+ hourly forecast for the next 24 hours,
+ daily forecast for the next 5 days.
The simplest weather app! Thanks to geolocation, you know immediately the weather for your current location. To get a forecast for any other location worldwide, you just have to ask: this app includes a powerful voice recognition feature! In USA, "Weather 5 days" gives the weather for most cities: from New York to Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston or Philadelphia.
Weather 5 days is also one of the most complete weather apps! All data (temperature, humidity, cloud cover, visibility, wind speed and direction, sunrise and sunset times,...and even the altitude!) is displayed in a very clear and concise way.
Optionally, you will also have the possibility to get:
+ the hourly weather up to 5 days,
+ the possibility to create and browse your favorite locations.
This app uses weather data issued from one of the best weather models worldwide. Should you go for a trip anywhere in United States (Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas...), you will get today's weather and hourly local weather up to 5 days! For your holidays, just ask for a weather forecast, anywhere, from San Francisco to Washington, Boston or Las Vegas ! 'Weather 5 days' can be used in all the US states from California, Texas or NY to Florida ...
Any rain or snow in Canada? Just ask this app the weather in Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! Need a reliable weather app in Australia in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane ? 'Weather 5 days' is the weather app you need!
Do not hesitate! Download now this fast and simple weather app ! It is FREE!!
Tested on: Samsung (Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Mini, Gio, Tab...), HTC (Optimus One...), Asus Transformer, ICS, etc...
"Heavy rain starting in 4 minutes, for the next 35 minutes".
Arcus uses the new Forecast.io API to get the most accurate, and most current weather information.
"Forecast.io is backed by a wide range of data sources, which are aggregated together statistically to provide the most accurate forecast possible for a given location."
***** Included in AppStorms 10 Beautiful Weather Apps *****
"Arcus Weather’s style is simple, sleek and monochromatic. Temperature and rain are the main areas of focus in Arcus Weather, and the combination of simple icons and clear, text-based information makes for both a highly practical, and visually appealing design."
- Material Design
- Homescreen widget with customizable data points
- Fully usable without location services
- Notification Bar Weather
- Severe weather alerts
- Vibrate for precipitation
- Works great with Android Wear!
Pro Features available via In-App Purchases:
- No Ads
- Up to 10 Custom Locations (free version - 2)
- Widget Interval Options (free version ~ 4 hours)
- Touch to refresh from widget
- This is not an official port from the Dark Sky company. Please visit http://forecast.io for the official web version.
- Based on the concept and implementation of the service, this app works best with GPS enabled, or latitude/longitude for a particular location.
- Please note that 'up to the minute' weather conditions are only available in certain countries.
Questions, comments and suggestions? follow @arcusweather
Have all of your weather information and forecast details at your fingertips, with The Weather Network’s Android app. The interactive UI and clean design provide an ‘at-a-glance’ view of current, short term and long term weather. Pair that with the latest news and videos, detailed radar maps including our satellite and radar, traffic flow and lightning maps, and users have access to more content than ever before. When active weather systems hit, the app features location-based weather warnings and alerts. Users can also view our live stream video to keep up to date with breaking news about the latest storms.
- Detailed weather forecasts including current, short term, long term, hourly forecasts and 14 day trends
- Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info
- Multiple map layers including radar, satellite, lightning and traffic flow provided by Beat the Traffic in North America, and satellite and radar maps for the UK
- Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1km of your location
- Available in English and French, based on your device settings
Tips for the phone app:
- Tap the weather icon to get more forecast data, like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling and more
- The icon on the top left provides a simple list (menu) of all the content available on the app, as well as app settings
- Right and left draw for easy navigation. The right draw allows users to add a location or to scroll between saved locations, while the left draw allows you to select various sections of the app
- Tap the weather icon to get more forecast data, like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling and more
- Pull the screen down to refresh the data
- Gorgeous and realistic animations of weather conditions
- See at a glance the next weather condition change
- Updated continuously
- Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 10 days
- Fast, beautiful and simple to use
- Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, dew point, UV index, humidity, pressure
- Highest and lowest historical values
- Satellite and radar map animations
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Live Wallpaper
- Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar
- Great widget for your home screen
And it’s all free.
Try it now !
Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin and all the others!
Brand new user interface, simple and easy to use
Weather forecasts, broken through day quarters and hour-by-hour forecasts, are complete and very reliable, and they are specific for mountain and sea localities.
