Just type the phone number and the amount of attempts.
- Choose a contact number
- Choose one of the last 50 call log numbers
- Call with speaker on
- Choose the seconds interval between the attempts
- Start and stop any time you want
Any question, bug ou suggestion please send me an email
Tags: Auto Redial, Auto Call, Busy Call
Google Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
This app contains ads.
･Display of the latest history (sending, arriving, and absent arriving)
･Dial to the latest history (sending, arriving, and absent arriving)
[It is a function of mounting only in a pay version (schedule)]
･Display non-display setting of the latest history (sending, arriving, and absent arriving)
･Setting of background image
･Permeability setting of background image
･Color setting of font
･Permeability setting of font
･The advertisement is not displayed
1.It is a long push in the home screen as for the free space.
2.It .."Widget" ..the display of the menu panel.... selects it 3. List "Easy Redial Widget free" is selected.
1.It is a long push as for the widget to be deleted.
2.The drug (movement) has it to the garbage box.
When the history that wants to call it is done in the tap, the telephone call confirmation screen is displayed. The sending destination is confirmed, and the dial is automatically done when "Call" is pushed and it is possible to talk over the telephone.
v1.0.0: Release first time
Multi Window Phone
Have you ever had discomfort during the game because of incoming calls?
Have you ever had discomfort while driving with Navigation because of incoming calls?
Have you ever had discomfort while viewing videos,While web surfing or Other work in progress
because of incoming calls?
Do you want to call on the current working screen?
Pop-up window will run on the current working screen at the same time.
While the game continues, while seeing the navigation, while viewing videos
,and so on. You can answer the phone or allow phone calls.
This app will help you.
1. You can easily call through popup window.
You can easily Answer the phone call through popup window.
2. Size can be changed freely.
3. Position can be changed freely.
4. Speakerphone operation can be set.
5. You can only run on a specific app.
6. The recent calls list, and the phone number in the address book can easily be imported.
7. When you make or receive calls immediately respond without delay.
8. Provides an image theme. (Ver1.040 currently six, will provide more later.)
9. You can send a busy message.(For example,I am driving I'll call you later.)
10. Automatically answer a call is possible.
(After a few seconds ringing, the phone automatically answer a call)
11. It can be changed mute ring without hanging up.
Although much has been tested, there may be a bug.
Tell us by e-mail, We will resolve as quickly as possible.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to email@example.com. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
- Grigore Frișan - For translating into Romanian
- Daniel Delion - For translating into Russian
XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1910521
Note: Notification is mandatory for this app because without it Android will stop the service too often for too long. There's no use in auto brightness if it doesn't work half the time. So before you give a one star review, consider this fact and my assurance that I'm trying to find a more user-friendly way. I will no longer respond to "it has an ugly notification" type of ratings.
Also please see homepage about language support. Any translation help most welcome!
Velis auto brightness aims to provide the best possible brightness experience by using your devices sensors to determine the environment you're in. You have complete control over how much brightness will be applied for any given light condition, from selecting the sensors used to fully customizable brightness graph. This is a replacement for system provided auto-brightness functionality usually found in Settings / Display / Brightness
- Initial configuration wizard for an easy start
- User-selectable sensors: light, proximity, cameras
- Supports custom sensors on phones such as Sony Xperia, SGS 2
- Brightness presets for every taste and screen
- Profiles (save the brightness graph under your own name)
- Fully customizable brightness graph to fit your needs or cover your sensor’s faults
- Extensive sensitivity adjustments (light change threshold, smoothing times up / down, boost threshold)
- Superdimming to make those shades really dark
- Excluded apps (will disable Velis Auto Brightness when they are in use)
- Launcher widget with on/off button, profile select button and a brightness graph
- Tasker / Locale support for many sensor readings and app settings
- Convenient in-app store for premium content (some tasker and widget functionality) and developer support
- Custom app language
- Additional brightness when charging
- Only uses sensors when screen is on conserving battery
Tasker plug-in / Locale plug-in: Provides conditions for screen on, calculated light reading, proximity sensor reading, calculated brightness. Exposes many settings to locale / tasker for detailed adjustment from these managers. Some of this functionality is premium content available through in-app purchase.
App homepage: http://velisthoughts.blogspot.com/2012/09/velis-auto-brightness.html
XDA thread (best for support): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=32142069
Activating multiple auto-brightness applications will not produce expected results so make sure only Velis auto brightness is active while you test it. This file is provided AS IS - without any warranty. The autor will not be liable for any (un)imaginable inconveniences, including, but not limited to your phone frying or your screen starting to shoot launcher widgets at you. :)
This app is available in following languages: Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Slovene, Vietnamese
Thanks to all the translators for their hard work. Please see homepage if you want to help with translations.
WRITE_SETTINGS: Required to turn off system auto-brightness
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Required for starting the service at boot-up so that auto brightness works without manual program start
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Required for auto brightness to operate
GET_TASKS: Needed to detect current top activity for app exclusion list and proper screen filter operation
CAMERA: Determine environment brightness through cameras.
BILLING: Required for in-app store
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
This is designed to match my other widgets. This refreshes on a regular interval and when the screen is turned on (unlike other widgets) to stay up to date.
Please check out my other applications!
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Auto Rotate Widget.
Changelog on website
NOTE: The HTC music app may not recognize the headset double click so you will need to use another music player, like Google Play Music, in addition to this app.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems or suggestions!
Auto Distance measure the distance to the target object automatically by aim the cameras at the base of the object. It works in camera live view.
