I really like this app, it is extremely useful for reviewing content and pictures. However I find that the files themselves are very slow to load. It is often easier to use the thumbnails to view pictures than loading the whole file. Rotating an image also doesn't make a landscape picture take up the full screen, and actually makes the picture smaller which is very annoying.
Creative Cloud adds a layer of frustration to a much needed tool. Like having to walk through wet sand to get to your car each morning. The DRM works but not without a great deal of patience. Zero respect for who ever came up with this mess.
More STABLE? Crashes everytime attempting to save even small png files to device. Cleared cache and uninstalled, reinstalled, reset permissions. Still the same behaviour. And where's the full screen view gone?
i like the app, does the job. But it crashes all the time and im using an S7, so its not my phone... please fix this!
Really like having access to CC on mobile, but frequent crashes when viewing my folder contents is starting to get annoying. Otherwise a must have app for anyone who wants to get the most out of their CC member.
This app is terrible. It errors and restarts constantly. It only shows you the same few Adobe stock images, over, and over. It loads, and loads, and loads. Very disappointing. Not recomended.
FASTER, MORE STABLE, & EASIER TO USE
- Multiple UI improvements for easier and faster navigation.
VIEW & MANAGE MORE ASSETS
- Support for Adobe Mix compositions and Adobe Fix projects.
- Support for new library asset types (Text, Template, Animations, Models, Lights, Materials, Patterns.)
- View Libraries you are following in the Creative Cloud app.
- Support for archiving library elements and mobile creations.
- Create and delete and upload photos