Don't miss what matters most, get notified!
This application will display a popup notification window when certain phone/app events occur.
This app is extremely customizable with many options. Updates and new features are frequently added.
Popup window notifications for:
• SMS/MMS Messages
• Missed Calls
• Calendar Events/Reminders
• K-9 Mail Clients (Kaiten Mail, K-9 Mail, K-9 Mail For Pure)
• Google Voice
• More full featured notification options are in the works as well!
• Customize contacts
• Quiet time feature
• Blacklist feature
• and much more...
• Supported in multiple languages
• Region specific display options
App Online Resources
An outline of the application preferences can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/droid-notify/wiki/ApplicationPreferences
Development Website: http://code.google.com/p/droid-notify/
If you run into any problems with this app, please visit the FAQ pages at http://code.google.com/p/droid-notify/wiki/FAQ, or email me at email@example.com.
- Separated flash between Notification apps, Incoming call, SMS / MMS
- Screen Flash : Automatic color extraction, app icon display
- Default settings and detail settings of the notification app
- More friendly user interface
# Review : http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/07/sponsored-app-review-flash-notification-2.html
# Supported Languages
- English, 한국어, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, 中文(简体), русский , 日本語, Croatian, Polish
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
● APUS Notification shows number of WhatsApp unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows number of email apps like Gmail, Samsung Email, android email unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows unread SMS messages numbers, and works well with almost ALL SMS Apps like GO SMS, Android default SMS App, Google Handout, Handcent SMS App and so on;
● APUS Notification shows missed incoming CALL number;
● APUS Notification works by showing unread messages number on supported social apps icons anywhere, such as icon or folders on home screen, even dock bar.
● APUS Notification has been tested on most Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy (include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note2, Note3, Note4), HTC, MOTO, Huawei, and Sony.
APUS Notification and APUS Launcher born to work together, making boosting smarter, more effective and durable.
If you find any issue of APUS Notification on your Android phone, please feel free to contact us.
If you want us to support more Social Apps, please contact us, too.
Improve WhatsApp unread messages issue on some Android phones.
WhatsApp support has issue on a few Samsung Galaxy phones, we will fix it in next version. If WhatsApp has this issue on your phone, please contact us.
Flash Alerts controls the flash for calls and other notifications. This way you can be notified by your flash for every notification.
Flash Light Alerts gives iPhone's LED flash notification feature for Android phones.
• There are three flash drivers that works with almost every android devices Prefer “Standard” over
“Alternative” and “Alternative” over “Alternative 2”. (For Samsung devices please try Alternative drivers.)
• Sleeping period.
• Operation modes (flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode).
• Notification flash modes (Time based or Repetitive).
• Flash notification for more instant messaging apps, like Viber, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, BBM
and many more.
• Flash Alert only when phone is locked option
• Disable flash on call with volume buttons
• If your smartphone’s battery is low there is a option to disable it automatically.
In order to enable the flash notification on other apps you need to enable the Accessibility Service from Settings->Accessibility-> Flash Light Alerts Notification Service or from Notification Flash Preferences.
This app is based on CallerFlashlight, and licensed under the GPLv3. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html, https://github.com/thatapps/flashneo .
* * *
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Makaveli.eu
Official web site: http://www.makaveli.eu
----- NOTICE ----------------
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blink
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
1) Flashing, when SMS arrived.
(Using other SMS app like GoSMS and behavior may not work)
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) The flash is repeated at specific intervals
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* This app is a light weight version of [Vibrate then Ring with Flash]
*Optionally read toast notifications (Android 3.0+)
*Widget to suspend VN
*Customizable TTS message
*Ignore specific apps or notifications containing defined text
*Choice of TTS audio stream
*Choice of speaking when screen or headset is on or off, or while in silent/vibrate mode
(Note: Due to API limitations, a headset that is connected when the VN service starts will need to be reconnected for VN to see the current state; also all Bluetooth devices are detected the same, headset or not)
*Custom delay of TTS after notification
*Repeat notifications at custom interval while screen off
*Post a test notification
Bluetooth - Required to detect whether Bluetooth headset is connected.
Vibrate - Required for Test option while in vibrate mode on Android 4.2+.
Modify Audio Settings - Required for improved wired headset detection on Android 2.0+.
VN operates through Android's Accessibility service and must be enabled in the Accessibility settings.
Shortcuts are provided in the configuration screen to open the Accessibility and TTS settings.
While VN uses the Accessibility service, it is intended to be a convenience tool and not an accessibility tool.
The Accessibility service will give a warning that VN may be able to collect personal data. This is because Accessibility doesn't know what or how data passing through it is used by enabled apps. VN only uses Accessibility to read notification text which is passed directly to TTS and temporary memory (for the notification log). The TTS engine, outside the control of VN, may also use spoken text for other purposes.
Be aware of the accessibility apps that are enabled when you enable VN! If the behavior of system UI changes, it is most likely caused by other accessibility apps that were enabled when VN/Accessibility was turned on. If you believe this is not the case and VN is causing issues for you, please contact me.
ABOUT AUDIO STREAM OPTION:
Behavior of audio streams may vary by device or Android version, so I advise doing your own testing to determine which stream is right for you. The Media stream (default) should be good for most people.
