Create itineraries for your trip to London on www.nativoo.com and load them in your smartphone!
★ The London Travel Guide England creates itineraries for your trips in seconds, based on your preferences! You can change and adapt it as you wish
★ Explore attractions like Big Ben, London Eye, Tamisa and other places like outlets, restaurants food, attractions, hotels, nightlife, maps, hostels and city tours in London - UK
★ Nativoo London UK Travel Guide learns your preferences, you can also set a quick profile to help the guide suggest the best routes and places for you.
London is an enormous city. It is divided into thirty-two boroughs, although information on this page is divided between districts, inner boroughs and outer boroughs of the city . These district and borough articles contain sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
Noisy, vibrant and truly multicultural, London is a megalopolis of people, ideas and frenetic energy. The capital and largest city of both the United Kingdom and of England, it is also the largest city in Western Europe and the European Union. Situated on the River Thames in South-East England, Greater London has an official population of a little over 8 million — although the figure of 14 million for the city's metropolitan area more accurately reflects its size and importance. Considered one of two of the world's leading "global cities", London remains an international capital of culture, music, education, fashion, politics, finance and trade.
The city has one of the most comprehensive public transport systems in the world. Despite residents' constant, and sometimes justified, grumbling about unreliability, public transport is often the best option for getting anywhere for visitors and residents alike.
In central London use a combination of the transport options listed below - and check your map! In many cases you can easily walk from one place to another or use the buses. Don't be a Londoner and only use the tube as a way of traveling longer distances - you're here to see London - you can't see it underground!
Transport for London is a government organisation responsible for all public transport. Their website contains maps plus an excellent journey planner . They also offer a 24-hour travel information line, charged at premium rate: tel 0843 222 1234 (or text 60835) for suggestions on getting from A to B, and for up to the minute information on how services are running. Fortunately for visitors (and indeed residents) there is a single ticketing system, Oyster, which enables travellers to switch between modes of transport on one ticket.
★ WIRED magazine’s “essential app” 2012
★ WSA-Mobile Award Winner 2012 for m-Tourism & Culture
★ WYSTC Award Winner for the best youth & student travel app 2011
☆ FREE ENGLAND HIGHLIGHTS GUIDE
Use the free highlights guide to get an overview of content, features and design of the premium guides!
☆ WORKS OFFLINE
Upgrade your highlights guide for premium content and avoid roaming fees abroad: all guides, features, and maps work also without Internet connection (offline maps).
☆ TRAVEL TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF TRAVELERS
Get authentic recommendations and traveler reviews for more the best sights, restaurants, shops, nightlife spots and most exciting things to do.
☆ ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, BARS & MORE
Browse through the destinations’ most exciting locations, discover unique landmarks and benefit from local insider tips.
☆ SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES
Feeling social? Write reviews of places you've discovered and share them with your friends and tripwolf’s community of thousands of worldwide globetrotters!
☆ TRIP PLANNER: ENGLAND
Plan and organize your trip, calculate the shortest route and display it on a map!
☆ AUGMENTED REALITY VIEWER
View your environment, locate sights near you and get instant access to relevant information like opening hours, price and address.
☆ TRAVEL STORIES FROM THE TRIPWOLF BLOG
Budget holidays in Japan? Where to eat in New York? India’s most haunted destination? Access genuine up-to-date information written by the tripwolf editorial team and our guest bloggers!
☆ OTHER FEATURES
✔ The England highlights country guide is available in 5 languages: English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
✔ “You Are Here” Marker on Maps: During your holiday or vacation use the Maps with current location indicator.
✔ Registration in the tripwolf community to mark your own favorite places, upload travel photos and see tips from your friends.
✔ Sort and Filter attractions by popularity, distance, and type.
✔ Be sure to download our global app “tripwolf – Your Travel Guide” to get hundreds of additional tips for your destination and subway maps.
About tripwolf – your social travel guide
tripwolf combines travel tips from professional travel writers with a vast collection of travel information, experiences and reviews from a worldwide community of thousands of travelers like you.
Browse through more than 700 different destinations, in the form of country, region, or city guides, get expert recommendations, read travel blogs and make use of the tripwolf offline travel map. Ask our trip gurus for very specific travel advice to find your favorite spots in any city.
Plus: Import your friends through Facebook and share your travel pictures.
tripwolf’s most popular city guides:
Region selecting, route selecting and many other filters allow you to quickly find problems on your route and make the right decisions.
Perfect for summer holidays.
Provided by PLACE STARS (http://www.placestars.com).
