Indeed it's an easy Ohm calculator that will help you to find the correct value of any resistor of 4, 5 or 6 colors.
And for each value, its percentage minimal and maximal.
Select a ring on the resistor and change its color with corresponding buttons in order to find its Ohm value.
Feel free to ask questions if needed.
"I stumbled upon some serious gold" - GeekBeat.tv
"This app takes design to a whole new level of interactivity" - Design News
Build any circuit, tap play button, and watch dynamic voltage, current, and charge animations. This gives you insight into circuit operation like no equation does. While simulation is running, adjust circuit parameters with analog knob, and the circuit responds to your actions in real time. You can even generate an arbitrary input signal with your finger!
That's interactivity and innovation you can't find in best SPICE tools for PC like Multisim, LTspice, OrCad or PSpice (trademarks belong to their respective owners).
EveryCircuit is not just an eye candy. Under the hood it packs custom-built simulation engine optimized for interactive mobile use, serious numerical methods, and realistic device models. In short, Ohm's law, Kirchhoff's current and voltage laws, nonlinear semiconductor device equations, and all the good stuff is there.
Growing library of components gives you freedom to design any analog or digital circuit from a simple voltage divider to transistor-level masterpiece.
Schematic editor features automatic wire routing, and minimalistic user interface. No nonsense, less tapping, more productivity.
Simplicity, innovation, and power, combined with mobility, make EveryCircuit a must-have companion for high school science and physics students, electrical engineering college students, breadboard and printed circuit board (PCB) enthusiasts, and ham radio hobbyists.
Free version has limited sandbox area, but it can still impress you. If you need a larger playground, a full version is available. The full version will employ all of your imagination, and all the screen area of your tablet. The full version also lets you join EveryCircuit cloud community to store your circuits on cloud, access them from any of your Android devices, explore public community circuits and share your own designs.
Thanks to Prof. N. Maghari for technical discussions, feedback, and help with designing circuit examples.
+ Growing public library of community circuits
+ Animations of voltage waveforms and current flows
+ Animations of capacitor charges
+ Analog control knob adjusts circuit parameters
+ Automatic wire routing
+ Seamless DC and transient simulation
+ Single play/pause button controls simulation
+ Saving and loading of circuit schematic
+ Mobile simulation engine built from ground-up
+ Shake the phone to kick-start oscillators
+ Intuitive user interface
+ No Ads
+ Sources, signal generators
+ Controlled sources (VCVS, VCCS, CCVS, CCCS)
+ Resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers
+ Potentiometer, lamp
+ Switches, SPST, SPDT
+ Diodes, Zener diodes, light emitting diodes (LED)
+ MOS transistors (MOSFET)
+ Bipolar junction transistors (BJT)
+ Ideal operational amplifier (opamp)
+ Digital logic gates, AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR
+ More components
If you like it, please rate, review, and buy!
Resistors are electronic components that oppose the flow of electricity. This app calculates the resistance (in ohms) through 4, 5 and 6 band color codes. The resistor color code is a long standing standard in both the electronics and electrical industries.
Color "bands" are used to indicate the resistance value with each color signifying a number and these color bands are grouped closer to one end of the resistor than the other.
In a typical 6 Band Resistor, the first 3 color bands indicate a number. The 4th color band indicates the multiplier or in other words the number of zeros. The fifth band indicates the tolerance of the resistor +/- 20%, 10% or 5. And the final band indicates the Temperature Co-efficient.
How it works:
1. From the main page, select 4, 5 or 6 band resistor
2. Set color for each of the bands
3. Click Compute
-The Gain of a Basic Transistor Amplifer Circuit
-Voltage between Collector and Emmitter (Vce)
-Voltage between Drain and Source(Vds)
- More Will Come.
For BJT & MOS Transistors.
To understand what's going on in this app you need to know a little Transistors knowledge.
Semih H. Ünaldı
T. Furkan Akgül
Key Words: Vosh, Electronic, Electronics, Elektronik, Electro , elektro , circuit, devre ,transistör, transistor, gain,kazanç ,hesap, hesaplama, hesapla, calculate , engineering , engineer , must , have , electronics, and , telecommunications, engineering , elektronik , ve , haberleşme , mühendisliği , mühendis , communication, resistors , direnç , resistor , component, eleman, capacitor , voltage , input
SAFARI Montage Live-5! is the ideal solution for providing reliable school-to-school or school-to-home education for a wide array of applications, including AP classes, distance education for homebound students, professional development for teachers at school or at home, and virtual field trips to remote locations.
