Save battery power, and even your power button from breaking down
-Advanced shaking detection
-Filter shaking direction
-Quite low battery consumption
-One button uninstallation**
-Absolutely free, No Ads
To uninstall just use "Uninstall" button in main ShakeOff screen in Ver 1.04
Or use "Uninstall" button in "Options" menu in earlier versions
As long as "Shake Off" is granted "device administrator" permission, usual system installer will not work
-Control vibration -> for vibration feedback
-Run at startup -> to allow service to run at startup
"Shake Off" need to be active "device administrator" to turn off your phone screen
When it ask you to activate "device administrator", please press "Activate"
It will only ask once for this permission
*Notification in status bar:
Using "Persistent notification" option, guarantee that system will not turn off Shake Off service when it needs memory, in most cases you will not need to use this
With Shake Screen-on, you can Open the screen with a shake or two other ways! Maybe better than use power key.
Shake Screen-On provider three way to open screen .
1.shake -- shake you cellphone
2.Near receiver -- touch you cellphone receiver
3.flip -- flip you phone.
This application requires you device hardware support. if it can't work on you device. please tell me, or uninstall it.
- Adjust sensitivity suitable for your device
- Shake the phone to the left or right to turn off the screen.
Keywords: lock off, screen off
Screenshot Capture will help you do that! Screenshot Capture is a screen capture tool simply appreciate the quality.
Some functions of the application:
After pressing start capture:
- Virtual Keyboard screenshots icons appear blurry, can move on phone screen
- Notification icon on the status bar.
- Shake to capture screenshot
- Press the shutter button on the camera body (if any) to capture the screen.
- Or press keystroke
- Select the format of the image after shooting: PNG or JPG
- Change the color of screenshots easier
- Rotate to screenshot
- Timer photography
Let's download this app to save the screenshot on your phone
*********************HOW TO UNINSTALL***********************
If you want to uninstall the application you need to Deactivate Shake Lock / Unlock.
You can deactivate it from settings > security > Device administrators > ShakeLock (Uncheck it) and uninstall it normally.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Please, use the Uninstall button in the app. Due to Android restriction the app cannot be uninstalled on a normal way.
1. Turn your phone to sleep mode by a simple shake;
2. Help to kill running tasks when screen off;
3. Adjust sensiblity of the sensor;
4. Play a vibrate when screen off;
## Cannot unisntall this app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home;
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“;
3. Unchecked permission of LockOff;
4. REMOVE LockOff normally;
Lock the screen with ease. You can lock the screen by just shaking your device.This is very simple and light weight application, with no ads.With this application you don't need to press the power button to lock the screen. Just install the application and activate it. Device admin(this is just for the permission to lock the screen, nothing else) and select the suitable sensitivity and the application is ready for use. Just exit the application and shake it.
*************************WHY THE UNLOCK FEATURE IS NOT PROVIDED**********************
As per the requests of the users to add unlock feature,we decide to write here why we are not providing this feature.
If we add this feature then it will drain your battery very fast, because the service will running after the screen lock and as per our policy to provide good user experience this feature is not provided. It is for your own good ,for saving the battery life.
*********************HOW TO UNINSTALL***********************
If you want to uninstall the application you need to Deactivate Shake Lock from the application. Or you can deactivate it from settings > security > Device administrators > ShakeLock (Uncheck it) and uninstall it normally.
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
• Overlay icon
• Notification icon click
• Camera hardware button
• Long click search hardware button
• Custom shortcut
• Locale, Tasker plugin support
• Power connect/disconnect
This screen shot app will capture screens on Android 4.0 and higher, devices with root and some not rooted devices.
“The app is simple to use and everything from non-disclosure agreements to merger clauses can be generated and signed on the platform” - Freelancers Union
Business Insider named Shake one of the top 11 apps to watch in 2014. Shake has been featured in the New York Times, the LA Times, TechCrunch, Forbes, Above The Law, and VentureBeat to name a few.
Shake combines the simplicity of a handshake with the security of a legal contract. Use Shake to quickly and easily create, sign and send legally binding agreements on your Android device.
