For ease of reading non-Arabic speakers, each verse (or Ayat) is accompanied by a transcript. Many options are available to facilitate learning suras.
- the best and easiest way to browse The holy Quran
- displays the Holy text with Othmanic (Othmani) font
- the first Quran application with fully textwithout download.
- contains wrap and justify engines.
- less than 2 Mb, However, it includes all Quran suras
- supporting portrait& landscape in all its screens.
- change font size & color of the quranic text
- provided with screen transitions and effects.
- user can do it by touch the screen or by track ball.
- supports word-search in all quranic Suras.
- highlights the searched word with different color.
- Supports saving & retrieve Bookmarks.
- application supports Madina Quran marks.
- Quran automatically saves and retrieves the last reading position.
supports audio reciting (word by word) and download more reciters
supports word meanings by clicking on the colored word
يحتوي علي خواص : البحث ( باللغتين ) تحديد العلامات و التحرك مع العلامة و حفظها و التنقل السلس و القراءة حيث يحتوي علي صوت لاكثر من 7 من مشاهير القراء
و أخيرا خاصية التحفيظ و هي تكرار الآيات
For any question please write here :
This application is a gift to everyone who is interested in reading the Holy Quran.
First Bilingual Quran application (Arabic/English)
The main feature of this application is that it was developed to feel like the real book.
The pages are the same as the real book
Pages are scanned of the Madeenah print and not typed in (no chance of typos and errors).
There are no limits in creating bookmarks.
There are two types of bookmarks, one is dynamic that will indicate the page you read last, and the other is a static one that the reader will assign for frequently read verses or Surahs.
Arabic and English Tafseer (Explanation) is embedded along with details of each Surah.
Search in both Arabic and English
For more details on future updates kindly visit our page on facebook.
Please do not give low rate , if you face any problem running the application
* Change Arabic/Translation Text Size
* Unlimited Bookmarking
* Change Text/Background Colors
* Easy and fast Surah Index List
* Surah details like Para, Maki/Madni, Total Ayah, Ruku etc.
* Option to view only Arabic or with Translation
Verse by verse synchronised recitation audio in voice of 7 Qari (1 Qari in Free & 7 in Paid Version Only):
1- Ahmed Al Ajmi
2- Ali Al-Hothaify
3- Maher Moeqali
4- Mohammad Ayoub
5- Saad Al-Ghamdi
6- Sheikh Sudais
7- Waheed Zafar Qasmi (With Urdu Audio)
Translation of Koran in 27 Languages include:
* Albenian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Czeck
* Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai
* English, Malay, Finnish, Indonesia
* French, German, Italian, Dutch
* Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Maranao
* Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish
* Transliteration, Turkish, Urdu
- Read the Quran in Bahasa Indonesia
- (NEW) Resume reading from the last verse you have read with a single click!
- (NEW) Swipe from left to right to go to the previous surah or from right to left to go to the next surah.
- New design with ActionBar!
- Copy ayat to clipboard.
- Resume surah audio playback from any ayat.
- Browse suras, Ajiza' and ayat.
- Search by clicking on search icon. You can search in the whole Quran, in a Juz or in any sura.
- A long click over a verse will add it to bookmarks, share it on social media or messaging apps, or attach notes to it.
- Listen to the arab recitation (by Abdullah Basfar) inside each surah.
Limitations of the free version
* The search function displays the first 50 results.
* You can add up to 5 favorites.
* Non-intrusive ads.
Special features of the professional version (Al'Quran Bahasa Indonesia PRO)
* For a comfortable reading, choose between three different contrast modes: default, green or black & white.
* Read Quran in portrait or landscape modes.
* The search returns all matches.
* Unlimited favorites.
* No ads.
* Improved speed.
Keywords: Quran, Islam, Islamic, Koran, Muslim, Qur'an.
Magic Qur'an, a mobile Quran book, provides you an accurate Prayer time, Hijri calendar, Qibla locator in various languages: English, French, Indonesian and Chines.
★ MAIN FEATURES:
- Full text of the Holy Quran in Arabic
- Full Quran translated to English, French, Indonesian and Chinese
- Accurate Prayer time calculator based on your current location
- Reminders for prayer times with adhan or sound.
- Animated Qibla compass to show you the direction to Mecca
- Islamic calendar and Gregorian calendar with Note funtions.
- The date of the events and festivals.
Tags: Muslim calendar,prayer time,allah,mecca,azan,azaan,arabic quran,qur’an,piece,qibla compass,sunnah
Mari Mulai Belajar Quran dan Tajwid!
Satu aplikasi yang berkonsepkan pembelajaran hukum-hukum tajwid. Hukum mempelajari ilmu tadwid secara teori adalah fardhu kifayah, sedangkan hukum membaca Al Qur'an sesuai dengan kaidah ilmu tajwid adalah fardhu 'ain.
"Dan bacalah Al Qur'an dengan tartil " (QS. Al muzammil 73:4).
