London Bus Timing Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the data directly from TfL.
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your Android phone's GPS
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* View nearest stops on a map
* Refresh the Bus Timing Countdown
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
* See your recent visited stops.
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TFL, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results.
Buscount application provides live departure timings for all bus stops in London.
1. Find nearby bus-stops using your device's GPS feature.
2. An advanced and accurate search engine to locate bus stops by Post code, partial post code, street name, address, bus stop sms code or a combination.
3. Save your frequently used bus stops in 'My stops'. This allows you to check bus departures from inter-connecting stops without hassle of remembering the bus stop codes. So, when your train approaches the platform, or you are approaching a switch-over stop, you know exactly how much time you have to catch the next bus with a single click of button.
4. It's free
The application uses TFL as a source of Countdown bus data, but we use our own API for the search engine.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
London Bus & Tube Maps offers something very simple, yet invaluable to both native and tourist alike. Complete offline access to the official Transport of London Tube Maps for all 9 zones in London. The Bus Maps offers you key bus routes with major tourists attractions labeled.
* Tube map (Underground map) and Bus map
* Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom
* No internet connection required
* Free app
* Bus routes available between major journey attractions, make your travel a lot easier
* Help tourists and visitors to travel in London conviniently using key bus service
If you appreciate my work, clicking an advertisement is your way of saying this. Whereas if you do not like it, just leave some comments and please also leave the brand and name of your phone. Have fun in London!
London tube map, London underground map, London bus map, London Metro map, London tourist map, London travel map, London journey map, London attractions
关键字：伦敦 地铁 公交 地图 轨道交通 旅游 旅行 景点
☆☆☆ By Popular Request, the Bus Guru Journey Planner lists all the user’s real-time bus options, journey times AND the buses' Live departure times, which allows Londoners to choose the soonest AND fastest bus ☆☆☆
The Next Web UK & Media Editor Paul Sawers says: 'Bus Guru is differentiating itself from existing apps by providing real-time information... as well as letting you plan your journey... You can choose to view bus stops and full TFL bus routes on a customised map, and you can even see all the locations where you can top-up your Oyster Card around you, which is actually a very handy feature if you’re looking to avoid paying the premium cash-fares on London transport... It’s an intuitive app to use. Most importantly, it works and it’s pretty fast too.'
New Media Age's Ronan Shields says: 'I’ve spent many a frosty morning stuck at an East End bus stop cursing the lack of such a service and the Bus Guru site developers here have finally delivered.'
Never miss a bus again! Bus Guru puts ALL of the information London bus commuters need at their fingertips. It is lightening fast due to its advanced caching technology, easy to use and doesn’t crash. It has the 18,942 London bus stops and 1,340 routes covered and also provides:
⚑ LIVE INFO: Up-to-the-second information on all TFL buses’ real-time locations.
⚑ ONE CLICK: To view your nearest stop’s buses OR all the bus stops around you.
⚑ LIVE JOURNEY PLANNER: Compare the quickest routes AND live bus times using Bus Guru’s Journey Planner integrated with live bus times. So you can find the fastest bus AND which bus is leaving first.
⚑ SEARCH: For ANY bus stop and live bus info via an address/postcode/area.
⚑ MAPS: View bus stops and full TFL bus routes on a customised map. Tap on a flag to view the bus stop number and name, plus the final destination and routes.
⚑ OYSTER CARD TOP-UPS: View ALL of the Oyster Card Top-up vendors around you. Search for Oyster vendors via the map.
⚑ FAVOURITES: Save bus stops by tapping the star.
⚑ RECENT STOPS: Look at the stops you’ve recently viewed with one click.
⚑ DISRUPTIONS: View live bus diversions, cancellations and closures.
⚑ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE: We have invested a considerable amount of time into making Bus Guru user-friendly, nifty and beautiful.
⚑ FAST: Due to advanced caching technology and optimisation.
⚑ STABLE: Works on all types of Android phone – and doesn’t crash.
⚑ MORE FEATURES COMING SOON: Please email us email@example.com / Tweet @BusGuru / write on the www.facebook.com/BusGuru wall to let us know what features you’d like.
We have combined two very complex systems so please email the Bus Guru Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any blips and we will update the app.
As with all good location-based apps, Bus Guru works with your phone’s location services (3G/GPS/GPRS/WiFi) and searches for up to 10 seconds to locate you as accurately as possible when you open the app so please make sure your setting for location services are on.
TFL LIVE COUNTDOWN DATA
If the app ever says ‘No Data Available’ it is either due to TFL’s data being temporarily unavailable or your location is outside the TFL Live Countdown zone.
If you do experience any problems then please do contact the Bus Guru Support Team email@example.com (before rashly leaving a bad review) as we can most likely swiftly solve it for you. Feedback is always read and considered.
Keep Bus Guru free by telling your friends: Twitter @BusGuru / Facebook: facebook.com/BusGuru. Bus Guru www.busguru.co.uk is available for all smartphones.
