Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
This app is also perfect for real estate agents who can upload the panoramic photos of the property and show it online to their customers.
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
PRO VERSION FEATURES:
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
● Ad Free (Pro Version)
Tegra users - see Photaf THD Panorama Pro here:
● "Wonderful 360 Panoramic Photos Make Your Phone Special - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
● "This is the best app for creating panoramic photos on an Android device - Wired.com"
● "Whether you’re going on holiday, selling your house or just trigger happy, this is a must have app for your Android device - ephotozine.com"
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● The settings screen does not response to touch on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Please update you device OS to version 3.2 or latest. It should resolve this issue.
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, go to Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
- Thanks to Kriss Lech for helping with the Polish translation
- Thanks to Michael Lepori for helping with the Italian translation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Photaf Panorama is the best app for making panoramas from your Android device.
"Collage Editor Camera" is an app with a preset of 50 collage templates, that let you design your most lovely photos. The templates are fully customizable, so you can use your creativity to modify the collage template and put your beautiful photos to it to create your favorite photos.
♥♥ Fully customizable templates: with each template, you can modify to create the most beautiful collage that is suitable for your photos. With the shape in the collage template, you can modify the points to change it into whatever shape you like. With the star, heart and circle, you can move, rotate, resize them in the way you like with your two fingers.
♥♥ Import photos from gallery or take from camera. You can choose existing photos in gallery by using the default gallery, or using any file manager app like ES File Manager, IO File Manager, Root Browser,... If you want to take picture then import to the collages, you can use the default camera, or any of the Camera apps like 360 Camera,...
♥♥ Apply Instagram liked effects to your photo: there are many effects for you to apply to your photo.
♥♥ Decorate the collage: you can add text, balloon text to the photo. You are also able to add lovely stamps. Or you even can draw directly to the photo with customizable pen that you are able to choose any color you like.
♥♥ A built-in gallery for browsing created collage photos.
♥♥ Browse the collage templates with different options: browse default templates, browse favorite templates, browse recently used templates or browse customized templates.
♥♥ Share created collages with friends via Facebook, SMS, Mail,...
With a simple yet stylishly powerful interface, this photographic camera app includes a large variety of live photo filters in lightning-fast real-time, such as several Lomo and Lo-Fi effects, artistic painting, cartoon and paper styles, retro & vintage, FAUX HDR, analog, several deformations types, including even fisheye, wide angle camera filters, and many more. In total over 190 customizable camera photo effects, and over 20 frames.
Produce the most beautiful images with the FAUX HDR tone mapping filters.
Also you can create little planet photos with the Stereographic filters adjusting the intensity level, or just use the preset tinyplanet. All filters are customizable.
Lomography, Analogic and Hipster photography lovers will be pleased with the emulated effects of some classic cameras such as Holga, Zenit, Lomo LC-A, and even an awesome Super-8 style.
With the easiest Panorama mode you can find. The Panorama mode manual nature gives you full control over the final result. Try using different filters, people or objects in each shot to create unique panoramic images. Your imagination is the only limit.
Record GIF animations with all the available effects. You can also change the GIF recording speed to produce funny GIF animations, or even record in reverse mode.
With the unique Cameringo viewfinder, now you can keep shooting while in photo review mode, allowing comparison of the last photo taken against the live image. Plus, the horizon level indicator gives you now better control over the angle of the photo.
Get now mad-face shots with the unique Virtual Flash for Front-Facing Cameras. The idea is very simple, in complete darkness the screen will light up enough to give you the chance to snap your grin. Not all effects are suitable for this, so try it first with "original".
Other included features are a clever image stabilizer, silent camera mode, histogram, Incognito mode, Geo Tagging (GPS Location), guidelines, tap to shoot, macro-focus, and even the option to shoot perfectly squared photos making it easier to upload into Instagram.
A new effects photo-camera app for everyone's taste at your fingertips.
-If you find any problem or have any doubt then please contact directly to: email@example.com
-Cameringo does not get, store or collect any personal data at all, respecting your privacy 100%. The permission required for "Location/Network" is used only by the Geo Tagging setting, which is disabled by default, and that you can use if you wish to store inside the photo where did you do the shot.
-The "Internet" permission is to allow loading images from online albums such as Picassa.
Take better pictures, amazing videos and have fun creating them.
Featuring many unique high quality effects, grouped into families sharing a common theme:
● Old Time: make your camera look like something from the 20's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's or 80's
● Lomos and Vintage: more subtle retro effects
● Comic and Sketch: to express yourself, half tone, B&W, printed comics, new style, mix and match
● Art: sometimes you just want to create a piece of art with a tap
● Sci-Fi: see it to believe it
● Computer: and finally, for every geek out there, this is unmissable: old computer monitors
Many of the effects can be boosted by applying a superb "out of focus"/"depth of field" filter, and, as usual, it's all real time.