Please email me or submit any issues at https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify/issues.
I cannot reply to Android error reports unless you leave contact info in the message. Issue reports often require that I ask for more details and/or provide troubleshooting steps.
If necessary, you can sideload any version from http://pilot51.com/apk/voicenotify.
VN is open source under the Apache License. https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify
1karu5 (Support for new widget picker)
Scott Albertine ('Pause/dim media' option)
Chris Rae "pugwonk" (Improved headset detection for Android 2.0+)
Translation is crowdsourced at http://getlocalization.com/voicenotify.
If for any reason you can't or don't want to use Get Localization, you can always email me or contribute directly to the GitHub project.
French: caliann, Souln77, Titan44
Russian: Max Ponomaryov (ceejay), vanetned
I am not responsible for the notifications that are announced. It is up to you to use the features provided, or not use VN, to prevent unwanted announcing of notifications.
If you want VN silenced on a more flexible schedule than what Quiet Time provides, I would recommend using an app such as Timeriffic. (Not affiliated in any way, just what I use personally)
In addition, I set an icon every SSID and which WiFi am connected to?
I can easily confirm it on a notice bar.
With the main screen of the application, I can confirm various information of the Wi-Fi during the connection,
I can change ON/OFF of the Wi-Fi.
ver.1.1 I added a cutting function from the access point.
I can do it without turning off WiFi not to use access point.
I have been connected to the weak access point of the electric wave strength, but please use it for the cases that do not want to turn off WiFi.
Please choose "cutting setting reset" among menu to be connected again.
・ I added a "connection" button. It becomes the function for the former "cutting setting reset".
・ I added an access point automatic cutting function. Please shall remain in effect than a setting window. In addition, the setting whether is connected after electric wave strength to automatically cut, automatic cutting again is possible.
・ I lent the function to notify you of with a toast at the time of a status change carelessly. Please validate this than a setting window. The indication content is similar to a thing displayed in the notice domain.
・ I add a menu founding WiFi setting to a sub menu.
・ I was able to change the icon for when not connected to WiFi.
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
With this cool application you can see your flash light blink on incoming call or text sms. Using this app the flash light will blink when there is an incoming call, sms. This is a cool feature hidden in your android phone and using this app you can take advantage of amazing flash led light blink effect and show off this in your friends.
Flash Light Blink Alert on Call
Flash Light Blink Alert on Text Message
Switch On/Off Flash Alert
Control Speed of Blinking Flash
Control Flash Blink Duration on SMS Message
2. Even when the vibration or silent is set up, you can know that call or message comes
3. You are able to make good use of this app in the library or dark place.
4. You can set the time using flash function and the flickered duration time.
5. Please remove the free of charge version app in the commercial version app installation.
6. The commercial version app from which an advertisement is removed is launched.
--Not supported for Galaxy S partial model
In case of executing the accessibility for the app notification service, I ask the setting like the next from the machine type sounded in the page transfer and folder click.
In the machine type of the galaxy note I, the galaxy note II, galaxy S II and so on,
please set the Google TTS engine, Samsung TTS engine, TalkBack to not in use in menu [Settings-Application manager-ALL].
In the machine type of LG phone and so on, please set the LG TTS, PICO TTS, TalkBack to not in use in menu [SystemSettings-App-ALL] or [App-Settings-ALL].
In the rest machine type, please set the TTS engine, TalkBack to not in use in menu [Settings-Application manager-ALL].
The application mentioned in a stomach supports the Text-to-speech function for the disabled person.
Text / message / text message / SMS / sms / MMS / mms
Flash / Flash / FLASH / flash / falsh / LIGHT / light / LED / flash LED / camera / camera
Sparkling / flashing / blink / blink blink / notification / alert window / notify / noti / alert
app noti / alarm
Very useful in the dark or at night when you do not want to hear ringtones.
Do you want flash on call then download this application.
*When you receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink.
*You can change the blinking frequency like if you want flash alerts to be slow or high.
Any review will be appreciated!
flash alert will help you to receive alerts through the flash on your phone.
flash alert is the best flash alert application
★ Flashlight alerts will be absolutely helpful for you in the night time or after dark when you do not want to hear ringtones.
★ Easily control your device flash with custom options.
✔ You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status
✔ Modes control: Flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode.
✔ When you receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink.
✔ You can change the blinking frequency like if you want flash alerts to be slow or high.
✔ You can share this application too.
This theme is based on Sony Xperia devices. This is a theme add-on for the Notify applications. You must have a Notify or Simply Notify app installed on your device in order to use this theme. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Veggie Clips, we’ve made finding vegetarian recipes simpler than ever. You will find daily feature recipe videos as well as ways to find them through cuisine, ingredients, and other recipe filtering options.
Be healthy and save money by cooking at home!
Veggie clips has tons of recipe categories; including main dishes, appetizers, breakfast, condiments, desserts, snacks, and other fun vegetarian dishes.
Each vegetarian recipe links to a video on YouTube so you can easily follow the directions in your kitchen with your Android phone or tablet.
You can also favorite a video recipe so you can find it when you want to cook the vegetarian meal again. Veggie Clips also keeps a history of all the vegetarian recipe videos you have watched for easy reference.