This application gives you all the information you need about current weather conditions and weather forecasts for the next 10 days.
- receive alerts for weather conditions in your city
- read all the articles from our editorial staff
- watch video forecast for Italy from our editorial staff
- see satellite images and weather radar
- check hundreds of webcams in Italy and beyond
- share your photos and videos on the climatic conditions and nature with the 3BMeteo community
- report the weather in your city and see the reports of other users
- battery improvements
Pin widgets to your favorites location to be always updated with current weather conditions!
Thanks for your feedbacks.
*Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
*Searches for all cities worldwide by country and city or zip code
*Humidity sensor, UV index, and chance of precipitation
*Sunrise and Sunset time
*Up to 9 different locations
*Easily swipe for the most accurate weather forecasts
*Auto location detection
*Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
*Swipe horizontally for other locations
*Swipe vertically for more detailed weather information
The combination of amazing photography and informative weather data provides an accurate and changing view of your weather. Atmospheric is powered by forecast.io, giving you the most precise and timely forecasting available.
Premium Access! (In-app purchase)
- Purchase premium to control automatic forecast updating and to configure the frequency of updates.
- Disable the locked in 3 hour forecast update interval allowing you to select anywhere from 30 mins to 12 hours.
- Enable automatic forecast updates
- Enable multiple forecast locations
- Location specific widgets
Standard features include:
- http://forecast.io weather data
- Notification bar temperature
- Weather Alerts
- Pull to refresh
- Flickr Project Weather images (Can be customized to any public Flickr photo group)
- 48 hour and Week long forecasts, with detailed forecast data
- Next hour with precipitation by the minute (Availability is location dependent)
- Multiple language support from Forecast.io (German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Tetum)
- Muzei Background Source
- Optional perspective parallax effect
- Custom text sizes
- Pebble notification support
- Customizable lock-screen and home-screen widgets
Get right to the weather detail you want to see quickly and easily. Weather Forecast UK displays in a highly readable format the best quality UK weather forecast and radar data available (such as rainfall radar and surface pressure charts) sourced directly from the Met Office, one of the world leaders in weather forecasting. Customise the data just how you want to see it.
Weather Forecast: UK is fast, easy to use and accurate.
* Five day detailed forecast in 1 hour time intervals (3 hours for longer term forecasts)
* Forecast radar maps for rainfall, temperature, cloud cover and combined cloud and rain (*)
* 15 minute observation radar maps for rainfall, satellite (IR, visible and IR/rainfall), lightning and sea surface temperature (*)
* Severe weather warnings integrated into application and widgets
* Charts and graphs to visualize your weather data
* Overview of mountain area risk (detail available in paid version)
* Fully customisable units on all data. Choose exactly how you want each unit to display.
* Surface pressure chart stretching from mid-Atlantic to Eastern Europe
* Home screen widgets available in 2 different sizes (*)
* Fast easy switching between multiple locations with recent location history
* Sunrise and sunset times
* Configurable display of data - show only what you want
* Latest observation data from official Met Office observation locations
* Textual forecast for up to 30 days
* Move to SD Card option
* Optimized for tablets and all devices in vertical or horizontal orientation
(*) Some limitations apply. Additional functionality and services available in paid version
Google maps is used for rainfall radar and other map views. Data is available at 10 different zoom levels across multiple time steps with both recent observations and forecasts into the future (only one time step available in the free version). Radar data covers all of the UK and Ireland. Your current location is (optionally) overlaid on the map as well.
This application uses the latest up to date forecast data available from the Met Office for the entire United Kingdom (including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) via access to almost 5,000 unique forecast locations. Configure the display for just the information you want to see including time, temperature, weather description, weather image, feels like temperature, wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, visibility, relative humidity, ultra violet index (UV) and air quality index.
Available configurable units include
Temperature: Celsius and Fahrenheit
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort
Pressure: Hecopascal (hPa), Millibar (mb), Inches Mercury (in Hg) and Millimetres Mecury (mm Hg)
Visibility: Kilometres, Metres, Miles, Feet and Descriptive text
High level risk information is available for Brecon Beacons, East Highland, Lake District, Peak District, Snowdonia, West Highland and Yorkshire Dales mountain areas. Upgrade to the paid version to access the detailed forecast for these regions.
