★ Smart View 2.0 turns your mobile into a mini TV. ★
You can enjoy everything you love about your Samsung Smart TV right on your mobile device using Samsung Smart View 2.0 With the SmartView 2nd TV feature, what's on your TV can be on your phone.
★ Extend your mobile content to your Smart TV ★
With the “Multiscreen” Feature, You can send Videos, photos and Music from your mobile device to the TV screen. Let’s enjoy your mobile content on the big screen with your family and friends.
★ Use your Mobile device as a TV remote Control!!! ★
Change channels, pause, resume, volume control, guides and so much more! Everything you need to connect and control your TV right from your mobile device.
☆ How to Use
① Connect your Samsung Smart TV to Wifi (TV Menu -> Network Setting)
② Connect your mobile device to the same Wifi Network.
③ Launch the Smart View 2.0 App and select your TV.
☆ Supported Devices
[Samsung Smart TV]
. 2014 Samsung Smart TV H5500 and above, (Except for H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
. 2015 Samsung Smart TV J5500 and above, (Also support J4500)
(※ Supported TV model can be vary by Country)
. Galaxy S3 / S4 / S5 / Alpha
. Galaxy Note2 / Note3 / Note4
. Galaxy Note 8" / 10.1" / 10.1"(2014 Edition)
. Galaxy Tab2 7" / 10.1"
. Galaxy Tab3 8"
Smart IR Remote is the only IR remote universal app for Android that you'll ever need: it's smart, with a device coverage that is huge (800000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it's the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you'll never find one better!
Not compatible with Huawei, Xiaomi or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording. Not compatible with LG G3 A or LG G3 S)
Don't have a supported phone or tablet? Check out AnyMote Home: http://colortiger.com/home
Smart Remote works with any Samsung, HTC and Medion Lifetab devices with an InfraRed Blaster, and most other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Do you want to help translate our app? Visit https://crowdin.net/project/smart-ir-remote
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ: http://colortiger.com/faq.php
If your remote is missing, please email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of its unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Android 4.1-4.4 Galaxy S4
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that lets you to send commands
With both lockscreen and homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
Almost all brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
For details about needed permissions, visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
Samsung SmartView App is a companion app for Samsung Smart TV. You can watch TV content on your mobile device and you can also control TV and TV connected devices(STB, BDP, HTS).
Connected devices are needed to be registered on TV to control the devices. Enjoy TV content on your mobile devices with Samsung SmartView App!
※ To use this application, TV and mobile device should be connected within the same network.
- Remote Control
. Control TV and registered devices(STB, BDP, HTS).
- TV View
. You can watch the same content on TV or different content from other input source.
※ Watching different content from other source is not supported for LED F7000/PDP F8000 below models.
1. Remote Control
. 2011, 2012, 2013 Samsung Smart TV models
2. TV View
. 2011 Samsung TV LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above
. 2012 Samsung TV LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above
. 2013 Samsung TV LED F4500 and above Smart TV (except F9000 and above), PDP F5500 and above Smart TV
- Mobile devices
. Galaxy S3
. Galaxy Note 2
. Galaxy Note 10.1
. Galaxy Tab 2
. Galaxy S4
. Galaxy Note 8
. Galaxy Note 3
[How to use]
1. Connect TV to the network. (menu - network setting)
2. Connect Mobile device to the same network with TV.
3. Start Samsung Smart View App.
Smart Connect also helps you set up and manage smart accessories such as SmartWatch, SmartTags, and app-enabled Bluetooth® headsets from Sony. When you connect your smart accessory, Smart Connect identifies it and downloads any required app for that specific device. It will also find any app extensions available for that accessory.
Previously connected devices are listed within Smart Connect to give you easy access to information and device options.
Smart Connect replaces LiveWare™ manager from Android 4.0
Due to a change in content protection rules, the Dual View feature within Samsung Smart View may not be available on certain mobile devices after August 10, 2012
- Samsung Smart TV released in 2011:
Models greater or equal to LED 7000, PDP 8000
- Samsung Smart TV released in 2012:
Models greater or equal to LED ES7500,(Models greater or equal to LED ES7000 in Europe, Models greater or equal to PDP E8000 Models(E7000 Models in North America)
- Samsung Smart Phone:
Galaxy S2 (Dual View is available on devices with Ice Cream Sandwich OS .
In a few regions, Dual View is not available due to carriers' policy.)
- Galaxy Player (YP-G70)
[About the Application]
This application is Wi-Fi remote control for Samsung Smart TV. If both your phone and TV are connected to the same wireless Router, your phone will link to the TV automatically where you can use your phone like a remote control. The TV can also transfer live feeds to your phone.
