Just type the phone number and the amount of attempts.
- Choose a contact number
- Choose one of the last 50 call log numbers
- Call with speaker on
- Choose the seconds interval between the attempts
- Start and stop any time you want
Any question, bug ou suggestion please send me an email
Tags: Auto Redial, Auto Call, Busy Call
-Auto Redial 'multiple' phone number in a series, pattern like '12345678,87654321'
-Auto hang-up call after certain minutes or seconds
-Auto redial after certain seconds or minutes
-Floating Button to stop auto hang-up (double click the Floating button)
- Worked as your call Timer
1. Automatic Redial
2. Automatic End call
3. CountDown Display in the screen
4. Hot-change redial time
5. Hot-change end call time
● Distinct Feature
1.Display CountDown Time for next redial
2.Define Repeat Times
●Steps To Use:
1. Choose Speaker ON/OFF
2. Choose Seconds/Minutes radio button and drag the Redial seek bar
3. Choose Seconds/Minutes radio button and dray the End Call seek bar
4. Enter phone number(s) in pattern, e.g '12345678,5678901,54654654'
5. Click green button to start Auto Redial
6. (Optional) 'Double' Click the yellow ' Don't Hang-Up' Button in order to stop auto end call for that session
7. Click Red button to stop Auto Redial
●Test it before Use
1. Set phone number
2. Set 3 Times Repeat
3. Press Call Button
4. Check if it is repeating
*** AppZoom ***
*** Appsthunder ***
*** Apps400 ***
Google Play Store
Tools Top Paid No.1
Widgets Top Paid No.1
- Auto optimize your device to keep it functional!
- Easy to use, highly effective, faster processing speed!
- Optimize instantly with just a tap on the home button. → Achieve a smooth operation on your device.
- Display memory and battery info on the status bar or overlay.
- Equipped with a powerful battery saver function. Battery life will be significantly improved!
- Equipped with functions to clear various histories and caches.
- Auto optimization execution condition and details can be set.
- Advanced settings are also available for display during execution.
- Optimize instantly with just a tap on the shortcuts.
- Realize the fastest possible processing speeds by eliminating unnecessary processes.
- Flexible settings to fit the way you use your smartphone, including detailed auto-executing conditional settings.
- Check detailed information about the state of your device, including the ability to display remaining memory.
You can check this app's functions and operations with a free trial.
Please check the functions and operations by free trial before you buy.
[Memory release / Clear cache / Clear history]
- Execute when home button is tapped
- Execute when screen is turned off
- Execute by memory usage rate
- Execute at a set interval
- Manually execute with just a tap on the shortcuts
Depending on the device and the usage, the battery consumption can be reduced approximately by 1/10 to 1/3 while the screen is off.
[Display memory info]
Displays free memory size or free memory(in %) or used memory size or used memory (in %) on the status bar or overlay.
[Display battery info]
Displays remaining battery life on the status bar.
[Ultra memory release]
When free memory is very low, the Android system terminates running processes.
"Ultra memory release" function uses this method to release memory.
May not work properly depending on the specifications of the device or OS.
Also has various other useful functions.
■Recommended for those who:
- Want an automatic execution app
- Want to be able to set exclusion of memory release
- Want an app with a high memory release rate
- Want an app with a fast processing speed
- Want an app that execute with a single tap
- Want an app without advertisements
- Want an app for non-resident automatic memory release / clear cache
- Want an app for good battery life
- Want to display memory info on the status bar or overlay
- Want to display battery info on the status bar
■List of functions
- Memory release (task killer)
- Clear cache
- Clear history
- Resident type settings
- Auto-execute by memory usage rate
- Auto-execute at a set interval
- Auto-execute when screen is turned off
- Execute when home button is tapped
- Exclusion of memory release settings
- Clear history settings
- Sound effect of execution settings
- Display mode of execution settings
- Shortcuts to each functions
- Battery saver
- Ultra memory release
- Display memory info
- Display battery info
- Detailed device info
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
This is designed to match my other widgets. This refreshes on a regular interval and when the screen is turned on (unlike other widgets) to stay up to date.
Please check out my other applications!
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Auto Rotate Widget.
Changelog on website
Script by recording a user’s touch to create jobs, and it can be played repeatedly.
Using a simple scripting language. You can easily implement powerful features.
In order to use the HiroMacro Android devices should be rooting.
HiroMacro must have root permission.
Help Document: http://prohiro.com/?page_id=399
"To put it simply, Lux kicks the pants off of Android’s stock brightness manager, and it’s worth every cent." - Lifehacker
"Lux is a third-party app that allows you to easily calibrate your phone’s brightness sensor, saving you battery power and reducing eye strain if your phone is normally too bright in dark rooms." - HowToGeek
Lux isn't your ordinary brightness app. It intelligently adjusts the brightness of your display based on the environment you're in. If you step into a dimly lit room, Lux will automatically lower the brightness of your display to make it not only comfortable to read, but to also preserve battery power.