Problems? Ideas for improvement? Feature request? Please contact me via the 'About' tab in the application's menu. If you do have a problem, please don't just leave negative feedback or rating. I can provide you much better support via email!
* This edition is ad supported. Upgrade to the premium version to get access to premium version only widgets, access to all available charts, access to detailed mountain forecasts and the ability to view past and future radar and chart forecasts on the maps view.
Connect with Weather Forecast: UK
On Facebook: http://on.fb.me/xlayxR
On Twitter: @WeatherFrcst_UK
Note: Though this application uses MetOffice data, it is not an official Met Office application and the author has no affiliation or involvement with the Met Office.
Get the latest weather conditions, whether you're hitting the slopes, the beach or simply checking the forecast for your commute. See accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts for wherever you're going or whatever you’re doing.
Quickly access the day drill down, hourly, daily, and 10-day forecasts, and historical weather averages. Check wind, visibility, humidity, barometer, dew point, and chance of precipitation. See sunrise, sunset, moon phase, and UV index.
Go deep in detail with temperature, radar observation, radar forecast, precipitation, cloud and satellite maps.
Track current weather in all the locations you care about most. Add multiple cities to your favorites for quick access. Sign in to save your preferences.
SEVERE WEATHER ALERTS
Stay informed with timely notifications to help you prepare for severe weather.
Automatically sync your favorite cities across MSN Weather on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the places you care about.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
Weather widgets provides detailed weather for all cities worldwide , it searches your address and locates cities quickly , and provides the current temperature , current humidity , pressure and wind speed and direction , in addition , seven days weather forecast . The Widget is 100% free , and it comes with many cool widgets .
- Supports geo-positioning , retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location .
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations .
- Powerful location search, searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code .
- Home screen widgets .
- Virtual visual experience as well as a smooth , impressive animation effects .
- Quick access has already been saved city.
- The offline cached .
- humidity , pressure , wind speed , high/low forecast .
- Animate background .
- Swipe to change city.
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
With severe weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. Customize your experience by dragging and dropping the content modules on the main screen of the app
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 100,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams.
- Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users.
- Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 30,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- Status notification: instantly view your current temperature and condition on the notification bar
- Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase
- 10-day Forecasts including text summary
- Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset
- Historical data
- Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data
- List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
- Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data and send their own Sky Reports and Hazard Reports
- Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed
- Snow and Winter Sport reports
- Hazard Reports allow users to share dangerous road conditions in their area
- Share severe alerts with your friends and family
- Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
- New widgets: 1x1 and 2x2!
- Choose Light or Dark mode
- Customize your experience by sliding the weather information up and down
- Switch between Best Forecast™ & NWS Forecast
- Weather commentary from Dr Masters
- National Weather Service Radio
► Weatherzone uses Bureau of Meteorology forecasts and our meteorologists to produce accurate forecasts for Australia and the world.
Using data from the Bureau of Meteorology, our team of Meteorologists review this data to ensure you get the most accurate forecasts available in Australia.
► Now with Snow & Ski forecast, reports and snow cams!
► What features are exclusive to Weatherzone?
✓ Exclusive 3 hourly temperature, icon, wind and rain probability forecasts for the next 48 hours for all major Australian locations from Opticast®
✓ 7 day forecasts for 2000+ Australian locations for minimum, maximum temperature, icon, rain probability/likely amount and 9am/3pm wind.
✓ National Radar and Lightning Tracker
✓ Weather news stories from our meteorologist's
✓ National Video forecast
✓ 1000+ international location forecasts and observations
✓ Exclusive Australian synoptic map with rain areas and amounts for 7 days (drawn by Weatherzone meteorologist every 12 hours)
► What are other features of Weatherzone?
✓ Real-time observations of temperature, wind speed and direction, dew point, relative humidity, pressure and rain since 9 am
✓ Sunrise and Sunset times
✓ Max UV rating
✓ Pollen Forecast (for capital cities except Darwin)
✓ Fire Danger Rating (where available)
✓ Navigation Drawer
✓ GPS search for current location
✓ Past 24hours observations
✓ Month to Date and Almanac
✓ Dynamic animated backgrounds that change as the weather does
✓ Real-time weather warnings
✓ Animated radar from 58 locations around Australia
✓ Animated National and State composite radars
✓ Animated satellite of Australia
✓ Can store and display UNLIMITED favourite locations
✓ Three widgets
- 4x2 Large w/ Clock
- 4x1 Medium
- 2x1 Small
► Snow & Ski
✓ Australia's only 14 day snow forecast
✓ Snow Reports
✓ Snow Cams
✓ Lift Status
✓ Road Conditions
► How do we make 3 hour forecasts?
