Save battery power, and even your power button from breaking down
-Advanced shaking detection
-Filter shaking direction
-Quite low battery consumption
-One button uninstallation**
-Absolutely free, No Ads
To uninstall just use "Uninstall" button in main ShakeOff screen in Ver 1.04
Or use "Uninstall" button in "Options" menu in earlier versions
As long as "Shake Off" is granted "device administrator" permission, usual system installer will not work
-Control vibration -> for vibration feedback
-Run at startup -> to allow service to run at startup
"Shake Off" need to be active "device administrator" to turn off your phone screen
When it ask you to activate "device administrator", please press "Activate"
It will only ask once for this permission
*Notification in status bar:
Using "Persistent notification" option, guarantee that system will not turn off Shake Off service when it needs memory, in most cases you will not need to use this
With Shake Screen-on, you can Open the screen with a shake or two other ways! Maybe better than use power key.
Shake Screen-On provider three way to open screen .
1.shake -- shake you cellphone
2.Near receiver -- touch you cellphone receiver
3.flip -- flip you phone.
This application requires you device hardware support. if it can't work on you device. please tell me, or uninstall it.
- Adjust sensitivity suitable for your device
- Shake the phone to the left or right to turn off the screen.
Keywords: lock off, screen off
-If you use a Taskiller, Memory booster, Battery manager. It will close "Wave Unlock" . Please put the app on Whitelist and all is working perfect...
- Applications work well depending on your phone sensor, if it does not work, please uninstall the application using the button below. please no bad reviews.
Wave Unlock - Wave to unlock phone is an app allows you to lock and unlock you device just by waving you hand over the proximity sensor. A timer can be set to determine when the device should be locked when the proximity sensor is covered.
-Wave Unlock is an app use Proximity sensor to capture the user waving in front of the screen.
✔ . Wave Unlock You can wave your hand to unlock device
✔ . Wave Unlock You can Cover the Proximity sensor to lock the device
✔ Click start to enable this application.
✔ When your phone / tablet is locked, waving your hand over the sensor to wake screen up
✔ When your phone screen is on, Cover the proximity sensor to Lock device ( You can enable this function in setting, by default it is not enabled)
✔ To uninstall the Wave Unlock , remove wave lock from Device Administrator.
Go to Setting -> Security -> Device Administrator and Uncheck Wave Unlock ".
Then uninstall the app as normal.
Please mail us at emali : email@example.com.
Thanks for downloading. :)
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
IN-APP PURCHASE FEATURES
• Wider range in Table Sensor
• Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout can be set above 15 minutes
• Exclude Apps option (except Lollipop): Gravity screen is paused while selected app is running
• Widgets, PowerToggles plug-in
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version:
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list (except Lollipop)
• more advanced Delayed lock option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Where is the Pro version? I cannot find it on Play Store
The Pro version is discontinued unfortunately, due to security reasons.
To change to the Unlocked version, please, do the followings:
- unlock the Free version by In-app Purchase
- send me the two purchase numbers or the two receipts you got from Google Play (Pro and Unlocked)
- and I'll refund the purchase of the Pro version
Sorry for the inconveniences.
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
1. Turn your phone to sleep mode by a simple shake;
2. Help to kill running tasks when screen off;
3. Adjust sensiblity of the sensor;
4. Play a vibrate when screen off;
## Cannot unisntall this app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home;
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“;
3. Unchecked permission of LockOff;
4. REMOVE LockOff normally;
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
• Overlay icon
• Notification icon click
• Camera hardware button
• Long click search hardware button
• Custom shortcut
• Locale, Tasker plugin support
• Power connect/disconnect
This screen shot app will capture screens on Android 4.0 and higher, devices with root and some not rooted devices.
Shake Lock is the best privacy protection tool for your android device. This tool is more reliable, secure and easy to use than any other tool available in market.
1. Turn off screen when you put your Smartphone on table and turn on when you hold it in your hands.
2. - Use Proximity sensor to turn on/off screen.