Lux is also able to adjust the screen temperature of your display automatically to make it appropriate for night usage. At sunset, you can have Lux automatically warm your display and switch to your Night profile. If you're an astronomer, you can enable astronomer mode to cut out harsh white light. If you have a root enabled phone, you may even be able to apply these enhancements at a low level with Lux's plug-in system.
Perhaps the best thing about Lux is that you can teach it how to behave. If the backlight is too bright or dim for your liking, simply open the provided Dashboard, adjust the brightness slider to the level you desire, then hold the link button. Lux will use this new 'link' as a reference in future.
Give it a go! I want you to test Lux for more than the 15 minute refund period offered by Google. I understand that some devices may not have the best quality light sensor, and that you may need more time to play around with settings. If you find that Lux doesn't suit you after the 15 minutes is up, you can request a refund within a week of purchase via e-mail - no questions asked.
■ Stable, custom auto brightness with root plug-in support.
■ Use your ambient light sensor or camera(s) to read in ambient light.
■ Subzero brightness for night viewing.
■ Select between Auto, Day, Night, Car and Cinema light profiles
■ Automatic night mode. Change the colour temperature of your display for comfortable night time viewing.
■ Astronomer mode. Adds a red filter to your display to preserve the eyesight of stargazers.
■ Power-user settings such as choice of interpolation, filters, and linked sample editing.
■ Add app specific exceptions via sleep mode. NOTE: This is broken in Android 5.0 due to API changes beyond my control.
■ Customisable fade for backlight adjustments.
■ Tasker and Locale support
■ Battery efficient.
■ Backup to SD.
■ No ads or other nuisances.
Note: Please disable other brightness apps before using Lux. The author is not liable for any issues caused when using this app.
Want Lux in your language? Join the translation project here:
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS: Used to read in luma values if camera input is selected.
DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: Required for night/astro mode.
READ PHONE STATE: Required to prevent Lux from interfering with phone controls in Android 4.1.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: Brightness is a system setting, as is toggling the default auto brightness.
RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS: Required to make the 'sleep list' functionality work, so Lux can disable itself when certain apps are in the foreground.
COARSE LOCATION: Required to automatically calculate sunrise/sunset times.
Need assistance? Have questions? Contact me via the 'Send Feedback' button in Lux settings, or via email at email@example.com.
NOTE: Please use the power symbol in the notification to temporarily toggle Lux when using secure views, such as banking apps, VPN and accessibility settings.
Ever wonder why the check engine light or MIL keeps going on? Check and reset the trouble codes with OBD Auto Doctor. With this OBD2 diagnostic app, you can communicate with your car's OBD2 system quick and easy, and turn your mobile into a highly capable automotive scanner.
▸ OBD Auto Doctor is an ideal app for everyone interested in getting to know their car better. Whether you want to monitor vehicle data in real-time or reset the "check engine" light, this is a must-have tool and the only OBD-II software you need!
Capabilities and benefits:
• Read readiness monitor status to make sure your car is ready for emissions testing
• Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), Freeze Frame, and clear the codes and MIL
• Monitor fuel consumption while you drive and save money on gas/diesel
• View OBD-II parameter and sensor data in real-time to detect abnormalities
• Monitor OBD-II sensor data in numerical or graphical presentation
• Support for multiple electronic control units such as engine, transmission, etc.
Some additional features:
• Send diagnostic data via email
• Read Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration Identifications and Calibration Verification Numbers of ECU
• Build-in DTC database with over 14000 trouble codes including thousands of manufacturer specific codes
• Support for both imperial (English) and metric units
Check the Quick Start Guide to get started:
• Bluetooth adapters: http://www.obdautodoctor.com/OBD-Auto-Doctor-Quick-Start-Guide-Android-Bluetooth.pdf
• WiFi adapters: http://www.obdautodoctor.com/OBD-Auto-Doctor-Quick-Start-Guide-Android-WiFi.pdf
This app supports all cars sold worldwide that are compatible with OBD2 or EOBD. As a general guideline, your car is most likely to be OBD-II compliant if it fulfils one of the requirements listed below:
• USA: All cars and light trucks manufactured since 1996 (OBD2)
• EU, Gasoline: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2001 (EOBD)
• EU, Diesel: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2004 (EOBD)
• See http://www.obdautodoctor.com/faq for the OBD2 compatibility info for other countries
NOTE: Separate ELM Bluetooth or Wifi OBD2 adapter (ELM327 compatible scan tool) is required to communicate with a vehicle.
NOTE: Please notice that most of the features of the app require that your car supports them too.