● Capture high resolution photos with effects, or apply them to your existing images
● Capture video with effects (*)
● All the features from a standard camera app: Auto-focus, timer, flash modes etc.
● More than 40 high quality effects
● Share your creations straight from the app
● Tweak each effect to achieve your own unique look
(*) Video recording requires that your device supports NEON instructions, most modern devices do.
● Why does the video recorder launch the default camera recording app?
- On some devices this happens when taking unfiltered videos because it is faster
● Zoom doesn't work on the preview of my device why?
- Try the Software Zoom option in the settings, this might fix the problem.
● Camera 2 doesn't officially support custom ROMs. The app might work, but there are know issues especially with CyanogenMod. Please update to an official ROM or ask us for a refund if you've purchased the app.
If you are unhappy with the app please contact us to our support email we'll try to either fix the problem or give you a full refund.
Feel free to contact us if you want to share your feedback or experience.
Finally, Camera 2 does not store/collect/send/manage any personal data, all photos and videos taken with Camera 2 are solely yours and yours only.
Internet: only required to share your pictures. If you don't share, internet won't be used.
Microphone: only to record audio with your videos, no other use.
Location: only used to store location to your photos, it's disabled by default and it's optional.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
It also includes a complete photo editor that lets you retouch the pictures in a very simple way.
★ BestAppEver Awards 2013 - Winner: Best Android Photography App ★
--- FEATURES ---
- 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
- Silent mode (no shutter sound, might not work on some devices)
- Live FX photos: 12 effects (only Android 4.1+)
- Pinch to zoom
- Configurable volume keys
- Wide screen pictures
- Picture quality setting (low/medium/high/ultra)
- Configurable storage source (Internal/SD card)
- Countdown Timer
- Burst mode
- Full brightness option
- Video/Audio quality configurable
- More cool features soon ...
- Ultra fast photos & videos viewer
- Configurable thumbnail size
- Grid view/Filmstrip view
- Hide unwanted folders
- Show/hide status bar
- Slideshow mode
- Trim videos
● PHOTO EDITOR:
- High quality photo editing
- New filters and borders
--- FAQ ---
● How can I view the latest photos/videos taken?
Slide the viewfinder from right to left to quickly access the gallery/filmstrip view. You can quickly delete photos you do not like by dragging the unwanted picture up or down.
● Where can I change the camera settings?
You can access this mode by pressing the button on the bottom right or also with a long press on the camera viewfinder
● Why have you taken so long to upgrade to last Jelly Bean 4.3 camera version?
This new version has been completely redesigned from the previous version. We have worked hard to ensure compatibility with most Android devices.
● Why is not Photo Sphere included within the app?
Unfortunately this part of the code is not open source and can not be included within the application.
● I'm not happy with the app and I want a refund.
Please, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and we will refund you the money. No problem.
● Will you continue to work on improving the app?
Of course, we are working hard to add new features and improve compatibility.
--- THANKS ---
● Thanks to everyone who buys our applications. Your purchase helps us to keep working hard on this project. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any issue. We are delighted to receive any feedback.
● Thanks to Google for releasing the Android open source project. Without their great contribution to the developer community our work would not be possible.
"Outstanding! This is by far my favorite camera app" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Insane how good this app is!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !! This apps is worth 5 star and worth to buy. It so unbelievable crazy!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"The apps is great, fast, and does an excellent job. Thanks!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !!" "Bestest!" "Love it!" "Simply fantastic" and so on :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It's ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use - most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography - that's our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won't be available for you if your device doesn't support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
All-purpose, full featured camera for Android:
* HDR: bright colors and rich detail, the pictures look like a professional camera shot
* Panorama: up to 360 degrees to 100 MPix
* Multishot: Group portrait, Sequence shot, Removing unwanted objects with one click
* Night mode
* Video recording + pause
* Video and photo time lapse
* Pre-shot: pictures are taken before pressing
* Burst and Expo-bracketing
* Different kinds of focusing
* ISO option
* RAW capture (Nexus 5 with Android 5 currently)
* Focus and expo metering by separate points
+ full access to all Camera controls, settings and functions
Try our ABC Widget. Fast access to any mode from your home screen!
Forget about having dozens of camera apps. A Better Camera does everything you need.
