THIS APP WORKS ONLY WITH THE ORIGINAL PRESSY BUTTON (WITH AN ACTIVATION CODE)
Pressy is a tiny Button that connects to your smartphone through the headphone jack and can be customized to automate many of your everyday smartphone actions.
Get your Pressy here: www.Pressybutton.com
Things you can do with your Pressy:
1. Toggle your flashlight
2. Call chosen contacts
3. Take quick photos and videos
4. Start voice recording
5. Start navigation
6. Launch any application
7. Change Phone settings
....and much more.
This app creates a menu in your notification area when you connect earphones or a Bluetooth headset to your device.
* Choose which apps to put on the menu and sort them as you like
* Turn on the screen when a headset is connected
* Auto-start an app when headset is connected
* Icon alignment (left, right, space evenly) in notification
* Can create a widget that is made visible when a headset is connected
* Icon pack support
* Bluetooth device blacklist
Materia design icon and misc graphics by Adam Lapinski (https://plus.google.com/+AdamLapinski_Yeti)
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Start when phone starts
* BLUETOOTH: Check Bluetooth state
* INTERNET: Used to report crash data to Crittercism (error reporting service)
* READ_LOGS: Allows collecting logcat data to be attached to crashes and handled exceptions.
* GET_TASKS: Allows augmenting crash reports with information on the activity running during a crash.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows the app database to be saved to SD-card
* WAKE_LOCK: Nedded for turning on the screen on headset connection
* REORDER_TASKS: to bring other apps to foreground / auto-launch
No personal information is gathered by this app. Only crash reports are sent to me so I can fix bugs and improve the app.
How to do a factory reset on an Android tablet when your start up screen is hanging. Some methods show how to reset from the operating system but in this instance you cannot get to the software it just shows the android screen. We will then have to get to the boot screen, not all tablets will give you a menu screen in boot mode, so once it is here simply allow it to reboot itself and your android tablet should now start up with factory default settings, simply reinstall your apps, and I am assuming you have stored your data on a cloud or an SD card.
This problem is rather frustrating as there is no complete clear set way of solving this problem, as there are different android versions and so many different manufacturers of the devices it is very difficult to actually pinpoint and accurately describe the function appropriate for your device to get it out of the boot loop. This app will give you a way which works without the use of any tools just a series of key presses to reset your android device.
This works 80 percent of the time
If the advice in this app does not correctly reset your device you may have to try a slightly different sequence if your android version is different. For example Try powering off? and booting, count 2 seconds then press the volume button vigorously then as shown. If no luck increase to 4 seconds then 6.....etc up to 10 seconds count. You may also have the option to go through a menu. Use your volume keys to see if you can scroll through an option menu which will then enable you to restart your device that way. If you have no luck then please follow our firmware upgrade procedure in our Android Repair Manual at
It includes step by step procedures with picture illustrations, also firmware download links to many android tablets which are often stuck in boot mode.
Want to Open your tablet?
Yes you have an android tablet but now there is something wrong with it, you feel in your heart that if you can
just open it you can solve the problem but it is not straight forward how to open it.
We will show you how to open your tablet without damaging it cosmetically or electronically.
Android tablet spares and repairing
How to open a tablet
Mini jack headphone socket not functioning. You cannot use headphones on your device
Power jack socket not functioning. You cannot charge your device correctly
Tablet stuck in boot mode
Speaker damage. Internal speaker has blown and is playing music and sounds with distortion
These all can be resolved and some are easily done whereby others need technical assistance.
Headset Indicator makes status bar notification when a headset or headphones are connected.
If supported by device, notification shows if microphone is available.
This app is especially useful for some custom ROMs, devices doesn't have default notifier like some Xperia, Nexus devices.
Be sure to ENABLE notification, open app then click "Enable Notification"
When the headphone plug is inserted or when a Bluetooth audio device (A2DP) is connected, this app shows a popup allowing you to set the media volume and launch an app from a list of quick-launch favorites. You can include up to four apps to be part of your quick launch list.
For example, you can set the media volume and then immediately launch YouTube!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: This is used to start the app's service when the device is powered up. This is a configurable setting.
BLUETOOTH: This is used to be able to detect when a Bluetooth audio device (A2DP) is connected.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, BILLING: This is a free app with small non-intrusive banner ads. In-app billing allows getting rid of ads by paying a small fee.
Tags: headphone jack monitor, ear smart, plug and play, auto pop
The challenge is to identify quarter notes (crotchets) as they move from right to left at a certain speed.
* You get points on correctly identifying a note
* Special notes give more points
* Every fourth successive note that's guessed correctly leads to a higher BPM i.e the notes speedup
* Each BPM level has a multiplier that's applied to the scored points
* Each BPM level is an Achievement that can be unlocked
* You can submit your final score to Google Play Services
* Practice mode: the app helps you learn the notes by overlaying the note's name over the moving note
* Treble Clef and Bass Clef
* Accidentals (sharps/flats)
* Scales (major/minor)
Every time an audio jack is inserted, you will get a pop-up for setting the media volume.
This app has a service called Headset Monitor. This service runs in the background and "monitors" the headset phone jack. You have the option of setting to run this service every time the device starts.
This app comes from a personal need. I listen to music in my car by connecting the headphone output to the car audio's auxiliary input. I have to keep the media volume on the phone at a high level for the music to be audible through the car system. Later, I plug-in my headphones and nearly blow my ear drums due to the high volume!