Data provided by Transport For London.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
- Tube and rail Maps
- Train station toilets map
- London bus maps
- City Tourist Map - (Official City Guide)
- TFL Tube/Train station toilets
- London Theatres Map
- Transport For London Accessibility Map - Wheelchair access map of stations
- Congestion charge zone map
- River bus and tours map
- London Overground map
- London tramlink map
A simple handy app to carry around useful maps in your pocket - let us know what maps you would like to see added!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues/requests
Now with line status information and a journey planner, our free app for London's Underground train network (we call it 'the Tube') will tell you whether there's good service on the Central Line or disruptions on the Bakerloo Line, putting the most useful map you'll need in within one click of your device screen at all time, for convenience and speed.
Download this application now and save it for when you need it. It'll work underground too.
Another good app by Bappz. Designed to simple, fast and reliable.
You can list all cafes near your current GPS location or select a London neighborhood by name or ZIP code.
The app provides an overview map with offline cache, allowing you to view the map without internet connection.
Just select the menu option Overview Map on the WiFi Spot List Screen when you have an internet connection. The app will then store this map on your device so that you can later also view it without internet access.
The WiFi Spot Details screen provides a menu option to view the WiFi spot location on Google Maps or on the Overview Map. But only the Overview Map can be used without internet access.
This app has also a subway map and shows the WiFi spots near a London Tube station.
- View Free WiFi Spot locations on a map with offline cache
- Get free WiFi internet for your phone or laptop
- Find free WiFi spots when your phone Internet is too slow
- Avoid data roaming charges when traveling to London
- Find a Cafe with a free WiFi hotspot near your GPS location
- Select a City / Neighborhood by name or postal code
- Search WiFi spot near a Subway station
- The App can also be used without Internet connection
- The App can also be used without GPS
*New: Subway map and search WiFi spot near subway station.
> Fetch Live Departure timings from TFL(Tube, DLR, Bus, River Services), National Rail & Overground and BAA
> Fetch scheduled TramLink Departures from TFL
> Bookmark frequent stations
> Use very little memory
> Service updates
> TFL Journey Planner
> Live Roadside Message Signs
> Live Traffic Disruptions
> Live Traffic Camera Images
> Live Barclay's Cycle Hire Availability
> Source London Charge Points
> Nearest Oyster Shop Locations
> Nearest Transport Stops and Departures
> London Travel Network Maps
> National Rail Journey Planner
Currently Tube, DLR, Bus, River, Overground, National Rail, BAA & Gatwick Flight and London Tramlink services are supported. More services will be added to this app in future versions.
Please send feature requests and bug reports via in-app menu options. Comments are not monitored.
> INTERNET - To fetch data over the Internet from Tfl, National Rail, BAA etc.
> ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check if device is connected to the Internet before fetching data
> ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To get location of device from network provider if GPS is unavailable
> ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - To get location of device of device from GPS
> BILLING - To allow in-app purchase of ad remover
> WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To save maps to USB/SD Card storage
> check/save last bus/tube
> 'search' by flight no and terminal no
> oyster card login and topup balance checker
> Weather at destination station/stop/coords
> Save scheduled departures
> Themes?!? (too invasive to implement at this point)
> Find-a-ride ? (low priority)
> ETA widgets (target v4.0)
> BMarks to JSON format (required for online sync)
> Help section (v3.1 initial implementation)
> (In-App)Online Backup/Restore of Preferences and Bookmarks (Google accounts permission required ? maybe)
This is NOT an official TFL / National Rail / BAA app and the developer is NOT associated to TFL or National Rail or BAA in any way.
If you have any comments, questions or issues, please contact email@example.com.
If you have a problem with the app, please email me instead of resorting to daft negative reviews. Most issues are down to a particular device and this application is compatible with over 1027 different ones!
- Intuitive map interface
- Live bus departure boards (Countdown)
- Live arrivals for London Underground, DLR and London Overground [BETA]
- Journey Planner integration with walking directions (beta)
- Licensed London Underground (Tube) map
- Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes
- Live cycle hire data
- TfL CCTV traffic cameras
- Easy to use favourites and nearby locations
- View actual bus routes on the map
- Filter bus routes to ignore the ones you don't use
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Oxford Street Shopping Tour (7 sights)
* Royal Places in London (9 sights)
* Bridges of London (10 sights)
* South Bank Secrets (7 sights)
* Exploring Greenwich (8 sights)
* Harry Potter Trail (9 sights)
* Shakespeare's London (6 sights)
* Walk in South London (7 sights)
* Architectural Landmarks (8 sights)
* Religious Sites (10 sights)
* London's Nightlife (6 sights)
* London Culture Walk (8 sights)
* Charles Dickens' London (10 sights)
* Museums Tour (9 sights)
* London Culture Walk Part 2 (11 sights)
* Museums Tour Part 2 (9 sights)
* Museums Tour Part 3 (9 sights)
* Greenwich Tour (8 sights)
* St Pancras Museums Tour (8 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Plan and pin in advance what you want to visit and have your favorites displayed on the map for better orientation during your trip.