STEP 1 - Create
Choose from one of Shake's contract templates or upload your own. Customize the document by answering a few easy questions.
STEP 2 - Sign
Electronically sign your agreement on either your smartphone or tablet.
STEP 3 - Send
Send your agreement to the other party for signature, or if you're together, have them sign on-the-spot.
KEY SHAKE FEATURES
• Pre-installed library featuring templates for freelancing jobs, NDA's, loaning money, bill-of-sales, and renting/lending items.
• Additional templates can be added at http://www.shakelaw.com/agreements
• Upload your own legal agreements via Shake For Business
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options
• Receive in-app notifications when agreements are completed
• Electronic paper trail for all contracts
WHY YOU'LL LOVE CREATING CONTRACTS WITH SHAKE
• Quick - Create contracts in a matter of seconds.
• Simplicity - Shake agreements are written in plain English.
• Price - Shake is free to download and use.
SHAKE FOR BUSINESS
Shake for Business is a pilot program that lets you upload your own contract template or to request custom modifications to existing Shake agreements such as adding a logo or inserting additional language.
For more information about Shake, please visit http://www.ShakeLaw.com.
For more information about Shake For Business, please visit http://www.ShakeLaw.com/biz.
Please note - The Shake app is currently only available for download in the U.S.
“The app simplifies legal jargon and makes it easy to lock up a gig quickly.” - Business Insider
“With five clicks and a swipe of your index finger you’re legally bound to secrecy.” -Forbes
“The app walks users through a series of questions — Who are the two parties? How much money is involved? — and automatically fills in an agreement stripped of unnecessary legal language.” - Los Angeles Times
“…why muck up a simple handshake deal with tomes of legalese, or waste $500 in fees to fight a $50 ticket that doesn’t result in points? Tools like Shake…solve these problems.” - Above The Law
“Shake aims to take a small piece of the legal pie by simplifying legal transactions via smartphones. It could be big news for entrepreneurs, as legal costs can be among the most quickly mounting early on.” - Forbes
“[Shake] asks me about things like the deadline, the length of the proposed article, and whether there’s a kill fee. I just went through the process and it felt pretty thorough while only taking a few minutes.” - TechCrunch
“…that’s the raison d’être of Shake: to help formalize those millions of tiny law transactions in a simple but custom agreement generated on a mobile device.” - Above The Law
"The resulting agreements not only look professional, they’re also incredibly detailed." - PC World
*** DOUBLE TAP on Status Bar to Screen OFF***
- Shake to Screen ON
- Shake to Screen OFF
- Recognizes when device in the pocket
- Swiping over Proximity Sensor to Screen ON/OFF
- Proximity Smart Cover feature for user using Flip Cover (If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on).
- So with Smart Cover feature you just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off, and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.take it out of the pocket the screen auto turn on.
- When device on hand = Screen ON
- When device face down or in the Pocket = Screen OFF
- Double Tap on Status Bar to Screen OFF
- Shake to turn off, use the proximity sensor to open the screen to the most comfortable and most effective.
- When only opening screen features with the proximity sensor when taking the phone out of the bag itself on the screen.
- Besides you can very much for the way how to shut off by different types of sensors.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Unfortunately in some devices, the accelerometer sensor cannot be used when the screen is OFF so you can't turn on screen by feature 1 and 3.But if you checked option for device do not turn on the screen, you can use Proximity or Smart Cover feature to turn on/off the screen.
Check your device on link:
How to uninstall app :
You can click on Uninstall button,
IT WILL NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY.
Avoid breaking your power button. Just shake your phone and lock or unlock it.
IT WILL NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY. Have I said it already? My main focus when I implemented the app was on not draining the battery, and it won't. Let it run for a day and then check the app's battery consumption. It should be minimal (as opposed to other "Shake to turn the screen on and off" and "Shake to Lock and Unlock" apps on Google Play.
This is the FREE version of the app "Shake Screen On Off". On the PRO version, you can do everything you can do on the FREE version, plus:
1 - no ads are displayed.
