The challenge is to identify quarter notes (crotchets) as they move from right to left at a certain speed.
* You get points on correctly identifying a note
* Special notes give more points
* Every fourth successive note that's guessed correctly leads to a higher BPM i.e the notes speedup
* Each BPM level has a multiplier that's applied to the scored points
* Each BPM level is an Achievement that can be unlocked
* You can submit your final score to Google Play Services
* Practice mode: the app helps you learn the notes by overlaying the note's name over the moving note
* Treble Clef and Bass Clef
* Accidentals (sharps/flats)
* Scales (major/minor)
When the headphone plug is inserted or when a Bluetooth audio device (A2DP) is connected, this app shows a popup allowing you to set the media volume and launch an app from a list of quick-launch favorites. You can include up to four apps to be part of your quick launch list.
For example, you can set the media volume and then immediately launch YouTube!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: This is used to start the app's service when the device is powered up. This is a configurable setting.
BLUETOOTH: This is used to be able to detect when a Bluetooth audio device (A2DP) is connected.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, BILLING: This is a free app with small non-intrusive banner ads. In-app billing allows getting rid of ads by paying a small fee.
Tags: headphone jack monitor, ear smart, plug and play, auto pop
Every time an audio jack is inserted, you will get a pop-up for setting the media volume.
This app has a service called Headset Monitor. This service runs in the background and "monitors" the headset phone jack. You have the option of setting to run this service every time the device starts.
This app comes from a personal need. I listen to music in my car by connecting the headphone output to the car audio's auxiliary input. I have to keep the media volume on the phone at a high level for the music to be audible through the car system. Later, I plug-in my headphones and nearly blow my ear drums due to the high volume!