"Istikhara" means to seek goodness from Allah (Exalted is He), meaning when one intends to do an important task they do istikhara before the task. The one who does the istikhara is as if they request Allah Almighty that, O the Knower of Unseen (Exalted is He) guide me if this task is better for me or not?
Istakhara App Features:
1. Can zoom in and out the image
2. Can share the image
3. Can Email
4. Can Copy image in SD card.
5. can set as wallpapers
1/ الاستخارة الكاملة والمباشرة.
2/ البحث عن نتيجة الاستخارة التي استخرتها بالمصحف، من خلال كتابة رقم الصفحة المراد معرفة نتيجتها، أو البحث عن اسم السورة والآية، أو البحث عن الكلمة.
ونسأل الله العلي القدير أن ينفع بهذا العمل المؤمنين ويوفقنا للمزيد، ببركة نبينا محمد وآل بيته الطاهرين.
يمكنكم الإستفسار عن طريق:
موقع سماحة السيد:
"Quraan Kheera" is the first of its kind for Android. This application helps the users to get the Istikhara in two ways:
1- Get Istikhara directly and completely through the application.
2- Get Istikhara from Quraan then search for the result in the application to get the description and comments. The "Search" feature includes:
- Search for a Quraan page number.
- Search for a word in Quraan (in pages with odd numbers).
- Select verses in Quraan.
The application also features sharing the results via the the Email and other messenger applications.
Allah, islam, quran, khira, khirah, kheerah, khirah, select, choose, shiaa, shia, shiea, sunnah, arab, arabic
الله,اسلام, قرآن, قراني ,قران, خيرة, اختيار شيعة, شيعي, سنه, سني, عرب, عربي, مرجع, تفسير ,دين, المدرسي
هذا الكتاب هو الرابع من سلسلة كتب السيد الشهيد الصدر الثاني (قدس) على اجهزة الاندرويد .........
لاتنسونا من دعاءكم والفاتحة للسيد الشهيد ولوالدي كل من ساهم في هذا العمل البسيط ...
وايضا لاتنسونا من مقترحاتكم على الايميل ( email@example.com )
With selected verses from Quran as prescribed in Authentic Sunnah of the Prophet (PBUS).
Request you to download the ebook:
http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/How%20to%20Protect%20Yourself%20From%20Jinn%20And%20Shaytaan.pdf"> LINK to EBOOK
And use the advise/pre-requisites mentioned before starting the treatment.
The Tradition of Ruqya
Sahih Bukhari Hadith (Volume 7, Number 631) Narrated 'Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her)
During the Prophet's (prayers and peace be upon him) fatal illness, he used to recite the Mu'auwidhat (Surat An-Nas and Surat Al-Falaq) and then blow his breath over his body. When his illness was aggravated, I used to recite those two Suras and blow my breath over him and make him rub his body with his own hand for its blessings." (Ma'mar asked Az-Zuhri: How did the Prophet (prayers and peace be upon him) use to blow? Az-Zuhri said: He used to blow on his hands and then passed them over his face.)
Sahih Bukhari Hadith (Volume 7, Number 632) Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him)
Some of the companions of the Prophet (prayers and peace be upon him) came across a tribe amongst the tribes of the Arabs, and that tribe did not entertain them. While they were in that state, the chief of that tribe was bitten by a snake (or stung by a scorpion). They said, (to the companions of the Prophet (prayers and peace be upon him) ), "Have you got any medicine with you or anybody who can treat with Ruqya?" The Prophet's (prayers and peace be upon him) companions said, "You refuse to entertain us, so we will not treat (your chief) unless you pay us for it." So they agreed to pay them a flock of sheep. One of them (the Prophet's (prayers and peace be upon him) companions) started reciting Surat-al-Fatiha and gathering his saliva and spitting it (at the snake-bite). The patient got cured and his people presented the sheep to them, but they said, "We will not take it unless we ask the Prophet (prayers and peace be upon him) (whether it is lawful)." When they asked him, he smiled and said, "How do you know that Surat-al-Fatiha is a Ruqya? Take it (flock of sheep) and assign a share for me."
Sahih Bukhari Hadith (Volume 7, Number 633) Narrated Ibn 'Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him)
Some of the companions of the Prophet (prayers and peace be upon him) passed by some people staying at a place where there was water, and one of those people had been stung by a scorpion. A man from those staying near the water, came and said to the companions of the Prophet (prayers and peace be upon him) , "Is there anyone among you who can do Ruqya as near the water there is a person who has been stung by a scorpion." So one of the Prophet's (prayers and peace be upon him) companions went to him and recited Surat-al-Fatiha for a sheep as his fees. The patient got cured and the man brought the sheep to his companions who disliked that and said, "You have taken wages for reciting Allah's Book." When they arrived at Medina, they said, -O Allah's Apostle! (This person) has taken wages for reciting Allah's Book." On that Allah's Apostle said, "You are most entitled to take wages for doing a Ruqya with Allah's Book."
