ADISPOS is a French company (SARL) linking professional VTC drivers and their customers. It was founded by chauffeurs from Toulouse who are passionate about their profession of transporting people.
ADISPOS is available in 2 car-driver booking solutions:
• An Internet Booking Platform via a Booking Form available on its website https://www.adispos.com,
• Two Mobile Applications: a TAXI and VTC Professional Chauffeur Application and a Customer Application for immediate or advance reservations.
Customers can also book races by calling the Platform via a dedicated and non-premium phone number.
The ADISPOS APPLICATION is currently available in Toulouse and in the greater region of Occitanie, it will soon be available throughout France including small and medium cities.
The ADISPOS Company is committed to offering its customers a quality service to make its journey safely in comfortable and well-equipped vehicles in the company of professional drivers, ensuring a quality service.
Our partner drivers are transport professionals selected according to their experience, professional attitude, dress code, vehicle condition and quality of service.
ADISPOS is also a team of dedicated transport professionals, available 7 days a week, including Sundays and public holidays and available to answer all your questions, to listen to you and to develop solutions with you to create a lasting and fruitful partnership.
What are the advantages of Adispos?
• Transparent pricing, no surprises or hidden fees.
• Booking in advance up to 30 days before the departure date via the application, the website or by calling the Adispos Platform (price not surcharged). The customer is notified by SMS for the date and time of booking before departure.
• Possibility for women to order a car driven by a female driver.
• Possibility to order a car equipped for disabled people
• 3 payment methods: by credit card via the application and on board the vehicle and also by payment in cash.
• High-end service, comfortable vehicles, courteous and discreet drivers who are fully aware of the region's itineraries and traffic conditions
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us via our website at this address: https://www.adispos.com/contact-us