- Dual View
Enjoy TV and other multimedia right from your mobile device that’s connected to Samsung Smart TV.
(Dual View is available on devices with Ice Cream Sandwich OS .
In a few regions, Dual View is not available due to carriers' policy.)
- Bluetooth PowerOn
You can use your mobile device to turn on your TV using Bluetooth (available for certain TV and mobile devices only).
Your mobile device can work as remote for your Samsung TV or BD products. Full remote screen is provided by default, and three tabs are provided at the bottom of the screen to help you control connected devices with ease. On screen keyboard shows up automatically when you need to enter text.
- Game Controller
With this feature, your mobile device can control games on TV. Full and Simple modes are available. Turn on Gyro function on your mobile device, and control games by tilting your mobile device.
- Movie Note (Models BD-E5900 or above, HTE4000or above (US only))
You can get information of DVD/BD title on your mobile, while you watching movies.
Ratings, synopsis, cast and director's information will be provided.
- Audio Settings (Models HT- E4000 or above)
You can control your speaker system by your phone.
Sound mode, distance of each speaker and sound level(dB) can be changed.
- Remote Scheduler (Models BD-E8000 series, STB-E7000 series EU/Australia/New Zealand Only)
Recording TV shows through your TV when you're outside.
You can fine-tune control for TV and BD by adjusting gesture sensitivity in your mobile device.
[How to set up]
1.Check if Wireless Remote Control or Network Remote Control is enabled in your TV’s System or Setup menu. If you don’t see either of them in the menu, Samsung Smart View App can’t be used in your mobile device.
2.Connect wireless/wired router to TV LAN port, or connect Samsung Wireless LAN adapter to TV USB port.
3.Connect your phone to wireless/wired router.
Switching to the latest Samsung Galaxy® device has never been simpler—or smarter. Now you have the freedom to wirelessly move your contacts, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps for your new device, or will suggest something similar from more than 700,000 apps on Google Play™.
Transferring from iPhone:
iCloud®: Smart Switch Mobile supports wireless content transfer directly from iCloud. To transfer, make sure to back up to iCloud on your iOS® device (4.2.1 and higher) and then log-in to iCloud on the Smart Switch Mobile app using your Apple ID.
Content transfer options via iCloud include contacts, calendar, photos, memos, call logs, alarms, bookmarks and Wi-Fi settings [note: music and video transfer is supported via iTunes®].
iTunes: Don’t have an iCloud account or want to transfer message, music and video? Use Smart Switch PC/Mac to transfer content via iTunes. For more details and to download the software, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Remember to turn off iMessage® on all iOS devices tied to your Apple ID to avoid any disruptions of your text messages.
Transferring from Android devices:
Android to Galaxy transfer works by pairing your old Galaxy or other Android with your new Galaxy through an audio signal and transferring content directly device-to-device (see supported devices below). Please follow these steps:
1. Download Smart Switch Mobile on both devices
2. Bring the devices within 10cm (4 inches) of each other
3. Open Smart Switch Mobile on both devices and select “Android to Galaxy”
4. Select content and press “Transfer” on the old device
5. Hit “OK” to accept content from the old device
Content transfer options for Android to Galaxy includes contacts, calendar, S-Note(S-Memo), text messages, pictures, music, videos, documents, call log, wallpaper, lock screens, alarms, Story Album, Wi-Fi.
Smart Switch Mobile Supported Devices:
Hardware : Galaxy Note4 (edge), Galaxy A3, A5, Galaxy Alpha LTE, Galaxy S2 (HD LTE/Plus), S3 (mini), S4 (mini/Active/zoom), S5 (mini/Active/zoom), Galaxy Note, Note2, Note3 (Neo), Win, 大器2, Golden, Ace3, Trend3, Round, J, Premier, Grand (Neo/2/Prime), Mega (2/5.8"/6.3"), Express (2), Feel, Core (LTE/Lite/mini/Prime), R style, Note (8/10.1), NotePro (12.2), Tab2 (10.1), Tab3 (7/8/10.1/Lite), Tab4 (7/8/10.1), TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Tab S (8.4/10.5)
Software : upper Android OS ICS(4.0)
(For Galaxy S2, old OS(GB/ICS) version can causes incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.)
Contact - Ringtone, Message alert, Vibration pattern
Schedule - Sticker, S-Memo, Image, Group
: MMS cannot be transferred depending on devices.
: Local Data Only
(Google & Samsung Account data cannot be transferred.)
