**IMPORTANT UPDATE** The Fill & Sign app is being retired, but don’t worry, all the features you love can now be found on Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To make your workflow even better we’re taking all the best bits from Fill & Sign and adding them to Acrobat Reader, making it the best all-in-one app for productivity.
You can download Acrobat Reader for FREE and start using it today.
To keep all your documents and tools from Fill & Sign, please ensure all your files are uploaded to the Adobe Cloud and you have Acrobat Reader installed on your device.
In case you need it, here’s a reminder of all the awesome features from Fill & Sign which you can now find on Acrobat Reader:
The free Adobe Fill & Sign app streamlines the paperwork process and enhances productivity with contracts, business documents, and more.
The app lets you fill, sign, and send any form fast and reliably. You can even snap a picture of a paper form and fill it in on your phone or tablet, then e-sign and send. It’s that easy: no physical document, no printing or faxing needed.
ALL THE TOOLS YOU LOVE ARE NOW ON ACROBAT READER:
• FILL. The Adobe Fill & Sign app allows you to scan paper forms with your camera or open a file straight from your email. Simply tap to enter text or checkmarks in form fields. The app’s custom autofill entries let you fill forms even faster.
• SIGN. With the document signer, easily create your signature with your finger or a stylus, then apply it or your initials directly to the form.
• SEND. Save your forms, contracts, and business documents easily, and send to others immediately via email.
With the sleekest PDF editor and signature app out there it’s that easy.
WHAT CAN ADOBE FILL & SIGN DO FOR YOU?
• GET IT DONE NOW. Adobe Fill & Sign is an intuitive, easy-to-use platform suited to every situation. As long as you have an internet connection, the app allows you to sign documents, anytime, anywhere.
• GO GREEN. Our document signing and editing app allows you to go truly paperless. With Adobe Fill & Sign, send forms by email and avoid wasting paper.
• STAY ORGANIZED. No more messy paperwork with Fill & Sign. The app allows you to store your forms after signing and sending them. With your documents all in one place, simply access the app to consult your forms at a later date.
• GET IT DONE NOW. Adobe Fill & Sign is an intuitive, easy-to-use platform suited to every situation. As long as you have an internet connection, the app allows you to handle any forms, anytime, anywhere.
Do not sell or share my personal information www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights
Sep 7, 2023
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
Works great for me. Occasionally when I'm trying to move something, it gets stuck and the page moves instead. Also occasionally doesn't save a field. But I gave it 5 stars anyway because people are being unfair. The app works. It does what it says it does. Usually. And it's not a bundle of ads. One of the reviews said you can't find the file in your phone. Print to PDF. Then you can find it in files. Don't blame the app for your failure to use your phone.
163 people found this review helpful
October 24, 2023
Hi there! Thanks for your feedback. We want to look into your concerns with saving a file. Can you please elaborate on your concern to our community of experts at: (adobe.ly/readercommunity) so we can help you better? Thanks! 🙂 ^VB
A Google user
Show review history
March 4, 2019
V 140. The good reviews are inexcusable and dishonest, because this app is garbage. * Text boxes are created on an invisible grid. The grid is too large and cannot be changed. The grid has no relation to the underlying text. Text boxes can only be moved if nothing else is selected and you tap and hold for several seconds. Sometimes even this doesn't work. * The font size is usually far too large. Shrinking it does not help, as it shrinks vertically down to the text box baseline, which is already out of position due to being created on the grid. There is no way to set a default font size. You'd have to adjust it for every new text box, even if you can get them to the right place. * There is only an insultingly basic 'help' section. * There are only insultingly basic and incomplete settings. * Holding the menu button brings a More button which does nothing. It's not a case of learning how to use it. I've been creating text boxes across various platforms for 28 years. If every trick I can think of PLUS the available 'help' and 'settings' only occasionally gets it positioned correctly, that's the programmer's fault. Which amazingly enough is Adobe. Of all people.
339 people found this review helpful
A Google user
May 7, 2019
The biggest problem with this app (and I consider it a big one) is that the boxes that you fill in on the original document are removed. This makes it EXTREMELY frustrating to tap on the right spot. But even with a stylus, and you tap on the spot that had the box, you end up with your name, address, etc. offset from where it needs to be. This makes it impossible to produce a professional looking, filled out document.