▸ This app is free but to unlock all the features, an upgrade is available using in-app purchase. Check the app website for more information and differences between the versions. OBD Auto Doctor will get new features and updates in the future. Upgrade to the Pro version now and get all the future updates for free automatically.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside this app.
If you have any issues or concerns, we are happy to help you out. Just send us e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the OBD Auto Doctor website for more information:
If you enjoy using OBD Auto Doctor, please take a minute to leave a good review: it really helps.
Auto Distance measure the distance to the target object automatically by aim the cameras at the base of the object. It works in camera live view.
Auto Measure uses the height of the camera lens and its tilt angle to calculate the distance to the object. You can continue measure the height of object by lock the distance and aim the cameras at the top of target object, as shows in the preview image. The only parameter required in this mode is the lens height, which is the height of your camera height to the base plane.
This application is very useful no matter is for indoor or outdoor activities. For example, you can estimate the distance to a building and height of a tree, distance to a building, height of a man, distance from home plate to the pitchers mound , distance to a boat, etc.
For more details information about how to use the app, please refer User Guide in this app.
★ Quick estimation of distance to object
★ Quick estimation of height of object
★ Camera auto focus, flash-light
★ Distance Lock/Unlock (Start height measure)
★ Height Lock/Unlock
★ Lens Height scroll bar and manual input
★ Customizable text size, line width, point size
★ Keep Screen Awake
★ Menu shortcut key on main screen
★ Show instruction on main screen
★ Support 7 Measurement Units: Millimeter(mm), Centimeter(cm), Meter(m), Kilometer(km), Inch(in), Yard(yd) and Feet(ft).
The accuracy of this app is highly relies on the device sensor. From some experiment we have done so far, the average accuracy of Auto Distance is falls between (+)(-)7.0%. You can use Manual Distance (Free Android App) for more accurate distance and height measurement if accuracy is important and critical.
We release Auto Distance in free and we really hope that this instrument tool can help you in quick distance estimation. We hopes you enjoy this tool. If you feel that this app is nice and useful, please take a little time to share this app with your friends or write a review on market. Your encouragement will be our motivation to continue improve and develope more free quality apps. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!!
Now, the smart recording automatically.
When I can not remember the calls it a try.
When you want to hear again the voice of the lover.
When you want to right and wrong.
If you use this app, then your life will be smart.
TAG : call recorder, callrecorder, call record, callrecord, call recording, callrecording,ΠΡΟΣΚΛΗΣΗ ΕΓΓΡΑΦΗΣ,ghi âm cuộc gọi,poziv rekorder,Цалл Рецордер,tawag sa kalihim,RAZPIS RECORDER,مسجل المكالمات,CALL upptökutæki,HUBUNGI RECORDER,េកំណត់ត្រា,KAYIT ÇAĞRI
Galaxy Nexus mobile phone does not have the capability of recording. This is not supported.
Automatically enable/disable Airplane mode on timer.
Before updating TURN OFF "auto mode"
Airplane mode can be switched on automatically every night and morning off. This saves the battery. Or you can set the time of departure and landing, to turn off the GSM network at the time of flight.
There is an opportunity not to turn off Wifi.
"Different start times for each day of the week" is available in the Pro version!
Auto launch at system start up.
If you change system time, you must press button "stop/start" manually to correct work.
You can enable, disable or keep unchanged the following settings:
and set the volume for Ringtone, Notifications and Media.
If you have any question, found a bug or you have any kind of feedback, please use the Send Feedback item from the menu, please remember that this application is in Beta and we will really appreciate your comments.
Developed by PinApps.com
• Option to log location from where the call is made
• Option to log calls daily to a separate Spreadsheet
If you are not satisfied with the product, feel free to request full refund at any time.
Also try our other App "SMS to Spreadsheet" and "Auto Redial"
This application works in background when you make an incoming or outgoing call using your wired headset/headphone and make sure your default phone microphone is enabled. There is no additional settings required for this application.
The application enables speakerphone for a second and disable it immediately, forcing the default microphone to work. While this worked for many, some people claim that it does not work.
If this application do not work as expected please contact me with in 45 days of purchase and I will be happy to refund your payment.
Support for Android Tablets.
This application is Ad Supported.
Please support us by downloading our other applications from the Market.
• Automatic Sync to Google Spreadsheet
• Google Account Manager authentication. No Passwords stored in this application.
• Option to log SMS daily to a separate Spreadsheet
Please share any feedback directly to the developers e-mail. Writing comments will not help us to reach you to diagnose the issue.
This app simplifies that by helping you locate your contacts address in the map and adding it to the Contact.
1. Locate a Address in the map and the Street Address is displayed.
2. Click on the Address Info Window to store the address to a Contact.
3. One Touch Navigation to Contacts Home/Address from Contact using Google Navigation.
4. Search for your Contact name in the Google Maps for the Address.