The SAFARI Montage Live-5! for Android™1 app works in conjunction with the school district’s SAFARI Montage Live-5! server to bring interactive videoconferencing directly to Android phones and tablets, allowing districts to enable educators to connect and collaborate with colleagues and students like never before — easily and affordably.
SAFARI Montage Live-5! for Android offers many of the features available in the desktop version, optimized and streamlined for a mobile experience. Mobile SAFARI Montage Live-5! attendees enjoy high-quality, multi-point video conferencing and, depending on session privileges, support for: mobile video broadcasting with full duplex audio; viewing of shared media and screens; access to chat, shared notes, whiteboards, polls and session recordings; inviting others to a conference; changing session layout; and managing the privileges of other attendees.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
Once you've downloaded the free app, there are several easy ways to connect to a session:
• Tap the session link on your SAFARI Montage dashboard
• Tap the session link in an email invitation
• Open the app, click "Join Session,” and enter the URL of the session. Then connect as a guest or as a registered user.
If broadcasting, we highly recommend the use of a headset, such as the standard headset provided with your device, to ensure a pleasant experience.
• SAFARI Montage Live-5! v188.8.131.52+ Server
• Android Device:
o Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, or 4.0
o ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
o 256MB of RAM
o Adobe AIR 3.5
o Android Browser
o Wi-Fi or 4G required for videoconferencing
o 3G recommended for use with audio-only conferencing
Please visit SAFARI Montage Support @ http://www.safarimontage.com/support/.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Introduction to Electronic Engineering
2. Basic quantities
3. Passive and active devices
4. Semiconductor Devices
5. Current in Semiconductors
6. P-N Junction
8. Power Diode
10. Special-Purpose Diodes
11. Tunnel diode and Optoelectronics
12. Diode Approximation
13. Applications of diode: Half wave Rectifier and Full Wave Rectifier
14. Bridge Rectifier
16. Clamper Circuits
17. Positive Clamper
18. Voltage Doubler
19. Zener Diode
20. Zener Regulator
21. Design of Zener regulator circuit
22. Special-Purpose Diodes-1
24. Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT)
25. Beta and alpha gains
26. The Common Base Configuration
27. Relation between different currents in a transistor
28. Common-Emitter Amplifier
29. Common Base Amplifier
30. Biasing Techniques for CE Amplifiers
31. Biasing Techniques: Emitter Feedback Bias
32. Biasing Techniques: Collector Feedback Bias
33. Biasing Techniques: Voltage Divider Bias
34. Biasing Techniques: Emitter Bias
35. Small Signal CE Amplifiers
36. Analysis of CE amplifier
37. Common Collector Amplifier
38. Darlington Amplifier
39. Analysis of a transistor amplifier using h-parameters
40. Power Amplifiers
41. Power Amplifiers: Class A Amplifiers
42. Power Amplifiers: Class B amplifier
43. Power Amplifiers: Cross over distortion(Class B amplifier)
44. Power Amplifiers: Biasing a class B amplifier
45. Power Calculations for Class B Push-Pull Amplifier
46. Power Amplifiers: Class C amplifier
47. Field Effect Transistor (FET)
48. JFET Amplifiers
49. Transductance Curves
50. Biasing the FET
51. Biasing the FET: Self Bias
52. Voltage Divider Bias
53. Current Source Bias
54. FET a amplifier
55. Design of JFET amplifier
56. JFET Applications
57. MOSFET Amplifiers
58. Common-Drain Amplifier
59. MOSFET Applications
60. Operational Amplifiers
61. Depletion-mode MOSFET
62. Enhancement-mode MOSFET
63. The ideal operational amplifier
64. Practical OP AMPS
65. Inverting Amplifier
66. The Non-inverting Amplifier
67. Voltage Follower (Unity Gain Buffer)
68. The Summing Amplifier
69. Differential Amplifier
70. The Op-amp Integrator Amplifier
71. The Op-amp Differentiator Amplifier
72. History of The Numeral Systems
73. Binary codes
74. conversion of bases
75. Conversion of decimal to binary ( base 10 to base 2)
76. Octal Number System
77. Hexadecimal Number System
78. Rules of Binary Addition and Subtraction
79. Sign-and-magnitude method
80. Sign-and-magnitude method:2s complement Representation
81. Boolean algebra
82. Basic Theorems & Properties of Boolean algebra
83. Logic gate
84. Symbols of logic Gates
85. Universal Gates
86. No associativity of NAND and NOR Gates: universal gates
87. Introduction of minimization using K-map
88. Two variable maps
89. Don't Cares condition
90. 5 variable Karnaugh Maps
91. Binary coded decimal codes(bcd)
92. Principle and types digital instruments
93. digital voltmeter
94. Cathode ray oscilloscope(CRO)
95. Cathode ray tube: CRO
96. Channel: CRO
97. Measurements with the cathode ray oscilloscope C
All topics not listed due to character limitations set by Google Play.