Sahih Bukhari Hadith (Volume 7, Number 634) Narrated 'Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her)
The Prophet (prayers and peace be upon him) ordered me or somebody else to do Ruqya (if there was danger) from an evil eye.
Sahih Bukhari Hadith (Volume 7, Number 635) Narrated Um Salama (May Allah be pleased with her)
The Prophet (prayers and peace be upon him) saw in her house a girl whose face had a black spot. He said. "She is under the effect of an evil eye; so treat her with a Ruqya."
- when waking up
- when wearing a (new) garment
- before undressing
- before entering the toilet / after leaving the toilet
- when starting ablution /completing the ablution
- upon entering / when leaving the home
- when going to / entering / leaving the mosque
- concerning the call to prayer (athan)
- during prayer (solat) - istiftah, ruku', sujud, tashahhud
- seeking guidance in making a decision
- in the morning and evening
- before sleep
- when turning over during the night
- and a lot more
- 132 topics and 267 Du'a and Zikr
- Arabic with transliteration, English, Malay, Azerbaijani, Deutsch, French, Russian translations
- Listen to audio recitation for correct pronunciation
- Bookmark with backup and restore capabilities
- Search and share functions
Tags: dua du'a dua islam islamic muslim qur'an quran koran hadith hadis sunnah azkar athkar dhikr salat prayer morning evening bhukari muslim faith creed iman religion kursi qunoot qunut durood nabi rasulullah prophet kaaba makkah hajj umrah eid akhira hereafter paradise jannah heaven hell
The list of Prayers (salah) is as below;
1. Friday Prayer - Salat-ul-Jummu’ah
2. Eid Prayers - Salat-ul-Eid
3. Funeral Prayer - Salat-ul-Janazah
4. Prayer for Seeking guidance from Allah - Salat-ul-Istikhara
5. Prayer of need) Salat-ul-Haja
6. Prayer for forgiveness of All Sins - Salat-ul-Tasbih
7. Prayer at time of Eclipses) Salat-ul-Kusuf
8. Prayer during Times of Fear or Danger) Salat-ul-Khawf
9. Prayer for seeking rain from Almighty Allah - Salat-ul-Istisqa
And, all the Supplications (Duas) to recite in the above prayers are given in the Supplications (Duas) Sections.
There are lot sayings of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) about the importance of daily supplications (Duas) So, they are the need of every muslim individual and for whole family.
This app contains the following topics according to the teachings of islam; Allah, Muhammad PBUH, Holy Quran, Arabic Quran, Urdu Quran, English Quran Islamic names, Islamic life, Zakat, Islamic Business, Islamic life, Islamic Marriage, Islamic finance, Islamic culture, Islamic tradition, Islamic codes, Islamic laws, Islamic teachings, Islamic quotes, Islamic sayings, Islamic standards, Islamic food, Islamic stories, Prophets of God, Hajj, umrah, Makkah, Madina,, kaaba, divorce in Islam, Jihad, halal & Haram, fasting, prayer, Islamic polygamy, gifts in islam, guests in islam and family in islam etc.
- Simple and easy Application for whole Muslims.
- Great app containing supplications to help you remember Allah throughout the day.
- It is visually appealing, easy to navigate and a great app to use every day.
- All the content has been referenced for authenticity, maintaining the highest level of quality.
- And, accuracy according to Qurán & Sunnah.
- Provides an invaluable guidance regarding When and how a prayer is performed.
Tags: Tags: Salat Al Istikhara, Dua Al Istikhara, mp3 salat Al Istikhara, Al Istikhara, mariage Al Istikhara, Rokia Charia.
In this app:
- What is Hijamah?
- The ancient history of Hijamah
- Why Hijamah?
*The importance of health & medicine in Islam
*Apart from faith in Allah, seeking constant protection with Allah from all sorts of harm as taught by the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), Islam highly encourages a person to use medicines and therapies
*The Virtues and Benefits of Hijamah – An Islamic Perspective
- Some famous minor and major ailments and their remedy using Hijamah
- Quotes from the medical works and reports of Islamic scholars elaborating on the medical benefit of Hijaamah in the case of major diseases and ailments
- Areas (points) of Cupping from the Sunnah
- The Virtues and Benefits of Hijamah – A Modern Science Perspective
- Types of cupping techniques (briefly)
- The days when Hijamah is preferred or recommended as per the Sunnah
Islaam is a religion which promotes equality, brotherhood and abolishes falsehood in more than a million ways. From gathering the kings and slaves together in the row of our daily prayer to spreading the Islamic greeting (Assalamu 'Alaikum) to every Muslim irrespective of him being rich or poor, white or black, - Islam not only preaches, but also helps us implement equality in a variety of easy ways.
