Buscount application provides live departure timings for all bus stops in London.
1. Find nearby bus-stops using your device's GPS feature.
2. An advanced and accurate search engine to locate bus stops by Post code, partial post code, street name, address, bus stop sms code or a combination.
3. Save your frequently used bus stops in 'My stops'. This allows you to check bus departures from inter-connecting stops without hassle of remembering the bus stop codes. So, when your train approaches the platform, or you are approaching a switch-over stop, you know exactly how much time you have to catch the next bus with a single click of button.
4. It's free
The application uses TFL as a source of Countdown bus data, but we use our own API for the search engine.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Over 400,000 downloads on iPhone & Android!
London Bus Timing Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the data directly from TFL.
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your Android phone's GPS
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* View nearest stops on a map
* Refresh the Bus Timing Countdown
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Shows Cancelled Bus Routes
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TFL, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results.
☆☆☆ By Popular Request, the Bus Guru Journey Planner lists all the user’s real-time bus options, journey times AND the buses' Live departure times, which allows Londoners to choose the soonest AND fastest bus ☆☆☆
The Next Web UK & Media Editor Paul Sawers says: 'Bus Guru is differentiating itself from existing apps by providing real-time information... as well as letting you plan your journey... You can choose to view bus stops and full TFL bus routes on a customised map, and you can even see all the locations where you can top-up your Oyster Card around you, which is actually a very handy feature if you’re looking to avoid paying the premium cash-fares on London transport... It’s an intuitive app to use. Most importantly, it works and it’s pretty fast too.'
New Media Age's Ronan Shields says: 'I’ve spent many a frosty morning stuck at an East End bus stop cursing the lack of such a service and the Bus Guru site developers here have finally delivered.'
Never miss a bus again! Bus Guru puts ALL of the information London bus commuters need at their fingertips. It is lightening fast due to its advanced caching technology, easy to use and doesn’t crash. It has the 18,942 London bus stops and 1,340 routes covered and also provides:
⚑ LIVE INFO: Up-to-the-second information on all TFL buses’ real-time locations.
⚑ ONE CLICK: To view your nearest stop’s buses OR all the bus stops around you.
⚑ LIVE JOURNEY PLANNER: Compare the quickest routes AND live bus times using Bus Guru’s Journey Planner integrated with live bus times. So you can find the fastest bus AND which bus is leaving first.
⚑ SEARCH: For ANY bus stop and live bus info via an address/postcode/area.
⚑ MAPS: View bus stops and full TFL bus routes on a customised map. Tap on a flag to view the bus stop number and name, plus the final destination and routes.
⚑ OYSTER CARD TOP-UPS: View ALL of the Oyster Card Top-up vendors around you. Search for Oyster vendors via the map.
⚑ FAVOURITES: Save bus stops by tapping the star.
⚑ RECENT STOPS: Look at the stops you’ve recently viewed with one click.
⚑ DISRUPTIONS: View live bus diversions, cancellations and closures.
⚑ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE: We have invested a considerable amount of time into making Bus Guru user-friendly, nifty and beautiful.
⚑ FAST: Due to advanced caching technology and optimisation.
⚑ STABLE: Works on all types of Android phone – and doesn’t crash.
⚑ MORE FEATURES COMING SOON: Please email us email@example.com / Tweet @BusGuru / write on the www.facebook.com/BusGuru wall to let us know what features you’d like.
We have combined two very complex systems so please email the Bus Guru Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any blips and we will update the app.
As with all good location-based apps, Bus Guru works with your phone’s location services (3G/GPS/GPRS/WiFi) and searches for up to 10 seconds to locate you as accurately as possible when you open the app so please make sure your setting for location services are on.
TFL LIVE COUNTDOWN DATA
If the app ever says ‘No Data Available’ it is either due to TFL’s data being temporarily unavailable or your location is outside the TFL Live Countdown zone.
If you do experience any problems then please do contact the Bus Guru Support Team email@example.com (before rashly leaving a bad review) as we can most likely swiftly solve it for you. Feedback is always read and considered.
Keep Bus Guru free by telling your friends: Twitter @BusGuru / Facebook: facebook.com/BusGuru. Bus Guru www.busguru.co.uk is available for all smartphones.
Data provided by Transport For London.
London Bus & Tube Maps offers something very simple, yet invaluable to both native and tourist alike. Complete offline access to the official Transport of London Tube Maps for all 9 zones in London. The Bus Maps offers you key bus routes with major tourists attractions labeled.