Here is why 13+million travelers love Ulmon Maps & Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact city map right at your disposal? There is no folding science required when you turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital offline city map. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and entirely offline.
With this Ulmon city map you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this Ulmon city map for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. Identify your location offline on the map, even without an internet connection. See what is around you on a map that shows a zoom able level of detail with many location related information. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other interesting places – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
DISCOVER THE CITY
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map.
The city maps are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches, and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data).
COMPREHENSIVE ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CONTENT
A selection of Wiki-Articles and POI-Information make it easier for you identifying what to see and what to skip. Have all the information offline and freely portable.
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
THE WHOLE CITY IN YOUR POCKET
With this clear and detailed offline map to London, the capital city of the UK you will find your way through attractions such as Big Ben, the Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square and many pubs. Included is also a map of the London tube.
Ulmon, the makers of this guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
The best thing about this is that you do not need Wifi connection to access most of the features in this application like London Tube and Rail maps. You can access London bus map as well as the other maps when you are offline and you can just refer to it when you are navigating around London.
* Offline Map access.
* User friendly Design.
* Fast, Simple and Easy to Use.
* Zoom in Zoom out features.
* Landscape and portrait modes.
* Bus Routes
* Night Bus Routes
* Rail & Tube
* National Rail
* Tram Routes
* Cycle Routes
* Central London Tourist Map
* Toilet Map
* Avoid Stairs
* Black & White Tube Map
Things Offered by Application:
• London Underground Tube Map – Want to go around London with the use of the tube? You will still be able to do that with the use of this London tube map. You can be sure that this app has the latest Transport for London underground map.
• London Bus Routes Map – If you would want to go around London riding a bus. It will be possible for you as long as you are aware of the different London bus maps. Do remember that there are different London bus maps depending on where you are. You just have to search for the right one to guarantee that you will not get lost.
• London Rail Map – If you would like to seek more details about the London bus rail tube maps and the tram. You will be able to understand the very detailed national rail maps that you can study rail & tube even when you are offline.
• Places of Interest – Would you like to go sightseeing? Would you like to see where the parks are? You probably want to see river and all other places that will interest you in London. Probably you would like to reach some places in London with the use of London travel maps. Do remember that as long as you are already sure where you would like to go, making use of Central London Tourist map may be easy.
With this application installed on your Android phone, you will always find your way around London. You can use this map whenever you are lost or just when you need to go somewhere that you are not familiar with. You do not have to be a tourist just to enjoy this application. You may be a local who would like to memorize all of the different places to go. Sometimes, you do not realize how great these places are until you see them being featured in an offline map application that you can access anytime you would like to and anywhere you are. Finding restaurants can also be easy to do with the use of this application.
With all of the things that can be offered by this London Travel Maps app, what more can you ask for? Get all the right information regarding London bus routes map. You will be able to enjoy London more and you do not have to worry about not finding your way back to your hotel, not finding the right restaurant to eat on, the right place to unwind and relax or even go back to your home.
- Search via postcode, street, route number or bus stop code.
- Where am I? London Bus will find your location, tell you the bus stops nearby and when the next bus is due.
- Fare calculator. Work out the cost of a journey whether you're an Oyster Card user or not.
- Route filters. Select only the route you need so it's clearer to see while on the move.
- View London bus stops in a list or on a map. Tap the stop you want to get LIVE departure information.
- Favourites. Store the stops and routes you use regularly.
- Official LIVE data provided by Transport for London.
Don't forget to check out some of our other travel apps:
- London Tube Map: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.tube.Market&hl=en
- myTrains: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.railplanner&hl=en
- New York Subway: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.mxdata.newyorksub&hl=en
- Paris Metro: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.mxdata.parismetro&hl=en
If you need more information or have a question about London Bus join us at www.facebook.com/BusLondonApp or follow us on Twitter @mxDataApps. Let's stay in touch.
London Bus uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to ensure the app and the advertising we show performs well.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to interact with some ads via voice commands. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to be alerted through vibration with some ads. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
If like thousands of other Londoners you need answers to these questions then look no further than the "Live London Bus Tracker" app for Android devices.
Live London Bus Tracker is an Android app that makes use of tfl's bus countdown data stream.
This data stream provides information on bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops.
This app accesses the stream and provides a simple interface to view all the data.
Live countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Favourites. Add a bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Journey Planner. Plan your journeys, find out how to get from one place to another instantly.
Get me home. Store your home post code and find out how to get home from anywhere in London at any time at the click of a button.
Arrival Alarm. Set an alarm to be notified when a bus is nearly due!
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View. View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Search on map. View all the bus stops within a mile radius of anywhere clicked on the map(Within the London area of course!)
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Times and Data. Please note, all times and data provided by the app comes from tfl. Any timing issues will be down to the data coming from tfl, the app does NOT make any timing or data assumptions!
"Don't Store Stress"
You won't know how much pile of stress you have stored until you take the Stress Test. Use the Stress Meter. Answer a few questions and compare your score with the average for people of your age, gender and marital status.