Marketplace lets you:
• Search across all ADESA inventory
• Review detailed condition reports and photos
• Determine vehicle location on the auction lot
• Scan VIN number for detailed information
• Create watch lists to track vehicles of interest
• Filter auction run lists for specific lanes
• Use ADESA Market Guide to research pricing
• Place bids and buy selected vehicles
Be powerfully connected with the ADESA Marketplace mobile app.
NOTE: This app is available for registered ADESA users. You must be a licensed automobile dealer with a valid AuctionACCESS membership to register. Please contact Customer Connection at 888-526-7326 to register.
With AuctionACCESS Mobile, dealers can review and manage their AuctionACCESS buying status to identify any issues that could prevent them from entering the physical or online lanes.
AuctionACCESS Mobile allows dealers to easily upload and submit any AuctionACCESS document for immediate review by our customer service team. By logging in, dealers can also electronically sign auction documents all from the convenience of their smart phone.
While logged in, dealers can view their updated floor plan credit availability with participating lenders and expand their auction network by searching for nearby auctions. Run lists from ADESA, independent and Manheim auctions are also available and easy to filter and search.
AuctionACCESS Mobile makes it easier than ever to review your membership and resolve any potential buying and selling issues. This tool allows dealers to spend less time managing paperwork and more time sourcing and buying inventory in the physical and online auction lanes.
To fully take advantage of AuctionACCESS mobile, you must be an AuctionACCESS member and have an AuctionACCESS.com username and password.
AuctionACCESS Mobile gives the concept of having your membership in your pocket a whole new meaning. Members will be able to review and update their AuctionACCESS membership from anywhere and get in to auctions as quickly as possible, giving them more time to buy and sell inventory.
Rapidly evaluate vehicles using NIADA Mobile and VIN barcode scanner. Scan the VIN barcode and retrieve guidebook values from Black Book®, Kelley Blue Book®, NADA® and Galves® along with AuctionNet® Market Report (includes last eight weeks of auction transactions from Manheim, ADESA, and most independent auctions) and vehicle history reports (Accessing vehicle history reports requires a separate dealer account with your vehicle history provider—e.g. CARFAX®, AutoCheck®). Scan barcode VINs to instantly display participating auction run list vehicles and related data—including auction announcements. All while standing in the auction lane.
A perfect way for our NIADA members to calculate book values with simplicity and accuracy. Avoid costly mistakes!
Our NIADA Mobile software features include:
+ Customizable preferences
+ All regions or states included
+ V.I.N. look-up decoder
+ Stores booked cars, recall in an instant
+ Enter personal notes on booked vehicles
+ Lists and sorts saved vehicles
+ Re-values saved vehicles with each new update
+ Automatically updates wirelessly
+ VIN barcode scanning capability
+ Large easy-to-read fonts
+ Easy-to-use functionality
- Can be used without internet connection
- Viewing by card or geolocated list
- Card with address, website, internet, phone
- Filter among more than 100 brands (Adria, Arca, Autostar, Bavaria, Benimar, Bürstner, Camérêve, Carado, Carthago, Challenger, Chausson, CI, Concorde, Dethleffs, Eriba, Fleurette, Florium, Font Vendôme, Giottiline, Globecarn Hobby, Hymer, Itineo, Knaus, Laika, Le voyageur, McLouis, Niesmann+Bishchoff, Notin, Phoenix, Pilote, Pössl, Rapido, Rimor, Roller Team, Sun Living, Sunlight, TEC, Westfalia...)
- Easily Find the dealers , garages and other specialized society.
Any suggestions contact us
Safe journey to all
Access your NextGear Capital account 24/7 to oversee current inventory, or floor plan new vehicles from virtually anywhere, at any time. A comprehensive dashboard provides a complete overview at your fingertips, allowing you to monitor the most important and useful information instantly. Securely view inventory, titles and pending transactions in real time, submit new vehicle information for financing, make and schedule payments, and access your account analytics in a compact version of the NextGear Capital account management tool.
• Shared log in credentials: Log in to the app using your existing NextGear Capital user name and password
• Search financed vehicles by status, flooring date, disbursement date or VIN
• Floor plan vehicles in minutes right from your phone
• Make and search payments by due date, stock number or VIN
• View images of titles held by NextGear Capital
• View line of credit summary information for all of your NextGear Capital accounts
• Access exclusive market analytics including top-selling cars using NextGear Capital’s proprietary database of over 17,000 dealers
• Receive push notifications of titles or payments received, floor plans from auctions and other account activity
To become a NextGear Capital customer, or for more information, visit www.nextgearcapital.com or call 888.969.3721.
The app is designed to enhance your experience when attending a BBC Worldwide trade event by providing all the information you need in one place and at your fingertips.
Key features include:
• full event schedule
• floorplan and maps
• speaker listing
• personalised agenda and diary
• social networking
And lots more…
We'll keep you updated with relevant information and content. Just select the event you are attending and log in to access the key features above including your own personalised diary and agenda.
The app is free to download.
Please note that every effort has been made to include as much data in the app as possible so that it can be used whilst offline and abroad. Some features such as messaging and Twitter do use live data and may incur charges depending on your carrier and plan.
This is an app from BBC Worldwide who help fund new BBC Programmes.