✔ SIMPLE: Very easy to use simple offline maps without hard-to-understand functionality. It’s just a map, and it’s very easy & simple to use! You don’t have to learn to use the Offline Map App, just download and start the app.
✔ USEFUL: The Offline Map App is very informative and you may check it yourself! It includes topical articles from Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia, edited and prepared for you by our editors to use offline in our application without Internet connection.
✔ COMPASS FEATURE: New compass feature helps users orient themselves while navigating in new destination.
✔ ADDRESS SEARCH: Find cities, streets, houses with our easy-to-use super search feature.
✔ POINTS OF INTEREST SEARCH: Filter and search any places - point of interest (POI) on our map based on categories such as restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, parks and more.
✔ GET DIRECTIONS: Show routes to any point on the map - address, bookmark, POI (bar, café etc.)
✔ SAVE BOOKMARKS: Easily save current location to bookmarks and display it on the map anytime.
✔ MAPS ARE AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Download and store the entire map data in your mobile phone locally, and use the map without internet connection. There are no roaming charges, as long as the application is completely offline and it doesn’t use internet to access the data at all. Maps work anywhere!
✔ NO MOBILE ROAMING CHARGES: Offline map - means no online connection and no internet roaming – no payments for using maps. Application stores maps on SD flash card or internal memory of your mobile device and uses them every time you start it, so it works without internet.
✔ DETAILED VECTOR HIGH RESOULTION 17xZOOM: The app uses VECTOR maps, vector data means that you will get maximum detail and zoom, maximum coverage with a small map file - that is why our 17xZOOM is very detailed. It allows zooming-in with high resolution.
✔ LOCATE YOURSELF: Detect your precise location with the GPS function. Your location will be shown on our offline map.
✔ FAST: It is a fast map app. Zoom works fast, navigation is fast. We use data compression “know-how” algorithm to make the application work fast.
✔ UP-TO-DATE MAPS: The maps are fresh and updated as long as we use OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, edited and supported by half a million of people all over the world. Our Offline Map App uses only fresh data.
✔ FREE UPDATES: You will get absolutely free updates forever as we add new versions.
England, Maps, navi, places, directions, local search, transit, free, offline, map, off, navigation, gps, travel, world, OSM, Openstreetmap, travel, guide, tourism, street, view, country, state, city, address, places, poi
MAIN CITIES ON THE MAP:
Bath, Birmingham, Bradford, Brighton & Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Chester, Chichester, City of London, City of Westminster, Coventry, Derby, Durham, Ely, Exeter, Gloucester, Hereford, Kingston upon Hull, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Lichfield, Lincoln, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Preston, Ripon, Salford, Salisbury, Sheffield, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Sunderland, Truro, Wakefield, Wells, Winchester, Wolverhampton, Worcester, York
This is the only app you need when it comes to Castles in England.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about Castles in England? Then download this app now!
A castle is a type of fortified structure, developed in Europe during the Middle Ages. The first castles appeared in France in the 10th century,and in England during the 11th century. A few castles are known to have been built in England before the Normans invaded in 1066.
Discover more about Castles in England! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this Castles in England app now!
Our England (United Kingdom) offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline (United Kingdom) road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: London, Southampton, Porsmuth, Bristol, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Edinbourgh, Glasgow
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, gas stations)
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (the United Kingdom or the UK) is a constitutional monarchy comprising much of the British Isles.
This Union is more than 300 years old and comprises four constituent nations: England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. It occupies all of the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern portion of the island of Ireland and most of the remaining British Isles.
It's important to remember that the Republic of Ireland is a completely separate state from the United Kingdom, seceding from the Union and gaining its independence in 1922. The Isle of Man and the various Channel Islands are "crown dependencies", possessing their own legislative bodies for domestic legislation with the assent of the Crown. They are not part of the United Kingdom, nor of the EU, but are not sovereign states in their own right either. The UK has Ireland, France, Belgium and the Netherlands as its nearest neighbours.
The 'Great' in Great Britain (Britannia Major in Roman times; Grande-Bretagne in French) is to distinguish it from the other, smaller "Britain": Brittany (Britannia Minor; Bretagne) in northwestern France.
The UK today is a diverse patchwork of native and immigrant cultures, possessing a fascinating history and dynamic modern culture, both of which remain hugely influential in the wider world. Although Britannia no longer rules the waves, the UK is still a popular destination for many travellers. The capital and largest city of the United Kingdom is London.
GTF East England covers Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridge
The ultimate travel guide comes to your Android, with offline viewing. This guide has:
- all the must see locations, including pictures, details and an offline map
- all the country info you need to know before you go
- all the annual events you should go to if you can
- an offline version of the wikitravel page
- the current local time
- the exchange rate
- the local weather
Get around guides, phrase lists, warnings how to stay safe and healthy, restaurants and hotel recommendations, local costs and taxes, road rules and a variety of other info are carefully stored in one app.