Opticast® uses real time observations and up to 10 global weather prediction models that are intelligently combined to build the most accurate high resolution short term forecasts available to the Australian public.
► How do we provide more forecasts than the others?
We source data from the Bureau of Meteorology and then fill the gaps with our own team of professional meteorologists and in-house high resolution forecasting models.
► Who is Weatherzone?
Weatherzone is Australia's largest commercial meteorological organisation supplying most of Australia's media, electricity companies and other weather sensitive industries. Weatherzone uses Bureau of Meteorology resources and unique internally developed computer modeling to produce the most accurate forecasts available in Australia. We are a team of meteorologists and developers that are dedicated to providing innovative weather services.
## If you are having problems accessing the widgets please make sure the app is installed to the phone and not the SD Card. ##
Australian weather, Aussie weather, Sydney Weather, Melbourne Weather.
If you have a suggestion for new features or content or find a bug, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Amber Weather offers various weather widget styles within a minimal designed weather app. Use your favorite widget on your home screen and enjoy it everyday! (Original name: EZ Weather)
What Makes Us Different?
Amber Weather brings you high quality designs of weather widgets from different designers and artists. We are trying to beautify your home screen by providing various weather widget themes in our "Customize Store". Every week, we will release at least one new widget to the store.
- Transparent weather widget
- Daily and hourly weather report ( 7 days and 24 hours), current detail conditions
- Intuitive information of temperature, wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, pressure, dew point, UV etc.
- Auto-location,updated with your position
- Multi weather data source service.
- Smart Alert when weather changed, support push notification to your android wear device.
- Support new feature on Android L and Android wear.
- Support show current and future weather in expandable notification bar.
- Support clock & weather, forecast and current weather info widget for tablet and phone.
- Support Lock Screen Widget and DashClock extension.
- Quick-Action:You could open clock, calendar, weather, widget settings, or any other app by click different area in widget
- Support tens of thousands cities's climate around the world, also support world clock take it when you are traveling!
- Support new feature on KitKat 4.4 - Full-screen immersive mode
- Customize Elements
- Doppler and Radar map.
Amber Weather is AD-FREE at present, get your personal meteorologist now!
Any suggestion and problem, please contact email@example.com
LifeHacker: "Overall it's a solid weather app, and a good competitor to Yahoo"
Android Police: "If you're into informative, yet minimal apps, then the company's newest offering, Bright Weather, should be right up your alley.
tested.com: "Right out of the gate it's probably one of the best looking Android weather apps, and it has some cool widgets (obviously).
PCMag: "Bright Weather is a Lovely New Android Weather App from LevelUp Studio
The beautiful design mixes stunning photography with minimalistic graphics as it tries to balance information, functionnality, simplicity and attractivity for your personal weather interests.
Sure you can just look outside to get an idea of whether it is cold, rainy or windy. But can you be sure not to get heavy rain later without checking the comprehensive weather forecast included in Bright Weather?
Bright Weather features many information and functionalities efficiently accessible:
- Android Wear support
- Simple weather overview with 24 hours forecast with temperatures and conditions
- Advanced weather conditions with todays hourly forecast, sunset and sunrise
- Six days weather forecast with details for the day and night
- Weather almanac enclosing temperature records
- Current Moon phase, UV Index
- Interactive Weather Radar Map featuring clouds, rain, snow, pressure, temperature and wind using data from OpenWeatherMap
- Take a picture and share your weather using the integrated camera feature
- Beautiful Widgets with an optional clock
- Daily updated background picture
- Get even more information with a direct access to Weather Underground website for you location
Smart notifications allows you to get notified for the weather before the weekend, or to create your own custom notifications like being alerted of a temperature change.
Bright Weather is brought to you by the creators of Beautiful Widgets and Plume, the awards winning applications available on Android.
Please let us know what you think, you can follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/levelupstudio
For version 1.0:
- Calculation of the transfer function
- Step response unit (temporal analysis)
- Black diagram (frequency analysis)
- Poles of the system
- Calculation of phase and gain margins
- Ability to save the graphical output
on the SD card in PNG format.