2 - the user can choose to start the app automatically after the device is turned on.
3 - the app can be set to unlock the screen automatically when the screen is turned back on.
4 - the app can use the proximity sensor to avoid accidentally turning on the screen when the device is on a pocket, for instance.
5 - The device can be set to vibrate every time the screen is turned on or off.
Due to the fact that the app needs admin privileges to run, if you want to uninstall it you must do it by clicking on the uninstall button inside the app. If you try to uninstall the app using the standard Android App Manager, the uninstall button will be disabled. Just remember that to uninstall the app, you must access the app itself.
Unfortunately, on some devices the app will not be able to turn the screen back on (when the user shakes the phone) after the screen is turned off. It's a hardware limitation of these devices, and there is nothing that can be done on the software side to avoid it. For instance, I've tested the app on the 'LG Nexus 4' and it works flawlessly; on the other hand, on the 'Samsung Galaxy Ace' the accelerometer sensors are turned off the moment the screen goes off. If that is the case on your device, please send me an email (there is a button on the app to do it) explaining what is happening on your specific case. The app will add the model and manufacturer of your device to the body of your email (please do not erase this information) and I will remove your device from the list of available devices on Google Play. Thank you very much for your help!
Prevent phone from sleeping - necessary to wake the phone up after it's screen is turned off.
View network connections and full network access - only necessary on the FREE version, to be able to show ads (non-intrusive ads, only displayed when the user open the main screen of the app).
Icon based on an original design by Timo Arnall, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. Acessible (on september 2013) at:
Thank you very much Timo.
shake to lock, shake to unlock, shake to turn screen on, shake to turn screen off, battery economy, save power button, protect power button
- Entering entire expressions
- Calculation history with support for copying old results to calculator memory or clipboard
- Full support for Percentages (50 + 10% = 55!)
- Calculation memory support
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
- Predefined list of most used physical, chemical and mathematical constants
- Possibility to define custom constants for often used values
- Advanced result formatting with digit grouping etc. (customizable)
- Supports devices with large screens like Galaxy Tab or Xoom with optimized layout and large keys
- Supports different Themes (Classic, elegant & colorful)
- To access advanced memory functions (M-, MC) and hyperbolic functions use the “2nd” key
- A short touch of the “C” key deletes the last digit/function, a long press clears the entire expression
With this app, you no longer have to turn on the screen and look for the camera app just when you really need it!
This application allows you to shake your phone in order to trigger various actions! Even if your screen is off, you can still shake it, and it'll work!
The possible actions are:
• Run any application like Gmail, Facebook, Whatsapp and more.
• Turn flashlight on / off.
• Control music player: skip track, start the player etc.
• Show recent used apps.
• Change ringer mode - ring / vibrate / silent.
• Expand the status bar.
• Turn screen on.
• Turn 3G on / off.
• Turn Wifi on / off.
• Turn auto rotate on / off.
• Turn auto brightness on / off.
• Turn speaker on / off (during a call).
• Turn flight mode on / off.
• Turn bluetooth on / off.
• Turn GPS on / off.
You can shake your phone horizontally or vertically, each can be set to trigger a different action.
• Control the shake sensor sensitivity level.
• The shake can work even when the screen is off.
• You can choose to start the application's service at phone startup.
• Choose your favorite shake mode: simple, advance or pro
• Available vibration feedback for the shake.
Q: How much battery Shake is consuming?
A: If you enable the "battery saving mode" option then the battery consumption is very low. If you enable "Active when screen is off" option then the consumption is high. Note the restrictions that appear when you enable these options.
Q: How can I avoid opening something by an accidental shake?
A: You can set the Shake service to work only when screen is on, you can also control the sensitivity of the shake.
Q: I have a problem that sometimes the shake works and sometimes not.
A: You need to set the sensor sensitivity higher.
Q: How can I hide the notification icon on the status bar?
A: From Android 4.3 and above you can not hide notification icons for foreground services.
Q: How to make the "control music player" action to work on my custom music player?
A: This feature is only working with the default music player