Essentially complete articles with multiple hotel and restaurant listings are suggested for London, Birmingham, Cambridge, Oxford, Bristol, Liverpool, Glasgow and other UK travel destinations.
• OFFLINE MODE. Save money on roaming fees and refer to the articles even if you are offline and cellular data is not available.
• ARTICLES RELATED TO YOUR LOCATION. Switch between country, region, city, travel topic articles recommended for your travel destination and current location. UK travel guide contains around 1300 articles covering the whole country.
• WIKIVOYAGE DATA SOURCE, which is constantly updated by adventurous travelers and aspiring writers. Articles are vividly illustrated with more than 1600 well-chosen pictures and images.
• VIEW ON THE MAP. GuideWithMe are based on map data, provided by MapsWithMe, offline maps app. An option to view the place on offline map is offered.
We are waiting for any advice and feedback about GuideWithMe app. This will help to suit GuideWithMe app to your expectations and tastes.
Your reviews and ratings are always welcome. Send them to email@example.com or leave a feedback in Google Play review section.
Up to traveling to Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Hawaii or other parts of the world? Check out our travel guides:
Enjoy your travels!
IMPORTANT: currently the app is available only in the English language.
UK, GB, United Kingdom, Great Britain, London, Glasgow, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol, Belfast, Liverpool, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Oxford, Cardiff, Wales, England, Scotland, Sheffield, Warminster, York, Bath, Cardiff, Brighton, Tywyn, East End, Swansea Bay, Reading, Aberdeen, Stevenage, East Sussex, Guildford, Isle of Arran, Lincolnshire, Lambeth, Wirral, Ramsgate, New Town, Winchester, Soho, Nottingham, Bloomsbury, Mayfair, Worcester, Shetland Island, Camden, Windsor and Eton, Cornwall, Chelmsford, Skye, Dundee, Blackpool, Derry, Southampton, Ispwich, Plymouth, Bournemouth, St Helens, Gower Peninsula, Durham, Islington, Huddersfield, Leith, Leicester, Stirling, Chester, Berneray, Wimbledon, Norwich, Suffolk, Swindon, Exeter, New Forest, Middlesbrough, Wandsworth, Worthing, Greenwich and many other areas.
Keywords: Offline, travel, guide, trip, tour, voyage, journey, map, city, guides, with, me, get around, abroad.
The feeds are updated automatically and the app notifies when there is new information to read (can be turned off).
- Detailed information about incidents and roadworks
- Map that shows the location
- Automatic or manual synchronization
- Notifications (can be turned off)
- Automatic cleanup
Pocket Britain contains information on hundreds of the best and most interesting places from around Great Britain. Like a traditional tour guide, our articles will tell you fascinating history and entertaining stories about places you plan to visit or pass through, with many articles accompanied by audio commentary.
Pocket Britain uses your location to tell you about nearby places and covers the UK, including England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, London, Bath, Belfast, Cambridge, Cornwall, Cotswolds, Devon, Dorset, Edinburgh, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Lake District, Norfolk, Northern Ireland & Belfast, Northumberland, Peak District, Scotland, Somerset, Suffolk, Sussex, Wales, Wiltshire, York & Yorkshire.
Pocket Britain articles include loads of information, on topics such as Castles, Cathedrals, Churches, Beaches, Gardens, Historic Houses, Halls, Boat Trips, Walks, Steam Train Railways, Lighthouses, Piers, Museums, Zoos, Caves, Bridges, Markets, Harbours etc.
Pocket Britain requires an internet connection.
Awarded 4.5 stars (out of 5) by PC Advisor Magazine.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
Get all relevant, up to date information for 1326 tourist destinations, find the best accomodations,restaurants, bars, travel agencies, tourism information centers, sights and attractions witch is close to you. Its FREE and easy to use.
Main features of the Tourist Informator app:
- Up to date information, actualised by owners and tourist information centres
- Multilingual (romanian, hungarian, german, english)
- Over 17.500 Points of Interrest, with addresses, contact details, opening times, general information and reviews
- Integrated map for easier navigation
- All popular tourist destination
- InfoLive – List of all Tourist Information Centres from Romania
- Online or offline communication
Tourist Informator use an innovative multi channel marketing distribution and content management technology, that enables you to get up to date tourist information on infoterminals, websites (www.tourist-informator.info, www.trips-in.eu), iPads and smartphones and help interact with owners.