The SwipeStation App is a mobile ordering service aimed at stadiums, festivals and other large scale events.
The app enables fans to ‘Click & Collect’ their order or have it delivered to their seat (NB this is the choice of the caterer. Not all users will be offered both).
Once you have downloaded the app you can Click & Collect WITHOUT an internet connection. The app works in ‘airplane mode’, so it can be used anywhere in the world - even a busy stadium!
How does SwipeStation ‘Click & Collect’ speed up the queues?
By the time you've got to the bar you have already chosen, ordered and paid for your drinks. This has been proven to reduce service time to under 15 seconds.
How does SwipeStation ‘Click & Collect’ work?
- You enter your order on the SwipeStation app, which will convert into a unique QR code.
- You then scan this QR code at a SwipeStation, situated near the bar. The SwipeStation is hardwired to the internet, so is able to process your transaction swiftly and securely.
- The SwipeStation will print off a piece of paper showing your order, which you take to a dedicated Fast Lane or Bar and exchange for your drinks and food.
How does “Stand & Deliver” the in-seat delivery system work?
- Customers input their seat number and select a bar. They then create their order and select a time slot for delivery. These time slots can be adjusted by the venue manager according to capacity and demand.
- The information is sent to the relevant bar and gets printed off at a SwipeStation behind the counter - for a staff member to fulfil.
- The food and drink is placed on a tray and delivered directly to the customer’s seat, table or standing area.
The SwipeStation App enables you to:
- Choose Venues (or the app will detect your location)
- View and choose from each venue's menu
- View a map of the venue
- Create orders for ‘Click and Collect’ and/or in seat delivery
- View previous orders