Transferring from Blackberry® and Symbian™:
Smart Switch PC/Mac software supports content transfer via PC/Mac backup software provided by your device’s manufacturer. Requires Blackberry 6.0 or higher or Nokia® Series 40 and Symbian 6.0. To download and for more details, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch.
Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required. Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Sound System, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Media or Streaming Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· Send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
· If your device is not listed in the app, you can use the scan mode to automatically test all brands and models in order to find a compatible one.
· Back up and restore all your saved devices and remotes so that you can easily transfer them to another phone.
· Add widgets at your home screen to control your devices without even opening the app.
· Transfer your remotes to your Android Wear Smartwatch, so that you control all your devices directly through your watch.
This application works only with phones or tablets that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded:
· Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Active, Galaxy S5 Mini, Galaxy S5 Duos, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy J, Galaxy Mega, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Tab 4, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Tab S
· LG G3
· Xiaomi Mi 4
In case you need anything simply send us an email at email@example.com. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
Currently supporting over 800,000 devices
- DVR Registration
. Add/Edit/Remove DVR Information
- Live View
. 1,4 Split(s)
. Previous/Next Page
. Select Camera to View from the List
- PTZ Control
. 8 Directions on the Image Directly
. Zoom In/Out from the Menu
Version 1.1 Upgrade
- Icon Changed.
- UI Changed.
. Easier to Select Cameras and Menus.
- Video Quality is Upgraded.
. Clearer and More Stable
- Video Speed is Upgraded.
- PT Function is restricted to 1-split mode only
- Slide the Video will Move the Page Back & Forth
This rangefinder(telemeter) measures the distance and height of a target with your phone by trigonometry.
Usage is simple : just stand up and press the shutter. The important point is aiming the camera at the GROUND, NOT the object. (i.e. In order to measure the distance from someone, aim at his shoes.)
If it is inaccurate, please read the instructions in this app or see the checklist diagram in the blog. Because the sensors on your phone can be changed depending on OS version, firmware and battery status. You can calibrate them with the calibrate menu and settings for yourself.
* Now, 3 tools for distance were completed.
1) Smart Ruler (short, touch) : 1-50cm
2) Smart Measure (medium, trigonometry) : 1-50m
3) Smart Distance (long, perspective) : 10m-1km
* Pro version added Features:
- Width and Area can be measured
- Portrait mode
- Camera Zoom
- Virtual Horizon
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Measure Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
- The Smart Washer App allows you to control your Samsung washer/dryer remotely from your smart phone, and notifies you of the status of the washer/dryer, whether it has a problem and the actions you can take to solve it from your smart phone.
- You can discover the solution for errors without searching the user manual or contacting a service center.
- This app cannot connect to Samsung washer/dryer supported Smart Home. Please download Samsung Smart Home app to use the Smart Home devices. (the Smart Home app is supported by the some countries)
■ Supported Smart Phone Models:
- GalaxyS, GalaxyS2, GalaxyS3, GalaxyS4, GalaxyS5, GalaxyS2(HD), Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note4
- Supported OS: Android 2.2+
■ Supported Washer Models:
- Check the Smart Control button and the Smart Care mark in the control panel and the information about them in the user manual.
- For below model, Please refer to the user manual's Mobile App part and LCD setting part. Download "Samsung Smart Home" app in case of trying to using the Smart Home..
- 2014 Supported model
K149HIB/HC, K149HWB/HC, WW10H9210EW, WW10H9400EW/ET, WW10H9410EX/FA, WW10H9410EX/GU, WW10H9410EX/NQ, WW10H9600EW/EG, WW10H9600EW/EO, WW10H9600EW/EU, WW10H9600EW/LP, WW10H9600EW/WS, WW10H9600EX/EU, WW10H9610EW/AH, WW10H9610EW/SC, WW10H9610EW/SP, WW10H9610EW/ST, WW10H9610EW/SV, WW90H9410EW/YL, WW90H9600EW/SA
- The "Smart Check" may be represented as "Smart Care" depending on the language.
■ Please check these items before using the Smart Washer App!
- Check whether your washer's Wi-Fi connection is normal before controlling your washer remotely.
- When the Wi-Fi signal is weak due to your washer's location, a problem may occur when controlling your washer remotely.
- External light may cause the camera recognition function to be incorrect. Adjust the focus and angle properly for the auto camera recognition to operate correctly.
- Check the supported washer and smart phone models.
(Other models are not guaranteed that they will operate normally.)
- Depending on the font you have set in your mobile phone, Application's screen may look different.