Auto Measure uses the height of the camera lens and its tilt angle to calculate the distance to the object. You can continue measure the height of object by lock the distance and aim the cameras at the top of target object, as shows in the preview image. The only parameter required in this mode is the lens height, which is the height of your camera height to the base plane.
This application is very useful no matter is for indoor or outdoor activities. For example, you can estimate the distance to a building and height of a tree, distance to a building, height of a man, distance from home plate to the pitchers mound , distance to a boat, etc.
For more details information about how to use the app, please refer User Guide in this app.
★ Quick estimation of distance to object
★ Quick estimation of height of object
★ Camera auto focus, flash-light
★ Distance Lock/Unlock (Start height measure)
★ Height Lock/Unlock
★ Lens Height scroll bar and manual input
★ Customizable text size, line width, point size
★ Keep Screen Awake
★ Menu shortcut key on main screen
★ Show instruction on main screen
★ Support 7 Measurement Units: Millimeter(mm), Centimeter(cm), Meter(m), Kilometer(km), Inch(in), Yard(yd) and Feet(ft).
The accuracy of this app is highly relies on the device sensor. From some experiment we have done so far, the average accuracy of Auto Distance is falls between (+)(-)7.0%. You can use Manual Distance (Free Android App) for more accurate distance and height measurement if accuracy is important and critical.
We release Auto Distance in free and we really hope that this instrument tool can help you in quick distance estimation. We hopes you enjoy this tool. If you feel that this app is nice and useful, please take a little time to share this app with your friends or write a review on market. Your encouragement will be our motivation to continue improve and develope more free quality apps. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!!
Forget about "kill all" buttons and all the hassle. AMM lets you customize the out-of-memory manager settings on your phone so you don't have to do it yourself with task killers. This works on both rooted and unrooted phones. So just start it up and forget about it.
If you have any questions or find a bug/problem please email the developer. We will try to reply ASAP.
Donating or buying the Premium version will remove ads.
task killer minfree lowmemkiller AMM
"To put it simply, Lux kicks the pants off of Android’s stock brightness manager, and it’s worth every cent." - Lifehacker
"Lux is a third-party app that allows you to easily calibrate your phone’s brightness sensor, saving you battery power and reducing eye strain if your phone is normally too bright in dark rooms." - HowToGeek
Lux isn't your ordinary brightness app. It intelligently adjusts the brightness of your display based on the environment you're in. If you step into a dimly lit room, Lux will automatically lower the brightness of your display to make it not only comfortable to read, but to also preserve battery power.
Lux is also able to adjust the screen temperature of your display automatically to make it appropriate for night usage. At sunset, you can have Lux automatically warm your display and switch to your Night profile. If you're an astronomer, you can enable astronomer mode to cut out harsh white light. If you have a root enabled phone, you may even be able to apply these enhancements at a low level with Lux's plug-in system.
Perhaps the best thing about Lux is that you can teach it how to behave. If the backlight is too bright or dim for your liking, simply open the provided Dashboard, adjust the brightness slider to the level you desire, then hold the link button. Lux will use this new 'link' as a reference in future.
Give it a go! I want you to test Lux for more than the 15 minute refund period offered by Google. I understand that some devices may not have the best quality light sensor, and that you may need more time to play around with settings. If you find that Lux doesn't suit you after the 15 minutes is up, you can request a refund within a week of purchase via e-mail - no questions asked.
■ Stable, custom auto brightness with root plug-in support.
■ Use your ambient light sensor or camera(s) to read in ambient light.
■ Subzero brightness for night viewing.
■ Select between Auto, Day, Night, Car and Cinema light profiles
■ Automatic night mode. Change the colour temperature of your display for comfortable night time viewing.
■ Astronomer mode. Adds a red filter to your display to preserve the eyesight of stargazers.
■ Power-user settings such as choice of interpolation, filters, and linked sample editing.
■ Add app specific exceptions via sleep mode. NOTE: This is broken in Android 5.0 due to API changes beyond my control.
■ Customisable fade for backlight adjustments.
■ Tasker and Locale support
■ Battery efficient.
■ Backup to SD.
■ No ads or other nuisances.
Note: Please disable other brightness apps before using Lux. The author is not liable for any issues caused when using this app.
Want Lux in your language? Join the translation project here:
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS: Used to read in luma values if camera input is selected.
DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: Required for night/astro mode.
READ PHONE STATE: Required to prevent Lux from interfering with phone controls in Android 4.1.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: Brightness is a system setting, as is toggling the default auto brightness.
RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS: Required to make the 'sleep list' functionality work, so Lux can disable itself when certain apps are in the foreground.
COARSE LOCATION: Required to automatically calculate sunrise/sunset times.
Need assistance? Have questions? Contact me via the 'Send Feedback' button in Lux settings, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Please use the power symbol in the notification to temporarily toggle Lux when using secure views, such as banking apps, VPN and accessibility settings.
This application works in background when you make an incoming or outgoing call using your wired headset/headphone and make sure your default phone microphone is enabled. There is no additional settings required for this application.
• Option to log location from where the call is made
• Option to log calls daily to a separate Spreadsheet
If you are not satisfied with the product, feel free to request full refund at any time.
Also try our other App "SMS to Spreadsheet" and "Auto Redial"
• Automatic Sync to Google Spreadsheet
• Google Account Manager authentication. No Passwords stored in this application.
• Option to log SMS daily to a separate Spreadsheet
Please share any feedback directly to the developers e-mail. Writing comments will not help us to reach you to diagnose the issue.
Support for Android Tablets.
This application is Ad Supported.
Please support us by downloading our other applications from the Market.