Ohm's law calculator- enter any two variables
Parallel resistance calculator - enter any number of resistors
Resistor color codes
4 and 5 Band Resistance calculators
Full zoom-able circuit examples- Series, Parallel, Series-Parallel, RL, RC, RLC
Formula sheet with Ohm's law wheel
Circuit Symbols sheet
Don't see a feature you'd like? Request it. This will be an evolving reference guide.
ohm, ohm's law, resistance, circuit, resistor, volt, amp, ITT
This is a cool handy kit which can be used as a guide for beginners in electronics. In this apps, we have colour coding of resistors, coding of capacitors and we can find the unknown values of inductor parameters. Also in this app we have images of standard values of resistors and capacitors. This app gives a basic idea about parallel and series connections (combinations) of resistor, capacitor and inductor.
It has been developed to cover a broad range of technical subjects, with regular high-quality content updates.
-Rules of signs
-Laws and operations
*Geometry (2D & 3D)
-Anatomy of a circle
-Coordinate system: Cartesian
-Coordinate system: Polar
-Geometric Construction of Algebraic Expressions
-Graphs of functions
-Signs of functions
*Constants and Units
-SI units & derivative
-Optical distance laws
-Laws of reflection & refraction
-Forces (static, impulse, centrifugal, centripetal, etc)
-Power & Work Done
-Velocity & Speed
-Frequency bands (wavelengths and frequency ranges)
-Mechanical Transmission (ratios, torque, efficiency)
-Laws (Ohm's and Kirchoff's)
-Transistors (will be expanded)
-The Atom (characteristics, nucleons, isotopes, ions, nuclides)
-States of Matter
-Properties of materials
-The Periodic Table
-Bernoulli's equation (ideal and real fluid)
-Continuity (conservation of mass and volume)
-Pressure and density
-Surface tension (Young's equation, hydrophobic and hydrophilic surfaces, contact angle)
More to follow...
Because Nautilus technical content is still growing, please let us know if there's information or features that you'd like to see included in future revisions.
For support or comment, please contact:
As usual there's a great tutorial module, with an overview of the more popular Op Amp circuit configurations:
Non inverting amplifier.
Then there's the test module, so you can see what you've learned from the tutorial module.
Finally, four useful calculators are included:
1. A three-way non inverting amplifier calculator. Put in any two values from Rin, Rf and gain, and the calculator will give you the missing value.
2. An inverting op amp circuit calculator. Has all the same features of the non-inverting calculator.
3. A summing amplifier calculator. Takes a summing amp with three inputs and gives you the Vout.
4. A difference amplifier calculator. Putting the complex equation for this through a normal calculator is not recommended. Using our app it couldn't be simpler!
We are sure that you'll be delighted with this app, it's easily the best of it's kind on the market. The price? Cheaper than a candy bar!
But don't take our word about the quality - check out the video!
If you have any comments or feedback on Ultimate Op Amp, or any of our other apps, we'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line at email@example.com.
Electrical calculator: You are able to calculate the most important electrical sizes. You can calculate the electrical power, electrical resistance, electrical charge, electrical work and electrical current.
Electrical circuit: You are able to calculate the current in parallel circuits (both total and partial), the voltage in series circuits (both total and partial) and the resistance in parallel and series circuits.
Electrical formulas: You can see the formulas for the electrical power, electrical resistance, electrical work, electrical current and electrical charge.
Electrical engineering Books: You can see a list of the best books and buy them.
Electrical engineering E-Books: You can see a list of the best e-books and buy them.
Other calculators: You can also calculate the battery lifetime, the stored energy in a capacitor, the inductance and the capacitance, the output voltage of a voltage divider.
The best app for school, college and work! If you are a student it will helps to learn.
Note: Electrical engineering covers a wide range of subfields including electronics, digital computers, power engineering, telecommunications, control systems, radio frequency engineering, and signal processing.
* Human language comments for every aspect of solution process
* Using common fractions for numerical operations
* Postoptimal analysis and new postoptimal solution (with commenting)
* Graphs for LPP with 2 variables
It simply calculates value of a resistor using color of bands.
It contains 3 different resistors:
-5 band resistor.
How it works:
1. From the main page, select 4, 5 or 6 band resistor
2. Set color for each of the bands
3. Click Calculate
More from developer
For version 1.0:
- Calculation of the transfer function
- Step response unit (temporal analysis)
- Black diagram (frequency analysis)
- Poles of the system
- Calculation of phase and gain margins
- Ability to save the graphical output
on the SD card in PNG format.