Please note: for InfraRed-controlled devices (most TVs and other electronics) you will need an IR-powered Samsung phone/tablet, HTC phone, LG G3 (beta), or own an AnyMote Home : http://colortiger.com/home
LG G2, LG G3 A, LG L90, and LG G-Pad, as well as Sony phones are not supported due to limitations by LG and Sony.
Not compatible with Huawei, Xiaomi or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording)
Free Access (local features):
- customize remote by re-arranging buttons, changing colors, positions, text, icons & more
- create macros to execute multiple commands on a single touch
- use automated tasks to execute commands without interaction (like Mute on Call)
- Tasker integration
- voice commands through Google Now
- floating remotes for access even while using other apps
- air gestures (limited to Galaxy S4)
- no ADS at all !
- add one remote, use it for as long as you want
Paid Access (in-app upgrade)
- add unlimited remotes
- backup / restore remotes
- get personalized customer support
- (more to come)
Have you previously purchased a Smart IR Remote product? You'll automatically be upgraded to PRO
AnyMote is not just a remote control for tv - it can control anything that has an InfraRed receiver. Use it on your DSLR camera to take photos remotely, on your XBox to create gaming macros, on your lights to set the mood and even on set top boxes to automatically set to a channel at a specified time!
Have questions about our permissions? Visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
Users can connect mobile devices such as Galaxy Smartphones, Gears, and GearFits to smarthome devices, and remotely access smart home services including status check, device control, home view, and customer support.
Samsung smarthome app supports Android OS 4.0 and above, and optimized for Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy Note smartphones. Some features may not be supported in different smart devices.
VERY IMPORTANT! IF YOU GET BACK TO THE DEFAULT ANDROID KEYBOARD AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Trial” box. Then:
- on Android < 3.0: long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard Trial" in the list (see the video)
- on Android > 3.0: pull the status bar while the keyboard is visible, and choose "Select Input Method", then "Smart Keyboard Trial"
IMPORTANT: the Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need to keep this Trial if you installed the Pro version. You can transfer easily your settings to the Pro version by using "Backup to SD card" option in Trial settings, and then "Restore from Trial" in Pro settings.
Multitouch keyboard with multi-language support, skins, voice input, T9 and compact, Smart dictionary, custom Auto-Text, hard keyboard support, calibration, many appearance and prediction options.
Don't forget to read the FAQ on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there!
If you find bugs such as force close issues, please go to the web site and contact the support. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
This app was tested with different Samsung TVs (B-, C-, D- E-, and F-Series), but it could happen that some devices are not supported.
NOTE: The new H Series is currently NOT supported! Samsung changed the communication protocol and encrypted everything. In addition to that, Samsung don't want to provide any support about the protocol. I asked Samsung couple times. It seems that they don't want to support 3rd party apps. Sorry.
With the new Smart Touch function, this app offers a new way to control your TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7CNzpU5Ho
After starting this function, simply put 4 fingers on the screen and the buttons will find your fingers!
Smart TV Remote allows controlling your Samsung TV simply over the local network.
It offers the possibility to switch between channels not only by using the channel number, but by using channel icons to switch between TV channels independent from their position in the channel list. Thus, channel sorting on the TV is not needed anymore. Simply configure and sort your favorite channels on the remote.
To ensure the support of such a variety of TVs, it could be that some buttons are either not working or multiple buttons have the same function.
Smart Remote offers lots of cool features which allow simply working with Samsung Smart TV functionality.
Have fun and explore other cool functions…some are hidden behind long click events, so be attentive!
Note: On Samsung B-Series TVs the app "Remote Lan Control" must be installed.
Note: On Samsung C- und D-Series TVs the function "Remote Control" in the settings must be enabled.
Note: On Samsung E- und F-Series TVs the App must be set as allowed remote application in the Allshare settings of the TV.
Note: Since it is not possible to select the HDMI sources directly, the app has implemented a workaround.
Thus, the HDMI button number does not corresponds to the HDMI number on the TV. The HDMI button number
describes the number of active HDMI devices, e.g. when having two HDMI devices, use the buttons HDMI1 and HDMI2!
Note: Check the tutorial video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPqypuTe7N0
Note: The app uses Google Analytics, which can be disabled in Settings/Info! No private information is stored in the app!
Note: Smart Touch Pad works only on device which has at lease 4 point multitouch screens. On some HTC devices, the 5 point multitouch must be activated in the settings first.
This version contain In-App-Purchase to support us and enjoy this app without ads. This is a paid feature.
We assume no liability for damages on the mobile device or the TV!