A number of top ranked Android camera apps such as HDR Camera+, Night Camera+ and HD Panorama+ have been melted into A Better Camera to provide you with the best, all-purpose, full featured camera app.
Video has great features, such as time lapse, and can be used with focus lock, exposure lock and white balance lock!
Being open to 3rd party developers, this application aggregates the experience of Android developers community to provide you with the most complete set of the best imaging features ever!
Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/abettercam
We're on Google+ https://plus.google.com/112729683723267883775
Google+ users https://plus.google.com/communities/103957012133107908911
Thanks for your support! More than 3 million downloads of the previous version made us work very hard over the past year to present the new version. We hope you enjoy all the new features!
"Camera illusion Pro" is the camera application that lets you process photos in real-time, previewing and taking amazing pictures combining cool effects, filters and masks.
Easy to use for taking funny pictures, but also very powerful for use by professional photographers or artists. We're sure that you'll love it!
PRO version includes these additional features:
- Full resolution pictures with most of the filters & effects
- New filters: lomo, emboss & customized
- New effects: sharp, glow & waves
- Additional masks
- Free updates with cool features
Each purchase motivates us to further improve the app and work on new innovative features. Thanks!
----- What's new in 2.0? -----
- New user interface (360º free rotation)
- Improved filter/effect speed
- HD button - full resolution pictures with most filters/effects (PRO version)
- Front camera support (Android 2.3+ required)
- Zoom (if supported)
- New flash modes for HD photos
- Optimized for Tablet
- Adjustable filters/effects (more in next version)
- Color filter (with hue/saturation)
- Blur effect
- Sharp effect (PRO version)
- Glow effect (PRO version)
- Waves effect (PRO version)
- New cool masks (more in PRO version)
- Autoadjustable mask for all preview resolutions
- Store app on SD (Android 2.2+ required)
- Full quality photo viewer for HD photos (PRO version)
- Direct access to the app using the camera button
- Save also original photo
- Use your preferred "image viewer" app to show the pictures just taken
- Direct button to "Videocam illusion" (video recorder) and "Photo illusion" (photo editor)
- Full italian and german translation. Thanks to Michael Leporia and Stefan Bruns
● Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
● Panorama mode.
● Wide Shot mode.
● Reduced Noise mode.
● Camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram.
● Configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
● Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
● Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does not currently support video capture.
WHY DO YOU NEED AUTOSTITCH IF YOUR PHONE ALREADY HAS A BUILT IN PANORAMA MODE?
AutoStitch can stitch photos in any order or arrangement, including vertical, horizontal, or mixed arrangements. It achieves superb image quality by stitching full-resolution camera images rather than low-resolution video frames as used in other apps. AutoStitch creates stunning professional results that you would be proud to hang on your wall.
Don’t miss out on great photo opportunities because you don’t always have your camera gear with you. AutoStitch can be used like swapping in lenses. You can capture any field of view that you wish just by taking more photos in any direction.
● Simple and intuitive interface. Just choose or snap images and tap "Stitch"
● Choice of resolutions up to 20 megapixels for poster-quality prints
(1 GB RAM required for 20MP. Older devices may be limited to 10 MP)
● Stitch photos taken with any camera app, or even imported from another camera
● All source images are retained, so you can change stitch options later
● Crop the result with automatic or manual cropping
● Share your creations via email or social media directly from AutoStitch
What reviewers have been saying about our iPhone version of AutoStitch:
- “The new AutoStitch is -- amazingly -- even better than the old one” -- Cult of Mac (2012)
- “AutoStitch raises the bar on iPhone panoramas... an excellent program that lets you take the pictures while it does the work.” -- TUAW
- “Having a camera on the iPhone allows for some cool applications and AutoStitch is definitely one of the coolest.” -- Appolicious
- Show camera preview on your Moto 360
- Taking picture any time even if your phone's screen is off or locked.
- Works stable
- Allow you to change setting on Watch.
-- Silent mode(shutter sound turn on and off)
-- Switch FRONT camera and REAR camera
-- Switch camera resolution
-- Self timer mode (3sec/10sec timer available)
- Do not disturb your phone's screen while phone's screen is on.
All features will work fine even if your phone's screen is off !
How to start the app
2 ways to start the app.
Tap to Start
- Just tap on your wear's face.
- Scroll to the bottom and you can find the 'START' on the list view.
- Tap 'START' and scroll vertically a bit, you'll find 'REMOTE SHOT'
say 'START REMOTE SHOT' and wake up.
Picture will be saved in phone's default 'Pictures' folder.
(please note 'Pictures' foder is inside internal storage.Not in the SDCard)
*Smartphone and Moto 360 must be paired before you use it.