"Barangh siapa yang membaca satu huruf dari Al Qur'an , maka baginya satu kebaikan. Dan satu kebaikan itu sama dengan sepuluh kali lipatnya. Saya tidak mengatakan bahwa Alif Lam dan Mim itu satu huruf, akan tetapi alif itu satu huruf, lam satu huruf, dan mim itu satu huruf." ( HR. Tirmidzi)
* Mendengar Al Quran beserta terjemahan
* Menonton Video
* Belajar Al-quran dan terjemahan
* Belajar Tajwid dan Tarannum
* Teknik Belajar al-quran
* The complete English translation
* Stream or download 5 different Arabic recitations
(by great reciters like Maher Al-Muaiqly or Said Al G
* Full-text search
* Unlimited bookmarks
* Glossary/Index with thousands of topics and the direct link to the corresponding passage in the Holy Qur'an
* Three font sizes
* Different backgrounds/themes
* Introduction to the Holy Qur'an with many topics for the
Muslim and non-Muslim reader
* Landscape Mode
* Move app to memory card
* Share Surahs through email, text or social media
* And many more features
This app is intended for the English reader, it does not include the original Arabic text, but it contains the Arabic audio / recitation of the Holy Quran (Koran).
Tags: Quran, Qur'an, Koran, Coran, Islam, Quran.com
والصلاة والسلام على معلم البشرية سيدنا ونبينا
محمد وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم.
تم بحمد الله تعالى إعداد برنامج القرآن الكريم .
لكل من واجهته مشكلة الرجاء مراسلتي لحل المشكلة وهذا يعتبر دعماً لهذا البرنامج وليظهر بدون اخطاء ليستفيد منه الجميع.
أسأل الله العظيم أن يكتب أجر هذا البرنامج
لكل من ساهم في نشره. وأسأل الله أن ينفع به الأمة.
كماأهدي هذا البرنامج لجميع المسلمين .
- Maher Al-Mueaqly: The imam of the Grand Mosque in the holy city of Mecca.
- Saad Al Ghamdi: A Quran reciter from Dammam, an eastern province of Saudi Arabia.
- Hafiz Danish:A Quran reciter from Turkey.
- Ahmed Al-Ajmi: A Quran reciter from Khobar, an eastren province of Saudi Arabia.
- Abdul Basit Abdus Samad: A famous Quran reciter from Egypt, passed away in 1988.
- Salah Bu-Khater: A Quran reciter from United Arab Emirates.
- Mahmoud Al-Hussary: A famous Quran reciter from Egypt, passed away in 1980.
- Sheikh Al-Shatri: A Quran reciter and The Imam of Furqan Mosque in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.
- Yaser Al-Dosari: A Quran reciter and The Imam of Dakhil Mosque in Riyadh in Saudi Arabia.
- Saud Al-Shuraim: The imam of the Grand Mosque in the holy city of Mecca.
Simple and easy to use, you can listen online or download to listen offline.
Sahih international translation.
!Follow me on Twitter :
/!\ If you want to thank me, make doas for relative, he will overcome illness insha'Allah /!\
- English and Arabic texts
- Arabic transcription
- Consultation Manzil, Juz 'and Hizb'
- Changing the size and style of each text
- 99 Names of God
- Recitation in Arabic
(Sheikh Sa'ad Al-Ghamdi, Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, Sheikh Sa'ud Ash-Shuraim, Sheikh Ali Al-Hudhaifa, Qari Abdul Basit)
- Integration with the phone quick search
- Export / import data
- Fast access
- Sharing documents via email, sms, etc ...
Use the volume of sound to easily scroll through the verses.
Instead of paying for this application, which will remain free, please donate to those in need.
Tags: Coran, Quran, Islam, Muslim, Musulmans, quoran, Ramadan
More from developer
This application will :
1) Inform you the step by step method of doing wudu (ablution) along with mentioning what nullifies wudu backed by authentic references
2) Illustrate the step by step method including the posture (Video and Image and dua'as in arabic + roman English and translation) of prayer. Right from Adhaan until concluding the prayer with tasleem (salaam on both the sides) backed by authentic references
3) Explain the method and details for performing the prostration of forgetfulness (sajdah sahw) in the light of Sunnah
4) Enlist the adhkaar (dua'as/dhikr and their virtues) the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and his companions (may allah be pleased with them all) used to recite after every fardh salah - with Arabic + transliteration and translation - in the light of authentic sources
This app consists of du'as with arabic text, translation, transliteration, audio, and reference for each. It features a search option to search for any du'a easily; and a favorites button to bookmark duas.
This app is adapted from the popular book of authentic supplications, "Hisnul-Muslim" (Fortification of the Muslim [through Remembrance and Supplication from the Qur.aan and Sunnah]) compiled by the Shaykh, Sa'eed Ibn Wahf Al-Qahtaanee, and adapted into the English Language by Abu Safwan Farid Abdulwahid Haibatan.
This app also clarifies many commonly found misconceptions and innovations practiced by the Muslims.
At the end we have provided links and documents from where you could download dua's of the prophets and other islamic content that could be useful during your Umrah.
Jinn are also a part of Allah’s creation, separate from mankind and angels, sharing with man certain qualities such as: intelligence, discrimination, freedom and the power to choose between good and bad, true and false, right and wrong. They are distinct in certain essentials the most important of which is their origin since the basic substance of jinn’s is not the same as the basic substance of man.
It is a known fact that the Jinns do harm humans in a variety of ways. Nevertheless, Allah (s.w.t) has given us the weapon to combat and prevent their attacks.
There is not a single deviance or deviant group that emerges except by the route of Bid`ah. We Muslims are disheartened to see us divide to such an extent, but do we all know the cause for it?
This Application will inform you that cause and why bid`ah is the most dangerous thing ever.
This app will clear many misconceptions and grievances and inform you why your prayers aren't being answered.