* Tube map (Underground map) and Bus map
* Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom
* No internet connection required
* Free app
* Bus routes available between major journey attractions, make your travel a lot easier
* Help tourists and visitors to travel in London conviniently using key bus service
If you appreciate my work, clicking an advertisement is your way of saying this. Whereas if you do not like it, just leave some comments and please also leave the brand and name of your phone. Have fun in London!
London tube map, London underground map, London bus map, London Metro map, London tourist map, London travel map, London journey map, London attractions
关键字：伦敦 地铁 公交 地图 轨道交通 旅游 旅行 景点
Tested on a range of handsets:
HTD Desire HD
Samsung Galaxy SII
Sony Ericson Xperia Arc
The app uses live data from TFL Countdown.
A free simple yet powerful application to assist you in your travels around London using live data provided by TfL and utilising Countdown bus information.
- Tube, DLR and Overground
- Live bus departure boards (Countdown)
- Bus routes
- Road traffic alerts (location awared)
- Rail traffic alerts
- Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes
- Easy to use favourites and nearby locations
Many more features available in this app! It is a shortcut of TFL official service.
If you have any comments, questions or issues, please contact me. If you have a problem with the app, please email me instead of resorting to daft negative reviews.
- Tube and rail Maps
- Central London Key Bus Maps/City Tourist Map - (Official City Guide)
- TFL Tube/Train station toilets
- London Theatres Map
- Transport For London Accessibility Map - Wheelchair access map of stations
A simple handy app to carry around useful maps in your pocket - let us know what maps you would like to see added!
- Online journey planning using TFL
- Underground, Bus, Train, DLR, Tram, and River
- GPS aware
- Save plans offline
- One touch 'Take me home' feature
- Semi geographical Tube map
- TFL Live Departures
Please email any bugs. Thanks!
Latest update includes
- Tube status fixes
- App2SD support
- Update of station data
- DLR live departures fix
- Improved live departure performance
Not assoc with TFL / National Rail
you will be able to find below
* Plan a journey
* Get service updates
* Live arrivals and departures
* View tube map
From a 3d carousel UI ,
Please see the screenshots for more information.
> Fetch Live Departure timings from TFL(Tube, DLR, Bus, River Services), National Rail & Overground and BAA
> Fetch scheduled TramLink Departures from TFL
> Bookmark frequent stations
> Use very little memory
> Service updates
> TFL Journey Planner
> Live Roadside Message Signs
> Live Traffic Disruptions
> Live Traffic Camera Images
> Live Barclay's Cycle Hire Availability
> Source London Charge Points
> Nearest Oyster Shop Locations
> Nearest Transport Stops and Departures
> London Travel Network Maps
> National Rail Journey Planner
Currently Tube, DLR, Bus, River, Overground, National Rail, BAA & Gatwick Flight and London Tramlink services are supported. More services will be added to this app in future versions.
Please send feature requests and bug reports via in-app menu options. Comments are not monitored.
> INTERNET - To fetch data over the Internet from Tfl, National Rail, BAA etc.
> ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check if device is connected to the Internet before fetching data
> ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To get location of device from network provider if GPS is unavailable
> ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - To get location of device of device from GPS
> BILLING - To allow in-app purchase of ad remover
> WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To save maps to USB/SD Card storage
> check/save last bus/tube
> 'search' by flight no and terminal no
> oyster card login and topup balance checker
> Weather at destination station/stop/coords
> Save scheduled departures
> Themes?!? (too invasive to implement at this point)
> Find-a-ride ? (low priority)
> ETA widgets (target v4.0)
> BMarks to JSON format (required for online sync)
> Help section (v3.1 initial implementation)
> (In-App)Online Backup/Restore of Preferences and Bookmarks (Google accounts permission required ? maybe)
This is NOT an official TFL / National Rail / BAA app and the developer is NOT associated to TFL or National Rail or BAA in any way.
- Tube status & live departure info
- Widgets show live data on your home screen!!
If you like this app, see my other travel app *London Journey*
Please email any bugs. Thanks!
---- Fixed in new version ----
- CHANGED APP ICON, to not be the official TFL tube logo
- Fixed 404 errors
- Fixed problem of tube status widget not updating
- New location based live departures display
- Fixed DLR live departures
THIS APP IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH TFL
• Arrivals and Departures information for London Stansted Airport
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Map showing your current location within the airport
• Detailed map also shows location of gates, bars, cafes, rest rooms etc.