To Sony's Xperia users
"Turn off" the STAMINA mode,when you want to take picture with screen-off mode.
(How to set:Setting>Power management>STAMINA mode)
If you search No sound shutter,Silent Camera,Smart shutter,remote shutter ,try this first.
Please read EULA(http://watea.net/rshot_eula.html) carefully and agree it before you purchase app.
If you have a question,plsease feel free to contact our email address in English.
Capture all your surrounding with only one shot of a reflective Christmas Ball or any reflective rounded shape.
Wave the device around you to experience the gyro viewing mode.
Share the resulting 360 panorama by email, Facebook or Twitter.
360 Ball is the only app to produce a spherical panorama using only one picture without any dedicated equipment. Look around you and search for a reflective round object. A silver teapot or even a ladle would do the magic.
For high quality results, you may use a yard globe (gazing globe or garden ball) or a half mirror light bulb.
You can also use this app to view any spherical panorama available in your camera roll.
A few links to get your light bulb:
Forget about others, single row, Panoramas software! Create outstanding professional *MULTI-ROW* Panoramas right from the palm of your hand. PanoStitch allows you to automagically merge multiple overlapping low-res pictures from your Android device into an outstanding megapixels Panorama without any manual intervention!
☆☆☆ LAUNCH OFFER 50% OFF, HURRY UP! ☆☆☆
☆☆☆ TRY WITH NO RISK - DEMO AVAILABLE ☆☆☆
☆☆☆ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR REFUNDED ☆☆☆
PanoStitch is an easy to use, professional, panorama software. It will assemble a mosaic of overlapping pictures into a complete multi-row panorama. With others software, you'll only get a VERY long picture (several pictures wide), but a single picture tall! Take the next step!
Use your favorite camera application to take pictures, and use PanoStitch to stitch them. PanoStitch will take care of alignment and/or exposure issues for you, without any manual intervention.
Please note that PanoStitch is NOT a camera application, it will create professional grade Panoramas out of your Gallery/camera roll.
PanoStitch is focusing on quality, this is a professional post-treatment software, not an eye-catchy gadget.
☆ Support ☆
Please, do NOT post support request/complaints or bug reports to the comments page. We can't reply there. Please send your request and feedback by email.
☆ FAQ ☆
● Can I use PanoStitch to take pictures directly?
No. PanoStitch is a panorama stitcher, not a camera application. Please use your favorite camera application for that. PanoStitch will only handle all the magic behind Panorama making (pitch/roll/yaw adjustement, aligning, blending and much more)
● How much pictures should overlap?
For best results, pictures should overlap by 10 to 25%. Higher is better. Below, the alignment process may fail and strange results may appears.
● What about others software available?
None of them, excepted latest Google's Photosphere, allows you to merge multi-row pictures into a single panorama! With others, you'll only get a VERY long picture (several pictures wide), but a single picture tall! Amazing, isn't it?
● What about Google's Photosphere ?
Google's Photosphere is focusing on speed, not on quality. Moreover, Google's Photosphere can't output several megapixels panorama. If you're looking for speed, and not planning to print and/or share your panoramas stick on it. If you want professional looking HD panoramas up to 20MP, use PanoStitch. Moreover, Google's Photosphere is only available starting from Android 4.2.
---- PERMISSIONS EXPLAINED ----
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: allows to save panoramas to external storage
WAKE_LOCK : allows to stitch panoramas in background without getting interrupted
INTERNET: allows the share features
WRITE_SETTINGS: allows to save settings
- Support to create a panoramic photo feature
- Support for loading panoramic photo feature
- Support delete panoramic photo feature
- Support upload feature
- Supports auto-focus feature set
- Support horizontal / vertical field of view settings (supports Froyo only)
- Support for object image alignment vibration
- Supports the use of the camera in portrait mode (support Froyo only)
Portrait mode support Froyo (2.2) system equipment -
Exposure control function supports Froyo (2.2) + system equipment -
- Support for HD mode
- Support compass function consistent with the real world
- Support for HD mode
- Support for exporting all panorama pictures to the Gallery folder feature
- Support Clear all incomplete picture function
- More welcome experience
Get your cool camera and photo editor in your android device, you can create fool and fun photo with this single app. There are more then 360 ++ combination editing function in this apps, so enjoy Camera 360 Plus Ultimate application.
Cool Features of Camera 360 Plus Ultimate
You can enhance the color of the images, get High Definition quality of image and control the color itself.
2. Free Frames and Stickers
Get free a lot of frames and stickers to embed into your images, get full fun of it.
