IoPrints is a monitoring tool for printer and copiers that lets you control your ink consumption and reduce printing costs.
We all have a printer at home, at the office or in our business, and we all have experienced suddenly running out of ink and then finding that no one carries the cartridge we need. In addition, up until now we have had no way to verify how well the cartridge performed. Did the cartridge print as many pages as the manufacturer promised? Was buying the cheapest cartridge really a good business decision or instead should we have bought the moderate priced cartridge?
IoPrints is a free monitoring tool that uses the most advanced dynamic technology and artificial intelligence (A.I.) to monitor any printer that is network connected (LAN), either by cable or WIFI. Once IoPrints is installed, it discovers all printers connected to your network, and takes just seconds to show their status. IoPrints is always ready to show the status of each printer or copier, even if you are just down the street or miles away from the printers. It is easy to confirm which cartridges that will soon need to be replacement, and order them as you pass by an ink dealer.
IoPrints is a complete monitoring tool that makes your life easier:
- Know the actual level of each cartridge and the date in which it will need to be replaced;
- Know the actual performance of the cartridges you buy, and compare it to what the manufacturer claims;
- Know if you have wasted any ink because of replacing the cartridge too early;
- Rename each printer to easily identify its location or user.
Your best user experience:
. Let’s say you want to help your grandma with her printer. But you need to travel away. Simply install IoPrints in grandma’s smart phone while connected to her Wi-Fi network. Now connect your own cell to grandma’s Wi-Fi network: her printer will now show up in your IoPrints. You can now be anywhere and you’ll always have the most updated status of grandma’s printer in your own cell. Now you know the status of when and what she needs before her printer stops.
. Sometimes the number of printers you want to manage is so large that it is difficult to recognize what printer is where. You can rename your printers with an option available in your IoPrints.
· Levels of the supplies
· Days remaining until the cartridge becomes empty
· Pages remaining until the cartridge becomes empty
· Expected date for when the cartridge is exhausted
· How much of the supply was wasted
· Performance of each cartridge
· Date when the printer information was last updated
· Counters for each printer
· Usage histogram (pages)
· Level evolution graph (%)
· Pages remaining evolution graph (pages)
· Cartridge performance graph (pages)
· Direct access to the config page of each printer.
Something you should know:
· IoPrints is for non-professional usage. Though its technology is the same as the one used by service professional companies that manage millions of printers, we strongly recommend that if you are going to make professional use of this technology, contact a distributor of MPS management tools.
· IoPrints will work in most domestic networks, and small professional networks, and will detect and monitor the printers connected in these networks. If IoPrints does not detect printers in your network, there is a good chance that the network is not domestic or formatted for small business and has been modified. If this is the case, take advantage a professional printer management service.