Allah Says "O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers" [Qur'an 49:11]
More from developer
This application will :
1) Inform you the step by step method of doing wudu (ablution) along with mentioning what nullifies wudu backed by authentic references
2) Illustrate the step by step method including the posture (Video and Image and dua'as in arabic + roman English and translation) of prayer. Right from Adhaan until concluding the prayer with tasleem (salaam on both the sides) backed by authentic references
3) Explain the method and details for performing the prostration of forgetfulness (sajdah sahw) in the light of Sunnah
4) Enlist the adhkaar (dua'as/dhikr and their virtues) the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and his companions (may allah be pleased with them all) used to recite after every fardh salah - with Arabic + transliteration and translation - in the light of authentic sources
This app consists of du'as with arabic text, translation, transliteration, audio, and reference for each. It features a search option to search for any du'a easily.
This application has been adapted completely from the eBook Hisnul Muslim v1.03 available at http://fatwa-online.com/downloads/dow004/index.htm
This app is based on the popular book of authentic supplications, "Hisnul-Muslim" (Fortification of the Muslim [through Remembrance and Supplication from the Qur.aan and Sunnah]) compiled by the Shaykh, Sa'eed Ibn Wahf Al-Qahtaanee, and adapted into the English Language by Abu Safwan Farid Abdulwahid Haibatan.
"The Noble Quran App" for Android platform is a completely free application with loads of functionality including recitation, translation, transliteration, search, bookmarking and notes.
Please use it and share your constructive feedback so that the app can be enhanced further.
Ayah with translation and transliteration in English
Ability to toggle the display of translation and transliteration
Jump to any chapter/verse quickly with the help of scroll wheels at the top
Ability to search across arabic verse, english translation/transliteration
Ability to chose recitation from more than 10 different reciters
Ability to chose translation from multiple languages/authors
Ability to add/remove bookmarks on every verse
Ability to add/remove notes associated with every verse
http://TheNobleQuran.com for the english translation
http://www.versebyversequran.com for MP3 Recitation
http://quran.com for verse images
images from quran images project on github.
translation, tafsir and Arabic data come from tanzil and King Saud University.
audio from Every Ayah (http://everyayah.com/).
ahmedre for surah XML data parser class
Arabic Reshaper project by Ahmed Essam
sincere thanks to above sites for providing resources which helped build this app
If you find any copyright violations please email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate response
The different screens available to users ... The 1st screen presented to the user is for the Table of Contents which has list of all the chapters. Clicking on any row (chapter) will take you to the
2nd screen which displays the chapter selected. Here you have option of jumping to particular chapter/verse through scroll wheels provided at the top of the screen.
The 3rd screen is the settings screen which is available when a user taps anywhere on the chapter detail screen (2nd screen). The user can select the translation (language/author), reciter, toggle display of translation/transliteration from this screen
The 4th fourth screen appears when a user performs search and it displays the search results; clicking on any search result row takes the user to the particular chapter/verse of the selected row in chapter detail screen(2nd screen).
Context Menu: Also, on long press on any list item pertaining to any verse on the "chapter detailed screen (2nd screen)" the user is presented with the following options a) playing recitaation from the current verse, b) Toggle Bookmarks for selected verse c) Add notes for that particular verse
This app also clarifies many commonly found misconceptions and innovations practiced by the Muslims.
At the end we have provided links and documents from where you could download dua's of the prophets and other islamic content that could be useful during your Umrah.
Jinn are also a part of Allah’s creation, separate from mankind and angels, sharing with man certain qualities such as: intelligence, discrimination, freedom and the power to choose between good and bad, true and false, right and wrong. They are distinct in certain essentials the most important of which is their origin since the basic substance of jinn’s is not the same as the basic substance of man.
It is a known fact that the Jinns do harm humans in a variety of ways. Nevertheless, Allah (s.w.t) has given us the weapon to combat and prevent their attacks.
Pleased we should be with Allah as our Lord who facilitated methods to help our believing deceased - This app includes:
1. The methods and ways via which one muslim may benefit another muslim
2. Clarifying and refuting the misconception of the wide spread practice of Qur'an Khani(reciting the Qur'an to transfer its sawab to the deceased)
3. Miscellaneous questions and answers on this topic answered by the major shuyukhs of this ummah
4. A book in English and Urdu each explaining the step by step procedure of funeral rites and warning against the bid'ah regarding the same
This app will clear many misconceptions and grievances and inform you why your prayers aren't being answered.
There is not a single deviance or deviant group that emerges except by the route of Bid`ah. We Muslims are disheartened to see us divide to such an extent, but do we all know the cause for it?
This Application will inform you that cause and why bid`ah is the most dangerous thing ever.