This is a Ringtone maker / mp3 cutter / ringtone cutter
Use Ringtone Maker to edit MP3, WAV, AAC, and AMR and other audio files and create ringtones, alarms, and notifications from them.
How to use Ringtone Maker:
* select song/music from the music list or record your own sound.
* tap on it or select edit after typing the right arrow menu button.
* you can set the start and ending notes by sliding arrows along the timeline, by pressing Start and End to record the point, or by typing in time boxes.
* tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
* click on the save button at the top bar & save as ringtone or notification or alarm.
Tip: while playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
Note: files will be saved in sdcard/media/audio folder.
# you can preview the music by clicking on the right blue arrow and click preview.
# you can delete unwanted file.
# you can set file as default ringtone or notification or alarm.
# you can set ringtone for a specific contact.
1.read & write storage- to read & write audio files on your device.
2.write settings- to set ringtone on your device.
3.read & write contacts- to assign ringtone for a specific contact.
4.record audio- to capture your recorded sound when you wish to edit your recorded sound.
make ringtone from songs
alarm tone maker
icon is designed by freepik from www.flaticon.com
this project is modified from open source project ringdroid.