backdrop and overlay images: Load a picture to the canvas to be the backdrop, or add an overlay picture on top of an existing backdrop.
- Focus feature for easy adjustments anytime: Adjust the size, style, color, or location of a shape (including a label or overlay image) anytime by tapping and “focusing” on it.