3. More Effect
You can get more effect from another camera and photo editor, that is made this application have a title Camera 360 Plus Ultimate, because it have a lot of fun more than any apps.
4. Crop Function
You can crop your photo with any style you want and you can find it so useful function
5. Another great function
Rotate, Blur, Texture, Adjust and more post editing features are available and its all free that you can get in this single application
So download it now and using it for your selfie activity, enjoy and have fun.
PPV360HD is an Android application designed to *view* *offline* your local high-resolution panoramic (Panorama) images with equirectangular (spherical) or cylindrical projection, full 360-degree pano or configurable width degree pano, up to 2.27 gigapixel jpeg (*1)
Viewer = view your panorama, it's not a panorama maker (not use of camera).
*** Special Offer: PRO -50% OFF ***
This is the ALL IN ONE solution for you BIG panoramas: like StreetView, make your pano with your favorite stitching software (for example PhotoSphere or hugin) and view your professional high-resolution jpeg panorama on your device (tablet or smartphone) with the powerful integrated full screen 3d viewer.
-*- Virtual Tour -*-
Do you want your Virtual Tour App on Market and Win Desktop? Contact us!
-*- TRY BEFORE BUY -*-
This is the DEMO (free, has some limitations, read below) version of PPV360HD, released to check its compatibility with your specific Android Device before buying the PRO: view comments from our PRO customers.
If you have any compatibility issues (crash on launch, freeze, ruined images) send an email to PPV360HD@gmail.com:
Support, FAQ & Troubleshooting
-*- NOTE -*-
(*1) Performance and image quality/max resolution may vary depend on CPU/GPU speed and available free RAM of your device (use a Task killer to free RAM before start the app).
-*- DEMO VERSION LIMITATIONS -*-
The Public Gallery have some huge panoramic images freely downloadable from internet without resolution limitation, so you can test application performance and compatibility of your device (and speed with your device specific CPU/GPU/RAM).
* Open your own images up to 50 MPixel, but viewed at lower resolution
* Can store up to 2 of your photo at the same time (PRO up to 100 photos)
* You can zoom images but only in the PRO version you can view your images at full resolution.
* Tagging: you can add up to 3 tags but they will not be saved on storage.
-*- FEATURES -*-
(full list at https://sites.google.com/site/andrewdc09/Software/ppv360hd/ppv360hd-2)
* Equirect/cylindrical projection, 360 and custom degree (semi-panoramic)
* Hi-Res (jpeg up to 65kx35k = 2.27 Gigapano = 2270 MegaPixel)
* Offline: internet connection required only on the first star (to download graphic resources optimized for your device resolution)
* spectacular fullscreen view with a minimal and clean design, optimized for smartphone and tablet
* Responsive: can pan and zoom very smooth (with its 3d Graphic Engine)
* Fast: use multi-core CPU, if available
* Viewer for Google Photosphere or other panorama makers
* Kinetic rotation: use your device like a cam, turn around and be there! (use gyro if available)
* Easy: make multires tiles and view panorama in one app, with a touch, without use of external tools
* Fast Open: Open images already processed in seconds (on Galaxy S-II a 485 MPixel tooks 5 seconds)
* Fine integration with the Android OS: jpeg images from Browser, URL, File Manager, Email, Dropbox, Gallery, etc..
* xml-based sharing: if the jpeg image is already available on internet (for example, using permalink in dropbox), you can share easy with your friend sending a very small file
* View your local image files and xmlppv from local storage/internet/Public Gallery/detect all USB/external sdcard connected to the device
* Tagging functionality
* Organize your favorite images in the thumb-based Private Gallery (PRO ver: up to 100)
* Real-time parameters controls (horz/vert flip, FOV, start-end V/H angles, adjust aspect ratio)
--- KEEP IN TOUCH ---
PPV360HD : https://sites.google.com/site/andrewdc09/Software/ppv360hd
- Functionalities in the DEMO version may change in the future.
- Images by Matthias Kabel, "St Peter Salzburg" and NASA, Spirit Rover on Mars
It's not thinked to be used by normal user, but only if you need to forward accelerometer data to a TCP client.
Can handle up to 9 different configurations (robots).
This program has been successfully tested on the openRDK framework at the engineering faculty of Sapienza University in Roma, Italy.
Tested on Android OS from 1.6 to 3.1.
This is a little experiment; if you need some missing functionalities, please send me a private email and I will happy to consider it.
It's still under development, tested only on G1.
You need to manually remove MPGLGE directory from SD card when disinstalling.
If the app doesn't start, please let me know by writing to andrewdc09 (at) gmail.com with device model and Android version. Thank you.