• Details of ground transportation from the airport (taxi, bus, train etc)
• Local hotel information
• 5 Day local weather forecast
Other London airport apps available are Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, London City. Other UK apps are Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh.
The mobile info service for urban mobility.
Imagine ... you are in London downtown, it's 9pm, windy and raining. You are sitting comfortably in a pub, you order another drink and with a quick check on your mobile phone you know you have enough time to catch your next bus home. You finish your drink, put your coat on and get to the bus stop at just the right time.
Travel smart and comfortable using these tripease service features:
- Monitor: Get real-time information when your tube, bus or train is leaving.
- Route: See the best way from your starting point to your destination.
- Map: Use the mobile guide through your city and find out about points of interest.
- Info: Check if there are disruptions on your line before leaving.
The public transport app is a traveller information service, characterised by its extensive functionality and ease of use, offering users the possibility to plan and optimise their routes, access to the very latest information and news, and search by Points of Interest.
- Real time tube departure times (TfL)
- Bus, rail, train or tram scheduled departure times (TfL)
- Journey planner (TfL)
- Search your route and stop by street name, POI, postcode, etc.
- Real time travel news including disruption reports (TfL)
- See your current location and stops nearby
- Find out about places of interest: culture, food, shopping, airport, etc.
- See your route and selected POI on the map
- Personalise tripease London Public Transport Info by adding your favourite stations and routes
- Get complete walking directions to the stop of your choice
√ The perfect companion for getting around in London
√ The best routes through the city using all modes of public transport
√ Great visual design including a graphic representation of each vehicle type
Keywords: london, tube, bus, rail, navigation, travel, route, routing, real, time, map, poi, tfl, transport, journey, info, tram, overground, dlr, routing, news, stops, nearby, location, shopping, departure, station, stop, service, update, alert, disruption, guide, underground, timetable, public, planner, planning, information, disruptions, ticket, airport, weather, oyster, restaurant, shop, walking, cycling, urban, mobility, smart, city, sustainability, environment
For more information about tripease, please visit our website at http://www.tripease.info, and visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/tripease.
tripease Support > firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy to use with an intuitive layout and flow.
► Easy to use point to point journey planner
► Live departures boards for bus, tube, train.
► Intelligent location search (stations, points of interest, post-codes etc.)
► Interactive tube map
How to use the journey planner:
► Select journey end points by text search (station names, points of interest, post codes etc.), selecting markers/pins on the map, choose your current location or a saved favourite place.
► If required, override the default journey date & time, (arrive or depart),
► If required, specify additional journey options (transport mode / mobility requirements).
► Press Go! (►►)
► View itineraries as a list or on the map.
► View transport routes (list of stops or map) with journey/arrival times.
► Keep a record of journey plans for viewing off-line.
► Built-in, searchable, interactive, geographical Tube Map
► Tube status report (Now / weekend)
► Reminder alarms for selected itineraries
(long press the itinerary to activate)
► Font size settings (select in preferences)
► Filters and sort options for departures boards
► Seamless connection from journey plans to live departures boards
Example location searches:
Stations - try 'oxford' or 'bank'
Points of interest - 'Big Ben'
Post codes - try 'NW1 5LR'.
Street name - try 'Tottenham Court Rd'
Locality - try 'Notting Hill'
Tip: before you start typing, the search dialog shows your top three 'My places'. Sort 'My places' using the grabbers on the right of the screen to get home, work, etc. in the top three.
London journey planning, made easy.
► Powered by the Transport for London Journey Planner API
► Live London bus and underground departures and status provided by Transport for London
► Scheduled departures provided by Traveline / TMU Limited
► Rail information contains data provided by Network Rail Infrastructure Limited under the following license:
N.B. Train departures are provided in beta release - please use with caution. Train departures may be withdrawn at any time. Please give feedback to email@example.com
Key Words: Public Transport, Journey Planner, Route Finder, London UK, Tube, London Underground, London Bus, Countdown, live departures, Train Departures, Rail.
More from developer
"Don't Store Stress"
You won't know how much pile of stress you have stored until you take the Stress Test. Use the Stress Meter. Answer a few questions and compare your score with the average for people of your age, gender and marital status.