- Proximity Smart Cover feature for user using Flip Cover (If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on).
- So with Smart Cover feature you just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off, and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.take it out of the pocket the screen auto turn on.
3. Shake to screen on/off.
- Shake to turn off, use the proximity sensor to open the screen to the most comfortable and most effective.
- When only opening screen features with the proximity sensor when taking the phone out of the bag itself on the screen.
- Besides you can very much for the way how to shut off by different types of sensors.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Unfortunately in some devices, the accelerometer sensor cannot be used when the screen is OFF so you can't turn on screen by feature 1 and 3.But if you checked option for device do not turn on the screen, you can use Proximity or Smart Cover feature to turn on/off the screen.
Check your device on link:
How to uninstall app :
If this app is activated you can click on Deactivate button, after that you uninstall this app normal.
- Entering entire expressions
- Calculation history with support for copying old results to calculator memory or clipboard
- Full support for Percentages (50 + 10% = 55!)
- Calculation memory support
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
- Predefined list of most used physical, chemical and mathematical constants
- Possibility to define custom constants for often used values
- Advanced result formatting with digit grouping etc. (customizable)
- Supports devices with large screens like Galaxy Tab or Xoom with optimized layout and large keys
- Supports different Themes (Classic, elegant & colorful)
- To access advanced memory functions (M-, MC) and hyperbolic functions use the “2nd” key
- A short touch of the “C” key deletes the last digit/function, a long press clears the entire expression
1. You can take a screenshot by touching the shot icon (only support on rooted phones and OS 2.3) or pressing power button and volume down button at the same time, or pressing power button and home button at the same time(on most Samsung phones).
2. You can specify the folders which the screenshots will be saved as images.
3. You can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it.
4. Croping any part of the screenshot.
5. Drawing on the screenshot.
6. Making mosaics on the screenshot.
7. Inputing custom text on the screenshot.
8. Sharing the screenshot after it’s taken.
*********************HOW TO UNINSTALL***********************
If you want to uninstall the application you need to Deactivate Shake Lock / Unlock.
You can deactivate it from settings > security > Device administrators > ShakeLock (Uncheck it) and uninstall it normally.
With this app, you no longer have to turn on the screen and look for the camera app just when you really need it!
This application allows you to shake your phone in order to trigger various actions! Even if your screen is off, you can still shake it, and it'll work!
The possible actions are:
• Run any application like Gmail, Facebook, Whatsapp and more.
• Turn flashlight on / off.
• Control music player: skip track, start the player etc.
• Show recent used apps.
• Change ringer mode - ring / vibrate / silent.
• Expand the status bar.
• Turn screen on.
• Turn 3G on / off.
• Turn Wifi on / off.
• Turn auto rotate on / off.
• Turn auto brightness on / off.
• Turn speaker on / off (during a call).
• Turn flight mode on / off.
• Turn bluetooth on / off.
• Turn GPS on / off.
You can shake your phone horizontally or vertically, each can be set to trigger a different action.
• Control the shake sensor sensitivity level.
• The shake can work even when the screen is off.
• You can choose to start the application's service at phone startup.
• Choose your favorite shake mode: simple, advance or pro
• Available vibration feedback for the shake.
Q: How much battery Shake is consuming?
A: If you enable the "battery saving mode" option then the battery consumption is very low. If you enable "Active when screen is off" option then the consumption is high. Note the restrictions that appear when you enable these options.
Q: How can I avoid opening something by an accidental shake?
A: You can set the Shake service to work only when screen is on, you can also control the sensitivity of the shake.
Q: I have a problem that sometimes the shake works and sometimes not.
A: You need to set the sensor sensitivity higher.
Q: How can I hide the notification icon on the status bar?
A: From Android 4.3 and above you can not hide notification icons for foreground services.
Q: How to make the "control music player" action to work on my custom music player?
A: This feature is only working with the default music player